S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigyn

Sigyn

A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Empty
PostSubject: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Sigyn found herself standing in front of the mirror, her hands moved to her very pregnant belly this was her second pregnancy and this time she wondered if it would be a boy or a girl. She knew that whichever one she had she would love them, Narfi soon would have a little brother or sister following him around. She rubbed her stomach and let out a little laugh, she never would have thought that she would be married to Loki....nor that she would have had two children by him. She only hoped that more would follow, "Whoever you are little one...I love you already." She whispered fondly before she moved towards the kitchen.
A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Tumblr_inline_mkww8w5qTm1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:58 pm

The entrance door gave out a soft creak as someone opend it, shorlty followed by soft footsteps that soon echoed through the halls leading to the lady's room. There at her bedroom door, slowly peeking inside the room with the same blue eyes his mother had, the small boy skipped inside and stopped as soon as he stood by Sigyn. With one hand holding something behidn his back, the other gently took a hold of her dress gave ti a soft tugg to get her attention.
His afce was coverd with dirt, and weeds was stikcign out of his drity blonde hair, proof enoguh that he's been having a blast while playing outside again. As soon as he made sure she was aware of his presence, his smile brigthend even more and he quickly held out the plant he'd found for her to see, big blue eyes shining porudly over his discovery.
"Look mother! This flower!" he said happily, streaching himself as much as his small legs allowed him. "I remember it being rare, only to grow once a year! Isn't it pretty???"
He recalled some healers mention it being a good ingredient for some medicine, not that eh knew much about it, but he did know his mother was good with both plants and healing. So, shouldn't this little flower be a prefect gift?

A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Tumblr_inline_mw5k7yamFH1r1yj84

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Sigyn's smile widened, "Oh Narfi, that's so thoughtful of you." She said as she took the plant from him. It was still fresh so she used her magic to send it into her garden, "I'll definitely need to use this." She said before she bent down and brushed his forehead with her lips. "Thank you so much Narfi, you're absolutely right its lovely." She said as she smiled down at him tenderly. "So have you found anything else or was it just the flower?" She asked curiously. Narfi had taken an interest in her healing magic and so far it seemed he had a similar ability that Sigyn was sure would only develop as he grew older.
A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Tumblr_inline_mmp9yig3s91qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:21 pm

The boy looked thoughtful for a moment, as if trying to remember just exactly he's been doing the whole day. Most of his time was spent on finding the flower.... He bit his lip. Now that he thoguth more about it, that flower hand't been so easy to find, and if his mother realised just where he'd found she may get upset! And Narfi couldn't even imagen seeing his mother distressed, especially now in her condition and-
"He for sure found his adventours side, if that counts."
Narfi tensed, jumping to hide behind his mother in reflex as his father more or less appeard out of nowhere. The tickster chuckled at his son's reaction, and just gave the boy a knowing smile as he dared peek out from behind the dress of Sigyn. He ah dno problem walking straight inside the dark forest, but was eaisly scared by his father's easy tricks?
Looking up, he smiled warmly at Sigyn, taking a few steps before he was close enough to give her a soft kiss. "He turned out just like you, wouldn't you say dear?"

A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Tumblr_m5c8b6PvEn1r8nrkqo1_r1_500

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Sigyn's smile widened as Loki appeared and glanced down at Narfi who was still hiding behind her skirts.  "We'll talk more about your wandering around later young man." She said before turning to look back at Loki.  She kissed him back just as gently and smiled softly at his words "Yes...makes me wonder what our second child will be like." She said thoughtfully.  She wondered if him or her would be like Loki....or if they would take after her, either way she knew that she would love them.
A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Tumblr_inline_mm36vfWsbj1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:20 am

(jsdhvshfvgdfvf my heart ;3; )

Narfi smiled sheepishly up his mother, quickly hiding his face behind the soft fabric again as his parenst got all lovey-dovey with each other. He still didn't know where to look ro do whenever they did that. And he's come to learn that his father mostly liked doing this alot.

Loki snickerd. "If we're lucky, ok well if you're lucky, this one will turn out like you as well," he winked, reaching down to quickly mess up Narfi's hair, more thna it already was. "Young man, you smell like Thor's goats," he stated flatly, making Narfi just grin confsued up at the half-god.
Loki rolled his eyes. "Bath. Now."
That the boy understood, and was quickly out of the door. Loki sighend as he heard the front door slam open. "I didn't mean in the dirt.... Aw well."

A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Tumblr_mw0olzc4kF1rz1wnio1_250

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:42 am

She rolled her eyes, "Well either way I'll love them." She said honestly. She watched as Narfi bolted out the door, "You're going to help me clean him." She stated before laughing. She knew that Narfi would probably be covered in mud and she knew it would take awhile to clean him properly. She felt the baby kick and taking Loki's hand, guided it down so he could feel the next kick. "Well this little one has been quite active lately." She said with a soft smile as she looked up at Loki tenderly
(Ack my feels! D'X)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Loki grimaced slightly at the thought of cleaning Narfi. It's not that he was afraid of dirt but that boy always came back coverd in stuff even he didn't want to know about. Quite amazing that Sigyn still only laughed that off and cleaned him up without a care in the world, only for the boy to dive right back in whatever stuff he does.
He was about to comment on that, when Sigyn suddenly grabbed hold of his hand and place it on her stomach. He stared at their intertwined hands for a moment, without a doubt feeling the kick, but unlike his wife he couldn't muster up a smile. Instead, his expression held a small frown.
"Healthy I see," he mumbled, giving Sigyn a small smile before removing his hand. "You're not going around working in the house again I hope?" he said more sternly, knowing her stubbornness was just as bad as his. Even in the condition she was in.

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Her smile dimmed a little as she noticed his frown and her hand slipped away from his before weakly returning the smile. "Yes I hope they are." She said quietly, feeling ashamed that she had made him upset. At his sudden question she gave him a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, "I've been handling myself just fine, Narfi has been a really big help. So don't worry, I'm not going to over exert myself ." She said gently.
A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Tumblr_inline_mkwv79jIzJ1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:18 am

Loki sighend again, mentally slapping himself when he noticed her mood dropp. He gently placed a hand on her cheek, carresing her tenderly. "At least that boy likes to help, just like his mother," he said more warmly.
"...sorry, if I seem more rude than usual I just..." he frowned again and cast a galnce down towards the floor. He just what? Was he worried that this child turned out to be another 'freak'? Not for his sake but for Sigyn more than anyone. He was still not quite over the surprise that Narfi turned out completley fine, but chances of him turning out into somethign was there....
The Norns had not, surprsingly, mumbled out anymore prophecies about his children as of yet, nto even Odin had seemed concerned over it and even looked quite pleased with him the last couple years. But for how long would this last?

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:03 am

She winced, "Don't apologize." She said gently and took his hand with her own. "I understand why and its fine Loki, really." She said as she gave his fingers a gentle squeeze. "Now how about we find Narfi and give him a proper bath hmm?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:01 am

He stayed silent in thought for another moment, before giving her a small smile in return. "Oh joy, the highlight of the day," he joked with a roll of his eyes, taking her hand in his as he moved them out the room. If they were lucky, Narfi had been smart enough to not run back inside the woods again all alone, and had satisfied himself in their backyard instead.

They found him not too far from the house, hunched down beneath the old oak-tree the boy had calimed all to himself the moment he'd learned to walk. Feeling his parents precense, he looked over his shoulder with wide and confused eyes. "She won't wake up," he said while cradling a small bird in his hands gently. He slowly stood up to face them, carefully hodling out the small, unmoving animal for them to see. "I've tried to wake her up, she's suppose to sing now..." he mumbled, confustion clearly written on his small frown. "Why isn't she singing now? The babies will get sad..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)   A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Addition to the Family (shared fanfic with Loki)
Page 1 of 1