S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)

Go down 
+4
Ra's al Ghul
Adam Falk
Hel
Black Adam
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Adam

Black Adam

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:42 pm

After class Teth watched as Hel started to collect her things, her little assistant watched her like a little puppy dog. Teth snorted and folded his arms as he studied the view he was being given, before he pushed himself off the wall and joined them. "Well I think things went well today Hel." He commented as he not so subtly studied her ass with a small grin on his face. His hand moved and trailed along her arm as he smirked at her assistant, the waves of anger coming off of him only encouraged his actions.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Hel froze and turned to look at Black Adam with an unamused look before she moved her arm away, "They did." She said simply and raised herself to her full height which wasn't much and studied him with her arms folded, "What did you want Teth?" She asked as politely as she could manage. She had noticed his stares all during class...and she wasn't quite sure what to think of them.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Adam could honestly say things had went rather well for his first day at this place. He found that he enjoyd being around people (to his own surprise), especially when he figured out many difference way to annoy and tease them. Of course he still did his job, which he also found not as bad as he first thought. There was litterly all kinds of people among the students. Wether they were good or bad though, he didn't care, he still had fun haning around a group of living peope for once.
Although, the day would have been much betetr without that pther teacher, who was so obvious in his stares towards his Mistress the whole god damn time. He had heard well, different opininons about the man, but he knew the guy wasn't human.
As the students picked up their things and left, Adam rolled his eyes at the other man as he approched Hel,clearly enjoying the nice view she was unconsciously giving them. He knew the man was trying to tick him off with his actions (which he was starting to do), so Adam had pretty muhc ingored the looks until now. His face was still calm though, and he wouldn't do anything to interupt and make a fool out of his Mistress. Unless of course...
"Apparently Sir Teth just wants to get to closer to you," he said with his never fading smile, suddenly standing between them while handing Hel the rest of her stuff, all neatly and in order.
He turned to face the other man as if nothing was bothering him. "I suggest youtry another approach though Sir."
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 pm

"Apparently your dead boy likes to make observations." Teth said with a wide smile that only grew as he noticed the young man glare at him. "Its amazing what you can do as a Goddess Hel....I wonder have you told him who he is?" He asked as he studied the man before him before understanding dawned, "Hel who knew you would become just like your father, I can see why you have him as a bed warmer. Now I get the feeling you want him all to yourself." His voice had taken on a low almost seductive edge. His smile grew fierce and he smiled down at her, "Well perhaps I'll tell your father the good news?" He asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Hel accepted the books from Adam and when Teth next spoke actually tensed, her eyes ha turned darker as Teth kept talking.  Before he could move she had slammed him against the wall before she approached him, "You should know better then to threaten a Goddess." She stated matter of factly as she glared down at him.  She lifted him up so she could glare at him allowing her true form to now shine through her disguise, "After all...it wouldn't take much for me to end your life." She said as she started to drain just enough of it to make a statement before releasing him and allowing her disguise to shroud her once again, "I look forward to our next meeting Teth and if you're smart you'll stop eyeing my ass." She added over her shoulder. She had been unable to use her magic as Teth was resistant to any form of it, fortuantely for him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:09 am

Adam stayed silent as their conversation turned more... serious. However, he didn't as much as blink, calm expressio not changing. Of course he didn't like one bit the way he was talking to Hel, but he knew she more than capable on dealing with this herself, unless she said something else.
His brow raised slightly in question though as Teth said something about Hel telling him about who he is. What's that supposed to mean?
His eyes grew slightly darker as the man kept on talking, disliking the lack of respect he ahd the more he went on about her family.
He didn'ts as much a bat an eye when Hel finally grew tired of the man's blabbering, his smile wideing slightly her true form showed. 'That's my Mistress'.
He chuckled at her last words, before locking back at the other deity. "Not that I have a say in of this, but I'm honestly not intressted about my life before. Couldn't really care less about that," he smiled smugly, but nothing but honest. "And from what I know of, her father does not bother her 'property' either. So why should he waste breath on any of this."
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Tumblr_m5k4gj0ITp1rr648i
Back to top Go down
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 am

Teth chuckled and stood up, "He has more invested in this then you realize." He snapped before he sent a psychic blast directly towards Hel.  He smiled as she doubled over and then did the same to her servant, "I thought you knew better then to turn your back on an oppenant." He said lazily and kept them both on the ground with his telepathy.  "There's a reason your father, the mighty Trickster is so wary of me." He added as he lifted Hel up by the neck and smirked at her.  "I didn't come here to fight you Hel." He whispered as he brought her face near his own.  He sent another wave to the two of them before he leaned forward and kissed her hungrily, possesively all the while his hands roamed her body, finding and squeezing her ass.  He pulled back and smiled down at her, "Think about it Hel, we would be an unbeatable force." He whispered against her ear before he licked and sucked on it.  His hands moved from her ass to her waist and he tightened his grip on her as he drew her against him.  Bending down he bit down hard enough on her neck to draw blood and and then licked it off her creamy white skin.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:01 pm

She was furious...he was keeping her in place so he could openly grope her and kiss her in front of Adam. If she had control of her limbs she would have killed him for so much as touching her, when he bit down on her neck she glared at him...it didn't hurt that bad but now she was going to have to shapeshift that part of her body. If this had been her when she was younger she would have been horrified and would have been crying but now...now she was just angry. "Get off me....or I swear you will regret your actions this day Teth Adam." She growled, it had taken a lot of effort to say as much as everything in her body had seemed to not be obeying her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 pm

The thing that first surprsied Adam as the psychic blast hit them and mad ethem unable to move... was the he didn't feel anything. However, those thoguths quickly flew out the window as he wtached in shock when Teht lundged forwad and dared stuck his tounge down her throat. Imediently he tried to move, but foudn eh was stuck like that on the floor, unable to do anything.
His smile was gone, and replaced with an unreadbale expression as he with growing anger watched the scene in front of him. He could feel the air in the room grow heavy with Hel's rising anger. Even in the state he was, he snorted out a dry laugh at Teth's words, about them beign an 'unbeatable force'. Yeah, as if neither of them already have enough power.
"You would think the 'King of Gods' would've been at least a little more intressting," he spoke up calmly, a smirk fidnign it's way back to his face. "Turns out he's more human than the speices themself~"
He smiled up at the King. "Never satisfied, and just cna't handle a 'no'."
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:41 pm

He released her with a low chuckle before turning his gaze on the young man, "Its pathetic how much you adore her." He said spitefully. He approached him and studied him with a calm gaze, "Of course the only use you are is as a sex slave." He spat and then laughed darkly, "What a come down for you, I almost feel sympathy." He said before patting him on the head as if he were a pet. "But I suppose that's the only way one can get sexuel energy dealt with." He added as he turned back to Hel. "At least with me you would have some fun." He added with a leer as he slapped her ass before squeezing it firmly and then releasing it.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Hel wanted nothing more then to bury him alive and as he continued speaking to Adam felt her anger rise considerably until her eyes turned red.  "How dare you?" She demanded of him as she felt the temperature in the room drop suddenly and it became quite dark.  She hated being unable to move but she could do other things....almost as if her thoughts had turned that way, there was a low howl and the sound of dogs baying.  "I would advise you to leave before my pets arrive." She said darkly, the pets she spoke of none other then hellhounds.  "You may be strong enough to hold me here but an entire pack of hellhounds will take you down to my kingdom, and believe me it will be unpleasant." She said calmly.
(Hope its ok that she has them x3 and ohhh Ami skype? <3)
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:21 pm

(Hellhounds? xD well i suppose... She has alot of hell creatures ^^ the most known being some 'skeleton-dragon' like creatures ;D And i'm on skype Very Happy)

Adam just kept smiling as if everything was fine, in all honesty not feeling hurt or any less worth at Teth words. Why would he mind if that was ture anyway? Afterall, he was only a 'tool', bound to do anything the Goddess of Death wishes.
Although he couldn't help but wonder about what the man mentioned before about his other life. And the way he kept talking about it as if he's been someone of higher status.
"You almost sound jealous 'your Majesty'," he said flatly. "That or you currently dealing with sex deprivation. I almost feel sympathy," he threw the words right back at him with that sly smirk, unknow to him how much he was acting like a certain trickster at the moment.
He didn't as much as bat an eye when it turned dark, or heard the howls. Aah, shame i'm not found of dogs that much. he thought without worry.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Teth chuckled as he heard the baying of the hell hounds, "As much fun as this has been, I will take my leave now, but we will talk again." He said confidently before using his psychic blade again and hitting the two of them before he took off, he had a feeling that they would indeed meet again.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Hel grimaced and as soon as his hold over her had gone slumped on the floor as she held her head, she hated it whenever he used his telepathy like that.  She had to take a few breaths before she slowly got up off the floor and started brushing herself off, the hellhounds were being sent back to where she had gotten them, she didn't need them for now anyway.  She shuddered as she remembered how he had grabbed her and had kissed her so...violently, she didn't look at Adam as she tried to regain her composure.  She straightened her hair and then took a calming breath before giving Adam a small smile, "I'm sorry you had to see that." She said calmly as if nothing had happened.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Tumblr_lv9eoshkwU1qdfs7xo1_500
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Tumblr_meng7cHiBG1rbofaz
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 am

Adam was quicklly back up on hist feet as soon as Adam's hold on them vanicshed, for the first time that day actully glarign at the man as he left.
He turned to Hel, and was knelt dow by her side wiithin seconds. "I don't see why you're apologizing my Lady," he replied with his usual soft smile, gently pulling her feet and casually brushed off soem dirt from her shoulder. "It is I who should apologize, for being to slow in reacting and being useless. But most importat, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 am

"Don't apologize Adam...Teth is cruel...and I'm fine, how are you?" She asked quietly and with concern in her voice. He seemed to be all right but she felt like she would never be seen as a woman who could hold her own. She wondered what it was about Teth that always made her react that way and her lips pursed as she thought about it, not liking it one bit. She took her things off the desk and smiled at Adam, "I'll be keeping an eye on Teth...I get the feeling he's not here because he likes teaching." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:29 am

"He's making that sort of obvious," he said with a light chuckle. When it came to himself, he wasn't concernd. But with Hel, and concerning that 'King', he felt a growing anger inside of him. But he quickly pushed that useless feeling aside, as he would only be a bother to her if he went all rage mode. "You won't be alone in that my Lady, as i'll be more observant from now on," he promised while casually taling ehr stuff and carried it for her.
"I can see why even your father doens't like him," he snickerd. "Beacuse if things wouldn't been slightly different, those two would've made the 'adorable' couple," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:39 am

She laughed and smiled over at Adam, "Very...very true." She said softly and studied him thoughtfully, "Thank you Adam...it means a lot to me to hear you say as much." She added gently referring to his earlier words.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:03 pm

He returned the smile, before faded slightly as he looked more thoughtful. "If you don't mind me asking, my Lady... But is there any reason Teth brought up your family so much?" he asked curiously. "Is that a usual thing for him to do?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:17 pm

She frowned at his question but nodded, "I'll admit today he was more open about my family." She said quietly and studied him thoughtfully.  "However I have a feeling you and my father would get along." She added more to herself then to anyone else.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Tumblr_meng7s5WyU1rbofaz
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Adam raised an eyebrow at her last sentence, a little amused, if not more curious than before. Since she had surely said that more to herself, it wasn't his place to ask but...
"What makes you think that?" he chuckled. "I'm just one lost soul among many, and you have plenty of those."
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Tumblr_m5k4hdIGpv1rr648i
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:38 pm

She turned to look at him with a considering look, "I know my dad." She said simply and with just a touch of sadness as if she was thinking about something else before she turned to go. "And you're not a lost soul Adam....you're much more then that." She added over her shoulder.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Tumblr_inline_mqawb0QFny1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 pm

He frowned, halting fo a moment to stare at her back with more questions than before. He smiled again after a couple seconds and easily caught to her, walking at her side. "That's really nice to hear, especially from you my lady," he smiled at her. "..you sur eyou ok? Nothign else on your mind bothering you?"
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Tumblr_m5k68tvFnK1rr648i

(sorry i'm not on much today >.< this will be the last post from me today, need to go to bed early<3333 love ya hon<3 Very Happy *huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 pm

(its fine, go get your sleep hun x3)
She smiled at him softly and nudged him with her shoulder, "Nothing else is bothering me Adam, thank you for asking though." She said as she kept walking...she was torn but something told her that it would probably be best to wait...even if she wanted nothing more then to tell him the truth.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Tumblr_m6cad2zbpG1rp62eq
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 am

He didn't belive her. Bt if his lady thought it was best to keep silent about it, he'll drop it. Unless it keeps bothering her...
"Well i gotta be good for something," he smiled, returning the nudged softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next