S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching Buddies?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 pm

He nodded and smiled at her slowly even though it was taking him awhile to snap out of it. He gave himself a mental shake and ran a hand through his hair, "So uh sorry about messing up your hair." He said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Barbara shrugged with one shoulder, as she continued trying to tame her hair. "It's no big deal; you should see it after I take off my cowl." She said, a smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:21 pm

He chuckled and smiled at her, "That bad huh?" He asked teasingly as he smiled fondly at her before picking up his ruined glasses. "Looks like I'll have to get these repaired, or buy some new ones." He said ruefully, it was a shame...he had really liked those glasses.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Barbara narrowed her blue eyes at him "Haha, very funny; we all can't have perfect hair, even after flying around the globe." She said, sarcastically.

"I suggest buying a new pair; easier and less expensive." She said, before giving up and pulling out an elastic and putting her hair in a loose bun. "Trust me; I've had a few break in the past." She said, with a sideways smile.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:32 pm

He nodded before he threw the ruined pair away with an almost despairing look before smiling over at Barbara. "Huh, well I think your hair looks perfect the way it is." He said even as the beginnings of a smile curled the edges of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Barbara looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "Hmm, you say that after I put my hair up in a bun." She said, before giving him a teasing smile. 

"... If I come back over there, are you going to start tickling me again?" She asked, with her arms crossed over her chest. "I would like to go over the course work with you... so we're not just winging it when we start teaching." She added.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:14 pm

He chuckled and nodded, "I promise I won't bite." He added teasingly as he rubbed his cheek where she had bitten him. He pointed to where she had been sitting earlier on and gave her a smile, "And as much fun as it would be to the students to watch us fail at teaching, I agree a game plan is in need." He added with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Barbara smiled when she saw him rub his cheek. "Well, you now know that I will." She said, with a playful wink.

"Hmm, bet they would have a blast with that..." Barbara said, with a hum, before walking back over to her seat. She eyed Clark cautiously as she sat down.

She pulled the papers she had out over to her, so Clark could get a good look at them. "I'm guessing you got some like these too... At least they were kind enough to give us an outline to use."
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:02 am

He nodded, he had never actually taught before...sure he was a reporter but that was something entirely different. "So uh, do you have any idea of how to teach kids?" He asked with some concern,as he himself doubted he would do very well at the teaching bit.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:11 am

"Um... not really..." Barbara admitted, tucking a strand of her red hair that had gotten loose from the bun, behind her ear.

"You've taught your cousin some... right?" She asked, thinking about Kara, who was a good friend of hers, even if there was an age difference.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:16 am

He nodded, "Yeah a little bit, she's a fast learner though so I didn't have to do much." He said with a fond smile as he thought of his cousin. "Did you help teach Robin?" He asked referring to Tim Drake, the youngest of the Batman clan.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:21 am

Barbara nodded. "Yeah, but like Kara, he was a fast learner. So was Jason..." She said, with a small smile as she thought about the two Robins.

She pushed the memories away, before they could go to the darker present. "Though, of course, Bruce did all the teaching... Could you believe it when he said he would come and teach here? Surprised me." She said, still shocked that Bruce would willingly come and teach students from another universe.

Though, knowing him, he did it to get a better look at this universe... She thought, as she shifted through the paper work.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 am

Clark smiled at the mention of Bruce, "That doesn't surprise me...knowing him he'd want to see what this world has that we don't have." He pointed out as he leaned back in his chair, "Speaking of Bruce where is he?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:32 am

Barbara looked at Clark with an amused expression. When she notice he gave her a confused look in response, she just smiled. "You wouldn't be developing mind reading powers... would you?" She asked, with a teasing smile.

She shrugged when he asked where Bruce was. "He went touring the school hours ago... He's probably looking up their security details and such now." She said, figuring that was the Dark Knight's next stop.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:58 am

Clark nodded, that did make sense "And nah if I read your mind I'd let you know." He teased back as he folded his hands on his lap as he smiled at her. "So what's the first lesson we're supposed to teach the students anyway?" He asked curiously as he took a few papers off the desk and flicked through them idly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:58 am

Barbara just giggled a little. "Suuure you would." She said, still in a teasing tone.

"Hmm... Looks like "The Basics of Flight Control"... more up your ally it looks like." She said, looking up at him from reading the paper. "Though, I'll be teaching the group that doesn't have the flying abilities;  gliding, how to get them from place to place if they can't fly... Should be interesting." She commented, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:11 am

He waggled his eyebrows at her before listening to what she was saying and smiled a little bit. "Well that'll be interesting....so how will the class be split then?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 am

Barbara let out a laugh when he wiggled his eyebrows, before she pushed against him. "You're such a ham, Clark." She stated, with a smile.

She hummed at his question. "Well... the simplest way to do it will be for those who can fly to go with you, and everyone else to go with me, I guess." She suggest, while pulling out a pen. She started writing down what they discussed so far.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:36 am

He nodded in understanding, "I knew you'd come up with smethng." He said with a big smile, she always did. He watched her work on the notes as he smiled over at her, "So next question lectures first or training first?" He asked as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:42 am

"Lectures..." She said, automatically. "We're going to need to tell them the basics before we can train them... I know a lot will be bored with the lectures, but it's really the best way to start out..." Barbara said, writing things down.

"Though, it wouldn't hurt at all if we show them what we can do before we start the lectures." She added, thinking about it. "It would give the students something to look forward to, when they learn they can fly and/or travel like we can." She said, tapping her pen to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:54 am

He nodded in agreement, "Not to mention the little tricks you pick up when you fly." He pointed out with a small wink at her. "I mean you can't fly into a jet...or go into certain flight zones."He added as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:57 am

Barbara laughed a little. "Yes... flying into a jet would be a bad thing." She said, smiling at him. 

"I bet it will be fun to teach them how to fly during a storm." She said, thinking about it. "Makes me wonder how you got to be so good at that." She said, raising an eyebrow at Clark.

Did he track down tornadoes and flew into them to learn how to control his flight in a storm?
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:06 am

He smiled at her, "Yeah that will be fun, and honestly....it took practice, especially since the cape could get sucked into a tornado or turbine of a jet engine. So yeah it took awhile, no one wants to see Superman get strangled by a tornado...be bad for my rep." He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:36 pm

{OOC: Edna: No CAPES!}

Barbara smiled at him. "You could just rip the cape off, seeing as you're stronger then your custom." She said, pointing her pen at him.

"I guess I'll mostly be showing them how from place to place if they don't have flying abilities... Creative thinking will be at hand." She said, writing down what she would be doing, before she started tapping her pen on the paper.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:21 pm

(XDDD My thoughts exactly Wink XD)
He smiled as she started talking out loud...it was cute, realizing that he was staring at her he hastily looked down. "Yeah...hey do you think we could combine some of those methods with people who can fly?" He asked suddenly as a thought hit him. " I mean I'm sure we can both learn from each other right?" He asked as he glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Buddies?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: