S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date (tags: Logan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:49 am

"...Yeah... you were shorter then." He said, smirking, while thinking how random that question was.

He gave her hand a squeeze, sensing her worry. Before he could even consider asking her what was wrong, Randall came back with their cake. "Here you are, and I'll get the check ready for you in just a moment. You two enjoy." He said, smiling at them, before walking away.

"Well... dig in." Logan said, with a slight smirk as he picked up a fork.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am

Kitty's smile grew when the cake arrived and lightly squeezed his hand in return before starting in on the cake. She knew Logan was aware that she wasn't telling him what was going on, he wasn't stupid after all. After they had finished their cake, she leaned back in her chair feeling very full; "Oh that was delicious." She said as she smiled up at Logan.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 pm

"Glad to hear it." Logan said, sitting casually in his chair. "I guess we'll give the waiter a good tip then." He said, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:44 pm

She nodded, "My thoughts exactly." She said she moved to sit up in her chair but her heeled foot brushed against his leg. Blushing she hastily looked down at her hands and quickly moved her leg back, "Sorry about that." She said awkwardly. Her foot had after all almost wandered in dangerous territory.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Logan smirked when her foot brushed again his leg. "Don' worry about it." He said, stretching is leg out to brush hers. "Now we're even." he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 pm

She laughed and then shifted her leg so she could slide her leg along his own before watching as Randall approached their table with the bill.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Logan smirked as she slid her leg against his. He responded by rubbing hers back. He glanced up when Randall brought the check. "Thanks." He said, as he took the check and placed his card on it, before handing it back to him. He knew the processes would take a little bit, before they could go.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Kitty smiled into her drink when Randall came by their table and waited until he had left before gently sliding her other leg to join the first. Leaning over she took Logan's hand with her own, "Have I mentioned how nice this has been?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (tags: Logan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2