S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+15
Supergirl
Kirika
Superman
X-23
Wolverine
Batgirl
Shadowcat
Ra's al Ghul
Scarlet Witch
Celeste
Wonder Woman
Sigyn
Animus
Gemina
Hel
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) Empty
PostSubject: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:10 pm

It seemed to be a regular Wednesday evening and all of the girls had decided to go to one of the local clubs at the town.  After they left; the men at S.H.I.E.L.D. University went about doing whatever it was they generally did. However someone slipped past the alarms and took every single one of the men out before taking them to an abandoned warehouse.  Here at the warehouse the men were put inside tubes filled with liquid and then sealed inside, they had breathing apparatus's strapped over their mouth and nose and had been stripped down to their underwear.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:59 pm

While out with the other girls Hannah was sitting at a table near the back of the club and was sipping a dirty martini. She was watching some of the other girls as they were dancing and having a good time. She had never been a heavy partier but she had given in when the girls had declared a girl's night out. She bit her bottom lip to reign in her laughter when she saw Sigyn being hit on by some of the male patrons, Hel seemed to be encouraging them. She wasn't all that surprised when Sigyn made a hasty retreat to the ladies room, shaking her head in amusement she took another sip of her drink and leaned back in her chair. She silently wondered if the guys were having a good time...she felt bad for leaving Bruce, but she was already planning on making it up to him.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Sophie sat back as she watched everyone dancing. She smiled as she sipped at her Mr Pibb, not really one to dance anyways. But still, it was fun to see everyone else having fun, and as long as she ignored some of the horny emotions coming from the other dancers, all in all, it was a good night.

Diana, meanwhile, was sitting back, drinking yet another beer - she had lost count, though it didn't matter. It would take barrels of liquor to get her drunk. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the men flirting with Sigyn - as she herself was receiving similar treatment. A few polite words and a firm stare sent those suitors away, and she gave a sympathetic smile to Sigyn when she retreated to the bathroom. Diana excused herself and made her way to the ladies room, giving a small smile to Sigyn when she saw her. "You alright?"

Donna also had been standing back, observing the dancers with interest. She had been to a club or two before, but none of those trips had ended well - most of them involved her body slamming some man into a table and being asked to leave the premises. Well, she'd promised Diana she'd behave, and Donna intended to keep that promise. However, that didn't prevent her from giving icy stares to anyone who attempted to draw her onto the dance floor. She knew a mating ritual when she saw one, and she was not about to get involved in one.

(Should we also play our guys?)
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Sigyn looked up as Diana followed her into the bathroom, she gave her a weak smile, "Yes I'm fine...I'm just well, I've never been one who enjoys men flirting with me." She said with a sigh. She was after all married and she was very faithful to her husband...true he had his affairs on the side but she loved him deeply.
(the men are unconscious at the moment buut you could have one of your guys start to wake up only to be put under again <333)
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Diana chuckled and smiled kindly. "I certainly know the feeling . . . I've learned to ignore it with my time here, but those first few years such incidents normally ended with me throwing them across the room," she admitted, having the decency to look a little sheepish. "You're doing much better than I did," she assured her. "Things are going well with Loki, then?" Diana inquired. Diana guessed that it was mainly due to her prejudice against male gods - specifically Zeus, Ares, and Apollo - but she still had a hard time trusting the Norse God. She was confident in Sigyn's ability to judge character, but being cautious around him wouldn't do any harm.

(Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, okay. What the heck then. XD It'll make things interesting. )

Hermes' eyes fluttered as he groggily came to - though he was by no means wide awake. Everything was a blur, and he was barely able to register where he was. The slight movements he was able to make were even more sluggish than normal - and if he were more clear-headed, he would have known that it was due to the liquid surrounding him. He found it difficult to even see through the stuff, though he was able to barely register a blue form in one of the same tubes. Were Hermes' alert, he would have realized that this was Kurt, his natural form revealed due to the removal of his perception filter.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 pm

After being nervous at first and coaxed onto the dance floor, Anna let her mind go as she started dancing to the beat of the songs. When a guy would try to grind her, she would "accidentally" elbow him in the stomach, before twirling away.

After a couple of songs, her legs started feeling like jelly as she made her way over to Hannah. "Hi..." She said, smiling brightly, trying to seem like she wasn't going to fall over if she kept standing. She sat down and got a Dr. Pepper, seeing as she was only nineteen, which was fine with her.

"Having fun?" She asked, smiling at Hannah.

Barbara kept tapping her fingers on the bar, hating how her mind kept going back to the university... She knew the guys could take care of it, but that didn't stop her from worrying...

She'd be having more fun if Clark had been here... She hated going out to clubs by herself. Okay, she wasn't exactly by herself, but she always had more fun with a guy along.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Sigyn nodded, "I love him...even though there are times it can be difficult." She admitted with a sigh as she looked down before smiling at Diana. "And I should be used to men flirting with me...but there are times where it gets to be too much." She added with a shrug.
--
Hannah smiled over at Anna and nodded, "I just miss Bruce." She said with a small blush on her face as she talked about him. "You're a really good dancer by the way." She threw in with a little wink at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Diana smiled at Sigyn kindly. "Well, I expect it should be difficult. I've never once gotten the impression that love is or should be easy," she replied, her thoughts flickering briefly to a certain World War II pilot, but then quickly pushing the unwanted memories away. Remembering Steve didn't do her any good, she knew that.

At Sigyn's next statement, Diana chuckled, nodding her head. "They can be a bit suffocating at times, can't they?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:12 pm

"I bet." Anna said, drinking her Dr. Pepper. "I wish the guys could have come, but knowing how Kurt is, being on the shy side, he wouldn't want to be in this crowded of a place." She said, with a little pout in her voice.

"Thank you!" She said, immediately brightening at the compliment. "Just move my body to the beat." She said, taking another drink. "I'm guessing the guys at this club like it too... They kept trying to grind me." She said, with a shiver. "If I dance with a guy, I want to do ballroom dancing..." She said, with a dreamy tone.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Wanda walked in dressed in her tight red leather pants and red leather corset top. She grinned at all the woman dancing and having fun.

She immediately began joining in dancing around. Pietro had told her that she should get out and make friends with some woman. She didn't have a lot of girlfriends and she did feel the need to socialize a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Sigyn laughed, "Just a little." She said with a small smile, she had had years of experience and yet for some reason she couldn't quite stand them at times.  
--
Hannah made a face, "Wow...that's creepy." She said before she smiled at Anna's other comment, "Yeah...something romantic." She said with a little sigh before she took another sip of her martini.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Anna nodded, agreeing. "Yeah... like in the Disney movies, you know? Just have that one special dance... Then have an even more special dance at your wedding!" She said, with a little squeal, just thinking about it. "Ah... I just wish I knew who I was going to end up with! Would make life sooo much easier..." She said, with a little sigh.

{OOC: I'll post Barbara calling the school after a few more posts from people X3 <3}
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 am

Diana gave Sigyn another smile before leaning back and running a hand through her hair. "They're not all so bad, though. Most of them are complete idiots, but they're not so bad."
Back to top Go down
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Wonder Woman wrote:

(Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, okay.  What the heck then. XD It'll make things interesting.  )

Hermes' eyes fluttered as he groggily came to - though he was by no means wide awake.  Everything was a blur, and he was barely able to register where he was.  The slight movements he was able to make were even more sluggish than normal - and if he were more clear-headed, he would have known that it was due to the liquid surrounding him.  He found it difficult to even see through the stuff, though he was able to barely register a blue form in one of the same tubes.  Were Hermes' alert, he would have realized that this was Kurt, his natural form revealed due to the removal of his perception filter.  
Ra's looked up when he sensed someone waking up, he smirked and headed to the tube where the man was starting to wake up. "Looks like a strong one." He commented to no one in particular before gesturing to one of the other men, "Put him under again." He ordered, he watched with a small smirk on his face as the man became unconscious once again. Time was of the essence, soon it wouldn't be long before he stripped every single one of their memories and turned them for his use.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Hannah shrugged, "We all wish that....I just hope that if I ever get married that the guy treats me well, and that we'll love each other....even when things seem hopeless." She stated and then stared down at her drink, "I think drinking makes me sentimental." She said with a little laugh.
--
Sigyn laughed, "Yes but after being hit on for centuries.....well it does get old, though I know the men don't mean any real harm." She added after an after thought. She smiled at Diana, "Why don't you go out and enjoy yourself?" She asked quietly.
--
Kitty watched some of the other women dancing or drinking, she was doing none of these things and was instead watching while leaning against one of the walls. She didn't like this....but she knew the girls needed a break and so when this chance had come up they had all taken it. She hoped Logan was all right, though knowing him he could take care of himself just fine.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Anna laughed little at her comment. "Hey, it makes sense though." She said, agreeing with her. "Gah... why did we have to come without the guys?" She asked, with a sigh.

Barbara rolled her blue eyes when a drunk started flirting with her. "Excuse me..." She said, getting up quickly and heading towards the door to make a call. She pulled out her phone and dialed Clark's number. She frowned when she didn't get an answer, before she called the school.

She started tapping her foot when the phone kept ringing. Geez, we leave for one night... She thought, before groaning when the line started playing a busy signal. She went ahead and called Bruce's number, knowing he always answered his phone.

Her blue eyes widened when it went to voice-mail after a few rings. Bruce always picked up his phone...

She hung up the phone, before going back into the club. She looked around, before finding Kitty. "Kitty, I think something's wrong at the school... No one is picking up." She said, her face serious and worried at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Hannah sighed bitterly, "Darned if I know." She said under her breath as she watched Barbara leave the bar to try calling someone. Hannah watched as Barbara called twice before moving to talk to the Headmistress, "I think something's up." She muttered as she saw the worry on Barbara's face.
--
Kitty frowned when Barbara approached her, "I knew we shouldn't have left the mansion...go and get the rest of the girls together, I don't want them panicking but we do need everyone with us. Hopefully there won't be a firefight...if there is I want you to make sure the younger girls have a few of the older ones with them. We're going back to the university and hopefully we won't be too late." She said before pushing herself off the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:03 am

Diana nodded in agreement with Sigyn before smiling a bit dryly. "As amusing as it is having men try to out-drink me, it does get old after a while. Besides; club-dancing never was one of my activities of choice."
--
Sophie had been sitting back, sipping at her soda when she felt worried vibes coming from along the wall. Turning her head, she saw Headmistress Pryde leaning against the wall. She was worried . . . and though Sophie hadn't been at the school long, she knew enough that trusting the teachers' instincts was generally a good idea.

That gut-feeling that something was wrong only intensified when she felt the sharp stab of worry from Barbara, and saw the red-head go over to Kitty. Sophie's brow furrowed in concern. Oh man . . . something was up . . . something bad.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:26 am

Sigyn smiled back at her, "I know exactly what you mean...I'd rather be back at the university." She admitted, being at a club was something she had decided she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Anna looked where Hannah was looking and watched as Barbara went and spoke to Kitty. "Uh-oh... I get the feeling you're right." She said, biting her bottom lip in worry. She thought a silent prayer, hoping the school and the guys were okay...

---

Barbara nodded, letting out a breath as she walked away. She went to all the girls quietly and told them that it was time to go. Even though she hoped that the guys had decided to have a party of their own, Bruce would have picked up his phone and Clark would have heard the phone ringing, so he wouldn't have an excuse to not pick up...
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Diana nodded her head in agreement. "Most certainly," she replied before Donna came into the room, her furrowed brow revealing her worry.

"Ms. Gordon's said it's time to head back to the university. Something's wrong," she stated. Diana's brow furrowed in reply, and she looked over at Sigyn. "That doesn't sound good at all," she said grimly.

---

Sophie bit her lip at Barbara's announcement and nodded her head. Oh man, she was getting some serious worried vibes from the older woman. Sophie hugged herself subconsciously and rubbed her arms. She was liking this less and less . . .
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:21 am

Sigyn frowned...now that she thought about it she wasn't able to sense Loki's presence, that thought worried her. "I don't sense anyone at the university...its as if the whole school has been evacuated." She said quietly. Hel entered the room and approached her, "You don't sense him either huh?" She asked softly before turning to look at the other women there, "We should let the others know." She added before heading out the door.
--
Hannah finished her martini before standing, "Well this was a total bust." She muttered before watching as the Headmistress started doing a head count. She turned to look at Anna, "So ten bucks says we have to save the guys?" She asked in an undertone, though in all honesty she wasn't sure how she would manage to do anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:44 am

Diana's brow furrowed more, and she nodded her head. "This makes things even more troubling," she murmured before gently putting a hand on Donna's back, guiding the girl out to where the other women were.

---

Sophie continued to look around in distress, this worsening when she felt the heightened worry coming from Sigyn and Hel. Oh man . . . something was definitely wrong. She walked up to the rest of the group, biting her lip as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Kitty took in everybody and made a head count, once she was sure everybody was accounted for she raised her voice just loud enough for all of them to hear. "All right we're going to the Blackbird, we're going to check the Mansion just to make sure and if we can't find them we'll look for them." She said before she led the way out of the club. They had set the Blackbird far enough away that no one would find it and it had an invisibilty booster installed on it so people wouldn't see it. Once she reached it she phased through, being careful not to ghost through any circuitry and hurried towards the cockpit so she could lower the ramp and let everyone onboard. Sitting herself down in the pilots chair she started doing some manual checks as she waited for everyone to get seated, Hel appeared and sat in the copilots chair, "Everyone's onboard." She said quietly to which Kitty nodded before she raised the ship and set it speeding off towards the Mansion.
--
When they arrived at the Mansion Kitty briefly phased out of ship and raced inside, however the interior was quiet and everywhere she looked all the men were gone. Feeling dread rise up within her she darted back outside and phased herself back up into the ship. "Sigyn, can you get any reading on them?" She asked as she turned to look at Sigyn who was near the front. Sigyn's eyes fluttered closed as she used her telepathy, it didn't take long before her eyes flew open. "They're in a warehouse in the city." She said, that was all Kitty needed before she hurried into the cockpit and started a course for the city.
--
Victor leaned against the wall and watched as Ra's finished with Logan, that man with an S on his chest...seriously lame that and then he watched as that blue furry one also got finished as well. "So their memories are wiped huh?" He asked as he approached his brother.
--
When they had arrived at the warehouse, Kitty crouched down and away and was grateful that the other girls did the same. When she heard what Victor said, her eyes blurred with tears but now was not the time to get emotional. Straightening she walked into the room, dimly aware that the girls were right behind her. "Stop right there." She said as she folded her arms and glared at Victor as he turned to look at her with a wide smirk on his face. Her eyes darted to the three men beside him, they showed no recognition at any of them. Victor approached her, "I don't think I will Kitty cat, and besides I have a feeling your men don't want anything to do with any of you." He said darkly, his fingernails sliding down.
Back to top Go down
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Ra's looked over at the man next to him, he was a brute but he was a good fighter for all that. "Wiped and given new ones." He stated before he heard footsteps on the floor. He turned and gave a smile when he saw the women heading for them, they all looked quite angry excellent. "You must be the leader hmm?" He asked to the brunette women who was in the forefront of the group. She had a fighter's build about her and he had a feeling she could hold her own, he smiled almost charmingly down at her. "Well I'm afraid you're all too late, all of their memories are being shut down and then hardwired, they'll be given new ones." He said as he turned towards the three men he had finished brainwashing, "Take care of them." He said cooly before heading towards the controls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next