S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching Buddies?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Barbara Gordon sat in the lab, looking over her new course work for the university. To say she was nervous about teaching was an understatement. She had never taught before, so this was going to be a whole new adventure for her.

She was relieved when she saw for one of her classes she would be working with Clark Kent. It would be nice to be working with a familiar face while being in a whole new universe. Though, she and Clark wouldn't be entirely alone in teaching at a school outside of their universe...

She knew only a select few could volunteer to be apart of this school, seeing as there would still be crime back home, so, someone had to look after it.

She was going to miss her father most of all while she was gone... It was interesting having to explain to him why she was going over there, but, being her father, James Gordon understood and didn't ask for much detail, just asked for her to call every day so he knew she was safe.

Barbara found herself smiling at the thought of her father. She was really blessed with a great dad...
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 pm

"Ahhh Miss Gordon, pleasure meeting you here." Clark said as he pushed his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose as they had started falling down. He was in a suit and tie that he sometimes wore to the Daily Planet when he was "reporting" "I see we're teaching a class together." He added with a small smile. He had always liked Barbara and seeing her here made him slightly happier, even more so now that they would be teaching together.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Barbara didn't try to stop the smile the formed on her face when she heard his voice. She turned to him with a teasing smile. "Please, Clark, you know you can call me Barbara." She said, leaning on her hand as she gazed up at him.

She couldn't help but giggle a little at him pushing up his glasses. So in character. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:29 pm

He chuckled, "What can I say? Habit." He said with a wink down at her before clearing his throat. "So Mi-Barbara how have you been?" He asked, barely catching himself in time before he called her Miss again.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Barbara just watched him, her smile not dropping. "Oh, I've been all right, bit nervous about teaching... What about you? How have you been?" She asked, having not seen the Man of Steel since the meeting with the rest of the Justice League about the school.

"I hear your cousin is joining as a student." She mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:37 pm

He smiled back at her, he had always enjoyed talking with her as she was always so interesting and her opinions were always refreshing. "I've been good, I miss Ma like crazy though." He admitted with a little laugh before nodding at her other words, "Yeah she'll be here, she's excited to come here." He added with a little fond smile as he thought about his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:55 pm

"I can imagine; I miss dad too." She said, understanding him missing his mother. She personally always found it cute how he called his mother "Ma"; it was always refreshing talking to Clark, he always had a brighter side to life.

"Have a seat, you don't have to keep standing." She said, smiling as she gestured to the chair next to hers.

"How's Lois?" She asked, everyone in the whole world knowing they were an item.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:03 am

Clark smiled at the offer for her to join him and sat down by her. At the mention of Lois his smile fell a little bit, "Oh...we uh broke up." He said sheepishly. He gave her a strained smile, "She knows I'm keeping a secret from her...I just haven't told her yet." He admitted awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 am

Barbara's smile fell. "Oh, Clark..." She said, her hand moving to his, feeling sorry she brought it up.

Her mind flashed to when her and her ex, Dick Grayson, broke up... When she found out about him and Starfire...

Barbara pushed the memories to the back of her mind as soon as fast as they popped up. She gave Clark a small smile. "Never easy having two lives..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:33 am

He nodded and took off his glasses with a sigh, he didn't need them but he wore them so much he got used to them. "Yeah well I guess that's one of the downsides....but then all the people I've saved, well it evens out." He added
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:37 am

Barbara smiled at his words. "Yeah..." She said, watching his blue eyes. "She'll be missing out though, you're one in a million, Clark." She stated, knowing there wasn't another man like Clark Kent out there.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:59 am

Clark blushed and fiddled nervously with his glasses, "Thanks Barbara." He said with a smile. He smiled at her, "How's Dick?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 am

Barbara smiled at his blush, before the smile became tense when he mentioned Dick. She eased back in her seat. "Oh, he's fine... Last I heard he was engaged." She said, flipping her red hair over her shoulder.

She placed her hand on her cheek. "Surprised Bruce hasn't told you... then again, I'm not sure if he's happy with Richard's choice in fiance."
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:37 am

Clark blinked in shock, "He's what?!" He was actually furious that Dick would do this. His hands clenched into fists and before he registered what had happened his glasses snapped. Blinking in shock he released the glasses and gave her a sheepish smile, "He doesn't appreciate what kind of woman you are." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:48 am

Barbara looked at Clark's glasses in shock. The man just crushed his glasses... 

Her blue eyes went back up to his, before a smile spread across her face. Before she knew it, she was laughing. She couldn't help it; she had pictured Clark doing that to Dick if he had been here. She pictured kind of like a cartoon though, so Dick was just squashed.

"S-Sorry... A funny mental picture came to mind..." She said, trying to stop her laughter, but falling.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:04 am

Clark stared at her with some confusion even as a smile started to grow on his face. "What is it?" He asked curiously as the smile grew. He had always loved her smile and seeing her laugh made him feel slightly better even though he was he was still angry at Dick.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 am

Barbara wiped a tear from her eye, getting her laughter a bit under control. "You've seen Loony Tunes, right?" She asked, with laughter in her voice.

"I, uh," She said, clearing her throat. "I pictured a cartoon squashed Dick running around, like in the cartoons." She said, giggling again at the end of her sentence when the picture came back in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:23 am

He started to laugh and then looked at the glasses, "I can see why." He said as he gestured to them with a tinge of a blush on his face. "Ma would be shocked." He added even as he started laughing at the image that came to him.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:27 am

"Haha, I'm sure she would be." She said, putting her hand over her mouth as she laughed some more.

After laughing for a bit, Barbara cleared her throat. "My cheeks hurt..." She said, knowing it was from laughing and smiling so much.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:41 am

He smiled at her, "Really?" He asked with a sudden mischievious air before he started tickling her. He didn't give her any time to protest as he tickled her side with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 am

Barbara let out a shriek when Clark suddenly started tickling her. "Ch-Chea-hahaha! CHEATER!" She laughed out as she tried to struggle to get away.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:03 pm

He laughed and leaned closer to her as he tickled her relentlessly. He had never really done something like this with other girls before, Lois would have demanded to know what he was thinking. And yet with Barbara he felt he could do so....it was odd.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Barbara continued to struggle as she was forced to laugh uncontrollably. She knew she didn't have a chance to escape as Clark's strong arms were wrapped around her as he tickled her.

She did the only thing she thought of...

She bit his cheek.

Not hard, or anything, besides, his skin would probably chip one of her teeth if she bit down hard enough. She did it to surprise him and she let out a cry of success when he paused his tickling of her. Barbara rolled out of his arms, turning the roll into a cartwheel, where she landed on the other side of the room, with her hands in the air. She held her stomach as she looked at Clark's shocked face.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Clark blinked in surprise when she bit his cheek....and for a moment he was quite speechless, "I uh..what was that for?" He asked with wide eyes. He had never been bitten by a girl before and to be honest it had felt...nice in a very odd way of course.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Barbara couldn't help but laugh. "It was to distract you." She said, with a playful wink as she grinned.

"I had to make my escape somehow." She added, running a hand through her red hair, trying to straighten it out again.

Her hair had gotten fluffed up a bit while she was being tickled; it didn't help that she did a cartwheel to make her escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaching Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Buddies?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: