S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:34 am

It took Hannah awhile to wake up, when she did she frantically looked for Bruce. Turning she found him sitting on a chair next to her bed, "I thought you left." She whispered, silently relieved this wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:39 am

(I have to bed now and Skype is being mean ;3; anyway LOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUU!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:47 am

{OOC: D: STUPID SKYPE DX LOVE YOU TOOOOO! GOODNIGHT!!! <3333}

Bruce smiled at Hannah, before leaning over and kissing her forehead. "I wasn't going to miss watching you wake up." He whispered in her ear, before pulling back to look at her. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:02 am

She smiled at his words and turned over to face him, "I'm good, how are you?" She whispered as she reached for his hand that was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Bruce moved over to sit with her on the bed. "I'm all right." He said, stroking her knuckles with his thumb.

{OOC: OOOOH!!! Idea of where Bruce went XDD Maybe he went to see Kitty and Logan to talk abotu the identity issue? XDDD}
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:20 pm

(Ohhhh I like that idea :DD)
She smiled over at him and leaned her head on his shoulder, "Good, did you have a chance to meet my room mate?" She asked quietly as she tilted her head up to look at him. She wouldn't be surprised if he had done so after all he had been sitting in a chair so it wouldn't be beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 pm

"I spoke with her briefly." He said, before an amused smile lit his face. "She started threatening me telling me if I ever hurt you that she was trained as a ninja." He said, not able to hide his amusement.

{OOC: We should rp that >.> Oh, aaaand I think after Hannah's post, Anna should wake up XD What do you think? :3}
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Hannah chuckled under her breath, "Well she probably meant what she said, so you should be careful." She added with a little smile before she leaned up and kissed him gently on the cheek. She couldn't help but enjoy the time she spent with Bruce, he was so important to her already that in some ways it scared her a little.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Anna turned over in her sleep, slowly waking up from the talking she was hearing. She reached over, blindly and turned on her lamp beside her bed. She sat up and stared for a minute at Hannah and mystery man, before realizing what she was seeing.

"Ack! How'd you get in here!?" She shouted, flying out of her bed. "I locked that door!" She stated, flying over to Hannah's bed and pulling the man out, he didn't give her much resistance. 

"You, OUT! Males are NOT allowed in the girls rooms! GO!" She said, opening the door, finding it locked, before unlocking it and sending the man out there. "Take her out to lunch or something, but do not come in our room!" She said, before slamming the door in his face.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Hannah's eyes widened when Anna burst out of her bed and bodily hauled Bruce away, "Anna wait!" Hannah said frantically as she bolted out of her bed and towards the door. She watched with a perturbed look on her face as Anna slammed the door in Bruce's face, "That was Bruce Wayne." She said quietly as she stared at Anna with a sad look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Anna froze at Hannah's words, before slowly turning to face her. "...What?" She asked, after a moment.

"...You're telling me... you made out with Batman?!" She asked, in shock. "But he's a comic book character... How?" She asked, before something clicked in her mind.

She remembered hearing about a rip in the universe after she did some digging...

Did they rip into the DC universe?
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Hannah coughed awkwardly, "Well uh a few months ago the Tesseract created a rip in the universe, and it brought in people from the DC universe. So to answer your earlier question...yeah I made out with Batman." She said with her face a brilliant bright red, "Oh and uh he's probably still outside." She added with a shy look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Anna gave her a look. "I knew about the rip, just didn't know it was into the DC universe!" She said, trying to not freak out.

"Okay, okay... explains how he got back in here..." She said, more to herself, before going over to her suit case. She pulled out a purse that had the letter A on it, before pulling out a sharpie. She walked over to the door and opened it again, seeing Bruce standing there, with his arms crossed.

Anna ran her eyes over him. "You're Bruce Wayne..." She stated, earning a nod from Bruce.

"...You sneak back in here and end up back in bed with Hannah... I'm going to ask you to do one thing for me..." She said, before earning a raised eyebrow from him.

She pulled out the sharpie and the purse out from behind her. "Can I have your autograph?" She asked, trying to stop an excited grin from coming on her face.

"You don't have to write Bruce Wayne; just Batman will be enough, seeing as if the Joker or someone shows up, them finding out your Batman would be pretty bad." She said, casually.

Bruce looked at her in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Hannah giggled a little bit under breath as Anna asked for his autograph, she peeked her head out of the door and smiled at Bruce. "She's kinda a big fan of yours." Hannah said with a little smile as she looked at Anna with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Bruce looked at Hannah before looking back at Anna. "Is that so?"

Anna gave a nod. "Really big fan." She said, holding it out the marker and purse. "Please can you sign it?" She asked, putting on a cute pleading face.

Bruce raised an eyebrow, before silently taking the purse and marker. He signed the purse and handed it back to her. 

Anna did her best to contain her excitement. "Thank you!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Hannah smirked before turning to look at Anna, "So can he visit me now?" She asked teasingly as she leaned against the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Anna looked at Hannah and gave her a look. "Knowing him, he'll do it anyways." She said, crossing her arms.

"Though, you must be a teacher here... This is going to be an interesting school year." Anna said, noting her best friend was now in a relationship with Bruce Wayne/Batman/one of their teachers.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Hannah blushed at her words and gave Bruce an apologetic look, "Well in a school like this, how could it not be interesting?" Hannah pointed out with a small smile. She hadn't even thought about Bruce being a teacher...although it made sense, would that mean he'd stop spending time with her?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:56 pm

{OOC: I just pictured him throwing a rose at Hannah... When the heck did he become Tuxedo Mask? >.<}

Bruce took Hannah's hand with his own and brought it to his lips. "How about I let you two talk? I'm guessing this is the first you ever actually seen each other outside of a computer." He said, after he kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Hannah blushed an even deeper red when he took her hand and kissed the back of it, she did enjoy his lips on her skin...and now she had to get her mind out of the gutter.  Clearing her throat she smiled at him shyly, "Um yeah ok...will I see you around?" She asked quietly as she stared at him hopefully.
(gosh that would be hilarious XDD)
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Bruce gave a knowing smile. "Of course." He said, before nodding at Anna, who waved back, before Quinn decided to make an appearance.

"Ouch, that's my toe!" Anna said, after Quinn nibbled on her toes.

When Anna looked up again, Bruce was gone. ".... Oh that is sooo cool!" She said, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Hannah watched him make his admittedly cool exit before looking down at the kitten in surprise, "I see you've brought a friend along hmm?" She asked with a little laugh. Everything seemed so much brighter...funny...she had really only looked forward to spending time with Jay and Anna, now she had someone else to look forward too.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Anna picked up Quinn and smiled. "Yep! Her name is Quinn, after Harley Quinn." She said, with a laugh. "Now, that would be funny if she showed up..." She said, thinking about it.

"Now then." Anna said, moving to close the door before turning to Hannah. "Spill the details." She said, giving Hannah a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Hannah blushed again and once the door was closed, spun a little in place..."Oh Anna...he's...gosh where do I start?" She asked out loud as she stopped in place. She was smiling like an idiot, "He approached me while I was sitting on a bench outside on the grounds...he seemed to notice I wasn't doing very well. So we started talking...and Anna, he gets me...I don't know how to explain it but its like...we just clicked." She said dreamily. She moved to sit down on her bed, "And in some ways it feels like we've known each other for years...when I talked with him I felt, like I didn't have to hide who I was. I told him everything about me. It only seemed fair you know? I mean I know everything about him and he didn't know me. And...he really knows how to kiss, I mean...wow, just wow." She said with a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Anna smiled at Hannah, before laughing a little. "I am so beyond jealous, Hannah, you have nooo idea!" She said, before flying over to her friend and hugging her. "As long as he's good to you, he'll stay on my good side." She said, with a wink.

"I wonder if I'll get a cute superhero now.... Oooh, wonder what Spiderman looks like..." She said, pondering as she continued to not really notice that she was floating in the air on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next