S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Hannah giggled when Anna hugged her, "Yeah well here's hoping that things work out." She said quietly. She smiled when she saw Anna floating in the air on her back, "I see your flying keeps improving." She commented as she smiled up at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 pm

"I'm sure it will. We both know what Bruce is like, sooo we're prepared." Anna stated, with a nod.

Anna smiled, before landing on the ground on her feet. "Yeah, I practice every chance I get; it really helps with my other training to have the flying ability." She said, with a grin.

"My lightening on the other hand... I'm not sure what to do with it..." She said, with a little frown.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Hannah frowned and looked up at her, "Does it still just appear when you're upset?" She asked quietly, she knew that had been one of the main reasons Anna had had such trouble.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Anna sighed, she hated admitting it. "Yeah... I always have to try to keep my anger in check... It's hard though; Russos are notorious for their tempers... My mom says I take after my grandfather." She said, with a smile, feeling pride in that fact.

"What about you? Is your healing still draining you?" She asked, with a look of concern. Hannah had a wonderful gift, but she couldn't use it on herself and it always drained her when she used it, which made Anna angry at that...

Hannah deserved to have a good life...
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Hannah nodded with a small smile that she didn't feel, "Yeah its a pain in the ass but I am grateful if it heals someone." She said quietly, meaning each word she said. "I'm sure there's someone out there who can help you with your abilities." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Anna watched Hannah for a moment, before walking over to her and sitting down next to her. She took her friend's hands in hers. "And there's got to be someone out there that can help you." She said, referring to her cancer.

She moved and hugged her best friend. "I know there is... And we'll find it..." She said, praying in her heart that they would find that miracle.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Hannah smiled at her, "Yeah I know what you mean...and I pray for that everyday, same as I pray for someone to help you." She said gently. She hugged Anna gently and wiped at her eyes as they had started to get wet with tears. "I know something will happen." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:17 am

Anna hugged Hannah once more. "Me too..." She said, giving her a tight hug.

She pulled back from her and gave her a smile. "So, what do you want to do first?? We should totally do something together..." She said, nodding at her own statement.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:25 am

(Would be funny if they spotted Batgirl and Superman in the grounds XDD)
Hannah nodded, "Yes we should....uh what do you want to do?" She asked as she looked at Anna curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:41 pm

{OOC: OH! We should totally do that! 8D}

Anna tapped her chin. "Well, you mentioned the grounds, right? I haven't had a chance to see them yet, soooo how about checking them out?" She asked, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Hannah brightened, "Ohh sounds like fun! Can we bring Quinn or would it better if we left him here?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:23 pm

"Her," Anna said, correcting the slip. "I'm sure she'll be fine... as long as we keep an eye on her." She said, shrugging, before she picked up Quinn.

"Lead the way!" Anna said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Hannah blushed, "Right her, and all right then." She said and hopped off her bed before heading outside. "Hmm I wonder what would happen if we ran into heroes on our little walk." She wondered out loud as she led the way to the doors which were down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5