S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

X-Men: Days of Future Past Empty
PostSubject: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Logan's eyes snapped open as the sounds and smells changed around him. Instead of being at the hideout laying on a hard table, he was laying in a bed, in a hotel kind of room, the sunlight streaming in through the window blinds. He looked around and paused when he noticed a female arm laying across him. Carefully moving it off of him, he moved to sit up, only to still when the bed moved under him. A waterbed?

He quietly got up, not paying much mind to the fact that he was naked. Moving to the mirror in the room he was astonished to see he was younger, no grey streaks in his hair at all. "She did it..." He chuckled a little, feeling a bit of pride that Kitty had been able to send him back to the past. He reached over and grabbed his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:48 pm

It was with a start that Kitty realized two things, one she was somehow in the same place as Logan was and two...wowzah who knew Logan looked that good from behind? Realizing she was staring, she slapped a hand over her eyes, "Uh...Logan, I don't mean to worry you or anything but I uh....I'm kinda...you may want to put on some pants." She stammered as she whirled around, hoping he didn't think she was some kind of perv.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:03 am

Logan turned sharply when he heard Kitty's voice all of a sudden. "Shit, Kitty, could have warned me you would be along for the ride." He held back a growl, not wanting to wake the sleeping woman, who he remembered to be a guy's daughter that he was working for. He quickly pulled on his pants and zipped them up, but left the belt unbuckled.

"Wait a minute, how the hell are you here? You weren't even alive during the seventies." He turned to her when the sudden thought came to his mind. And you sure as hell weren't in a hotel with me and another dame...
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:10 am

Kitty winced, "I know its weird right? I've never um....well I've never actually gone along for the ride before." She admitted slowly. "Oh my god....what if I'm dead or something?" She asked out loud and pinched herself as if to check. "I've never gone this far before....what if...oh man, this isn't good at all." She moaned in sudden horror as she sank down on the bed before realizing someone else was on the bed. "Woah! Who is that?" She demanded, not even bothering to lower her voice as she turned to look at Logan who now thankfully had his pants on. Not that she cared or anything, not one bit...but darn it if she was feeling a little jealous? Pfft that was ridiculous, plus she could be dead! That was much more important right?
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:57 am

Logan rolled his eyes at her outburst. "Would you keep it down?" He stated, stalking over to her. "Come on, we need to move-" He halted in his speech when he moved to grab her hand, only to have his hand go through her.

"Why the hell did you phase?" He looked at her surprised. Before she could answer, the door slammed open before three guys came into the room. The girl in bed jumped awake from the sudden noise.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! You're suppose to be guarding the boss's daughter, not screwing her!" Logan rolled his eyes, before turning to give them a look.

"Can'tcha see we're in a middle of a conversation?" Logan walked over to where his shirt was. He paused a little when he heard the clicking of guns.

"Look, I didn't sleep with her...”

“No?”

“No... I mean, yes, I slept with her many times-”

“Logan!” Both Kitty and the girl in the bed shouted, but he only sent Kitty a shrug in response as he moved towards the men.

“-but that wasn't me, that was the old me. I just got here like, twenty seconds ago.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,”

“Then what happened to your clothes?” Logan looked down.

“Oh.... would you believe me if I told you I was sent here from the future?”

“Heh, get out of here, sweet heart,”

“Yeah,” Logan looked at Kitty and rolled his eyes.

“we'll take care of this comedian.” The girl got up and grabbed her clothes and ran out of the room.

“No, you're not, you're gonna give me the keys to your car and some money for gas or you're gonna wake up in the hospital. Trust me, I know how these things play out.” He said, flexing his pecks as he spoke.

“Oh, because you're from the future?”

“No, because of these,” He lifted his fists and extended his claws. He looked at his bone claws in surprise for a moment.

“What the hell?!” The three thugs pointed their guns at him. Logan got ready to run at them, to get them out of the way before they could hurt Kitty, only to end up puncturing holes in the water bed.

Then the guns started going off.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:08 am

As soon as his hand went through her, she jumped and scrambled back "Oh shit." She swore and then paused when the door burst open. "I'm assuming you know these people." She muttered under her breath, not really surprised when no one really paid her any mind. She watched with her arms folded as Logan attempted to talk to the men, which didn't work...no surprise really seeing as how he'd been sleeping with his boss's daughter. It didn't really help when he started flexing his pecs as he talked, not that she minded but those guys sure didn't look too thrilled about it. As he extended his claws she almost face palmed, "Past remember! You don't have the admantium yet!" She pointed out just before those guys started shooting. She had already phased by then but she had a feeling, the bullets wouldn't have affected her any more then Logan's hand had. As she threw herself into the fight, she noticed one she wasn't unphasing when she should be and two...she really wasn't dealing any kind of damage. That wasn't good, "Shit...shitshitshitshit." She muttered and then froze as she felt her world tilt a little, it was almost as if she was in the future now. Bobby was still standing by Logan's side and she was still looking down at Logan with her hands near his temples. It was a surreal feeling and she was starting to feel more then a little disoriented, all the moving between different times was making her feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:18 am

"Damnit!" He growled as the bullets penetrated his skin. He heard Kitty's shout about how he was in the past and didn't have the admantium yet. "Yeah, I know!" He growled, moving to slash two of the thugs.

He looked up when he heard Kitty cursing. He saw her fade out of sight. "Kitty-Argh!" He growled when the leader of the thugs shot him in the back. He ran to him and stabbed him in the chest, before seeing the lucky rabbit's foot keychain sticking out of the fat man's pocket. He snatched it up, tossing it into the air, before killing the man off.

He caught the keychain and held it tightly. "Peaceful thoughts... Kitty?" He looked around, trying not to start getting angry or to start panicking. She's got to be here somewhere... right?
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:24 am

It was with a jolt that Kitty wrenched herself back into the past and when she did, she fell over with her hands taking the brunt of the impact. She lay there shuddering as she struggled to regain her breath, it was taking all her will power not to throw up on the floor. The pain was all consuming but at least now she knew she wasn't dead but at the same time..."What's happening to me?" She asked eventually, her voice coming out sounding thin and shaky. The fact that she didn't know, scared her and yet she knew she was the one person managing to keep Logan here and she wouldn't be helping him if she lost it. Inhaling, she slowly stood up, swaying a little bit as she did so before she counted to ten mentally and then straightened. "We need to go, we don't have much time." She said willing her voice to sound strong.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 am

Logan turned when he heard Kitty hit the ground. He moved closer to her. "What the hell happened?"

He didn't like the way she spoke, he didn't like thinking of he of her as the weak kid he had first met. When she stood, he didn't make any moves to help her, knowing she would probably just push him away. But he still watched her closely as she swayed a little.

He gave her a curt nod when she spoke. "I've got the keys to our ride." He said, holding up the lucky rabbit's foot keychain. He grabbed his shirt and leather jacket.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:58 am

Kitty gave him a strained smile, "Great, then lets go." She said and was about to start leading the way before she paused, "Actually you should lead the way, I don't know where we're going." She said with a little embarrassed laugh. She was going to have to keep up the ruse of being normal when in fact she wasn't feeling that way at all. However she knew if Logan knew how serious the situation was, he might order her to send him back. Considering what was at stake, Kitty couldn't let that happen. She could handle it, she would just have to put her best game face on and not worry Logan.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:12 pm

He looked her over before he put his shirt and jacket on. "All right, come on, half-pint." He said as he lead the way.

When they exited the building, he quickly located the car just by the license plate that read something like LUCKY. He opened the passenger side door for Kitty and got in once she was inside. He drove the car out onto the road, before he gave her a side glance.

"So... any idea why you're along for the ride?" He asked, putting on a pair of sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Kitty followed after him and then slid into the car when he held the door open for her, as they started driving off she sighed and looked down. "I wish I knew...all I know is that one moment I'm sending you back and the next I'm well...you know." She said a fierce blush lighting up her face as she remembered the first thing she had seen. "I've never actually gone this far back before, so I'm finding out new things that come with it all the time." She admitted with a shrug. "If I concentrate hard enough I could become solid enough to be seen but I'm not sure how long I could pull that off." Kitty added thoughtfully. She was sure she could do it, she had pulled off a lot of things with her power after all, "I can also look into the future but doing that..its not a good idea, it drains a lot of energy." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:43 pm

"Wait... You're invisible?" He glanced over at her, surprised.

He gave a nod in agreement to it being a bad idea to go look into the future. "Don't need you fading again."

The car pulled into the driveway of the Xavier mansion, the sign for gifted students was on the ground and the place was vastly unkept. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:51 pm

"Its just a guess, those guys didn't even blink when I tried attacking them and trust me having a girl try and destabilize your gun would've made most men react. " She pointed out as she leaned back in her seat. At his words she gave him a small smile, "Yeah, that would just be the icing on the cake." She said lightly enough. Her eyes moved though when she saw the ruined lawn of the Xavier Mansion, "What happened here?" She asked quietly as she sat up in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:01 am

"Don't know, but we're gonna find out." He said as the car pulled into the driveway. After turning off the car, Logan got out. "Come on."

He walked up to the door and knocked on it. A guy with glasses opened the door a crack.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:10 am

Hank had been about to leave to get some food for the night when someone knocked on the door, sighing he moved towards the door and opened it just a crack. "Can I help you?" He asked warily. The guy before him had some odd haircut going on and was wearing a leather jacket on over a paisley shirt and jeans. Kitty frowned as she studied him, "Wait a minute...is that Beast?" She asked with wide eyes, he looked a whole lot younger...and he wasn't covered in blue fur but she recognized the voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Logan watched the door open and the skinny guy behind it asked if he could help him. "Yeah, hey, what happened to the school?" He asked, gesturing to the state the school was in.

When Kitty made that comment, Logan glanced at her behind his shades, raising an eyebrow. "Wait, you're Beast?" He took off his sunglasses to look at him clearer. "Huh, must be a late bloomer." He said to Kitty with a small frown. "Look, I'm here to see the Professor."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Hank frowned, "Are you a parent?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He highly doubted this guy was though, he just didn't seem like it. He blinked though when the man said his code name, "How do you know my code name?" He demanded as his hand tightened on the door. Kitty laughed under her breath when Hank asked if Logan was a parent and glanced over at Logan. "Well he sure gets straight to the point." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:11 pm

"Heh, I sure hope not." Logan stated, before noticing Hank's grip tighten on the door. "Look, it's a long story, but right now, I gotta see the professor." He started to push on the door to get inside.

He glanced at Kitty. "You're no help..." He grumbled, before pushing the door wide enough for him to get inside. He stalked quickly past Hank, making his way to the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:40 pm

"The Professor isn't here." He said firmly. Before he could really react the guy had pushed past him. He was pretty strong, stronger then he looked anyway. "Hey! You can't just come in here!" He protested and grabbed the man's shoulder, turning him to face him. Kitty had walked in and was taking a look around her, the Mansion was just as it had been when it had still been standing. "It looks just how I remember it." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:45 pm

"Like hell he ain't." Logan sniffed the air. "I can smell 'im." He said, before being turned around to face Hank. "Look... you and I are going to be good friends," He then punched Hank, knocking him to the ground. "you just don't know it yet." He stated, before making his way up the stairs.

"Look, we can reminisce later, come on." He motioned for Kitty to follow him. "Professor!" He called, making his way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Hank recoiled from the blow, his hands moving to get his glasses which felt like they had broken. He took a deeb breath as he felt his power surge. Unable to control it anymore he allowed the change to take place even if it hurt.
--
Kitty blushed at having been caught and kept walking. "You really shouldn't have punched him." She said as she glanced over at him. "I mean, with his powers...you may have provoked him." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:19 pm

"Yeah, well, he was getting on my nerves." He grumbled.

"And we've got a mission. Professor!" He called, before grumbling under his breath. "Why the hell ain't he answering?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:20 am

Hank growled as he sat up, his eyes now honed due to his abilities. Pushing himself off the ground, he leapt forward and ran up the staircase. His claws dug into the wood as he ran silently down the hallway. Just before he reached the man he used the wall to fling himself up into the air to grab the chandelier. Before the man could react he had grabbed him and flung him down the hallway.
--
Kitty bit her bottom lip about to reply when all of a sudden, Logan was grabbed and thrown around like a rag doll. Her eyes widened as she stared at Beast. "Hey!" She shouted and tried to attack him but again her blows didn't even register. "This really sucks...PROFESSOR!" She yelled and turned towards the study, maybe she could get Professor Xavier's attention. She hurried forward and ran through the door, she stumbled to a halt though when she saw the Professor. He had hair for one thing and...was he walking?
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:42 am

Logan let out a shout when he was suddenly grabbed and thrown. He growled as he stood up. "All right, I ain't got time for this!" He extended his bone claws and jumped at Hank.

--

Shouts had woken Charles up. "What the hell?" He grumbled as he stood up and grabbed the bottle of whiskey. He took a swig as he walked down the hall, only to pause for a moment. Glancing over his shoulder for a moment, he shook his head. The voices were gone... there was no way they were coming back so soon.

"Bloody hell, Hank, what are you doing?" He shouted as he turned the corner to see Hank in Beast form attacking a guy with... bone claws?

Great, I thought I was done with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past   X-Men: Days of Future Past Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Days of Future Past
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: