S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+14
Batman
Lupa
Celeste
Hermes
Vali
Adam Falk
Sigyn
Jormungand
Hel
Nightcrawler
Animus
Lilium
Wolverine
Shadowcat
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Empty
PostSubject: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:15 am

Kitty smiled at Logan as they had entered his rooms, she was slightly nervous as this was the first time they would actually have sex...or maybe they would, she wasn't so sure. They had talked about his new memories and while she was happy that he now knew who he was, she could also tell that this Kayla had been special to him. She bit her bottom lip as she watched him shut the door, "Does it feel good having your memories back?" She asked softly as she studied him.
--
Hannah was sitting in the lab with Bruce next to her as he taught her how to make some of her own gadgets...and granted she wasn't any good but she was having fun. Maybe it was because she was next to Bruce or maybe it was because she was learning something new...she was leaning towards the former. She brushed some hair off her forehead and glanced over at him with a shy smile, "So how am I doing so far Professor?" She asked teasingly.
--
Clark led Barbara through the maze, even though they already knew the layout he wanted to spend more time with her and at least this way it was amusing trying to find new ways around. His hand gently pulled her along, "Ok Milady, which path should we take?" He asked his eyes glinting with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:46 am

Logan closed the door to his room, before letting a sigh escape his lips at her question. "I don't know... honestly..." He said, knowing he had been fighting to regain his memories for so long... 

"...Just seems like my whole life has been a lie, ya know?" He said, softly, after a moment. He turned to her and gave her a half smile. He walked over to her and took her hands in his, before moving to sit on the bed. 

"Seems like you and Laura are the only things in my life that haven't been a lie, half-pint..." He said, softly, looking into her eyes. 

{OOC: will reply to Hannah and Clark later <3333 promise! <3}
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:59 am

(Its fine x3)
Kitty gently squeezed his hands with hers, "At least now you know the truth...and you won't be alone." She added with a small smile. It was true, besides her he had two girls and she knew both of them cared for him. "I still can't believe the Professor did that." She whispered sadly and with barely controlled anger in her tone, "He had no right." She added softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:27 am

Logan shook his head, moving one of his hands to her cheek. "He was protecting himself... I was told to assassinate him..." He stated, trailing off.

"I just... wish he didn't manipulate me into joining him... Makes me wonder when he was trying to help me with my memories, if that was really the case..." He said, hating how he felt he couldn't trust the man anymore... 

The man he had considered his closest friend... 

Logan moved and wrapped his arms around Kitty, feeling the need to actually hold her, just to be sure she was real. He hated that feeling... Like he was going to wake up and everything he had lived all this time was a lie...

"...Want to know the scariest thing?" He said, holding her a little tighter. "...Sabertooth is my brother..." He said, with a small chuckle. "My own brother wants me dead... All because I refused to kill anymore innocents..." He mumbled, as he started burying his face into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 am

(YUSS! i'm not gonna miss this main-plot! ...I hope Razz)

Lilium sighend loudly to herself, leaning her head back against the tree. This is one of the many reasons I don't follow my sis adivce, she menatlly scolwed to herself. Bad stuff, ALWAYS happens...
Pouting to herself while startign yet another converstation with her mind, her eyes travled up to the moon, for the moment being the only light up in the dark sky.
She was still close enough to the school, but after what happend not so long ago, beign alone otuside maybe wasn't the best of ideas. But she just didn't feel like being around people right ow (like most of the time) espeacilly people with super powers... She actually missed her normal and boring life, where her biggest worry had to do with not failing her school work or her sister getting inside her room.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_inline_ml1aqnUAjP1rf2nk8
---

'Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?' the spirit begged for the hundreth time during his 10 minutes of nagging in Adam's ear, who once again just smiled liek everythign was great. "'No' means NO," he repeated, continuing his work without stopping or getting distracted. Something else he's discoverd about himself, he was multitasker. Which made alot of his work easier. Espeailly with ghosts and spirits popping out all the time and talking to him. He was almost starting to feel stalked. But he would be lying if he said it didn't amuse him to no end. Was he some sort of sadist?
The spirit whined even more, somethign about Adam having to ask Hel if she could give it a second chance at life as well. Just like he told all the other ghosts, the answear was NO. Why shoudl hi mistress bother with that? It wa sher job after all to make sure the dead didn't come back to life. he just happend to be an exception.
Speaking of his Mistress... I wonder how's she doing.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m5k699RGVN1rr648i
---

"Hey serpent!" then commanding tone of the young valkyire yelled, pointing accusingly at said man, who in turn simply ignored her. Torunn's eye twicthed, absolutley despising the very thought of being ignored, by a freak of nature none the less. It should be honored that she actually knowledge his excistense!
Placing her hand on her hips, she spoke again, ore confident and angry than seconds before. "I challenge you to a fight Jörmungandr ," she spoke in their own language, at last getting his attention.
"It surprsies me that you of all people actually knows how pronunce my name," he said simply, the ever bored expression on his face unchanging. She was about to snapp something back at him, when he beat her to it. "And if you want a fair fight, then do it when it you're not trying to deny your feelings for a certian someone," he smirked knowingly, cannines showing as he grinned micheviously up at her, looking so very much like his father at the moment.
Torunn gapped at the snake, face flushign red in both anger and embarrassment. How did he know about Wally and Victo-, she shaked her head, again not letting herself think bout the guy she both hated and sort-of-maybe-liked. She gripped her sword tightly. "You're dead snake..."
"Whatever ya say."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m4eiawWVj31rnjqpiThe Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m79j5tGkxu1r15lha
---

This school reminds me more of an old castle than school, Vali thought to himself, currently contently sitting on the edge of the roof. Dangling his legs over the edge, he leaned back against his palms, taking in the nice view he had from up there. Made him relax, and just enjoy the nice night. Afetr a while though, old memories started to come back unwanted. Glancing at his side, as if expecting for someone else to share this peaceful little moment with him.
He thought he gotten sued to feeling lonely after all this time. But for once, in a really long time, he wished there was someone with him. Was that considerd being 'weak'? Well... he already knew for a fact that he was.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_mmarssv96E1rqgagdo3_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 am

Her eyes widened and she rubbed Logan's back soothingly as she held him in her arms. "That does explain why he's always following you." She said almost to herself. And as far as Professor Xavier went...she felt like she had barely even known the man, what else had he kept a secret? Her arms tightened just so as she held Logan in her arms, she wouldn't leave him....especially when he needed her now more then ever.
--
Hel had allowed Adam to work on whatever it was he wanted while she stayed in her room, she sat at a table as she worked on her course work for the next class. As she worked, her thoughts strayed to Adam and then the incident that had occured after class a few days ago. She hoped there wasn't a repeat, she had hated being helpless like that. Sighing she shut her book and then headed to her bedroom, maybe she could go to bed and wait for Adam to come back.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Sophie was wandering around outside, admiring the scenery of the school.  She still got such a rush of excitement when she saw the castle-like exterior of the mansion and the wide open forest surrounding it.  It was like she was in a . . . a fairytale, or Narnia.  She laughed a bit as she looked around, and then quickly covered her mouth to stifle the sound.  Oh, right, she wasn't just looking at the scenery, she wash hoping to find another animal's DNA to acquire.  The most ferocious animal she could turn into at the moment was a golden retriever, and that really wasn't that intimidating when you got down to it.  Maybe she'd find a mountain lion or a wolf out here . . .

Of course, she could always sneak into the zoo at night to get into the tiger or lion pits, but something told her she'd have a hard time explaining that one to the teachers.  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_mq1wgbSbWS1sz380oo1_500

---

Kurt, meanwhile, sat huddled in his room, his head in his hands.  He felt so stupid and embarrassed.  He'd gotten captured, and everyone had seen what he really looked like, and he almost hurt Anna, and . . . . and it was like Winzeldorf all over again.  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m7zuowJTm51rt3fn2

----

(I'll bring in other characters as this goes on XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:22 am

"Yeah... I have a pretty screwed up life, huh?" Logan asked, not looking up at Kitty, just keeping his face in her shoulder. "...Surprised you still want to be around me, darlin'..."

----

Bruce looked over Hannah's work. "Well... to be honest, if you pressed the button, you would shock yourself... Other then that, it looks pretty good." He said, looking amused at her. He reached over and kissed her temple. "Here," He said, handing her a jewelry box. It held the bat symbol pendent she wanted.

----

Barbara smiled at Clark as they came to the paths. "Hmm..." She said, before putting a hand over her eyes. She spun around for a moment, before stopping, pointing blindly in a direction. She removed the hand to find herself to be pointing at Clark. "Oops," She said, laughing a little. "Looks like I go to you." She said, before stepping on her tiptoes and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

---
Animus wrote:

Kurt, meanwhile, sat huddled in his room, his head in his hands.  He felt so stupid and embarrassed.  He'd gotten captured, and everyone had seen what he really looked like, and he almost hurt Anna, and . . . . and it was like Winzeldorf all over again.  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m7zuowJTm51rt3fn2

----

(I'll bring in other characters as this goes on XDDD)
{@Sophie, can Anna come visit Kurt? :3}

Anna looked down the boys' hall, having been sneaking around to get there. She hadn't seen Kurt since the other night, knowing he had been upset with what happened. It wasn't his fault that he got brainwashed...

She quietly flew down the hall, not wanting to be heard. Having remembered how Kurt seemed to like Quinn, the said feline was in her arms as she came to  the door with Kurt's name on it. She landed quietly, before taking a deep breath. She felt a little fidgety, hoping Kurt would want to see her.

She let her breath out slowly, before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 am

(Absolutely!! ^-^ Kurt needs to get out of his emo corner. .-. *kicks him*)

Kurt looked up in surprise when he heard the knock, and he quickly turned his perception filter on - out of habit - before gulping.

"W-who is it?" he asked in a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:38 am

Kitty frowned, "I'll always be here....weather you want me to be or not." She said quietly but firmly, "And it isn't your fault that your memories got screwed over so many times...you deserve to know who you are and...and I'm grateful that you remember your past. I know how important it is to you and everyone should know who they are....what their past was like." She whispered as her hand moved to gently stroke the hair at the nape of his neck, "You're a good person Logan....and you've been there for me always, and I'll always stand by you." She said gently as she pressed a soft kiss on top of his head.
--
Hannah blushed and made a face as she studied the gadget in her hands before looking at the jewelry box that he was holding out to her. Raising an eyebrow she accepted it and opened it before smiling at what she saw inside, "Is this what I think it is?" She asked as she gave him a tiny smirk.
--
Clark smiled and then when she kissed him, moved his hands down to settle around her waist and drew her closer against him. What was meant to be a small kiss became a little more heated before he slowly pulled back, "Want to try that again?" He asked his voice full of mirth and tenderness.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:03 am

{@Sophie YAY! Anna: *pulls Kurt out of Emo Corner*}

Anna felt her heart sank at how shaky his voice sounded. "It's Anna," She said, keeping a smile in her voice. "Can.. can I come in?" She asked, a little hesitantly, only because she felt fidgety standing out there. 

----

Logan looked up at her, surprise and gratefulness in his eyes. "...You're a Godsend, you know that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. 

----

Bruce smirked at her reaction. "You tell me." He said, before putting his arms around her waist and pulling her over into his lap with ease.

----

Barbara was enjoying how the kiss got heated all of a sudden, before Clark decided to pull back. She blinked at him for a moment, before grinning. "Hmm... what happens if it lands on you again?" She asked, her eyes holding a mischievous look to them.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 am

Kitty looked down and shook her head, "I'm not...you have been there for me...ever since I met you and...I love you." She said quietly as she kissed his forehead tenderly.
--
Hannah smiled and leaned back in his arms, "Hmmmm I'm going on a hunch here and saying that it is." She said with a little wink up at him before kissing him lightly on the cheek and leaning her head against his solid chest, "Can I use it now?" She asked eventually and with some shyness.
--
Clark chuckled, "Well then we'll be here for awhile." He said with a small smile, it was after all kinda hard not to kiss her....which reminded him was she his girlfriend? They hadn't exactly given themselves a name and he wanted her to be his girlfriend, shrugging to himself he got down on one knee and taking her hand asked, "Barbara Gordon, will you be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:40 am

Logan closed his eyes as she kissed his forehead. He opened them when she pulled back a little, before he slipped a hand to the back of her neck and slowly pulled her down to his lips. He kissed her lips, trying not to be too eager. He was holding back only because he didn't want to overwhelm her; he wanted her to tell her when.

He pulled back a little. "I love you too." He mumbled, against her lips.

----

Bruce rubbed Hannah's back as she leaned against him. He smiled at her request. "Well... I am right here... But you can if you want too..." He said, before kissing the top of her head.

----

"Hmmm, looks like we will be." She said, smiling. She blinked in confusion when he shrugged to himself, before here eyes went wide at him going down on one knee.

When he asked her to be his girlfriend, she smiled widely, before laughing a little. "You could give a girl a heart attack by suddenly going on one knee, you know that, right?" She asked, smiling brightly.

She suddenly hugged him, going down to his level, so they both were now kneeling on the ground. "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend, Clark Kent." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 am

She smiled and kissed him back noticing how careful he was being before he whispered that he loved her. Those words made her heart soar again and she leaned forward to kiss him eagerly, trying to show him through the kiss that she was fine.
--
She laughed and ran her fingers along the pendant, "Hmmm I am tempted." She mused out loud as she glanced up at him lovingly. "Its really beautiful." She added as she glanced back down at it...she wasn't lying either, "Thank you." She said softly.
--
Clark grinned and lifted her up around the waist as he flew up with her a few feet, "I'm glad." Hs said sincerely as he gently tucked some of her hair behind her ear as he held onto her gently. Leaning forward he kissed her again , with his hand sliding down to cup her cheek as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:53 am

Animus wrote:
Sophie was wandering around outside, admiring the scenery of the school.  She still got such a rush of excitement when she saw the castle-like exterior of the mansion and the wide open forest surrounding it.  It was like she was in a . . . a fairytale, or Narnia.  She laughed a bit as she looked around, and then quickly covered her mouth to stifle the sound.  Oh, right, she wasn't just looking at the scenery, she wash hoping to find another animal's DNA to acquire.  The most ferocious animal she could turn into at the moment was a golden retriever, and that really wasn't that intimidating when you got down to it.  Maybe she'd find a mountain lion or a wolf out here . . .

Of course, she could always sneak into the zoo at night to get into the tiger or lion pits, but something told her she'd have a hard time explaining that one to the teachers.  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_mq1wgbSbWS1sz380oo1_500
That valkyire is her father's daughter alright, Jorry thought slightly irritated to himself. He didn't know if he had been skilled enough or just lucky to egt away from her wrath, but apprently she ahd been to angery (as always) to really focus on her target. She missed all her attempts at hitting him with lighting (thank Odin for that) and barely cut him open with her sword.
He sighend, rubbing his neck. He really despised being stuck in this form sometimes. Lucky for him he still had his fast reflexes.
As he continued to walk aimlessly around outside, his calm walk gotten interupted buy a sudden his of excitment comming from the opposite side. He blinked, knowing that once again he was just seensing someone else's wave of emotiond and not his. And even if he's gotten more sued to his... 'human side', he could tell when ti was others and not his own feelings. And it still annoyed him.
He watched the redhead appear from around the corner with his typicla unreadbal look. Feeling slightly out of charatcer, he spoke up.
"Looking happier than the rest I see."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m4eo07aVHf1rnjqpi
(hope this is ok, Sophie? ;P )
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Wolverine wrote:
{@Sophie YAY! Anna: *pulls Kurt out of Emo Corner*}

Anna felt her heart sank at how shaky his voice sounded. "It's Anna," She said, keeping a smile in her voice. "Can.. can I come in?" She asked, a little hesitantly, only because she felt fidgety standing out there. 

(Kurt: *sniffles*)

Kurt felt his heart skip a beat when he heard it was Anna, and he gulped, opening the door to peak out at her.  "G-Guten tag," he said in a small voice before opening the door slightly wider to allow her in.

Jormungand wrote:
Animus wrote:

That valkyire is her father's daughter alright, Jorry thought slightly irritated to himself. He didn't know if he had been skilled enough or just lucky to egt away from her wrath, but apprently she ahd been to angery (as always) to really focus on her target. She missed all her attempts at hitting him with lighting (thank Odin for that) and barely cut him open with her sword.
He sighend, rubbing his neck. He really despised being stuck in this form sometimes. Lucky for him he still had his fast reflexes.
As he continued to walk aimlessly around outside, his calm walk gotten interupted buy a sudden his of excitment comming from the opposite side. He blinked, knowing that once again he was just seensing someone else's wave of emotiond and not his. And even if he's gotten more sued to his... 'human side', he could tell when ti was others and not his own feelings. And it still annoyed him.
He watched the redhead appear from around the corner with his typicla unreadbal look. Feeling slightly out of charatcer, he spoke up.
"Looking happier than the rest I see."

(hope this is ok, Sophie? ;P )
Sophie looked up in surprise when she felt her empathetic abilities flare up. Someone was nearby . . . She turned when she found herself adressed, and gave a small shrug and smile at the guy's statement - wow, she was getting some seriously annoyed vibes from him.

"No point really in being upset or sad. It's just going to make me feel crummy and won't accomplish anything," she reasoned brightly. "And if given the choice, I'd rather be in a good mood than a bad one."

(Perfectly fine! ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 pm

(yays!)

He raised an eyebrow at the redhead, keeping quiet for a moment as she finnished. And then he chuckled. Nice to run into a smart human for once. He really didn't meet alot of those... Or it could be beacuse he just avoided them althogheter.
Huh. The kick to his head must've made him out of character. That, or his dear old man did soemthign to his head again while he was asleep. Go figure.
"Good point," he agreed with her. "At least someone here knows how to use thier brains."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m4ehs7GVAv1rnjqpi
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Lilium wrote:

'Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?' the spirit begged for the hundreth time during his 10 minutes of nagging in Adam's ear, who once again just smiled liek everythign was great. "'No' means NO," he repeated, continuing his work without stopping or getting distracted. Something else he's discoverd about himself, he was multitasker. Which made alot of his work easier. Espeailly with ghosts and spirits popping out all the time and talking to him. He was almost starting to feel stalked. But he would be lying if he said it didn't amuse him to no end. Was he some sort of sadist?
The spirit whined even more, somethign about Adam having to ask Hel if she could give it a second chance at life as well. Just like he told all the other ghosts, the answear was NO. Why shoudl hi mistress bother with that? It wa sher job after all to make sure the dead didn't come back to life. he just happend to be an exception.
Speaking of his Mistress... I wonder how's she doing.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m5k699RGVN1rr648i
Sigyn couldn't sleep and so found herself wandering the school, she paused though when she reached Hel's classroom...there was something familiar inside, and yet it wasn't Hel. She frowned and opened the door to see a young man working at the desk and there was something about him...she knew instantly that this was the presence she had felt earlier. Unsure of how to talk to him she stepped inside announcing her presence to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 pm

The spirit who was currently trying to nag Adam's ear off (with no such luck) suddenly went silent. That caught the man's attention. He looked up from the desk to the woman, givign her a friendly smile.
'Daaaaaayum, she fine~" the spirit whistled, and before even realiing what happend, was thrown out by Adam's phsycic control over it.
"Can I help you?" he asked politely, as if nothing happend.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm

"I'm sorry its just....you remind me of someone." She said, her eyes searching his face and frowning a little bit when she noticed his eyes. "My name is Sigyn, I hope I'm disturbing you from your work." She added softly as she stepped closer.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_inline_mmp9yghCYf1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Shadowcat wrote:

Hel had allowed Adam to work on whatever it was he wanted while she stayed in her room, she sat at a table as she worked on her course work for the next class.  As she worked, her thoughts strayed to Adam and then the incident that had occured after class a few days ago.  She hoped there wasn't a repeat, she had hated being helpless like that.  Sighing she shut her book and then headed to her bedroom, maybe she could go to bed and wait for Adam to come back.
Vali rubbed his head, holding back the urge to slam his forhead hard agaisnt the wall for being so dman sentimental. It wa sin the middle of the freakign night, and even if she was the goddess of death, even hel needed time to rest...
Staring at her door for couple minutes, mentaly having a debate with himself if he should either man up and knock or just levae to her sleep.
Sighing, he softly knocked on the door quietly, barely audible. But knowing Hel, she had probably already felt his precense.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_mp5yi4WFlA1ru34cuo2_500

---

Adam frowned a little, slowly taking her in. Okay, so appranetly he reminded almsot everyone he ran into of someone. Huh.
"Well i'm sure you've seen em acouple of times already," he suggested. "And no don't worry, just killing my boredoom a little. Sleep doens't seem to come to me as easily."
he stood up from the desk and walked up t her, givign her soft bow. "I've heard about Lady Sigyn. I'ts an honur to meet you in person. I sure envy your abilites."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_lyfgjrdgp71r9caxbo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Hel frowned when she sensed Vali at the door and even though she was in her night gown she opened the door to admit him. "Vali, are you all right?" She asked as she took him in, he looked...upset and her heart broke a little for him right then.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_meng8w24oA1rbofaz
--
Sigyn realized she was staring and smiled inclining her head in response, "Yes well, they have helped more often then not." She said gently before meeting his gaze once again. She smiled then, "You're Hel's assistant aren't you?" She asked as the pieces started to come together.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_inline_mmpa0vVYjb1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Jormungand wrote:
(yays!)

He raised an eyebrow at the redhead, keeping quiet for a moment as she finnished. And then he chuckled. Nice to run into a smart human for once. He really didn't meet alot of those... Or it could be beacuse he just avoided them althogheter.
Huh. The kick to his head must've made him out of character. That, or his dear old man did soemthign to his head again while he was asleep. Go figure.
"Good point," he agreed with her. "At least someone here knows how to use thier brains."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m4ehs7GVAv1rnjqpi
Oh, good, he was loosening up now.  Sophie smiled at his compliment, and then shrugged her shoulders.  "Eh, I try.  Gotta use my noggin' for something," she said, tapping her head.  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_m3pujiD5NI1r8f5nz

Lilium wrote:

Lilium sighend loudly to herself, leaning her head back against the tree. This is one of the many reasons I don't follow my sis adivce, she menatlly scolwed to herself. Bad stuff, ALWAYS happens...
Pouting to herself while startign yet another converstation with her mind, her eyes travled up to the moon, for the moment being the only light up in the dark sky.
She was still close enough to the school, but after what happend not so long ago, beign alone otuside maybe wasn't the best of ideas. But she just didn't feel like being around people right ow (like most of the time) espeacilly people with super powers... She actually missed her normal and boring life, where her biggest worry had to do with not failing her school work or her sister getting inside her room.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_inline_ml1aqnUAjP1rf2nk8
Suddenly, there was a blur past Ami, and the sound of something crashing not too far off.  There were some muttered curses - in what sounded like Greek - and then Hermes walked into view, though he was barefoot and holding his shoes, which were trying very hard to fly away on there own.  

"That is the last time I spill any caffinated drinks on you two!" Hermes said sternly.  The shoes seemed to squeak in protest and tried to fly away, but Hermes just jerked them back.  "Oi!  Control yourselves, lads!"  he snapped before blinking when he saw Ami and brightening.  "Ami!" he exclaimed happily, accidentally letting go of one of the shoes, which then promptly attempted to fly away.  "No you don't!" the god grunted, jumping up and grabbing the shoe, tucking it under his arm.  "You're not flying anywhere until you've sobered up, alright?" he asked before looking up at Ami sheepishly.  "Sorry about that, they're a little overly excited at the moment."  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Tumblr_inline_mify14wddV1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Vali took a step bakc in reflex as the door opend. Blinking, he averted his gaze a second, before looking back, looking at her face only.
"Sorry, didn't want to bother you but..." he began sheepishly, eyes glacnign down at the floor once again as if ahsamed. "I just... needed someone..." he mumbled quietly.
--
Adam noddded, lookin proud over the fact that he was Hel's assistant. This woman.. felt familiar, and so welcoming for some reason. The complete opposite of the trickster. "If I knew any magic, I wouldn't midn learning healing," he sighend, with a fond smile.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Nightcrawler wrote:
(Kurt: *sniffles*)

Kurt felt his heart skip a beat when he heard it was Anna, and he gulped, opening the door to peak out at her.  "G-Guten tag," he said in a small voice before opening the door slightly wider to allow her in.
{Anna: *snuggles Kurt* <3}

Anna's eyes brightened when he opened the door. She gave him a smile, before holding up Quinn. "I brought Quinn!" She said, with a smile. "I thought she might help cheer you up." She said, as she stepped into the room. "Usually animals help one feel better... They're very good listeners and, if you get lucky, great cuddlers." She said, as she petted Quinn's head.

Shadowcat wrote:
She smiled and kissed him back noticing how careful he was being before he whispered that he loved her.  Those words made her heart soar again and she leaned forward to kiss him eagerly, trying to show him through the kiss that she was fine.
--
She laughed and ran her fingers along the pendant, "Hmmm I am tempted." She mused out loud as she glanced up at him lovingly.  "Its really beautiful." She added as she glanced back down at it...she wasn't lying either, "Thank you." She said softly.
--
Clark grinned and lifted her up around the waist as he flew up with her a few feet, "I'm glad." Hs said sincerely as he gently tucked some of her hair behind her ear as he held onto her gently.  Leaning forward he kissed her again , with his hand sliding down to cup her cheek as they kissed.
The moment he felt her kiss back eagerly, Logan put more passion into the kiss, pulling her closer to him as much as he physically could. His senses took her in; smell, taste, sound, touch... 

He slowly started puling her onto the bed with him, slowly laying down.

{OOC: What happens if it gets too hot in here? o.o; should we just continue on or just fast forward, and right the juicy details in a fanfic? XDD}

---

Bruce smiled. "I'm gad you like it." He said, before putting a hand over hers. "Want help putting it on?"

{OOC: gah, it might get heated for them soon... at least on Bruce's end >.> lol!}

---

Barbara wrapped her arms around Clark's neck, the moment she felt her feet leave the ground. She let out a laugh as they went up. She smiled at him when he spoke. 

She clung to him as they kissed, running a hand over the hair on the nap of his neck. She felt so special being in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next