S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:16 pm

He chuckled, and then raised a hand to her head and patted it like she was some little girl. "About time you admitted it to yourself Mistress," he teased some more before turning back to the building. "Soooooooo... You, the Queen of the Dead, is a teacher at a mortals school?" he whistled again. "Tired of your current job or something?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:21 pm

She chuckled and fell into step next to him as she opened the doors, "Well...I'm not complaining about my job....however I did want to see my family again. Seeing them all here has been great, And I can manage my kingdom from here." She added after a beat. She glanced over at him musingly, "You think you can handle a class full of kids with powers?" She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:27 pm

He cast another curious glance. "Your family?" he murmured in thought, trying to recal who they were. Sadly, he didn't, but didn't think much of it. He just kept smiling witout any worries.
"Kids? Powers? That sound sunfair," he pouted, but chuckled quickly after. "As long as I don't end up dying again, I think I can handle it~"
What he knew of so far, he didn't have any powers.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:35 pm

She chuckled and led the way up the stairs to her room, she was unaware that her dress showed off her long slender legs to him and accentuated her ass. While small, Hel was curvy in the right places and she knew how to show off her assets not that she would admit that. She wasn't fat by any means and was a healthy fit woman who indulged in regular exercise. Once reaching the landing she continued on leading the way to her room her hips swaying as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:44 pm

You had to blind to notcie they way her bodie moved as she walked. Or the nice view in general she seemed to be offering him.
He didn't comment on it (yet) though, and just smirked to himself as he kept walked closely behind her. Was she even aware of this? Or was this just her own way of getting back him? Either way, mayeb he deserved it for talking to much. Then again...
"You really spoil me too much Mistress," he purred close to her ear before walking ahead of her. "Am I to belive you do this for all your co-workes or am I that special?~"
Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 Tumblr_mbdk24ymef1r1rt2do1_500
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:51 pm

She blushed and smiled at him, "I'm sorry...did I distract you?" She asked teasingly as she reached her room and opened it before slipping past him and inside. Once he was inside she gave him a little once over, "Hmmm I'd say you're pretty special." She said before she shut the door and kicked her heels off making her a few inches shorter. "Make yourself at home...I hope you don't mind if I steal the shower?" She asked over her shoulder as she made her way towards one of the closet's.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:02 pm

He chuckled again, feeling a little cocky as she gave him her little once over. He should look for a mirror and see for himself, he was getting curious here. Smiling at her words, he gave her bow as she turned for the showers. "You're too kind Mistress."
Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 Tumblr_mbqk4h8LB91qixzh0o1_500
as soon the door closed behidn her, he happily inspected the room. Seeing a mirror he marched towards, whistling to himsself as he saw his refletcion. "Mistress really is to kind, givign me this body," he smirked.
Hearing the shower get turned on, he turned away from the mirror and took in the room once more. Shrugging to himself, he began whisteling again while cleaning the place up, finishing up before his Mistress stepped out fo the shower, not leaving a single spot uncleaned.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:08 pm

While she was in the shower Hel remembered that she had forgotten her body lotion and sighed.  Turning the water off she stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel to wrap around her body.  Her wet hair fell about her shoulders and she stepped out of the bathroom not feeling any shame in walking in wearing only a towel.  "Adam can you give my lotion?" She asked and pointed it out to him...all right so maybe she had another reason for coming out.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:14 pm

"Sure," he said over his shoulder while finishing up the last cleaning and turning around. He blinked, expression blank as he took her almsot naked (and wet) form in, the towel leaving very little to the imagination.
Smiling as if nothing was out of the ordinary, he took lotion and gave it to her, stopping only centimeters away from her. "Anything else, Mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 pm

She felt her heart speed up and she slowly started to smile, "Well now that I am here...could you massage my back please?" She asked with that smile starting to grow...ok so maybe she had been picturing his hands running over her body in the shower and now that she was here she certainly wouldn't mind fulfilling that fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:32 am

He raised an eyebrow, looking amused at her request for a moment, but smiled nontheless and gently turned her around to start massage her back.
No, he wasn't stupid. He obviosliy knew what she was playing at. That didn't mean he could tease her though~
"Or did you want me to do this while you're showering?" he asked simply, as if everything was completely normal and let his hands travel further down her back.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 am

Oh he was a tease....face carefully blank, Hel glanced at him over her shoulder. A small smile touched her lips before she tugged the towel free and let it fall to the floor, "I trust you can follow me inside?" She asked as she studied him with an unreadable look on her face. "I think you'd be more comfortable with the clothes off." She added teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:03 am

(x'D)

He kept the same calm and unreadble smile on his face, eyes trailing down her body without any sort of reaction. He focuesd back on her face, smile widening slightly.
"I'm sure I would, althoguh something tells me my Mistress will be more 'comfortable' than me," he teased right back, slowly slipping of his shirt.

Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 Tumblr_lymvioRXzA1qfz6juo1_500
(seriously, this guy is lik MADE for these sort of topics Embarassed *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 am

(He really is o-o)
She watched him slip his shirt off and smiled a little bit, "If I make you uncomfortable, then say so." She said with a dry tone but her eyes were silently amused as she took him in. She had to admit he was fit and she was going to have a hard time keeping her hands to herself.
(Sorry for the wait hun, it didn't tell me you had replied >.< anywayz I'm on Skype x3)
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:27 am

He snorted at her words. "Very unlikely," he replied simply, following her back into the shower.
He had obviously not missed the amusment in her eyes, or the way she had cheked him out. He was starting to wonder if she had just summoned him for her own personal reason, giving this body and all that looked to eb her 'type'. Well, not that he was complaining.
Once back in the shower, he had wordlessly took the lotion and started to scrub it down her back.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:36 am

She smiled as he started scrubbing her back and moved some of the hair from her back so he could reach the base of her neck. His hands sure knew what they were doing and she had to fight not to make some noise and to keep her hands to herself. All right so maybe this was a bad idea....but right now it sure didn't feel that way, she bit down on her lower lip and concentrated om the feel of his hands sliding up and down her back, rubbing and kneading it in places.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:47 am

His movemenst got slower, and stopped at her shoulders for a brief moment, before letting them slowly trace down her arms and then back up again.
Smirking to himself, he bent his head slightly forwads until his lips almost touched her cheek. "Mistress," he asked in a low whisper, letting his hot breath hit her skin. "Anything else you wanted?"
Oh he was having fun alright.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:55 am

She shivered ever so slightly and pressed herself against him at his words and swallowed hard, "Hmm...would you please your Mistress Adam?" She asked in a soft whisper her words somehow still being able to heard above the noise of the shower. She wanted nothing more then to trail her hands along his skin and to have him buried inside her....her skin flushed at the very thought.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:02 pm

He held back a chuckle at her question, and pressed his cheek agaisnt hers, arms slowly wrapping around her waist to push their bodies closer togheter. "Of course," he purred in her ear. "All you need to is simply give me the order~ I'm yours to command, both body and soul."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 pm

She shivered in anticipation as he drew her flush against him and glanced at him, "On this I want it to be your decision Adam....I don't want to order you to do something you might regret." She said simply. Even though a huge part of her wanted nothing more then to screw that rule and just give into what she truly wanted.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:13 pm

This time, he did chuckle. "I really can't do that," he said simply, but didn't sound sad or angry about it. In fact, he sounded morehappy about the fact. "I have free will with everything else and cna do whatever, but not with you it would seem. I'm littearly powerless~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:17 pm

She frowned, "Does that bother you?" She asked quietly, she wanted to know if there was something she could do to help with that but she wasn't sure what it would be exactly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm

He shaked his head, having still not removed himself from her. "I'm quite happy like this. As I said, I can do whatever I want with everything and everyone else, unless you say otherwise of course. But with you i need permission," he added in a low whisper, letting his lips press agaisnt her soft neck. "...which you've been giving since you summoned me..."

Last edited by Adam Falk on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 pm

She shivered and let her head rest against his shoulder, "Very well then...I give you permission to have sex with me." She said as she slid her hand down and ran it along his side, her fingers gently grazing his muscles and then slipping further down.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 pm

He smiled agaisnt her skin, and started to kiss down her neck and shoulder. He slowly turned her around, lips never leaving her skin and pressed her up agaisnt the wall. He found himself rather enjoying her hands on him, but foucsed more on her. Afterall, this was all for his Mistress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next