S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Master And His Student (tags: Bruce and Gemina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

A Master And His Student (tags: Bruce and Gemina) Empty
PostSubject: A Master And His Student (tags: Bruce and Gemina)   A Master And His Student (tags: Bruce and Gemina) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:55 pm

He had taken the girl in the dead of night while her room mate was fast asleep and had brought her here, she would be disoriented due to the drugs in her system but coherant.  He tossed her onto the grass where they were covered by trees and waited for her to wake up.  He could see why his former pupil was smitten over her, she was a natural beauty and from what he had seen exactly what Bruce admired in women.  She was no Talia but perhaps he could do something to help with that, the thought of turning Bruce's girlfriend into a member of the League of Shadows made him smile.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

A Master And His Student (tags: Bruce and Gemina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master And His Student (tags: Bruce and Gemina)   A Master And His Student (tags: Bruce and Gemina) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:09 am

Hannah slowly woke up feeling nasuous and her head was spinning, it felt like the time she had taken too much Ambien that one time. She tried to get up but froze when she saw Ra's, she inched away from him, "Wh....what...are...are...you...doing?" She asked, it took more effort to form a sentance then she was comfortable with and she hated it, she wished she had brought the Bat signal but it was stashed in her jeans and...really he had to kidnap her in her pj's...a tank top and Batman pajama bottoms....Real smart Hannah, the one time you need something you forget it she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down

A Master And His Student (tags: Bruce and Gemina)
Page 1 of 1