S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) Empty
PostSubject: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 am

Hannah entered the lab and smiled when she saw Bruce sitting down at his lab. His brow was furrowed and he was studying his work intently. Hannah leaned against the wall and smiled at him as she watched him work, she couldn't help but admire just how fit he was....his muscles were even more noticeable in that shirt he was wearing. She dimly wondered why he liked her...she was nothing compared to some of those other women he had dated.
--
Clark was sitting on the roof as he felt the night air ruffle his hair, he couldn't help but feel guilty. He had almost killed his cousin and Barbara....the woman he now knew he loved. His smile widened as he thought of her and her bright smile. Almost without realizing he floated a little bit off of the roof just thinking about her, he chuckled when he finally realized what was happening and flew back to stand on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:44 am

"...Penny for your thoughts?" Bruce asked, after a moment, knowing Hannah had entered the room. He already memorized her light steps and how her presence felt around him to know it was her. He knew she was watching him and probably didn't want to disturb him from his work...

If Alfred were here, he would insist on Bruce taking a break...

For once, Bruce felt like listening... Even if the caretaker was not physically there.

Bruce raised his head and turned to look at her, motioning for her to come and join him over by the table. he went ahead and saved what he had so far, so he didn't feel the need to worry about losing any of it.

---

Barbara had been looking for Clark, having felt he had plenty of time alone before it was a good time to come back to him. He had been through a lot when he was under Al Ghul's control... She just kept feeling that Clark would feel it was his fault for what happened... 

She didn't like that... at all... Al Ghul never knew when to quit...

Did any of them? She thought, thinking about all of the villains. 

On occasions, her thoughts would go back to when she wanted to get out of being Batgirl... How she wanted to try a different approach to helping with the menace of the world... 

The night that Joker shot her... made her realize that she could never escape her fate...

Barbara shook her head, realizing she was drifting again. Pull yourself together, Babs... She thought, before going back to the task at hand.

Where would Clark go for privacy? He couldn't really go to the fortress of solitude or the watch tower...

She snapped her fingers, before making her way to the roof. When she got there, Clark was in a sitting position, but floating in the air. She smiled, before letting out a small laugh when he landed back on his feet on the roof. "Pretty light on your feet tonight." She said, stepping forward, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:56 am

Hannah smiled and sat next to him, "I was just thinking...why me? I mean why do you like me?" She asked as she looked hastily down at her hands. She could feel his eyes on her and but her bottom lip, she wasn't close to being pretty...she detested make up and only every now and then made some effort with her hair. She supposed it was because she had a severe lack of confidance or maybe that was something her therapist would say.
--
Clark stumbled and fell off the roof barely managing to fly back up in time and stared at Barbara with wide eyes, "And you are getting to be very sneaky." He teased before he landed back on the roof with a smile on his face when he saw her. He studied her quietly before he leaned forward and took her hand with his, "You look great." He said softly, and he meant it...she was beautiful in his eyes and he studied her with love in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:12 am

Bruce studied Hannah for a moment, surprised by the question and by studying the way she was acting... He could see how she felt. He brought his hand to her chin and lightly bright her face back up to look at him. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked, softly, but in a tone that told her that he meant that.

"It's not that hard to fall for you, Hannah." He said, meaning every word. "You bring out the best in people... I feel I don't have to hide anything from you." He admitted, wondering if she knew to the extent of how hard it was for anyone to be able to reach that part of Bruce.

He wasn't one to trust easy... Only one who knew most of his thoughts and secrets was Alfred...

Until Hannah...

-----

She let out another laugh. "Oops." She said, smiling as she walked over to him.

"Well... I was taught by the master of being sneaky himself." Barbara said, with a shrug. She watched as he took her hand, before she smiled softly. She could feel her cheeks turning pink. "What? This old thing?" She asked, jokingly, before suddenly moving in to hug him around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 am

She felt her smile grow at his words and looked down to hide her expression before she leaned against him. "I feel the same...about you, before...I never really dated anyone, and when I did the guys were complete jerks. But with you I feel...I feel protected and cared for, I'm not used to that." She added softly. "I'm used to guys teasing me for the things I don't have or..." She trailed off and bit down on her tongue.
--
Clark smiled and hugged her gently before pulling back and studying her outfit again, "Its nice...so what brings you up here Miss Gordon?" He asked with a small smile on his face. "Besides having me fall off the roof." He added with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:32 am

{OOC: HAD TOO!! XDD <3 LOVE YOU}

"And you're sure it's not just because I was your favorite superhero?" Bruce asked, raising an eyebrow. He gave her a smile, to show her he wasn't being serious, before he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head and held her. "They weren't real men if they couldn't treat you with the respect you deserve..." He said, meaning every word. 

A thought came to his mind. "That reminds me..." He mumbled, before reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a small handheld device that could easily be attached to a set of keys or a belt loop. It was round and it had a button in the corner. The bat symbol was black and outlined in yellow, against the black device. On the other side of it, it showed a digital clock; it looked like another Batman merchandise that could be bought anywhere.

He handed it to her. "If you're ever in trouble, but I'm not around, just press the symbol and I will know it's you needing me... Don't even hesitate to press it, all right? No matter the situation; I will be there for you." He said, wanting her to understand that he would be there for her.

"And, don't worry, it will only respond to your fingerprint; no one can try to use it against me." He reassured her, knowing that was a concern.

{OOC: Just thought they needed that kind of thing XD I thought about the Batman device that Harleen Quin had in Injustice XD But, modified it to be simple and also camouflage. XD It will help Hannah keep time too! 8D lol! XD}  

-----

Barbara laughed a little at Clark's comment on her outfit. "Thanks." She said, smiling.

Her smile grew at his next comment about him falling off the roof. "Oh, well, that was very entertaining, but, besides that," She said, smiling, before her expression turned a bit serious as she spoke the next part, "I wanted to see how you were doing..." She said, honestly. 

"And, I was thinking we could get something to eat? If I recall, you haven't had a bite to eat since we've been back." She said, poking his chest a little to get her point across.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 am

She smiled at him and then looked down in surprise at the gadget he gave her, "Ohhh so my own hand held Batman signal....hopefully I won't have to use it." She added but she took it from him and smiled when she noted the digital clock on the other side. Her eyes got a mischievious look in them, "Are you sure you trust me with this?" She asked as she looked at him from under her lashes.
--
Clark chuckled and gently took her hand with his, "What did you have in mind Barbara?" He asked with a small smile as he studied her warmly. He didn't mention that he felt slightly worn out and that he had a headache....seeing as how he wasn't prone to headaches he assumed it was because of the almost brainwash.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:15 am

He looked at her with a sly smirk. "You can just call me if you need me for that." He said, before kissing her lips to stop her response for a brief moment. One of his hands made it's way up to the nape of her neck. "Should I make another one that has a different meaning?" He asked, whispering against her lips as his thumb caressed her cheek.

---

She gave him a smile, taking note on how tired he looked. "Well..." She started, taking another step close to him and deciding to have her hand join her other one in holding his hand. "I know nothing compares to your mother's cooking, but I was thinking maybe we could eat here and I could cook it." She offered, smiling up at him. "My dad says I'm a pretty amazing cook." She added, knowing Clark hasn't had a chance to try her cooking yet.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:25 am

She smiled against his lips and moved her free hand to dig through his hair at the base of his neck and pulled back slightly, " Hmmm I like your thinking Bruce." She said quietly before she kissed him again and slipped the bat signal in her back pocket so she could use her other hand to wrap around his neck.  "How often would you respond?" She asked as she pressed light kisses against his lips.
--
Clark brightened at her words, "Well I could never turn down food or the chance to be with a beautiful woman. "Besides I'm sure your cooking is amazing." He stated warmly and lightly squeezed both of her hands.  "Maybe after I can fly you around the city?" He offered as he smiled down at her.  He was truly looking forward to it as any time spent with Barbara was time well spent.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:51 am

"I had a feeling you would."  He said, just as quietly. He responded to her kisses as his hand on her back moved to her waist, pulling her a bit closer to him. "As often as I can." He mumbled against her lips, knowing it was true. 

----

Barbara's smile grew brighter at his words to her. "Just tell me what you like and I'll cook it to the best I can." She said, happy that he liked the idea.

Her eyes brightened at him offering to fly her around the city afterwards. "I would love that." She said, her voice fully sincere. She gave his hand a squeeze, before tugging on it towards the door. "Come on, let's get down to the kitchen." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:00 am

She shivered a little bit as he drew her against him and kept kissing him, " So how could I tell them apart?" She asked refferring to the signals, it just wouldn't do if she pressed the emergency buttom when she really only wanted to spend time with Bruce. She lightly ran her nails along the base of his neck as she kept showering his lips with sweet gentle kisses.
--
Clark smiled and followed after her, "All right I'll keep it simple so I won't keep you up all night." The gentlemanly side of him poking through as he smiled down at her not at all minding her pulling him along with her. He had to admit he was excited to taste Barbara's cooking...he had heard about it but mist importantly of her he would be with her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:47 pm

He smirked a little at her shiver. "...How about something a bit closer to your heart for that?" Bruce asked, in-between the kisses. 

He felt himself tense as her nails ran along the base of his neck. "Say... a necklace?" He whispered, his tone almost husky. His hand on her hip started rubbing it gently.

----

"It doesn't matter to me if I'm up all night." Barbara said, giving him a smile over her shoulder. She was glad that he wanted to be with her at the moment.

After everything that happened, she was almost scared he would push her away...

Then she had to remind herself that not all guys were like Bruce Wayne could be; he was Clark Kent, one to let people in and let them stay there if they earned his trust and friendship. 

She led him to the kitchen, before she flipped on the lights. "All right, what do you have in mind?" She asked, looking at him as she walked over to the cabinets, ready to get her supplies out to cook with.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:03 am

She pulled back and smiled at him, "Now we're talking." She said with a wide smile before she kissed him again. "Ohh can it be bat shaped?" She asked as she studied him with a little smile on her face, she had to admit that the feeling of his hand sliding along her hip almost made her lose her focus.
--
Clark smiled at Barbara and moved to sit down on one of the chairs, "Hmmm I'm craving breakfast food." He admitted with a small blush on his face as he thought about it. He watched her for a second before he got up, "Would you like some help?" He asked as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:02 am

Bruce smiled back. "Anything you want..." He said, before kissing her once more. He slowly pulled her over to his lap to where she was sitting in his lap. He had a better hold on her now and she could lean into him easier.

His hand made it's way into her hair, lightly combing through her locks. His other hand stayed around her waist, practically massaging her hip now.

---

"Breakfast food it is!" Barbara said, with a wink over her shoulder, before moving to grab the items she would need. "Eggs or are you feeling sweet tonight?" She asked, before turning to see him standing near her. "Man of steel, you can be too fast sometimes." She told him, with an amused smile.

"Hmm... only if you want to." She told him, not wanting to turn him down to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)   Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Love Stories (Shared fanfic with Bruce and Barbara)
Page 1 of 1