S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) Empty
PostSubject: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Hannah made her way outside, she was tired today had been a busy day and she got easily exhausted though she did her best to hide it from everyone. She headed to a bench that was outside and sat down with some relief, she would have to take her pills later that night and pray that she didn't throw it up an hour later. She fiddled with the beanie cap that she was wearing to cover her head....even though people would know she was bald anyway, it was itchy but she didn't want to wear one of her wigs as they were itchier.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Bruce walked around the school, getting a feel of the place. He learned quickly that if he wanted to participate in the school, he had to give them his actual information. He didn't agree to the terms, but then again, he didn't really trust the school. The best way to know what was really going on was to blend in.

He made mental notes of who had been on the teaching list and where everything was located in the school, before heading out to the garden. He walked along the path laid out, taking in everything.

The air was... lighter then in his universe.

Bruce paused when he saw a figure sitting on a bench in the middle of the garden. Upon closer inspection, he discovered it was a young woman. He thought for a moment if he should make his presence known, before deciding it was best to do so.

"Hello, mind if I join you?" He asked, his tone friendly, as he came around. He was able to see the woman's face and noticed her eyes had a shine to him that he couldn't really place.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 pm

She looked up in surprise when she heard a male voice speak up and looked up, for a moment she was struck dumb by his blue eyes.  "Oh uh no." She said remembering her manners and moved down so he could sit.  He seemed older, probably was a teacher and she suddenly was unsure of herself....not to mention timid.  She looked down only just remembering that she had a bruised eye and some other marks on her from where that guy had hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:39 pm

"Thanks." Bruce said, moving to sit down next to her. He noticed her black eye and other bruises on her body.

He frowned. "What happened? If you don't mind my asking..." He asked, not really catching himself at first.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm

She hesitated as she studied him nervously, "Uhh....I...I...I was...Iwasraped." She said the words in one breath. She avoided looking at him as she said it, she was used to guys avoiding her like the plague if they found that out.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:08 am

Bruce's eyes narrowed and his frown deepened. "...By who?" He asked, knowing if he didn't keep his voice in check, he would end up scaring the girl.

"...Have you been to the hospital?" He asked, knowing that after being raped, the best thing to do was get to the hospital before going anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 am

Hannah sensed the change of tone in his voice and looked at him in surprise which she hastily covered. " Oh uh...I don't know, it was dark...all I could make out was his voice, dark and cold...a deep voice." She added. At his other question, she nodded "The DNA sample didn't come up with anything." She said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:22 am

Bruce's mind went in the direction that the rapist might have been from his universe, if there wasn't a DNA matching sample...

"Are you a student here?" He asked, suddenly, almost as if changing topics, but his mind was till focused on the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:52 am

She nodded, " Yeah, I got a letter last month." She said with a small smile, she had noticed earlier that he was favoring his arm a little. Without really thinking about it she lightly touched his arm and healed his injury. After heing it she blinked a little bit as spots filled her vision. She hid her reaction and id her hand back to her side.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:03 am

Bruce looked down at her hand on his arm, as he felt a tingling sensation around the wound that he had gotten from one of Poison Ivy's plants. He furrowed his eyebrow, before moving to take off his jacket, noting that he wasn't feeling pain or discomfort in his arm anymore, before he unbuttoned his sleeve and rolled it up to where his wound had been.

His unwrapped the bandage that had been around it, only to see smooth skin, where there had been a bloody gash earlier. Not even a scar was left.

"So, you're a healer." He said, before looking up at her. He noticed she was gripping the bench tighter then she had been before. "...It zaps you of energy." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:22 am

She nodded, "I'm sorry I should have told you." She apologized quietly as she stared at him with sudden worry. She was afraid of what he would do and almost shifted away from him before she caught herself, no she couldn't show him that she was weak.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:42 am

Bruce watched her for a moment, before standing up. He turned and suddenly knelt down, slipping one arm under her legs, awhile the other on her back, before standing up, with her in his arms.

He started carrying her back towards the school, without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:56 am

She let out a startled noise of protest as he picked her up, she stared at him bewildered. "W...why are you doing this?" She asked as she stared at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:09 am

"Because you do not have the energy." Bruce stated, knowing it was true; she couldn't walk herself back inside where she needed to rest.

"Anywhere in particular you want me to take you?" He asked, looking down at her, with a raised eyebrow. His gaze softened when he saw her look of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:16 am

She stared at him with growing confusion before she cleared her throat, "I uh was going to go to my room....I need to take some pills for the...the cancer." She stated rather awkwardly, she didn't like bringing up her luekemia with people she barely knew but she...she kinda liked him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:19 am

Bruce raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask any further on her mention of Cancer. He had a feeling that she had it from the fact she was wearing a ski cap.

He started heading towards the girls' dorms. "Which one is your room?" He asked, before the reached the hall.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:26 am

She pointed to the first door which had her name on it, "That's the one." She said quietly. She was starting to panic...he would be alone with her in her room, and it would just be them. She was finding it hard to breath....where was her inhalor anyway? Gah she had too many problems, she focused on breathing and being calm, even if she was petrified.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:34 am

Bruce noticed she started shaking and trying to take deep breaths to calm down. He looked down at her. "I know you're scared..." He said, in a calm, soft voice, just above a whisper.

"I won't hurt you and I know it's hard for you to trust me. Focus on one thing, then count backwards from one hundred, while keeping your breathing even." He continued, watching her, even as he moved and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:44 am

She nodded and forced herself to do as he was instructing her, "What's your name?" She asked sventually, they had never gotten around to introducing each other and she needed something to focus on besides numbers at this point.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:48 am

"Bruce Wayne." He told her, figuring the name held no meaning here, unlike back in his universe where everyone on the planet knew who Bruce Wayne was.

He carried her into her room and moved to lay her down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:58 am

Her eyes widened, "Bruce Wayne?! Like Batman, Bruce Wayne?" She asked with wide eyes as she stared at him in shock.  She was stunned that Bruce was real, "Wait...does this mean that Superman is here too?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Bruce paused for a moment with his eyes wide. He turned his head and looked at her as his eyes narrowed slight in suspicion. "How do you know about that?" He asked, as he set her fully down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Hannah coughed awkwardly, "Right secret...forgot." She muttered before giving him a small smile, "You're kinda popular in my universe." She said with a little laugh before slowly sliding off her bed and to a bookcase that rested nearby, she quickly found what she was looking for and handed him Batman Begins the DVD and sat back down on the bed. "Its weird but the most popular comics here are based on you and Superman, and of course Batgirl and Supergirl." She gave a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow at the DVD that was handed to him. He read the summary, looking at it with confusion. "Why would Lucius be mentioned?" He said, knowing the man didn't really have a role with him being Batman.

He handed the DVD back to her, not showing interest in it. "Sounds like there's more to this universe then meets the eye..." He said, walking over to her collection and taking a closer look at them. 

A frown appeared on his face when a thought entered his mind. If the villains from his world ever came here...

They might find out their identities... 

This place is more of a danger then I thought... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Hannah was watching him with interest, she could tell he was thinking about something and she had an idea of what that was. "If anyone from your universe finds out your identity.....then oh shit." She whispered in shock. The possibilities were endless....what if The Joker of all people showed up...that could be bad. Not to mention the other villains like Lex Luthor from the Superman comics...oh this could end badly, "We have to tell the headmasters, they can at least contact S.H.I.E.L.D., maybe they can find a way to hide your identity." She said desperately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) Empty

Back to top Go down

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next