S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Lupa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Character Profile: Lupa Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Lupa   Character Profile: Lupa EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:59 pm

NAME- Jay Beadles Drake
ALIAS- Lupa
AGE- 23
OCCUPATION- Student
PERSONALITY- Jay is funny and even though she can be bossy at times she means well and will look out for those she loves and trusts.  
RELATIONSHIPS- Married to Nate Drake
HISTORY- Jay grew up in Utah with four siblings and is the second oldest, she is currently majoring in art education down at the University of Utah.  She loves drawing, singing and loves to hang out with her husband.  Jay decided to go join S.H.I.E.L.D. University to help keep her sister company and to also learn more about her abilities.  
POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- Jay can turn into a white wolf and can commune with Mother Wolf, she can also converse with other wolves and when she's a human has enhanced senses.  Her reflexes are sharp in both forms and she has started training in Martial Arts alongside her sister.
Character Profile: Lupa Adriana-lima-amazing-beautiful-blonde-candice-swanepoel-Favim.com-295576
her wolf form:
Character Profile: Lupa Tumblr_inline_mlgl0vdNCx1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Lupa
Page 1 of 1