S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profiles: Adam Falk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

Character Profiles: Adam Falk  Empty
PostSubject: Character Profiles: Adam Falk    Character Profiles: Adam Falk  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Name: Adam Falk (Real name: Narfi Lokison)
Alias: The Wandering Spirit (Son of Micheif)
Relationships: Hel (his ‘Mistress’)

Character Profiles: Adam Falk  Tumblr_mbhr2c9JWT1r9ijxto2_500
Age changes the hair, but not always the mind.

Personality: At first sight he might appear as calm young man who would stay quietly in the background, only stepping out into view whenever someone asks for him. Obviously, there’s way more than what meets the eye to this one.
He’s a caring and gentle soul most of all, and never usually questions whenever someone needs helps. But he’s still not naive, and never hesitates to take action when needed.
He’s also a big tease though, as much as he enjoys lending a helping hand when he can, doesn’t mean he never gets on peoples nerves. He has his moments where when anything he does is to annoy the sanity out of others. Scaring others once in a while is a big laugh for him as well…
Adam often takes the role of the ‘big-brother’ figure, even without knowing it himself. He’s open minded, playful, curious, an annoying smartass at times but still very hardworking and always finishes what he starts. Another thing he still hasn’t realized is that he’s a bit of a perfectionist, making sure every little detail is in place. He’s a great observer when it comes to other people and his surroundings, but never with himself would it seem.
Most of the time he’s a happy-go-lucky sort of guy who’s grateful for life, but of course has a stricter side to him. He’s highly intelligent and unafraid, very loyal to those who have gained his trust. But then there’s this mysterious side & aura surrounding him, like a riddle he’s yet to solve himself. Because no matter how kind and open this man may seem (at times), there are still things even he doesn’t know about that hides deep inside mind.

Character Profiles: Adam Falk  5f1a53daacaf
A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.

History:

-Narfi-
Not much is known about the young deity, not more than him being the eldest son of Sigyn, Goddess of Fidelity. He lived a happy life with his mother and younger brother in the safer parts of Asgard, always curious and eager to learn more, but also very protective of his little family. He was very close to his younger brother, Vali, and even though eh enjoy teasing the younger to tears, he rather die than let anything happen to him.
The day he could prove himself just that arrived out of nowhere though, giving nether one a warning of what exactly happened.
It was a day like any other, when chaos suddenly erupted throughout in Asgard. Their mother had told them to stay inside no matter what, and Narfi to keep an eye on Vali as he usually never did as told. Not too long after she’d left some of the Allfather’s closest men had broken inside their house. Narfi had quickly grabbed a weapon and began fighting, anything to hold them back and give Vali enough time to escape. Sadly, no matter how skilled he was, he couldn’t hold out long against some of the strongest warriors of Asgard.
When he didn’t have the strength to move anymore they had dragged him outside and thrown him down on the ground. He had heard his brother cry out in pain and looked up in panic, but instead of his brother there was a rabid wolf only feet’s away from him. But what had paralyzed him in fear was not the wolf mad ad hungry growl, but it’s dark green eyes. The exact same color of their fathers… and his beloved little brother.
What happened next went fast, too fast for him to really comprehend. He knew he could’ve stopped his brother from sinking his teeth into him, but that would’ve meant hurting him. And Narfi just couldn’t bring himself to do it. He did try and snapp him out of it, to reach for him, but he failed. All this happening while the warriors watched on without any sort of expression. Not even when he heard the cry of terror from his mother. The last thing he remembers, was reaching a hand out towards the wolf, which was still ripping his body apart.
And then the darkness swallowed him.

-Adam-
Adam doesn’t know much about his own history. In fact, he doesn’t know anything before that night Hel, the Goddess of Death had summoned him to world of the living. He somehow knows he had a life before a long, long ago, but holds no memories of either his family or himself. Apparently, he had been a lost, wandering soul for centuries, unable to find rest and move on in peace.
The only thing he do know and is sure of, is that his purpose is to serve Hel, his ‘Mistress’ until she see it fit to send him back, when he would be of no use anymore.
Even while having a free will and still a mind of his own, her well-being and happiness always comes first.
Surprisingly, Adam never disliked this way of life, as a matter of fact he’s eternally grateful for a second chance at life (even if he doesn’t remember ever having one before) and would never dream of going up against his Mistress. It could of course be because of her powers influence on him that’s he’s so loyal, but even so Adam is happy staying at her side as a servant and protector, even if he’d end up an empty shell with a lost soul again.  

Character Profiles: Adam Falk  Tumblr_m5k4jg9H3a1rr648i
"I stand by my decisions and make decisions I can stand by."

Powers/Special talents: Adam has always been a skilled fighter, seeming to have a natural talent when it comes to both hand to hand combats and using weapons, especially when it comes to swordplay. He’s also a good enough strategic and holds the ability to sense nearing dangers and/or hectic threats, that giving his superfast reflexes and speed something to show for.
Being a lost soul brought back from the dead obviously had some side effects, thus also giving him two other abilities:
Soul Absorption – allows him to steal and consume the souls of others, often adding the victim's skills and abilities to his own. He can also use the souls absorbed to augment his own strength/abilities.
Spiritual Affinity – Lets him see ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people.

Character Profiles: Adam Falk  563566_originalCharacter Profiles: Adam Falk  566067_originalCharacter Profiles: Adam Falk  CGVCharacter Profiles: Adam Falk  566671_originalCharacter Profiles: Adam Falk  563823_original

The lost dreams I buried in my sleep for him
And this was the ecstasy of love forgotten
And I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets
And my blood is all I see
As you steal my soul from me

Alarms will ring for eternity
The waves will break every chain on me
My bones will bleach
My flesh will flee
So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I breathe now
And God knows it's the only way to heal now
With all the blood I lost with you
It drowns the love I thought I knew

Last edited by Adam Falk on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles: Adam Falk    Character Profiles: Adam Falk  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:31 pm

o-o I LOOOOOOVE HIM!!!!!! He's sooo cool *-* and yes my feels.....just yeah wow :3
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles: Adam Falk    Character Profiles: Adam Falk  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:37 pm

8'D Good to know i still got the hang of this! x'3 *clings* meheheh yeah feel the feels<33333 and enjoy the hotness that is him Cool *SHOT*
Hel is is a lucky guuuuurrrrrrrl x3
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles: Adam Falk    Character Profiles: Adam Falk  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Yes she is Wink *jealous of her* ahem gaaah yes he will be my new fave x3
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles: Adam Falk    Character Profiles: Adam Falk  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:50 pm

xD you're new fave? yaaaaaay 8D wait,how many do you have? lol<333333 you're adorable<33333 bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles: Adam Falk    Character Profiles: Adam Falk  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:56 pm

......uhhh a lot Very Happy <33333333333333 and so are you <3333333
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles: Adam Falk    Character Profiles: Adam Falk  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:02 pm

ahahah i hea ya, ahve alot of faves too Razz <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles: Adam Falk    Character Profiles: Adam Falk  Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles: Adam Falk
Page 1 of 1