S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Together Again (tags: Loki)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigyn

Sigyn

Together Again (tags: Loki) Empty
PostSubject: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:26 am

Sigyn barely registered when Loki picked her up in his arms and clung to him as he took through a portal to the medical lab. She could sense that he was more worried for her then he was outwardly showing, and Sigyn felt terrible that he had to see her like this. Before she could even really think it through she tried to soothe him as best she could, she wanted to help him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:25 am

"Don't," he spoke harshly as soon as he felt her trying to soothe him. Hegave her a hard look as he set her down, making sure her back rested against the wall safely. "Don't waste your energy on anything now," he orderd, before standing up and quickly looking around the room.
Nothing! What even was there he could use in here? Well, if you want to get something done...
He kneeled back down infornt of his goddess, looking more gentle than ever as he cupped her face once more.
You gotta do it yourself...
Closing his eyes, and fingers gently pressing into her temple, he once more touched their forheads togheter.
This won't do much, but it'll keep the pain at bay, at least for a moment.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Her eyes widened when she felt him try and heal her, she blinked as she felt some of the pain lessen even if it was only for a moment. Her hand moved and she gently squeezed his hand with her own, she wanted nothing more then to ease the fear from him. Tears filled her eyes and she blinked them back fiercely, and she was grateful that her husband was with her.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 pm

He didn't react at first when she squeezed his hand, to focused in trying to help her at the moment.
Inhaling deeply, he opend his eye slowly, suddenly looking more tired, and drained. Removing his hands from her face he took her hand and kissed it softly.
What he just did was not 'healing' exactly... More like some sort of 'transfusion'. Some of his good health and strength, in exchange for her pain.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 pm

"You shouldn't have done that Loki." She whispered quietly as she studied his now drawn face with worry. She moved her hand up to gently carress his face with the back of her hand, she knew he only would have done this if he was truly worried. Those tears started to fall then and she looked down at herself as she tried to slide up a little.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:21 pm

"Give me one good reason to why not," he hissed under his breath, feeling his anger starting to slip by the second.
He craddled the hand on his face, sighing as he knew without looking the tears that was trailing down Sigyn's face. "Don't move..."he spoke more quietly, gently scooping her up again in his arms and moved her to an empty bed.
He went quiet for a moment as he stood still by her side, his eyes hidden away for her to see.
"Why didn't you just walk away?"
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:22 pm

She knew what he was asking and her throat closed up and she looked down, "Because I love you...and leaving you would have killed me. And even though you left after....I...knew why you had to leave. And every day you were gone, I realized....I couldn't blame you, you needed to have time to yourself and I missed you terribly...I never stopped loving you though." She said softly before she turned her head away and started coughing violently into her hand, the blood hitting the palm yet again.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 pm

(fffff guaaaaaaah the aaaaangst x'D love these two<3333)

Hearing her saying all this, hurt more than it warmed him. It's just a reminder of all the pain he caused her to live with, ever since that first day she ran into him. If he had just been colder, and less selfish, stopped dragging her into his life, then a lot of things would've been so much easier for them both. Even if he did give her some happiness, it was worth nothing after all that suffering she had been made to live with afterwards, up until this day.
He looked away again when she started coughing up more blood. All those bad things things and cruel rumors said abou him were nothing but true, and he's been more proud of it than ashamed. He couldn't never feel shame... But that didn't mean he was completley heartless. That's what she, this gentle goddess had somehow seen in him and without a word just accepted him.
"We're both idiots," he said lowly, starring into her birght eyes as he craddled her face once more. He wan't able to remove whatever sickness she was having, but he could numb the pain enough for her to at least rest peacfully. Maybe for a couple hours at least...
She won't like this ofcourse, as it only meant he would be feeling ehr pain instead for a short time period.
"Try and keep still," he orderd as he prepared himself to try the same trick a second time.

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm

She shook her head, knowing what he was planning and not liking it; "No Loki...please don't." She whispered faintly. "I don't want you in pain....not again" She added quietly, she had seen him in pain before and it had almost killed her....not again and this time she didn't want it to be because of her. The panic and worry rose up within her and caused her even more pain which she her best to hide from him.
(Yes angst with these two *-* gaaah...I've missed them x3)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:31 am

(why is it always the couples with the most ANGST that I love the most????? xDDD)

"Be quiet Sigyn..." the hafl god murmued, already starting the process.
Loki calm expression turned into a hard one, clearly not planning on litse to her. Of course eh knew this would hurt, but he could take it. Hes been throguh this sort of physical pain more thna eh could remember, and wouldn't die. Even if it hurt her to see him like this... she would just had deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:30 am

"No." She whispered steadily before she used the last of her remaining strength to stop him. "Loki....no." She said quietly, her already pale face becoming even more pale as she stared up at him. Her hands gripped the sheet under her as she fought to keep herself conscious, "I...I'll be fine." She added.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:46 am

He did stop this time, but his hands remind still on her face. He stared her down with what looked like a pitying look for a deadly silent moment, before standing back up.
"You're being ridiculous," he told her sternly, avoding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:54 am

She turned her head away, "Am I?" She asked quietly before she slowly raised herself to meet his gaze. "I don't want to watch you suffer again...and yes that is selfish of me, but I saw you hurting for...years." She whispered as she tried to keep herself up.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:04 pm

He gently pushed her back so she was laying down again. "That's your damn problem, never baleto let go of the past and focus on what's important in the pressent," he scoffed. "So what if I sufferd in the past? Right now, you're the one hurting me for not letting me help you."
He knew that was a low blow, but he was starting to get dessperate.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:22 pm

She bit her bottom lip and looked away, all that exhaustion seemed to catch up with her and she closed her eyes. "Go ahead then." She said quietly, all her fight seemingly leaving....she wasn't in a condition to keep argueing the point with him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:27 pm

He wordlessly sat down at her side again, and didn't waste any seconds before he began. He could litterly feel his own streanght pull out of him, quickly replaced with pain and SIgyn's suffering. The fact that she was made to deal with all that, was what amde him angry. And more so beacuse eh knew this trick wouldn't do much and vanish in a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:36 pm

She started to feel better and she could sense Loki's anger as he transfused his health for her own sickness. She knew that this particular trick wouldn't last for long....almost without thinking about it her hand moved to touch his own.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Loki opened his eyes again, feeling more tired than angry at this point. And for the most part, that much better.
Before her hand would've touched his, he leant forward and pressed their lips togheter in warm, soothing kiss.

(:3)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:44 pm

She hadn't been expecting him to kiss her but when he did she gently responded, she felt better now but she was slowly starting to feel that sickness start back up. She didn't show any of that to him...not yet as she kissed him gently and lovingly.
(I have to go now DX I'll be back in like two hours <333)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:48 pm

(oki<333 Very Happy see ya, be safe^^)

Loki mentally cursed at himself, somehow knowing she was feeling worse again even while not showing him.
For now though, he just tried to soothe her, and wrapped his arms around her waist gently. Hepulled back, looking deeply into her eyes with what looked like a sad look.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Sigyn met his gaze with her own, she knew he hated seeing her in pain and she wanted nothing more then to ease that from him. "I love you." She said quietly, he meant the world to her and she wished she could show him how she had missed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (tags: Loki)   Together Again (tags: Loki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Together Again (tags: Loki)
Page 1 of 1