S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile | TROIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troia

Troia

Character Profile | TROIA Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile | TROIA   Character Profile | TROIA EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:25 pm

NAME
Donna Troy

ALIAS
Troia (She used to be called Wonder Girl, but has since decided on this alias instead to distinguish herself - so she can't be used against Wonder Woman)

OCCUPATION
Student

RELATIONSHIPS
Diana - older sister

PERSONALITY
Donna is fiercely loyal and a bit blindly faithful to her older sister Diana and to the Amazons.  She listened to their advice without question, and looked up to Diana in awe.  She wants nothing more than to make her older sister proud, and is eager to prove herself a hero just as worthy.  Because of this, Donna can sometimes rush into things blindly, and doesn’t often think things through.  She’s extremely reckless and stubborn, and because she was raised on Themyscira, she’s a bit clueless about social norms and such (though she's gotten a bit better at this, and isn't as closed off as she used to be).  She’s also extremely curious, and will pursue something until she understands it.  

Character Profile | TROIA Tumblr_m0l9ymQWMm1qfx31xo1_500

FEARS
Donna has an intense fear of fire that dates back to when she was a child.  She also fears disappointing her  sister and letting down the people she looks up to.  

HISTORY
Donna was born a mortal child to a sixteen year old girl. Abandoned to an orphanage, Diana spent the first few years of her life without family.  She was taken in by a foster family who really only wanted the free meal ticket they got with her, and so when their apartment building caught on fire, Donna was left to the flames, her foster parents fleeing the scene without thinking of her.  She was rescued by Wonder Woman, who then took her to Themyscira to be raised as an Amazon. Though Hippolyta was resistant, she saw the purity in the heart of young, three year old Donna, and let her stay, raising her as she had raised Diana.  Donna was provided with the best training the Amazons could offer, though at first, her strength was no match for the other Amazons.  Hippolyta realized it never would be, and so pleaded with the Gods to grant Donna the same talents they had given Diana.  The gods consented, and Donna was officially integrated into the Amazons.  
Donna grew up on stories of triumph and heroism, and also heard tale of all the great feats her adoptive sister, Diana, accomplished over in Man’s World.  As such, Donna idolized Diana, wanting only to be like her, and to go over to Man’s World to help fight the corruption there.  So, when Donna came of age, she pleaded with Hippolyta to let her go over to Man’s World and to aid her sister.  Hippolyta initially resisted, but came to realize that Donna had learned all she could on Themyscira, and that her talents would only improve if she went to Man’s World to actually fight.  So she consented, and Donna flew (by way of spare invisible jet) to America.  
However, Donna had only just arrived in Man’s World before the rift opened, and she was sucked to the Marvel Universe.  Lost and frightened and confused, Donna wandered around - attracting quite a bit of attention - before she was found by S.H.I.E.L.D.  Though initially extremely resistant, Donna eventually consented to join the school, as she realized she still had much to learn about Man’s World before she could aid in saving it.  And though this was a different Man’s World, it seemed to be similar, at least.  
Besides, S.H.I.E.L.D. seemed like the only group of people who might be able to get her back to her sister.
She has since been reunited with Diana and after some consideration, decided against calling herself Wonder Girl, and instead donned the name Troia - a play on her last name.

Character Profile | TROIA Tumblr_lqx0zlpRJC1qfe06vo1_500

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS
Donna was granted her powers by the Gods, after Hippolyta’s and Diana’s request.  Due to this, her powers are extremely similar to her sister’s.  She has the ability of flight, super strength, endurance, speed, and agility.  She also has the ability to flawlessly mimic the voice of anyone she’s heard.  In addition to these powers, Donna wields the Lasso of Persuasion, which is extremely durable and can force anyone to do Donna’s bidding, so long as her will is stronger than theirs.  Donna also has the silver bracelets of the Amazons that are virtually indestructable, and as such can deflect anything from bullets to lasers to lightning.  
Also, as an Amazon, Donna is well trained in virtually every weapon and various forms of martial arts.  

Character Profile | TROIA Tumblr_inline_mgsgeqWu041rq9ghh
Character Profile | TROIA Tumblr_lyng0knamN1rozanwo1_500

Character Profile | TROIA Fandomsg_enemy_julie_izumiCharacter Profile | TROIA Donna_diana-wonder37Character Profile | TROIA 000fsr67

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard as bulletproof glass

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile | TROIA   Character Profile | TROIA EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Why is her name Troia? O_o
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Troia

Troia

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile | TROIA   Character Profile | TROIA EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:31 pm

In the actual comics she eventually changes her superhero name to Troia and it kinda adds to her independence as a superhero and stuff. I added a bit of description for why in the last paragraph of her bio since this canon is different than the comic book canon. There are like, two other "Wonder Girl"s in DC comics and stuff. XD But I can change it back if you want. ^^ It's really no big deal at all if it's too confusing or something XD

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile | TROIA   Character Profile | TROIA EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Well it was a little weird at first but its ok, don't worry about it x3
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Troia

Troia

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile | TROIA   Character Profile | TROIA EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:37 pm

If you're sure! ^^ I have no problem changing it back. IreallyjustthoughtTroiasoundedcoolerthanWonderGirl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile | TROIA   Character Profile | TROIA Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile | TROIA
Page 1 of 1