S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile} ~ X-23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

{Character Profile} ~ X-23 Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} ~ X-23   {Character Profile} ~ X-23 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 am

{Character Profile} ~ X-23 Ninadobrev_13{Character Profile} ~ X-23 Ninadobrev_03{Character Profile} ~ X-23 27226495
In the land of Gods and Monsters
I was an angel
Living in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon

Innocence lost

{Character Profile} ~ X-23 Amazing-beautiful-cute-elena-gilbert-famous-Favim.com-238593
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME - Laura Kinney
ALIAS - X-23
AGE - 20
OCCUPATION - Student
RELATIONSHIPS - None

PERSONALITY - X-23 is dark, and complex. She doesn't open fast to others as she is always on guard. If she does talk to you, you might get a answer, or you'll get stared down. She trusts no stranger. X-23 is also silent, but she suffers from depression from not knowing if she has a soul or not. Since she is only a clone of Wolverine.. Does she have a soul? Or is she just a clone for someone to control? Like S.H.E.I.L.D has done most of her life.

FEARS - Nothing, except.. She is scared she doesn't have soul, and she fears she'll become a weapon again.

HISTORY - X-23 is the clone of Wolverine, she was created by Doctor Zander Rice, and is the daughter of Sarah Kinney. She is S.H.E.I.L.D's twenty-third attempt of making a weapon. She went through abuse, and torture to get to the way she is today. X-23 was used to kill people, and when she didn't listen they made her go into a berserker rage. This is caused by the trigger scent, which they used against her when she wouldn't listen. She has no memory of what she did when she snaps out of it.

When she was escaping, Rice put the trigger scent on her mother. Her mother knew this and told X-23 to kill her. Which she did, after her mother told her, her name was Laura Kinney. When she kill her, she cried on her mother's corpse regretting that she killed the only person who cared for her.

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS - (Similar to Wolverine's)
- Adamantium-laced skeletal structure

- Retractable Adamantium-laced bone claws in her hands and feet.

- Trained in long range weapons, explosives, and hand-to-hand combat, with intensive training in numerous martial arts techniques.

- Trigger Scent - This sends her into a berserker rage. If she smells this scent on you, you will most likely lose your life. She is uncontrollable in this stage.
Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} ~ X-23
Page 1 of 1