S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Ivy strode calmly through the gardens, a serene look on her face. She had drained the green pigment from her skin so she currently looked normal - as regular people often frequented here, unfortunately - but other than that, she felt . . . at peace. Though these gardens had been tamed for the viewing pleasure of humans, there was still life flourishing throughout it, something that was so scarcely seen in nature nowadays. And Ivy welcomed it. The smell of pollen in the air, the feeling of how firm the ground was above the strong roots of the trees, the absolute rush of life that could be felt here was incredible.

It was a blessed reprieve from those idiots back at the Brotherhood, and Ivy wondered - not for the first, nor last time - what she was doing hanging around them. But she just exhaled and pushed away the thoughts of her "colleagues," and instead focused on breathing in the nature around her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Harley joyfully skipped and danced threw the garden. When she had worked with Ivy she had garnered a great respect and love for nature. Though no were near Ivy's love of course.

She sucked on a lolly pop as she turned a corner. Her eyes widened and a grin stretches over her face. There before her was her best friend in the world.

"RED!!!!!!" She yelled excitedly as she ran forward and hugged the red headed woman around the neck
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Ivy frowned slightly when she heard the sound of feet skipping on the concrete walkway. Great, she'd have to deal with people . . .

But then there was the high-pitched squealing, and Ivy went rigid with surprise as she felt herself suddenly tackled into a hug. She blinked, and then chuckled when she recognized who it was, and fondly patted the woman on the back. "Hello, Harley," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Harley pulled back grinning and jumped up and down excitedly. "Oh Red I'm so glad your here!" She hugged the other woman again and kissed Ivy's cheek happily. "I didn't even know you were pulled here to this is just so great!!" Harley pulled back and spun around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Ivy chuckled and smiled at the woman's excited attitude. "Yes, I did. It was a little disorienting at first, but I must admit, I've come to rather like this place," she replied thoughtfully before tilting her head at Harley. " . . . do you know who else has come over?" she asked, suddenly concerned. If Harley was here . . . oh, god forbid that annoying bat was here as well. And if the Joker was here too . . . Ivy didn't want to think about it. She just generally didn't like thinking about the Joker. She liked to joke about how her blood wasn't hot enough to allow her to fully hate someone . . . but, well, the Joker was an exception to that.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Harley put her finger to her chin and thought for a moment. "Well let me think. Mr. J of course I heard that Batman is here but I haven't seen him so I can't be sure. Oh and Catwoman is here I have seen her." Her grin widened. When the Cat wasn't cosying up to the Bat they would have lots of fun with her. That's when an idea hit her. "Oh we should totally kidnap her and take her out shopping and partying!" She suggested excitedly. (idk if Catwoman would actually want to)
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Ivy pursed her lips at the mention of the Joker and Batman. Just great. Maybe if she was lucky those two bozos would be too preoccupied with trying to kill each other to notice her . . .

But then Harley suggested kidnapping Catwoman, and Ivy let out a laugh. "Oh, I'd be up for that," she replied with a smile. "I've needed a good girl's night out ever since I got here," she chuckled as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Harley grinned and clapped excitedly. "Yay." She jumped up and down. "But first you and I should totally have a girls night just the two of us." She said happily. "So." She wrapped her arms around Ivy's neck in a loose hug. "What would you like to do first, oh goddess of nature?" She grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)   Long Time No See (Tag: Harley) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Tag: Harley)
Page 1 of 1