S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching Buddies?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Teaching Buddies? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Clark smiled at her and followed her into the maze, he could easily figure out by using his x-ray vision but he figured that wouldn't be very sporting. "So which direction should we go Milady?" He asked lightly as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:47 pm

"Hmm..." Barbara said, looking around. "... This way, it's been taken the least." She said, noticing how there was less dirt kicked up one way compared to the other.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Clark smiled at that, "Hmm ok then." He said and started leading the way along the path she had directed. "I was going to use my x-ray vision...but then it wouldn't be as much fun." He told her in an undertone.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:59 pm

"You're right, it wouldn't have been." She said, looking at him with a smile, before they came to another fork in the road.

"Hmm..." She said, looking around. "You pick this time, they look pretty even to me."
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Clark studied the fork in front of him with a frown as he considered which way they should go, "Left." He finally decided and looked to her to see if she was all right with his decision.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Barbara looked at the direction he pointed in, before smiling. "Lead the way." She said, gesturing her hand to the left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Buddies?   Teaching Buddies? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Buddies?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: