S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date (tags: Logan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

First Date (tags: Logan) Empty
PostSubject: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Kitty entered the restaurant with Logan and was silently amazed at the beauty of the place....she was silently grateful that she was wearing her black dress for that evening. Then again Logan looked very fine in his suit, as the waiter led them to their table she smiled at him before gently squeezing Logan's hand. Complete nervousness filled her, what if she said something stupid? Or worse what if she got spinach in between her teeth? She would just have to make sure she didn't order anything with those in there. Forcing her mind away from those thoughts she sat down as the waiter pulled out her chair and quietly thanked him before waiting for Logan to sit across from her. She couldn't help but smile softly as she studied Logan...she was so lucky to have him, and she knew he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:48 am

Logan tugged a little at his tie as he sat down at the table across from Kitty. He was glad they finally had a chance to do this, seeing as he knew Kitty wanted to go out for a long time. When he called ahead to ask reservations for the place, he almost changed his mind when they said it was "formal attire only". Who does that anymore?

He gave a small smile back when Kitty smiled at him. Knowing she wanted to go to the place the moment they got to the school made it worth the tie around his neck when he saw her smile...

And when he got to see her in that stunning black dress. It might be one of his new favorites... It showed off all of her curves just right.

Logan looked up when the waiter came back, ready to take their order for drinks. "What do you want, Dar'lin?" He asked, knowing he would normally ask for a beer, but felt that wouldn't be the right move.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:07 am

She smiled even wider when he spoke, the fact that he had already done so much was amazing to her. "Can we have some beer please?" She asked the waiter. She knew it was Logan's preferred drink and since he had done all of this, she felt it wouldn't be fair to him to have something else. She watched as the waiter took down their order before leaving to get their drinks. Once he had left, Kitty grabbed Logan's hand, "Thank you Logan, I'll make it up to you later." She added in an undertone. Her eyes ran over his suit again, she couldn't help but appreciate how well it fit him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:50 am

Logan raised an eyebrow at Kitty's request for beers before smiling. "You're doing just that love." He said, before giving her hand a squeeze, while winking at her.

"So, what are you in the mood to eat? I'm thinking about a steak." He said, as he opened his menu with one hand, not wanting to let go of hers.

First Date (tags: Logan) Tumblr_m93jk6syGC1qiexrro1_500
First Date (tags: Logan) Tumblr_m9t1o3gTKy1rfbziho1_500
{OOC: Sorrry... thought they were both fitting XDD Well... except for the ovaries part XDDDD and the thumbs up... lol! <3333}
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:01 am

(No its all true XDD I HAD ovaries....up until he smirked like that >.< XDD)
Kitty bit her bottom lip as she opened her menu with one hand as well, she couldn't help but secretly enjoy how his hand still held hers. Perusing the menu she thought about it, "Well....the grilled salmon sounds pretty good." She said after she had studied it for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:07 am

{OOC: I know, right?? btw, this one made me squeal!!!First Date (tags: Logan) Tumblr_m3w3uizgwg1r8yxw7o4_250 HAD to share it...<3333333*-*}

Logan nodded. "All right, do you want to start with an appetizer or just go straight to the meal?" He asked, having plans already in his mind to get her whatever she wanted tonight...
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 am

(Holy crap that is sexy! :O)
She smiled across the table at him, "Just the meal is fine." She said gently. Gently squeezing his hand with her own, she couldn't help but think again of just how manly he was.....and hot very hot. The waiter returned with the beers and prepared to write their orders, "I'll have the grilled salmon with the ceaser salad on the side please?" She asked. The waiter nodded and wrote her order down before turning to Logan, "And what will you have sir?" He asked as he flicked his gaze up from his note pad.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 am

"Steak, medium rare. I want the loaded mashed potatoes and corn for my sides." He said, waiting for the waiter to finish writing it down before handing him the menus.

"I can't interest you two in an appetizer?" The waiter asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.

Logan shook his head. "Nah, maybe next time." He said, before the waiter nodded, before he left to go deliver their orders to the cooks.

Logan turned back to Kitty. "If you want desert tonight, don't hesitate to ask." He said, squeezing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:49 am

Kitty smiled at him, "I'll let you know after dinner." She promised. Using her free hand she took a sip of her beer. The beer was good and she made a mental note to figure out what brand it was. Setting it back on the table, she looked at Logan; "This is really nice.....thank you." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:09 pm

"Don't mention it." Logan said, smiling back at her. "You having a good time is thanks enough." He admitted, looking down at their joined hands.

He took a drink of his beer, content with the drink. "So... we haven't had much time to talk since school started." He said, stating the truth. Ever since school started, things had been a bit hectic for both of them, both having to deal with students that caused trouble or when powers just went haywire.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Her smile softened and she looked down at their hands as well before meeting his gaze, "Yeah...I know, I've missed talking with you." She said quietly but honestly. They hadn't yet had the time to discuss how things would be with Kirika coming to their school as well, she knew that Laura probably wasn't all too thrilled with her arrival but Kirika seemed nice. "How have you been?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Logan shrugged half heartily. "As good as I can be with now two daughters..." He said, thinking about how things didn't seem to be going well with Laura and Kirika... "I don't know how this is going to work out..." He admitted, putting his free hand to his forehead. "I can't seem to get the girls to really talk to each other and Kirika wants a lot of my time, not that I blame her, but Laura still needs me too..." He said, before sighing.

"If Mariko had just told me about Kirika... then maybe things would work out better..." He mumbled, more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Kitty frowned, "Hey...don't stress yourself out trying to please them both, and I'm always here for you too. I know both of them probably wouldn't like me showing up but if you ever want me by your side...I'll be there." She said gently, she meant each word too. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze, "This is a really big time in your life...and I...I'll do my best to help out as much as I can." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Logan looked at Kitty for a moment, before smiling a little. "I don't think I could be able to handle this without you anyways." He said, before standing up and leaning over the table to kiss her forehead. He sat back down and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:46 pm

She smiled and blushed a little when he kissed her on the forehead, after he sat back down she smiled at him. "I'd feel like a rotten girlfriend if I didn't do my part in this anyway.....and besides those girls, they're very lucky to have you as a father." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Logan shook his head. "Don't get how; I have no idea what I'm doing... I hear it's easier if you raise them from day one, but I got them both in their teenage years..." He said, with a little groan. He took another drink of his beer, before sighing.

He turned his head around to look over his shoulder the moment he smelled their food. "Looks like our food is ready." He said, turning back to Kitty with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Kitty smiled and looked around when the waiter returned with their food which was readily placed before them, "May I get you anything else?" The waiter asked the two of them politely. Kitty shook her head "No I'm fine, Logan?" She asked, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:56 pm

"I'm good, we'll wave you down if we need ya." Logan said, picking up his fork and knife, ready to dig in and eat his steak.

The waiter nodded and gave them a polite smile. "My name is Randall, in case you need me. You two enjoy your dinner." He said, giving a bit of a bow, before walking away to head to his next table.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Kitty watched him leave before starting in on her salmon, upon tasting it she had to admit it was pretty good. It didn't add up to her mother's but heh it was still delicious, turning her attention to the salad...she settled into eating. She was also relived there wasn't any spinach that could get caught in between her teeth...she had had a few dates where she had had some spinach hiding in between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:26 am

"So... figured out if you want dessert or not?" Logan asked, after they had finished their meals.

Last edited by Wolverine on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 am

Her eyes lit up at the mention of dessert, "Could I have the chocolate cake?" She asked slowly, the truth was...she loved chocolate cake. It was something she had been craving for awhile and she had been denying herself for too long.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 am

Logan couldn't help but smirk at the look in here eyes when he mentioned dessert. "Whatever you want, dar'lin." He said, before waving over the waiter to them. "Hey, Randall, we want the chocolate cake for dessert." He said, before the waiter could ask them what they needed.

Randall quickly pulled out his pen and pad, before writing it down. "All right, sir, anything else?" He asked, looking at the couple.

Logan looked at Kitty. "Anything else you want besides the cake?" He asked, hinting that she could get more then just cake.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 am

She shook her head, "No....the cake will be just perfect, thank you Randall." She said with a warm smile. Once Randall had left with their order she turned back to Logan, "You're spoiling me." She noted with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:09 am

"I would be a rotten boyfriend if I didn't spoil you, pun'kin." He stated, with a smirk, as he leaned back in his chair.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am

She laughed and reached for his hand, "Well thank you." She said as she smiled at him. She studied him....he would out live her....she silently wondered if he would always look the same...as she aged. The thought bothered her more then she would ever admit and would he still love her even as she got wrinkles? That is if she didn't get killed first? Living the kind of lives they did...well being safe was out of the question....but she wouldn't have it any other way. "Remember when we first met?" She asked quietly, a small smile om her face as she asked the question. She had been fourteen when she had met him...kind of funny how much could change in that amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (tags: Logan)   First Date (tags: Logan) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (tags: Logan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next