S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Spiderman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

Character Profile: Spiderman Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:43 pm

NAME- Spiderman
ALIAS- Peter Parker
AGE- 19
OCCUPATION- Student
RELATIONSHIPS- None
PERSONALITY- Smart, can be a bit cocky, always tries to be considerate, hates bullies (has been bullied before), has a tendcy to break the forth wall on occasion, acts smooth with girls when wearing his mask, but gets nervous when the mask is off.
Spiderman: I'm not as bad as Deadpool though!
HISTORY- Bitten by a radioactive spider in high school, Peter Parker became known as "Spiderman" when a mistake cost his Uncle Ben his life. His high school girlfriend, Gwen Stacy, was killed while they were dating. He's had a tragic back story, his parents were secret agents that were murdered when he was only a boy, etc. Peter is used to the solo act, so when recruits him to the Avengers, he has a had time working with them. Nick Fury gave him a choice, and Peter worked harder to becoming a group player. When Fury came up with the idea of the University after the split in the universes, Peter was all aboard... Until he found out he was just another student.
FEARS- Spidey: Let's see, villains finding out my secret identity, then going after my loved ones, disappointing my Aunt May, not living up to my promise to Uncle Ben, you name it, I got it. Boy, I do have a tragic back story. Darn you, Stan Lee!
POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS-
Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, and endurance
Regenerative healing factor
Ability to cling to most surfaces
Able to shoot extremely strong spider-web strings from gadgets he made that are attached to his wrists
Precognitive Spider-Sense
Genius-level intellect
Master hand-to-hand combatant
Spidey: Don't forget amazing good looks Wink *gets glares* Okay, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, sheesh >_>
Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Spiderman
Page 1 of 1