S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile- Scarlet Witch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch

Character Profile- Scarlet Witch Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile- Scarlet Witch   Character Profile- Scarlet Witch EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:34 pm

NAME- Wanda Maximoff
ALIAS- Scarlet Witch
AGE- 25
OCCUPATION- Teacher
RELATIONSHIPS- None (at the moment)
PERSONALITY- Wanda is closed off and fairly suspicious people she doesn’t know after her fathers betrayal. Once she is comfortable though she has a sarcastic sense of humor.
FEARS- being put back in the asylum
HISTORY- Wanda lived with her father and brother until she was eight years old. Before she turned eight her father was doing experiments on her and her brother this made her powers in both controlling probability and magic come out early. This became too much of her and she lost control of her powers. Her father then put her in a mental institution where her hands were constantly tied. She was later released to be a weapon against her father. After a few years of training and learning she became a member of S.H.I.E.L.D with her brother. They have both become teachers since the creation of the school
POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- uses Magic and can control probability
Back to top Go down

Character Profile- Scarlet Witch
Page 1 of 1