S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safe Inside Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Safe Inside Myself Empty
PostSubject: Safe Inside Myself   Safe Inside Myself EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

(Um I'm venty...enjoy? idk Razz)
Hannah entered the Batcave, sometimes it seemed that Bruce spent more time here then anywhere else.  She spotted him hunched over working on something and paused mid-step, he had taken the cowl off but was still wearing his full costume.  She leaned against the entrance with a fond smile on her face as she watched him hard at work, he was always dedicated when he was working on something.  She glanced down at her stomach with a small smile on her face, she still had yet to tell him the news...she hoped he would take it well.

She glanced back up to see him studying her with a thoughtful look on his face, "You're up late." He commented quietly as he studied her.  She had the feeling that he was checking to make sure she was doing all right, giving him a comforting smile she walked further into the Batcave.  "Yeah...I wanted to see you." She said softly as she sat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.  She smiled when he wrapped his arm around her and gave her his full attention, he always did whenever she was with him...it was sweet.  "How was it tonight?" She asked after a moment, the silence between them was comfortable and spoke of a deep understanding between them.

Bruce sighed, "It was....interesting." He said after a moment as though trying to find the right words.  Hannah started to smile, she knew well enough that Bruce had been detained by Talia Al Ghul.  "She seemed pretty handsy." She couldn't help but say and Bruce groaned, "You were with Alfred weren't you?" He asked, even though he was now well aware that she had indeed been with Alfred.  Hannah gave him a small smile, "Well in my defense..I was talking to Alfred earlier on." She said and kissed him on the cheek which only made him smile wider.  He moved his other hand to take her hand in his, "I'm sorry I wasn't here on time." He said quietly as he turned to look up at her with a sincere look of apology on his face.  Hannah shook her head and kissed him on the lips, "Its ok we always find time to celebrate sooner or later." She said when she pulled back, at her words he smiled "Mrs. Wayne I do believe you are correct." He said as he raised her hand which held her wedding band on to his lips and kissed the back of it.

Hannah laughed and shook her head, "Besides you'll be happy to know that Alfred and Dick kept me good company while I waited." She added.  Bruce raised an eyebrow, "Is that so?" He asked and pulled her onto his lap, "How can I make it up to you?" He asked as he smiled down at her.  Hannah bit her bottom lip, "Well before we do any celebrating Bruce....I do need to tell you one thing." She said quietly as she shifted so she was straddling his lap.  Bruce frowned and tightened his grip on her briefly, "What happened?" He asked in a sudden worried tone as he tried to get her to meet his eyes.  Hannah smiled slowly at him, "We're going to have a baby." She said gently.  Bruce stared at her in shock and then down at her stomach with wide eyes.  "A baby?  When?  Should you be sitting down?" He asked suddenly filled with concern as he was immediately thinking on her and the baby's welfare.  Hannah smiled even more, "Bruce...I'm fine and the baby will be fine too." She said softly.  Bruce started to smile and kissed her happily, the two kissed for awhile before he pulled back, "So names?  Or is that too soon?" He asked while Hannah shook her head.
(lame ending I KNOWWW!!! And I apologize for Bruce's oocness or whatever XD but yeah just a little something for me to try and lighten up Razz)
Back to top Go down

Safe Inside Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: