S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+14
Batman
Lupa
Celeste
Hermes
Vali
Adam Falk
Sigyn
Jormungand
Hel
Nightcrawler
Animus
Lilium
Wolverine
Shadowcat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilium

Lilium

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Jorry snickerd again. Wow, soemthign was really wrong with his head this night. Thank Odin Fenrir or Hel didn't seem him now. As the older would proparly tease to death (quite littearly) and Hel only panic in worry.
"..are you an empath?" he asked out of nowhere, erxpression unreadable.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mk90brLjpB1s5pbvxo2_500

--

(*is dying of fangirling* eeeeeeeeeeeeep your write him PERFECTLYYYYYYYY <333)

Ami almsot jumpe dout fo her skin, stumbling on ehr feet and fall falt down on her butt. Blinking a couple of times to understand what the hell just happend, she gave the Greek God a dumbfounded look, eyes glancing between his way to adorable face and the magical shoes under his arm.
Clearing her throut she pulled ehrself up on ehr feet, brushign off the dirt from her pants. "Did you make your shoes drunk?" was the first things she could think up to ask. "Now I' sure i've seen everything. That, or I finally lost it."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml1amrOEnD1rf2nk8

Last edited by Lilium on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Hel nodded in understanding before she opened the door to let him in and smiled, "Its ok...you're welcome at any time." She said warmly and meaning it. Once he was inside she shut the door and headed for the kitchen, "Can I make you anything?" She asked, glancing at him over her shoulder.
--
Sigyn smiled at him "And I would have liked teaching you, something tells me you would be good at it." She added thoughtfully as she studied him. "So do you have any powers?" She asked curiously.
--
Kitty smiled into the kiss and didn't mind at all when he pulled her down onto the bed with him, her hand moved to lightly grip his shoulder. She felt comfortable and safe with him and she knew he wouldn't hurt her.
(well I have a feeling they'll be interrupted before things get too hot and heavy XDD)
--
Hannah smiled and nodded, "Yeah, that would be nice." She and handed him the pendant before she set the jewelry box back on the table.
(bahahaha XDDD naughty Brucie Wink)
--
Clark smiled into the kiss and gently brought her closer against him before he gently pulled away again, "If I keep kissing you I might not be able to stop." He whispered against her lips with his forehead lightly resting against her own.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:42 pm

{OOC: I have to get to work! I only have enough time to reply as one person right now v.v (ignore the Anna piccy XD)}

Logan moved to where he was over Kitty a little, his hand rubbing her waist, before it slipped under her shirt a little, feeling her skin. 

{ooc; short, sorry v.v}
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Vali smiled gratefully and took a seat in her couch, leanign his head back agaisnt the soft material. When was the last time he slept peacefully?
"No thanks," he mumbled as he glanced at her. Well... now that he was here, what was he suppose to say? That he felt lonely and just needed company? Wow, and to think he was terrifed about thsi very same person growing up... Talk about feeling shame now.
--
Adam smiled a little cocky. "Besides beign da attractive?" he joked. "Well... not so sure to be honest," he said in thought. "I do ahve soem fast reflexes, if that counts. And I'm pretty skilled fighter. And i've recently noticed I attrack spirists and ghosts, even talk and control them a little..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Hel noticed that he seemed to be slightly uncomfortable and once she was in the kitchen used her magic to change her nightgown to something a little more modest. Nodding in satisfaction she poured herself a mug of coffee and went out to join Vali, sitting next to him she gave him her full attention. "So how have classes been going?" She asked before she took a sip, she thought it would be best not to make him feel even more self-conscious.
--
Sigyn laughed at his first words before listening intently to the talents he started listing and nodded thoughtfully. "So necromancy?" She asked with a small smile starting to grow, she could start to see why Hel had him as his assistant.
--
Kitty gasped as his hand slid up under her shirt and started to run along her bare skin, pressing her body up in response she gave a shaky little sigh. His hands felt good on her bare skin...rough and calloused, she gave a hum of satisfaction before she kissed him hungrily.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:03 pm

He blinked again, slightly taken abacak before smiling warmly at his half sister. Stll ahrd to belive, that they actually were related...
"It's been god acutally," he mumbled starring down at his lap. "There are people of all kind here, both bad and good, but I don't feel like the odd one at least," he chuckled.
--
He nodded. "I guess you can call it that," he shrugged. "Kinda obvious when i think about it, being Hel's assitstant and all," he grinned cheekily. "Though sometimes I feel more drawn to white and anture magic for some reason," he trailed off in thought.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Celeste wrote:
Nightcrawler wrote:
(Kurt: *sniffles*)

Kurt felt his heart skip a beat when he heard it was Anna, and he gulped, opening the door to peak out at her.  "G-Guten tag," he said in a small voice before opening the door slightly wider to allow her in.
{Anna: *snuggles Kurt* <3}

Anna's eyes brightened when he opened the door. She gave him a smile, before holding up Quinn. "I brought Quinn!" She said, with a smile. "I thought she might help cheer you up." She said, as she stepped into the room. "Usually animals help one feel better... They're very good listeners and, if you get lucky, great cuddlers." She said, as she petted Quinn's head.

Kurt looked at Quinn and gave a small smile.  "Danke," he whispered as he looked down at his feet, unsure of what else to say.  He was embarrassed and ashamed, and a little surprised that Anna still wanted to see him.  

Lilium wrote:
Jorry snickerd again. Wow, soemthign was really wrong with his head this night. Thank Odin Fenrir or Hel didn't seem him now. As the older would proparly tease to death (quite littearly) and Hel only panic in worry.
"..are you an empath?" he asked out of nowhere, erxpression unreadable.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mk90brLjpB1s5pbvxo2_500
Sophie smiled a bit as she felt his mood improve, and then blinked in surprise at his question.  Well, that was an interesting question . . .

"I am, actually," she replied, tilting her head at him.  "How'd you know?"

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m10gsiz0x41r99f4t

Lilium wrote:
(*is dying of fangirling* eeeeeeeeeeeeep your write him PERFECTLYYYYYYYY <333)

Ami almsot jumpe dout fo her skin, stumbling on ehr feet and fall falt down on her butt. Blinking a couple of times to understand what the hell just happend, she gave the Greek God a dumbfounded look, eyes glancing between his way to adorable face and the magical shoes under his arm.
Clearing her throut she pulled ehrself up on ehr feet, brushign off the dirt from her pants. "Did you make your shoes drunk?" was the first things she could think up to ask. "Now I' sure i've seen everything. That, or I finally lost it."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml1amrOEnD1rf2nk8
(Yay!! ^-^ I'm glad you like how I play him!!! XDDDD)

Hermes didn't seem all that phased or concerned with how startled he made Ami, and instead just frowned critically at his shoes.  "Something like that.  I accidentally spilled some sort of fizzy coctail drink on them, and they've been acting weird ever since," he shook his head before grinning at Ami.  "Aw, you haven't lost it!!  Me, I lost it centuries ago, but you're still totally sane, trust me!"

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mo1zmsLfl51qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 pm

She smiled at him and tucked her feet under her before she set her mug down on the coffee table, "I never would have thought I'd meet so many people with powers in one setting." She admitted, staring off into space. Blinking a little bit she nudged him with her shoulder, "So any girls caught your interest yet?" She asked.
--
Sigyn raised an eyebrow, "That is interesting...and you can't use magic other then your necromancy?" She asked curiously as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Jorry shrugged, before grinning a little cheekily back at her. Ok really, he was startign to creep himself out by now.
"Sort of am myself," he replied simply. "Although I find it more annoying than helpful," he grumbled.

---

Ami stared at him, face completley balnk, for a moment quietly. And the she burst out laughing. "Oh gosh, och, myc stomach, need to stop laughing," she said bewteen her laughter, holding her stomach while leaning one and on the tree beside her. "Aaaah, that's better" she breathed out as she finally calmed down, straighting up. "WHatever it was that you did, thanks. I sort of needed this," she snickerd, rubbing her neck sheepishly. Now she felt better... and embrassed as hell beaucse of her outburst.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml1bugJblM1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Hel wrote:
She smiled at him and tucked her feet under her before she set her  mug down on the coffee table, "I never would have thought I'd meet so many people with powers in one setting." She admitted, staring off into space.  Blinking a little bit she nudged him with her shoulder, "So any girls caught your interest yet?" She asked.
Vali's face went beat read in a matter of seconds. "W-w-w-w-w-w-what makes you aks that?!" he stutterd, almost bursting it out and sinking furhter into the couch if possible.
--
Hel wrote:
Sigyn raised an eyebrow, "That is interesting...and you can't use magic other then your necromancy?" She asked curiously as she watched him.
He shruged again. "Haven't really tried... Besides healng though. And nope, sadly i have to admitt i'm terrible at it."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Hel gave him a knowing look before turning back around and picking up her mug to take another sip, "It is a school, and there are some pretty girls here." She pointed out before setting her mug back down, "So who's the lucky girl?" She asked.
--
Sigyn bit her bottom lip, "Can I try something?" She asked quietly as she studied him, she had an idea as to why that was the case but she wanted to see for herself.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Vali mutterd somethign udne rhis breath, rubbing his face as if trying to make the flush dissapear that way.
His grew a little sour though as he thought about Hannah, and sighend. "Someone who's taken," he mumbled. "And yes, she's very lucky indeed..."
--
Adam titled his head at the goddess. Normally, he would've said no without hesitation but... He just felt he could trust this woman. "Sure. What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Hel frowned, "Girl doesn't know what she's missing." She muttered under her breath before turning back to her brother, "Its ok Vali, in my opinion any girl would be lucky to have you...and who knows maybe the right one will show up before you know it." She said and shrugged a little bit.
--
Sigyn smiled, "Is it all right if I try and look at your memories?" She asked quietly, it was an odd question but she wanted to know...and even if nothing was there she had a feeling she might feel better about it.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Vali shaked his head. "No don't be uspeat over that... you can't force anyoen to like you," he mumbled. "And besides, the guy she's with is great so... I'm ok with it..."
It still hurt though.
He blushed a litte again, really not feleng like tlaking about love interesst. "I've been meanign ask though, who's that new guy whos following you around?"
--
Adam stared at ehr in silence for a moment. Again, he really wans't intrested in his old life and memories... However...
"Sure, go ahead and try," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Hel almost jerked when he brought up Adam and hastily set her mug down on the table, "Oh that's Adam...he's my assistant." She said eventually and gave him a small smile, "I brought him here because, well I thought it would be nice to have him." She said eventually, her face turning pink as she spoke about him with fondness.
--
Sigyn let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in, "Thank you." She whispered and gently moved her fingertips to touch his head.  When she did she used her telepathy and healing magic but she found nothing...nothing beyond the most recent of memories and...oh....oh my, she pulled out of that one interesting encounter and kept scanning but when she still couldn't find anything she lowered her hands.  "Interesting." She whispered, her eyes meeting his before lowering again.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 pm

She was by herself, looking down at her wedding ring Jay smiled as she thought about her husband back home. He had encouraged her to go see her sister and knowing that her sister was dating a badass billionaire she felt slightly better about things. She knew learning to control her powers was one of the main reasons for her being there, and yet she hadn't gotten to know anyone yet. Her phone beeped and she got it from her purse, her smile growing as she read the message, "I miss you too." She whispered quietly before she sent a quick text back, she wished she could call him but he was probably working now.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mkeedbppCh1qz4rgp
(talk to Lupa?)
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Hermes wrote:

Kurt looked at Quinn and gave a small smile.  "Danke," he whispered as he looked down at his feet, unsure of what else to say.  He was embarrassed and ashamed, and a little surprised that Anna still wanted to see him.
Quinn jumped out of Anna's arms and started rubbing against Kurt's feet. Anna giggled a little. "Foot fetish kitty." She said, leaning over and petting Quinn.

Anna looked back up at Kurt and hated the expression on his face. She stood up straight, before suddenly hugging him. She hugged him tightly.

Sigyn wrote:
Hannah smiled and nodded, "Yeah, that would be nice." She and handed him the pendant before she set the jewelry box back on the table.  
(bahahaha XDDD naughty Brucie Wink)
--
Clark smiled into the kiss and gently brought her closer against him before he gently pulled away again, "If I keep kissing you I might not be able to stop." He whispered against her lips with his forehead lightly resting against her own.
Bruce slipped the necklace around her neck, after she had turned with her back towards him. He moved her hair, before clasping the chain together. He then kissed the back of her neck were the clasp was. he wrapped his arms around her waist and started slowly kissing her neck. "There..." He said, in between the kisses.

---

Her breath got caught in her throat when he pulled her closer to him. Her blue eyes opened when he pulled away. They stared into his as he spoke. "...Would that be such a bad thing?" She whispered back, her blue eyes staring into his own.

Hel wrote:
Kitty gasped as his hand slid up under her shirt and started to run along her bare skin, pressing her body up in response she gave a shaky little sigh.  His hands felt good on her bare skin...rough and calloused, she gave a hum of satisfaction before she kissed him hungrily.
When she pressed her body up to his, Logan hugged her closer to him. He kissed her harder at the sound of her hum. His hand slid up her back, holding her close to him. His fingers moved along the clasp of her bra lightly, but not messing with it other then that.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Hannah shivered in Bruce's arms and leaned back just a little as he passed a sensitive spot on the base of her neck which made her breath hitch. Her hands slowly ran along his arm as she tilted her head to give him more access.
--
Clark smiled down at her, his blue eyes tinting just a little bit at her question, "No it wouldn't Miss. Gordon." He said before leaning forward to kiss her again, each kiss gentle and tender.
--
Kitty gasped and ran her nails along his back as she responded to his hand slipping up further under her shirt. "Logan." She whispered eagerly against his kiss, she wanted him...more then ever.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Lilium wrote:
Jorry shrugged, before grinning a little cheekily back at her. Ok really, he was startign to creep himself out by now.
"Sort of am myself," he replied simply. "Although I find it more annoying than helpful," he grumbled.
Sophie looked back at Jorry with a small smile as she felt him loosen up more.  She was just glad that he seemed pretty cool with the whole empath thing - though hoooold on a sec . . .

She was pulled out of her thoughts at what Jorry said, and a huge smile broke out onto her face.  "No way!!  Aw man, that's awesome!!  I didn't think I'd meet another empath here!!" her smile faded a little into a small pout and exhale.  "Aw man, though I was hoping I'd meet one who knew how to turn it on and off," Sophie quickly started as she realized how what she said could have sounded.  "Not that I'm not glad to have met you; you're awesome, I can tell already.  It was just I was hoping I could learn how to go out in public without having to feel how badly the guy across the street wants to grind on his girlfriend and stuff like that," she made a face as she crossed her arms uncomfortably.  "I mean, I like being able to tell when I'm upsetting someone or not, but it's things like that that make it kind of awkward."  

Lilium wrote:
Ami stared at him, face completley balnk, for a moment quietly. And the she burst out laughing. "Oh gosh, och, myc stomach, need to stop laughing," she said bewteen her laughter, holding her stomach while leaning one and on the tree beside her. "Aaaah, that's better" she breathed out as she finally calmed down, straighting up. "WHatever it was that you did, thanks. I sort of needed this," she snickerd, rubbing her neck sheepishly. Now she felt better... and embrassed as hell beaucse of her outburst.
Hermes looked over at Ami in slight surprise, and then slowly let a huge grin break out onto his face.  "Glad I could help!!" he said brightly before looking down at her with an almost mock-serious expression.  "And hey, you ever need cheerin' up, you call me, alright?"

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mp9sebMvxN1qz4rgp

Celeste wrote:
Hermes wrote:

Quinn jumped out of Anna's arms and started rubbing against Kurt's feet. Anna giggled a little. "Foot fetish kitty." She said, leaning over and petting Quinn.

Anna looked back up at Kurt and hated the expression on his face. She stood up straight, before suddenly hugging him. She hugged him tightly.
Kurt chuckled down at Quinn and looked up at Anna sheepishly.  But then his eyes widened in surprise when Anna hugged him.  He stood frozen for a sec, unsure of what to do.  But then he sagged and gently hugged her back, squeezing his eyes closed.  "I'm sorry," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 am

Jorry blinked a couple of times at her sudden excitment hitting him in full force, and then to slight dissapointment, and then a little bakc and forth between those two emotions. Wow, almost felt like a slapp to the face there, he thought a little surprsied, yet amused.
He chuckled under his breath at what she said. "Tell me about it," he sighend, knowing exactly how annoying and disturbing that is. "I was cool with this before i got here, but i'd have no idea your humans could be so damn sensitive with emotions and all. And for not to talk about horny," he mutterd, speaking withotu really thinking of what he was saying. "Makes all the smells much worse."

---

Ami giggled again, wipping away a tear from her eye. Wow, she laughed that hard?
"Got it. Next time i'm in another emo-mode, I'll call you and have you suffer through it until you make me laugh it off," she joked, looking back up at him with found smile. "You offer this to everyone you meet and like? What a nice god- I mean guy. Or both."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml1b7ieXoP1rf2nk8

---

It was Vali's turn to smirk teasingly at Hel. He leaned forwards slightly, grinn widening. "oooh I see~" he sang. "I bet he's a great assitance then, for even the Queen of the Afterlife to be so foudn him," he snickerd before adding. "I bet he's great in bed too," he winked.

---

Adam snickerd at the goddess. "Yeah, my head's pretty much empty. I realized that too," he shrugged, clearly not bother by it. Studying her expression for a few seconds, he smirked teasingly. "Apart from that encounter of course. I hope your husband won't feel the need to skin me alive if he founds out about that."

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 am

Hel's eyes widened and she nudged him with her shoulder, "I swear you and dad have conversations when I'm not around." She stated with a little laugh in her voice.
--
Sigyn blushed again as he brought up the encounter, "I'm sure he won't...who Hel is with is none of his business...unless of course you were out to hurt her." She added quietly before she shook her head. "I don't get that vibe from you." She said softly as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Hel wrote:
Hannah shivered in Bruce's arms and leaned back just a little as he passed a sensitive spot on the base of her neck which made her breath hitch.  Her hands slowly ran along his arm as she tilted her head to give him more access.
--
Clark smiled down at her, his blue eyes tinting just a little bit at her question, "No it wouldn't Miss. Gordon." He said before leaning forward to kiss her again, each kiss gentle and tender.
--
Kitty gasped and ran her nails along his back as she responded to his hand slipping up further under her shirt.  "Logan." She whispered eagerly against his kiss, she wanted him...more then ever.
Bruce pulled Hannah closer to him when her breath hitched. His lips moved back to that sensitive spot and he lightly kissed it again. "Tell me what you want..." He whispered, in a husky tone into her ear. He would give her whatever she wanted; anything and everything.

---

Barbara smiled at his answer, before eagerly awaiting the kiss. She kissed him back, feeling her heart beat hard in her chest and feeling lighter than ever before. She ran a hand through his dark hair, enjoying both the feel of his lips on hers and the feeling of his dark locks against her fingers.

She had always loved his farmer tan, always having wished she could tan as nicely as that. Her other hand moved to his arms, feeling his muscles; enjoying the feeling of his arms wrapped around her.

---

Logan's hand immediately went to her bra's clasp at her whispering his name so eagerly. He swiftly undid the clasp, before his hand went and cupped her naked breast. He squeezed it gently as he kissed her harder.

{OOC: o///o "It's getting hot in here. (so hot!) So take off all your clothes!" XDDD <333}

Hermes wrote:

Kurt chuckled down at Quinn and looked up at Anna sheepishly.  But then his eyes widened in surprise when Anna hugged him.  He stood frozen for a sec, unsure of what to do.  But then he sagged and gently hugged her back, squeezing his eyes closed.  "I'm sorry," he whispered.
Anna hugged him tighter when he spoke. "I know you are..." She whispered back. "But you don't need to be." She stated, pulling back a little to look at him. "It wasn't your fault that Ra's captured you and brainwashed you. I-I'm just glad that I got you back." She said, giving him a smile as she could feel her eyes start to moisten.

Eeek, don't cry! She thought, taking a deep breath. She had been so scared when he had been brainwashed and thought she was the enemy. She knew she kind of went on the silly side when trying to get him to snap out of it, but she didn't know how else to go about it and it felt so ridicules how Ra's decided to make her the bad guy in Kurt's eyes... Made her mad too...

When she saw how Kurt really looked, it shocked her, but she couldn't help but find it adorable. It made her realize why he wasn't one that liked to be touched a lot.

Anna smiled at him. "I don't like losing my friends." She stated, before moving back more from the hug. She bit her bottom lip, wondering if he would show her his real look, on his own this time.

"...Can I see?" She asked, indicating seeing his real form. "You don't have to show me if you don't want too..." She reassured him, as she pulled a strand of her brown hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 pm

(it is XDDD and ohhh dear)
Hannah shivered at his words, "All I want is you." She said softly as she turned to look at him with gentle eyes. She felt better then she had ever felt before in her life and she knew it was because of the man behind her, who held her in his arms.
--
Clark smiled as she started to feel his arm muscles, before she could move he gently landed them back on the ground as he had a feeling he wouldn't be able to concentrate on staying at a comfortable level for long.
--
Kitty gasped and gripped him as he undid her bra and squeezed her bare breast, moaning eagerly she slid one hand down lower and ran it under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Hel wrote:
Hel's eyes widened and she nudged him with her shoulder, "I swear you and dad have conversations when I'm not around." She stated with a little laugh in her voice.  
Vali's smile froze, before looking a little ashamed as he glanced around the room again. "To be honest, me and father has not shared a single word sicne I got here..." he admitted. "Niether has me and mother..."

Hel wrote:
Sigyn blushed again as he brought up the encounter, "I'm sure he won't...who Hel is with is none of his business...unless of course you were out to hurt her." She added quietly before she shook her head.  "I don't get that vibe from you." She said softly as she studied him.
Adam made a little grimace at even thinking that. "I understand his worry, but still Hel is a goddess. I couldn't hurt her even if I wnated too... plus, she can control me like a puppet if she so wished."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Lilium wrote:
Jorry blinked a couple of times at her sudden excitment hitting him in full force, and then to slight dissapointment, and then a little bakc and forth between those two emotions. Wow, almost felt like a slapp to the face there, he thought a little surprsied, yet amused.
He chuckled under his breath at what she said. "Tell me about it," he sighend, knowing exactly how annoying and disturbing that is. "I was cool with this before i got here, but i'd have no idea your humans could be so damn sensitive with emotions and all. And for not to talk about horny," he mutterd, speaking withotu really thinking of what he was saying. "Makes all the smells much worse."
Sophie felt the surprised vibe coming from him, and almost immediately winced. "Oooh, sorry, just gave you an empathetic smack, didn't I?" she smiled a little sheepishly. "I'm not used to having to watch my emotions around people, so I tend to get a little . . . spastic, with them," she coughed.
She then gave an exasperated exhale at what he said. "Oh, god, it's just awful. I feel embarassed for them and for me," she shook her head before blinking. "Smells?" she tilted her head thoughtfully. "Huh, I've never noticed that before."

Lilium wrote:
Ami giggled again, wipping away a tear from her eye. Wow, she laughed that hard?
"Got it. Next time i'm in another emo-mode, I'll call you and have you suffer through it until you make me laugh it off," she joked, looking back up at him with found smile. "You offer this to everyone you meet and like? What a nice god- I mean guy. Or both."
At this, Hermes gave a playful grin. "Nah, just the clever pretty ones," he winked before crossing his arms. "Now, what was it that had you in a poor mood, anyways?" he asked, a concerned frown on his face.

Lupa wrote:
She was by herself, looking down at her wedding ring Jay smiled as she thought about her husband back home.  He had encouraged her to go see her sister and knowing that her sister was dating a badass billionaire she felt slightly better about things.  She knew learning to control her powers was one of the main reasons for her being there, and yet she hadn't gotten to know anyone yet.  Her phone beeped and she got it from her purse, her smile growing as she read the message, "I miss you too." She whispered quietly before she sent a quick text back, she wished she could call him but he was probably working now.
(talk to Lupa?)
(suuuuuuure! Very Happy )

Donna had been wandering through the school, feeling quite bored. However, she stopped when she saw the blonde girl, and she tilted her head. Hm, didn't recognize her . . . . best to introduce herself, then. The more allies, the better.

So, Donna strode over to the girl, a thoughtful frown on her face when she saw the wedding ring. "What is the purpose for that adornment? It's not large enough to provide any sort of protection," she reasoned, looking up. Of course, plenty of Amazons back on Themyscira had worn purely aesthetic jewelry, but that ring looked like it hardly left the girl's finger . . .

Celeste wrote:

Anna hugged him tighter when he spoke. "I know you are..." She whispered back. "But you don't need to be." She stated, pulling back a little to look at him. "It wasn't your fault that Ra's captured you and brainwashed you. I-I'm just glad that I got you back." She said, giving him a smile as she could feel her eyes start to moisten.

Eeek, don't cry! She thought, taking a deep breath. She had been so scared when he had been brainwashed and thought she was the enemy. She knew she kind of went on the silly side when trying to get him to snap out of it, but she didn't know how else to go about it and it felt so ridicules how Ra's decided to make her the bad guy in Kurt's eyes... Made her mad too...

When she saw how Kurt really looked, it shocked her, but she couldn't help but find it adorable. It made her realize why he wasn't one that liked to be touched a lot.

Anna smiled at him. "I don't like losing my friends." She stated, before moving back more from the hug. She bit her bottom lip, wondering if he would show her his real look, on his own this time.

"...Can I see?" She asked, indicating seeing his real form. "You don't have to show me if you don't want too..." She reassured him, as she pulled a strand of her brown hair behind her ear.
Kurt sniffed and gave Anna a small smile. "Danke," he whispered. At least she wasn't mad or upset. It would take Kurt a little while longer to get over the incident himself, but for now . . . for now, this was enough.

When she called him her friend, Kurt couldn't help but brighten a little. She . . . she still thought of him as a friend. She still wanted to be friends with him after . . .

Kurt's thoughts were interrupted by her request. His smile fell a little, and he looked down to see that his fingers were already shaking from nervousness. He gulped and closed his eyes as he tried to think.

You need to show her. Under your own terms, when you're not trying to harm her. Give her something to remember that face by other than a monster.

So, taking a shaky breath, Kurt nodded his head, and nervously let his hand creep towards the perception filter on his wrist, and . . .

He pressed the button. Like that. No noise except for a small beep, and his blue fur and three-fingered hands were visible. He kept his yellow eyes cast towards the floor, and his tail swished back and forth nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next