S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Bruce glanced over at her. "I think that might be best..." He said, turning away from the shelf. He walked back over to her and placed his hands in his pockets. 

"So... is Gemina your alter ego, or...?" He trailed off, knowing she knew what he was asking.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Hannah smiled, "Yeah its my alter ego...I couldn't think of a better name then that...even if it means Giraffe." She said with a little laugh before biting her bottom lip, "My name is Hannah by the way." She said with a small smile, even though she was getting nervous again....damn it. "Hannah Beadles, but yeah." She said with a sigh before she pulled off her cap...her head was itchy again and once the thing was off she sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Bruce smiled a little at her small laugh. He watched her take off her cap and his smile dropped. "...Am I allowed to ask?" He asked, unsure if she wanted to tell him anything about it. 

He wondered if there was a time limit set on her...

He closed his eyes at the thought. The worst villain of all was Death...
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:29 pm

She flinched a little when she saw how his smile fell once he saw her bald head, she sighed and stared at the cap in her hands. "Yeah, I have leukemia, I got it a year ago and a few months ago my doctors said that I don't have that much time left....my body has stopped responding to treatments. But mom has me still taking them in the hope that somehow I'll get a miracle or something." She shrugged. She looked up at him and gave him a timid smile, "So when I get the invitation to come here...I took it because I hated it at home and no one treated me very well so I left and my sister Jay came with me." She said a true smile starting to light up her face as she spoke about her sister.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Bruce watched her for a moment, noticing how true and bright her smile was when she mentioned her sister. He moved over to her desk and pulled the chair out, before setting it beside her bed. He sat down and took one of her hands with his. 

"...I'm... I'm not one to believe in miracles, but I know things can happen..." He said, softly, while thinking about how Barbara had gotten her legs back after a few years...

With that in mind, he felt there was still hope for Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 pm

She stared at him confused as he spoke, in fact she was still amazed that he was still there. Her eyes moved briefly to his hand holding her own before she spoke up, "Well thank you." She said quietly as she looked back up at him and lightly squeezed his hand. She was fighting not to faint right then, she had been feeling queasy earlier but now that feeling had intensified and the spots were starting to cloud her vision again. Releasing his hand she turned away and lay down on the bed, "Sorry but I...I can't stay upright for very long." She said quietly, her face was deathly pale and her breaths were coming in fast and erratically. She knew she should have taken her pills earlier that morning but she had forgotten in the rush of getting to school on time, hating herself for being weak she bit her lip as she tried to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Bruce watched her with worry, before standing up from the chair and walking over to the side of the bed she was facing. He slowly and softly sat down on the bed, not wanting to shake it, in fear it would make her feel worse.

He placed a hand on her back and rubbed it softly. "It's all right..." He said, softly. "...What can I do to make you more comfortable?" He asked, wanting to make sure she was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:38 pm

She tensed a little bit when he got on the bed next to her and even more so when he touched her.  She forced herself to relax however and concentrated on his hand rubbing her back, she started to lean more into his touch almost subconsciously as she relaxed.  "Ohhh just keep doing what you're doing." She said, her words slightly running against each other as she focused on his hand rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow at her request, before looking at her amused. "... As you wish..." He said, softly, as he continued rubbing her back.

As he rubbed her back, he thought about what he learned about her.... How she can heal others, but apparently not herself, and how her healing powers drained her, making her physically weaker then she was before.

He had taken note that her home life wasn't the atmosphere that she needed to be in. It was obvious she had been abused, if not physically, but emotionally...
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 pm

At his words a tiny little squeak left her lips before she pressed her back against his fingers, she gave a sleepy little sigh before drifting back to her semi-conscious state. There was something about this guy....he was certainly unlike any other man she had ever met...and she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:05 am

Bruce looked down at her in surprise from the squeak. His hand didn't pause from rubbing her back, but he stared at her for a moment, before feeling a chuckle escape his lips.

He laughed a little, surprised by the squeak, not really having any of the women in his past make that sound before.

It was... 

Cute.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:11 am

(GAAAAAH I'M CUUUTE!! XDDD)
When she heard him laugh she blushed and buried her face into the pillow, "Sorry." She said softly as she turned just a little bit to peek at him even as a little smile lifted the corners of her lips. He had a nice laugh and she had a feeling he wasn't one who laughed much which was sad.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:15 am

{OOC: Of COURSE you are! *cuddles*}

"No, don't be." He said, still chuckling a little, before clearing his throat. "I should apologize for laughing like that..." Bruce said, feeling odd after he had laughed.

Been awhile since he actually found something that made him laugh... Besides that one time when Harley Quinn was trying to show her love to the Joker by killing Batman, he hadn't actually laughed in a good while.

Though, as Harley said... He had a creepy laugh as Batman.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:21 am

She shook her head, "Don't apologize...you have a nice laugh." She said gently and honestly as she smiled at him warmly. Her hand moved to hold his own which was surprising even to her as she rarely initiated touch with anyone...even with Jay. "You should laugh more." She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:29 am

Bruce's eyes watched as she took his free hand in hers. "...Do the comics say that much about me?" He asked, softly, but was curious.

If she read those comics, that would mean she knew everything about him...

Yet he knew almost nothing about her.

{OOC: We need to even the playing field <.< >.>}
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 am

She paused and moved up and then turned around so she was facing him on the bed, "Yeah they do." She said quietly. Silence fell then and she knew that if he was anything like his comic portrayal then he wouldn't like how she knew everything about him and nothing about her. "My dad abused me when I was six...told me that if I told anyone that he would make me regret it. Every Saturday afternoon he would take me in his room while my mom taught piano and my brothers and sisters played downstairs. I always played by myself so no one thought to see where I was on Saturdays...eventually he stopped. I think it was because he thought he would get caught but who knows. So I went to school and kept to myself, kids at school didn't like me and I had to move to a different school because they picked on me for being the odd one out. My twin brother even...he refused to admit he was my brother then because his friends all hated me. I would come home sometimes and just cry...sometimes I even faked sick so I didn't have to face the bullies. It was like that until I reached High School, by then I just kept to myself and everyone left me alone, Jay looked out for me then and always made sure I had a place to sit by her during lunch. I guess you could say she was my guardian angel...always has been and after she graduated and I was on my own I went back to my routine of being by myself. I didn't mind though...I liked being by myself, I still kinda do after all some people can be...two-faced. So after High School I went to College and I loved it, I didn't have to worry about students tripping me in the hallways or calling me names. Best of all though I got to work on something I love, editing and writing." She said with a fond smile as she thought of her first few years at college. "I even made friends...real life friends and somehow I felt like I was finally doing something right...and then dad left. He wanted to try the gay lifestyle but I already knew he just wanted to leave our family and he would take any excuse he could to get out. So after he left...I changed, seeing my mom break down and barely be able to move woke up something in me. I actually grew angry against him and what he had done to my mother...she didn't deserve him or the heartbreak he had caused her. And it was during that time that I met Anna, she's a youtube editor like me and we met on some forum, she's my best friend and always has been there for me. So when I found out I had cancer I told her...she stayed by my side and really helped me through a difficult time in my life. And that's me...seeing as how I knew everything about you, I thought it was only fair to tell you about me." She said quietly, she left out the rape as she had already told him that earlier and she had no desire to tell it all over again.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:51 am

{OOC: ;-; You definitely evened it <33333333 *cuddles*}

Bruce listened to her silently as she spoke, telling her everything about her without him even asking for her to...

He moved his hand to her head and caressed it softly, before bending over and kissing her on her temple. "You are a brave, brave woman..." He whispered in her ear, in a soft voice.

If he ever met her father... Batman would have to give him special attention...
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:03 am

(<333333 I'm shipping them harder now XDD)
She stared at him feeling....touched, he was the first man ever to have reacted to her life story ever without being disgusted. And he had kissed her....on the temple yes but even so it was something she was sure her heart was racing....yup it was. "I'm really not." She said quietly, she was such a coward...almost without her thinking about it she moved one hand up to touch his cheek. She wasn't sure why it was that she felt no fear with him...maybe it was because she already knew he wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:09 am

{OOC: Eeeek! me too X3 <333333}

Bruce kept his eyes on hers as her hand reached up and and touched his cheek. Almost instinctively, he turned his head, having his lips in her palm. He placed a kiss in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 am

Her eyes watched him wordlessly before she leaned up and kissed him on the lips. She slid her other hand around his neck as she did so....for the first time ever she felt brave.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:35 am

Bruce responded to her kiss by kissing her back. His hand that had been on her head had moved down to the nap of her neck, as his other hand kept him from falling on top of her, helping him keep his balance.

He didn't kiss her hard, but soft and sweet; he didn't want to scare her, seeing as she had a bad experience before coming to the school, but her lips felt good against his.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 am

She was enjoying his gentle kisses even though she had been expecting a harder kiss. In some ways she was grateful.....in others....she kissed him deeply. Her hand that had been against his cheek slid up to curl into his hair while she pressed herself up against him. She hoped she was doing all right, she had never actually made out with anyone before...and the other kisses she had had weren't exactly memorable.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:54 am

Bruce followed her lead in deepening the kiss; he moved at her pace. His thumb stroked her cheek as it moved up her neck. He moved his other arm to where he was resting on his forearm, as she pressed herself against him. He now had one knee on the bed, while his other leg rested against the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:00 am

She slowly pulled away with clear recluctance as she did so, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." She whispered against his lips, forcing herself to meet his eyes even though now she couldn't help but think about how kissable his lips looked at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Bruce moved and kissed her forehead. "Don't be." He whispered, as he looked down at her eyes. He smiled a little when he noticed her eyes kept moving to glance back down at his lips.

He kissed her cheek, before kissing the corner of her mouth. He was testing the waters, seeing what she would do in response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next