S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching Buddies?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Barbara was a bit lost in making out the course work to notice Clark staring at her. She looked up at him when he spoke. "Oh, that's not a bad idea! Combine our methods in a way for the students with and without flying abilities to be able to learn together..." She said, writing it down as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:52 pm

He smiled at her as she spoke and nodded before he leaned back in his chair to observe her, "Well so far looks like we have the flying covered so what about the Ethics bit?" He asked curiously as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:06 pm

"Well... wouldn't that mostly be the lectures? Teaching the students to not abuse their powers and respect other people and cultures?" Barbara questioned, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 pm

He nodded, "Yeah I guess you're right, although sometime during the lectures we are going to have to explain what they'll be learning in class." He pointed out with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Barbara stuck her tongue out at Clark. "Well, duh." She said, before wadding up a piece of scratch paper and throwing it at him.

She cheered when it hit his forehead. "Bull's eye!" She said, pumping her fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:41 pm

He rolled his eyes at her before picking it up and easily throwing it at her, it got her forehead too. He smirked, "Guess I have a new source of entertainment." He teased as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Barbara gave him a glare at his statement. "Don't even think about it, Kent." She stated, standing up. 

"I'm no ones entertainment." She said, walking past him. As she walked past him, she ruffled his hair up. She grinned when she saw she made it messy, before she dashed for the door. "See you in class, partner." She said, before sticking out her tongue, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:43 pm

He laughed and flattened his hair down before sprinting to follow after her, maybe something would come of this....maybe.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Barbara laughed when she saw that Clark had followed her out to the hall. "Hello, again." She said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 pm

He smiled down at her, "Sorry I forgot to ask if I could walk you to your next uh...destination." He said with a small smile, he had forgotten to ask where she was heading and now he felt like an idiot for not asking earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Barbara smiled at him. "It's all right. I could use the company." She said, before locking her arm with his.

"I was going to take another tour of the place." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:20 pm

He smiled at her and smiled even wider when she locked her arm with his, "Huh, haven't seen enough of this place hmm?" He asked with a small smile down at her as they started walking.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Barbara shrugged, still smiling. "Never know, might have missed something on the first tour." She said, as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:55 pm

He smiled, "Have you seen the grounds yet?" He asked curiously as he thought of the few places he himself had seen briefly on his own little tour of the place.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:32 pm

"I don't think I have..." She said, thinking about it.

"Lead the way." She said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 pm

He smiled widely at her response and started to guide her towards where the grounds were, "They're actually quite nice, I like the garden...reminds me of home." He said with a fond smile as he talked about the farm where he had grown up.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Barbara smiled as she listened to Clark talk about his home back in Smallville. As they spoke, she expressed her own desires of wanting to live out in the country, away from the pollution, from the noise night life.

"I told Kara about that when she first came to Gotham." She told him, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:47 pm

"Really?" He asked with some surprise before smiling down at her, "If we ever get back, I'll have to invite you to come visit the farm...Ma would love to meet you." He said with a wide smile. Sudden panic struck him then, "I mean, only if you want to come...I don't want to make you feel like you have too." He added frantically.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Barbara gave Clark's arm a small squeeze. "Clark, I would love to come visit your home and meet your mother." She said, with a smile.

He was so cute when he was flustered, so different from when he would be out saving the world as Superman. He was serious as Superman, but more relaxed when he was Clark.

It was nice being able to get to know the real Clark.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 am

Clark smiled at her, "I'm glad to hear that, I think you'd like it." He added as he led her outside, his eyes scanned the grounds before he found what he was looking for and led her along the path towards the garden. He smiled when he saw the garden come into view, it truly was a beautiful sight and the little stone path that led the way along led towards a hedge maze that he hadn't solved as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:23 pm

"Oh, wow!" Barbara said, the moment they entered the gardens. She smiled at all of the plants and flowers.

"I'm glad we don't have Poison Ivy here... I'd have to be cautious of the plants." She said, as she went and smelled a flower.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:31 pm

He frowned at that, "Hmmm you don't think some of the villains made their way here, do you?" He asked slowly as he stared at one of the plants, they were harmless now but in Ivy's hands they could become weapons.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Barbara didn't hide the shiver. "One of the reasons Bruce wanted to see how their security was around here..." She said, standing up straight.

"Let's pray they never come... I've heard this world has it's own villains..."
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Clark nodded, "And if they ever thought to team up." The thought was scary though he reassured himself that most times villains paired up they always wound up fighting each other. "Lets just hope that never happens." He added with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:55 pm

"Yeah... That would be bad." Barbara agreed, before shaking her head. "Come on, let's check out the maze." She said, with a grin, before pulling Clark into the maze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Buddies?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: