S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

X-Men: Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:53 am

Hank managed to throw him onto the other staircase and was about to choke the man to death. He only paused when he heard Charles voice. With an effort, he managed to release the man before growling down at him. "He forced his way in." He said darkly, his voice coming out gutteral and low due to the transformation.
--
Kitty had been trying to talk to the Professor but no matter what she said, he didn't hear her. There was one moment where he looked in her direction but then he just kept walking. Frusterated, she hurried downstairs and towards Logan's side. "Logan...we have a problem..he doesn't know I'm here." She said as she glanced back at Xavier with a frown. Looking back down at Logan, she raised an eyebrow "You all right?" She asked after a moment with concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 pm

"And that means you can try and mess up the rest of the mansion? And you, who the bloody hell are you?" Charles marched down the stairs, leaning on the railing for obvious support.

His vision was starting to turn black as Hank was crushing his windpipes before he suddenly got off of him. Logan coughed. "What do you mean he doesn't know you're hear?" He rasped out, trying to get himself to breathe again. "...Just peachy, Kit..."

"Pardon?" Charles looked at the burly man quizzically. "I asked who are you." He repeated, moving closer to him.

Logan looked up, surprised to see that Charles was walking. "I said... you can walk?" He glanced at Kitty as he answered, unsure of these turn of events.

Charles narrowed his eyes at the man before him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Hank frowned, "He started it." He muttered under his breath, shooting the strange man a glare. His eyes narrowed though when the man started talking to the wall, his frown deepening when he acted like he had asked Charles a question. "How do you know that?" He asked.
--
Kitty winced, "Sorry I can't be much help." She said with a shrug before she looked back at the Professor. She was sure it was him....but it was strange not to see him using a wheelchair, "I don't know why he can't hear me....although there was one moment where it seemed like he could." She said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:31 am

Charles sent Hank a look. "And that makes it right?" He rolled his eyes. And here I thought all of the students left.

Logan shook his head, standing up. "Look, I don't mean to take you from your banter on house keeping, but I'm kinda on a tight schedule here." He stated, as he straightened out his jacket. He gave Kitty a look, before shooting a glare back at Hank. What are ya looking at, fuzzball?

"Oh? Well, sorry to have inconvenienced you then, but, sorry, the school is closed and we're not taking in anymore kids." Charles brushed past him as he made his way down the stairs.

"Whoa, you think I'm a parent? You see a kid here?"

Charles turned and looked back up at Logan with distaste. "God, I hope not."

Logan gave him a look.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 am

Kitty fought down a giggle as Logan and Professir Xavier talked. The idea of Logan having a kid had never really crossed her mind before. She looked up as Hank slowly changed back into his regular human self. "You still haven't answered the main question. What are you doing here? And who are you?" He demanded of Logan, looking far less threatening in his current form. Kitty rolled her eyes, she wasn't quite so sure why Hank was acting like he had a stick up his butt. "Again I wish I wasn't a ghost." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Days of Future Past
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: