S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Jormungand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jormungand

Jormungand

Character Profile: Jormungand  Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Jormungand    Character Profile: Jormungand  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Name: Jormungand/Jörmungandr (but is often just called Jorry xP)
Alias: Midgard Serpent/World Serpent
Relationships: Hel (younger sister) Loki (father) Fenrir (older brother)
Fears: Thunder (...and hammers... xD)

Character Profile: Jormungand  Tumblr_m8v4udIW431r4cnkho1_500
“The more hidden the venom, the more dangerous it is”

Personality: Unlike his older brother and many others of his kind, Jorry is a rather calm and more of an observant kind of guy. Never fighting unless he really has too, and would prefer to just solve things by talking or just simply avoid it. In other words, ignoring and mind his own buissnes. It's not that he's afraid, but he doesn't see the point violence just as much.
Despite his nature and background, Jorry can be really shy, and has some slight problems showing his real feelings, wich would often end up in awkward situtations for him. Since he's not used to being a 'human', missunderstandings with him is something normal.
He may seem cold without a care in the world about his surrondings, and may even be at first if the thigns doens't concern him. But he has a soft spot, for those who manages to get to know him. He's both sarcastic and gentle, a fast-learner and always attentive to his surroundings, and has always been hesitant before learning to trust someone. He's not a fan of crowds, or people in general but enjoys learning and trying out new things, being just as curious as his father.
But still, even with his shy, careful side, he does get angry, and does hurt people if they get on his bad side. And when it happens, it's near impossible calming him down, and he never quits until his 'prey' has stopped breathing. So don't let his calm nature fool you, as in fact, his real nature is that of a bloodthirsy predator.

Character Profile: Jormungand  Tumblr_m9ycv8O1w41qim2ju
"The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have."

History: Being born with the prophecy of one day helping bringing the end of the world, Jorry has his whole life been feared, always been treated like a monster. Of course as child, and being the only things ever told, he belived all the words thrown at him, and leanred early to accept and live with it. He never lashed out at anyone who threatend or talked bad about him. But when they did it to Hel and Fenrir, that's where he lost it and showed the side of him everyone feared.
Still, unkown to most, the what was suppsoe to be a 'mindless monster' had always been aware of what he truly was, but still always questioned himself, and everyone else, if the prophecy about him and his siblings where really all there was to them.
However, the first years of his life was still lived happily with his family, having been hidden somewhere in Asgard with his younger sister and older brother to live in peace and out of harms way. Most of the time.
Good things never lasted, especilly not for them. The Aesir (gods) one day, without a warning, came and separated him from his siblings, and got thrown/banished into the ocean by Odin himself, and had since then been unable to leave.
Time went by, and he had grown incredble large, until people had begun to think he could wrapp himself around the whole earth and bite himself in the tail from the other end. That's how he got his name the 'World Serpant'.
Should he let go, the world would fall apart.

After a how long time Jorry doesn't know, his father one day, appeard out of the blue before him and released him from his water prison, giving him a human body to roam freely around the earth. He still doens't know the reason the trickster has granted him this, but for the moment was no one to complain. Now he had his chance to see the world from above the waves.

Character Profile: Jormungand  Tumblr_mkk2b4YtCz1s5pbvxo1_500
Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Powers/Special talents: Being an animal himself, he can communicate to any animals he may come across, and has all the same senses as any serpant has. He also posese superhuman agility, stamina and reflexes.
While being in his human form, he's not much different than an average human. He's able to sense both people and the weather, both close by or with a great distance away. So he's sort of an empath as well, as he's also able to sense others feelings (not that he likes it in any way).
He can breath under water, and naturally shapeshift into a snake in different sizes, though as for now he's unable to return to his original form/size.
His teeth are full of venom, one bite and your dead within the next few seconds. If your lucky, minutes. Only he would be able to heal it if he's fast enough (or even cares to).

(real form)
Character Profile: Jormungand  Tumblr_m1b797DMw71r5mhmco1_500

Character Profile: Jormungand  2zdppafCharacter Profile: Jormungand  X2FCharacter Profile: Jormungand  X2E

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound
But then, it stopped, and I was in the darkness,
So darkness I became

Back to top Go down
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jormungand    Character Profile: Jormungand  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:47 am

Vulpe: Heyy Jory!!! It's good to see you again!
Character Profile: Jormungand  Tumblr_m8rb5ycFr71rne5uo

((OOC Yeaaah, I changed Vulpe's face claim to Taylor Momsen. She is the singer of the band called The Pretty Reckless.))
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jormungand    Character Profile: Jormungand  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 am

Jorry: Vulpe? Very Happy It's great to see you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jormungand    Character Profile: Jormungand  Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Jormungand
Page 1 of 1