S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+15
Supergirl
Kirika
Superman
X-23
Wolverine
Batgirl
Shadowcat
Ra's al Ghul
Scarlet Witch
Celeste
Wonder Woman
Sigyn
Animus
Gemina
Hel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Ra's grunted when he was grabbed around the neck, he immediately recognized the voice however and slammed the girl against the wall. He started attacking her with a series of well calculated blows before he pitched her down onto the ground, "You made a mistake." He snapped before he snapped her wrist with his foot. Turning from her he made his way to the girl who was about to open the panel and before she could do anything he grabbed her roughly by the neck. Turning her around he pressed her against the tube with his hand wrapped around her neck, "Well it looks like this little reunion has been cut short." He snarled as he smiled at Bruce through the glass.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Hannah had almost made it to the panel but before she could touch the button she was shoved against the tube. Facing Ra's she felt fear rise up within her but she didn't show it...not to this monster, she shifted a little bit until she felt the button under her fingertips. "I hate to have to disappoint you...but no it hasn't." She stated firmly as she pressed the button and the tube opened.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 pm

After Kitty had phased him down and tried to talk to him, he threw her off of him, only to have a pain enter his head that was so great. He fell to his knees, holding his head. He could feel another being enter his mind, trying to heal it.

I don't need healing!

"Logan..." He looked up, barely hearing Kitty over the pain. As she spoke, reminding him of everything that happened between him, the memories appeared in his mind. "This isn't exactly how I pictured telling you... but I've always loved you." Logan felt his eyes start to sting with tears. He looked away for a moment.

"K...Kitty..." He groaned out. Talking felt foreign to him as he said her name. 

"...you've been there for me whenever I need you and you're always telling me how much I mean to you."

"Meant...every... word..." He said, looking at her fully. All the fake memories now seemed like nightmares to him now...

Logan shut his eyes tightly all of a sudden, feeling like his brain was opening up. He kept seeing images flashing in his mind; a brunette woman telling him she loved him, him fighting in several wars, Sabertooth fighting along side him instead of against him, Logan about to kill Charles before Charles used his powers....

"We're brothers, Jimmy, and brothers look out for each other..."

Logan didn't know he was screaming until it started to die down. He collapsed, breathing heavily as his eyes were wide and his face was wet.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Kitty wasn't able to stand there and watch as he collapsed to the ground and hurried forward to be by his side, "Logan? I know you meant every word...and I'm telling you...I love you." She said gently and hesitantly reached out to touch his hand. She looked up at the woman who was healing him, "Is he going to be all right?" She asked, her voice slightly hoarse as she spoke. The woman bit her lip, "Once his memory is healed I'll remove that headache of his." She said in a assuring tone.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Gemina wrote:
Hannah had almost made it to the panel but before she could touch the button she was shoved against the tube.  Facing Ra's she felt fear rise up within her but she didn't show it...not to this monster, she shifted a little bit until she felt the button under her fingertips.  "I hate to have to disappoint you...but no it hasn't." She stated firmly as she pressed the button and the tube opened.

Right when the tube opened, Bruce kicked Ra's in the face, causing him to stumble back and let go of Hannah. Bruce popped his neck and rolled his shoulders, having been cooped up in that tiny space for awhile.

"I decline the offer, Ra's." He stated, before he proceeded to punch Ra's in the face. He kneed him in the stomach, before he did a roundhouse kick, sending him flying into the tube. He quickly pressed the button, closing the tube and sealing Ra's inside.

He turned to Hannah and helped her off the floor. "Are you all right?" He asked, his eyes looking over her making sure she wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Hannah smiled at him and then hugged him, "I'm fine...are you?" She asked quietly before she saw Cassandra slowly getting up, her hand in an awkward position. Slipping free she hurried towards Cassandra and healed her wrist, her own energy draining just a little bit when she did so but she straightened and looked at Bruce. "We need to help the people who are still under his control." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Batgirl wrote:
Barbara let out a shout when he dropped her, her hand not getting to her grappling hook fast enough. When he grabbed her by the elbow, she let out a painful cry, feeling her arm go out of place from her shoulder. She looked up at Clark with tearful eyes. "W-Why..." She started, hissing in pain. "Would I lie to you?" She asked, reaching up and grabbed the arm that was holding her other arm, just to give her injured arm a better chance of not hurting so much.

"You literally hold my life in your hands." She said, looking at him sternly through the tears. "Clark,-" She said, hesitantly, feeling her life and her heart were both on the line. "Y-you mean everything to me..." She said, feeling a bit light headed.

Before either of them could blink, she swung her body back, ignoring the pain in her arm. When she came towards him, she reached up and kissed him on the lips, not caring what he did in response.
Clark was shocked when she kissed him and at first he responded before anger filled him once again, "You dare lie to me?" He growled down at her as he gripped her around the neck. His hand started to squeeze as he glared at her with his eyes burning, he was barely holding back his heat vision.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
Kitty wasn't able to stand there and watch as he collapsed to the ground and hurried forward to be by his side, "Logan?  I know you meant every word...and I'm telling you...I love you." She said gently and hesitantly reached out to touch his hand.  She looked up at the woman who was healing him, "Is he going to be all right?" She asked, her voice slightly hoarse as she spoke.  The woman bit her lip, "Once his memory is healed I'll remove that headache of his." She said in a assuring tone.
“Get me a shot of bourbon and I’ll be back on my feet a bit faster.” Logan said, wincing as he opened his eyes. He turned his eyes to Kitty. “Love you too, Darlin’…” He said, softly, before closing his eyes again in pain. He opened them again and saw the woman who had taken him down. She looked familiar to him… almost like…

“Laura!” He said, suddenly, sitting up quickly, ignoring the rushing feeling he was getting. He stood up, ignoring any protests he was getting from the other women and ran to where Laura was.  He looked at her, laying there unconscious and in blood…
“Oh, God… what have I done?” He asked, softly, as his hand trembled as he moved the hair from her face. “I’m so sorry…” He whispered, kissing her forehead, before he gently took her in his arms and held her.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Sigyn followed after him and studied the young woman in his arms as she went to work on healing the two of them. When she was finished she straightened and started to walk off she needed to see if there was anyone else around she could heal.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Superman wrote:
Clark was shocked when she kissed him and at first he responded before anger filled him once again, "You dare lie to me?" He growled down at her as he gripped her around the neck.  His hand started to squeeze as he glared at her with his eyes burning, he was barely holding back his heat vision.

Barbara gasped as he gripped her neck, her tears falling freely now. She felt him crushing her windpipe, making it harder for her to breathe. 

So, this was it? She was going to die... Going to die by the hands of the man she loved....

The man she loved...

"I-" She squeaked out, determined to tell him, even if he didn't believe her and ended up killing her in the end.

"l-lo-" She gasped, trying to get more air. Her vision was starting to blur and she could see her vision getting darker. Her body was twitching and her hand gripped his tightly.

"ov-ve-" She manged to get out, before feeling her body shut down.

"yo...." Her arm went limp and her eyes shut. She was barely alive, but if he kept his grip on her any longer, she would be seeing Heaven's doors....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kinney

Sarah Kinney

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Sarah watched the scene played out, and waited for the right moment to stop the pain in his head. Once she heard him speaking, and told the woman he loved her too, she released him from her power. She watched him looked up at her, before pausing a little bit. He had seemed to recognize her. She was about to speak, but she suddenly heard him scream her daughter's name and quickly ran past her. Sarah's eyes widened as she watched Wolverine run to her daughter's side and start freaking out. She heard protests from the other women, but didn't say anything. In a way, the man should have taken it easy before he ran to her daughter's side, but at the same time, he needed to be by her side. Sarah waited until she saw him kiss Laura's forehead and pick her up in her arms.

Sarah walked with the lady who had helped her with healing Wolverine. She watched her heal her daughter. "Thank you." She said softly, before walking right next to Wolverine. Sarah looked at her daughter, before looking up at the man. "So you have been looking after my daughter all these years." She said, before looking down at her child. Laura was no longer bleeding, but she was still passed out from the blood loss. Her eyes narrowed in sadness, hating to see her daughter look the way she did. She was pale, and looked a bit sickly. "I don't blame you, Wolverine, and neither will she." She said softly as she walked forward and held her daughter's hand. Right now she was hoping she would wake up, give them a sign she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:
Kurt growled as he watched them from up above.  Anna was screaming now . . . worried about her "friends."  With a snarl, Kurt teleported down behind her, grabbed her by the waist and teleported up to the rafters again.
{OOC: I squeaked when I saw this XD That was exactly what I was hoping he would end up doing 8D}

Anna fixing to fly down to Hannah when she heard a familiar sound behind her. She let out a shriek when she was suddenly grabbed around the waist and teleported away. She looked around to see Kurt had teleported the two of them up in the rafters. 

She struggled in his arms. Okay, take a deep breath... He doesn't realize what he is doing... She thought, before turning her head to look over her shoulder at him. "Kurt, please, think about this..." She said, trying to get her voice even, but it was hard with all of his snarling. "Look, whatever is going through your mind right now isn't true; I don't want to fight you." She said, looking at him with pleasing eyes. Hie yellwo eyes were filled with so much anger and hurt... She almost couldn't stand the intensity of it, but she kept eye contact, even if she found herself easy falling into his eyes.

{OOC: Oh, Sophie, if you want you can bring out Dr. Strange and have him attack Wanda X3 it's going to be kinda like all of the guys go after the girls who they are interested in XD If you didn't catch that lol (which I'm sure you did :3)}

(XDD I did catch that, yeah XDDDD)

Kurt's eyes narrowed as he looked at Anna, trying to block out what she was saying. "Vou said vou vere my friend, but I should have known zhat vou'd go back on zhat as soon as vou saw vhat I am!!" he shouted at her, all of his hurt and anger coming out in his voice and in his eyes. His tail whipped around in his anger, though it still managed to help him keep his balance.

---

At that moment, Doctor Strange felt himself awaken, and he looked around in a mildly interested fashion. Ah, fighting was going on . . . hm.

However, his eyes fell on Wanda, and he felt a surge of hate and anger. Memories suddenly flooded back to him, of how he discovered that it was her magic that caused April's accident, that it was her fault that his little sister had died on his table. Strange's eyes narrowed dangerously, and the air started whipping around him as he started chanting. And then with a wall of magic he threw Wanda against a wall.

---

Sophie whimpered more as the intense emotions started coursing through the room, and her eyes narrowed in determination, she sprung forward towards the other tubes and started ripping at their wiring with her teeth, pulling plugs and tearing chords and anything she could think of to do to sabotage the machinery. She prayed to god that she was doing something right and not making things worse, but honestly, she saw no other alternative at the moment.

'I really hope I'm not frying their brains right now,' she thought briefly.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Clark froze and as those words left her lips he stared at her as he was hit with memories of him tickling her, the two of them going through a maze together and how much he loved her. That hit him hard, realizing that he could be hurting her further he gently scooped her in his arms, "Oh Barbara....what have I done?" He asked softly as he stared down at her with worry and panic before he started to fly off, he tried to see if there was anyone who could help him and as he landed he stared down at Barbara's face. He gently carrassed her face with his hand, "I love you too." He whispered, he didn't register the other woman who was approaching them until she had rested one hand on Barbara's forehead. He looked up to see the healer woman and sighed in relief, "Can you help her?" He asked desperately as he stared at her. The woman nodded and worked on healing her, she withdrew when she had finished, "She'll be fine Kal-El." She whispered before she moved on.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Logan breathed a sigh of relief when Sigyn came over and healed Laura. He didn't care about the headache anymore, so when she healed it, he didn't respond. He hated himself right now more then he ever had in his life...

He didn't really glance at the woman when she came beside him. He looked at her only when she said "my daughter", making him do a double take. He looked at the woman with wide eyes.

"...Sarah?" He asked, slowly, staring at her in shock. Laura had told Logan that she had killed her own mother with the trigger scent... how was she here now?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kinney

Sarah Kinney

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 pm

When Wolverine said her name, she glanced up at him. Sarah did a small smile, answering his question immediately. "Yes." She said, nodding her head a little bit, before looking back at her daughter when she felt her hand twitched. Only to look back up when she saw that she was still unconscious. She then studied the look on Wolverine's face, and couldn't help but laugh a little. It was to be expected to be looked at as if she was ghost, for she had been dead for a long time. After a bit of silence, she decided to answer his silent question. "I don't know how I'm alive either, Fury wouldn't tell me. All he told me was that I needed to use my new power and help anyone who was brainwashed." Sarah answered, "Though, I'm kind of glad he didn't tell me everything in one go. If I didn't get here the time that I did, I don't think you would've gotten out of Ra's al Ghul's control, and Laura would be dead." She said, before looking back at her daughter.

Sarah slowly reached her hand to comb her daughter's hair. The more she stayed unconscious the more it started to pinch at her heart.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Animus wrote:

Kurt's eyes narrowed as he looked at Anna, trying to block out what she was saying.  "Vou said vou vere my friend, but I should have known zhat vou'd go back on zhat as soon as vou saw vhat I am!!" he shouted at her, all of his hurt and anger coming out in his voice and in his eyes.  His tail whipped around in his anger, though it still managed to help him keep his balance.  
Anna looked at him in shock. He thought she rejected him? Because of how he looked?

"...Are you kidding me?" She said, suddenly. "Reject you? Are you crazy?! You're the most adorable guy I have EVER MET!" She shouted, struggling a bit in his arms to turn around and look at him full on. "You're blue! Blue is my favorite color! You're covered in fur and have a freaking tail! Do you even realize how badly I've wanted a tail ever since I was a kid?! You have sharp teeth like fangs! I've always wanted fangs! And you have yellow eyes! Kurt, I feel like you're looking into my very soul with those! Do you even realize that anybody would kill to have amazing eyes like yours?? I mean, people buy contacts that are colored like that so they could look cool!" She exclaimed, naming off everything about him and how much she loved it, not hated it.

"Dude, seriously, if you had actually shown me out of your own free will about how you actually looked, I would have hugged you immediately and fangirled over your entire appearance! You are just the coolest guy I know!" She said, reaching over and quickly kissing his cheek. "Think about it, Kurt, you know me; you've seen me go crazy over a kitten!" She stated, rolling her eyes.

"Kurt, you're the sweetest guy I know and I know better then to just let that be thrown away by appearances!" She stated, giving him a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Sarah Kinney wrote:
When Wolverine said her name, she glanced up at him. Sarah did a small smile, answering his question immediately. "Yes." She said, nodding her head a little bit, before looking back at her daughter when she felt her hand twitched. Only to look back up when she saw that she was still unconscious. She then studied the look on Wolverine's face, and couldn't help but laugh a little. It was to be expected to be looked at as if she was ghost, for she had been dead for a long time. After a bit of silence, she decided to answer his silent question. "I don't know how I'm alive either, Fury wouldn't tell me. All he told me was that I needed to use my new power and help anyone who was brainwashed." Sarah answered, "Though, I'm kind of glad he didn't tell me everything in one go. If I didn't get here the time that I did, I don't think you would've gotten out of Ra's al Ghul's control, and Laura would be dead." She said, before looking back at her daughter.

Sarah slowly reached her hand to comb her daughter's hair. The more she stayed unconscious the more it started to pinch at her heart.

Logan continued to stare at her in shock until she mentioned Fury. He furrowed his eyebrow at her answer. "...Agreed... It was lucky that you got here when you did..." He said, looking back to Laura. He watched her for a moment, silently urging her to wake up.

"...She's going to be surprised to see you again... and no doubt happy to get another chance with you." He said, after another moment of silence came between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Superman wrote:
Clark froze and as those words left her lips he stared at her as he was hit with memories of him tickling her, the two of them going through a maze together and how much he loved her.  That hit him hard, realizing that he could be hurting her further he gently scooped her in his arms, "Oh Barbara....what have I done?" He asked softly as he stared down at her with worry and panic before he started to fly off, he tried to see if there was anyone who could help him and as he landed he stared down at Barbara's face.  He gently caressed her face with his hand, "I love you too." He whispered, he didn't register the other woman who was approaching them until she had rested one hand on Barbara's forehead.  He looked up to see the healer woman and sighed in relief, "Can you help her?" He asked desperately as he stared at her.  The woman nodded and worked on healing her, she withdrew when she had finished, "She'll be fine Kal-El." She whispered before she moved on.

Barbara barely felt him release her. Her body was still limp as he face was pressed against his chest. She barely heard him express his love for her in return or the fact that he caressed her face. She barely felt the hand on her forehead, but she immediately started feeling her strength restore, her windpipes restore, even her arm moving back into it's place in her shoulder.

Blue eyes opened suddenly as she gasped air back into her lungs, before she started coughing. She started breathing hard, not having expected to receive air so fast in her lungs. Barbara looked up at Clark, to see his face drenched in worry and guilt. Barbara let out a happy cry before she threw her arms around his neck and started crying happy tears into his shoulder. "You're back! You're back!" She cheered, completely breaking down. She reached up and started kissing him all over the face, not even giving him a chance to respond.

Gemina wrote:
Hannah smiled at him and then hugged him, "I'm fine...are you?" She asked quietly before she saw Cassandra slowly getting up, her hand in an awkward position. Slipping free she hurried towards Cassandra and healed her wrist, her own energy draining just a little bit when she did so but she straightened and looked at Bruce. "We need to help the people who are still under his control." She said quietly.

“Yeah, I’m all right…” Bruce answered, before Hannah ran out of his arms all of a sudden. He watched silently as Hannah healed Cassandra. He walked over to them and nodded at her. “Feeling up to fighting some more?” He asked, wanting to make sure she was fine enough to finish the job out front.

Bruce looked over at Hannah, before narrowing his eyes at her words. “Let’s go.” He said, leading the way out, not even looking back at the man trapped inside the tube.

Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Laura had be unconscious in Logan's arms, breathing slowly as her body started to calm down from the shock of blood loss. The first sign of her waking up was when her hand twitched, before moving her head a little. After those little actions Laura had stopped making little movements. Being still once again. It wasn't until she started to hear two familiar voices did she really started to wake up. Her body twitched a little, followed by her head moving and a little groan. She raised her head, listening to the two voices who were talking. "M-mom.. L-Logan?" Laura asked out, before moving her hand that was being held by Sarah. Causing her to hand to quickly grip the hand, making Sarah's grip tighter. She also felt the arms that were holding her grow tighter as well. At that moment, she started to open her eyes. Once they were opened, she looked immediately up at Logan.

"L-Logan, is it.. is it really you? Are you back?" Laura suddenly asked, before receiving a nod. Her eyes opened a bit more, before feeling tears fill up her eyes. Though, she was suddenly interrupted when she felt someone squeeze her hand. Her head turned slightly, but stayed resting on Logan's chest. At the sight she suddenly saw, her eyes widened even more. "M-mom?" She suddenly asked out, before seeing the woman shed a tear and nod. Causing Laura to freeze as the tears suddenly fell from her cheeks. "H-how..?"

"I don't know baby girl, but I'm here, sweetie. I'm here." Sarah said, slowly caressing her daughter's cheek.

At the sudden touch of her mother's hand, memories of them went through her mind. Tears started to stream faster down her cheeks. She then turned her head and buried it into Logan's chest as she started to cry. Causing Sarah to quickly move forward and tighten her grip on her daughters' hand as she started to kiss her head. "Shh, baby girl it's alright, it's alright." Sarah said, holding back her tears, for she wanted to be strong for her daughter right now.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Logan felt Laura move and heard her speak, his arms tightened around her as she looked at him. He nodded his head when she asked if it was really him. His heart lurched when she asked him that…

When she started crying in her chest over seeing her mother, he pulled her in closer just as Sarah was doing her part in comforting her as well. Logan looked up and saw Kitty standing there, watching. He could tell she probably felt pushed aside…

Which wasn’t what he wanted at all…

He slipped on arm out from Laura and reached over to Kitty. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the huddle. “I need you…” He whispered, his voice trembling a little.

It was true… Kitty and Laura were the only two things keeping him together right now…  They were his only anchor, with Kitty most of all as being the stronger of the two in his mind. He had memories swimming around his mind… He wasn’t even sure if they were real, so he had to have something to hold onto that he knew was real…

He kissed Laura’s head, before kissing Kitty on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Clark blinked in surprise when she started kissing him happily he would have expected her to hit him and swear at him but he had to remind himself that this wasn't Lois. He kissed her back when she gave him the chance too before he clung to her desperately, "I am so sorry Barbara, can you forgive me?" He asked as he slid his fingers through her long red hair.
--
Hannah looked up at Bruce as he spoke and after he started walking towards the fight she joined him, she reached forward and grabbed his hand. She knew she wouldn't be much help with fighting anyone but she trusted Bruce, "Take care of yourself ok?" She asked quietly, he didn't have his suit and if he got hurt then she might not be there to help him.
--
Kitty was grateful when Logan pulled her into their small huddle, she had been feeling slightly left out but she had tried her best not to show it. At his words she could feel her bottom lip tremble just a little bit...he didn't know just how much her heart broke at hearing that tone in his voice. She wasn't used to hearing him sound so lost, and when he kissed her she kissed him back letting her love for him show as much as she could in that kiss.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Barbara smiled at Clark. "It wasn't your fault!" She said, before kissing him on the lips again. "Nothing to forgive, Clark." She mumbled against his lips, pulling him closer to her. She hugged him close before kissing his cheek and just hugging him, with her head on his shoulder.

She opened her eyes and winced when she remembered the battle going on around them. "I'd hate to spoil are moment..." She mumbled, pulling back and pointing to the battle. "We may want to help..."

-------

Bruce paused and looked back when Hannah grabbed his hand. His gaze softened at her concern, before he lifted her hand to his lips, kissing it, tenderly. "I will..." He said, before reaching down and kissing her lips. "As long as you do the same..." He whispered against her lips, as he brushed them with his own.

----

Logan kissed her back harder, hating how he was trembling... Memories kept flying at him, almost as if they wanted him to go insane...

He focused on Kitty and memories flashed to when he first met her, to when he first taught her how to drive (boy, was that a scary mission), to her blossoming before his eyes, to when he realized that she had a special place in his heart... He clung to those memories and the memories that he and she had been making recently at the school.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:

Kurt's eyes narrowed as he looked at Anna, trying to block out what she was saying.  "Vou said vou vere my friend, but I should have known zhat vou'd go back on zhat as soon as vou saw vhat I am!!" he shouted at her, all of his hurt and anger coming out in his voice and in his eyes.  His tail whipped around in his anger, though it still managed to help him keep his balance.  
Anna looked at him in shock. He thought she rejected him? Because of how he looked?

"...Are you kidding me?" She said, suddenly. "Reject you? Are you crazy?! You're the most adorable guy I have EVER MET!" She shouted, struggling a bit in his arms to turn around and look at him full on. "You're blue! Blue is my favorite color! You're covered in fur and have a freaking tail! Do you even realize how badly I've wanted a tail ever since I was a kid?! You have sharp teeth like fangs! I've always wanted fangs! And you have yellow eyes! Kurt, I feel like you're looking into my very soul with those! Do you even realize that anybody would kill to have amazing eyes like yours?? I mean, people buy contacts that are colored like that so they could look cool!" She exclaimed, naming off everything about him and how much she loved it, not hated it.

"Dude, seriously, if you had actually shown me out of your own free will about how you actually looked, I would have hugged you immediately and fangirled over your entire appearance! You are just the coolest guy I know!" She said, reaching over and quickly kissing his cheek. "Think about it, Kurt, you know me; you've seen me go crazy over a kitten!" She stated, rolling her eyes.

"Kurt, you're the sweetest guy I know and I know better then to just let that be thrown away by appearances!" She stated, giving him a stern look.

Kurt was taken back by Anna's response, his brow furrowing slightly in confusion. He was even more startled when she kissed his cheek. This wasn't right . . . no.

"But . . . I did show vou . . . und . . . und vou ran avay!" he exclaimed, though the memory started blurring even as he said it. Kurt shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind, and growled. "No! No, vou're . . . vou're lying!! Vou ran avay! Everybody runs avay!"
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Clark smiled down at her in relief before he set her down, "I think I see Bruce....doesn't look like he's been brainwashed." He noted as he saw him kissing one of the students.  Frowning he studied the looks of the battle, it didn't look good "Shall we split up?" He asked as his eyes swept the scene.
--
Hannah blushed when he kissed her hand before he kissed her gently on the lips, "I will." She whispered back as she raised her eyes to meet his.  Pressing one last gentle kiss against his lips she stepped back, she knew she wouldn't be able to do much but she could damn well try. "I hate to interrupt this precious moment but we do have a battle going on here." A voice said from behind them and Cassandra showed herself as she gave Bruce a raised eyebrow.
--
Kitty didn't mind when he kissed her even harder and slipped her arms around his neck, as she felt him trembling against her she only felt even more love for him.  He knew every aspect of her both the good and the bad and he was the person she trusted the most and seeing him like this broke her heart.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Animus wrote:
Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:

Kurt was taken back by Anna's response, his brow furrowing slightly in confusion.  He was even more startled when she kissed his cheek.  This wasn't right . . . no.  

"But . . . I did show vou . . . und . . . und vou ran avay!" he exclaimed, though the memory started blurring even as he said it.  Kurt shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind, and growled.  "No!  No, vou're . . . vou're lying!!  Vou ran avay!  Everybody runs avay!"
{OOC: I am laughing soooo HARD right now X'D}

Anna scoffed. "Please! I don't even run away from spiders!" She said, rolling her eyes. A mischievous look came into her brown eyes when she saw how startled he was by her kiss on his cheek. She grinned, before she started giving him kisses all over his face, except his lips. "I won't stop kissing you until you believe me!" She said, in-between all of the kisses. She was giggling as she was doing this, not having done anything like this since she was four-years-old and with her first boyfriend at that age.

"I'm your friend, I'm your friend!" She said over and over again, as she started snuggling his cheek with her own. She shifted her arms to where she was now hugging him tightly.

{OOC: Oh my gosh XD I don't even know what she's doing now...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next