S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+8
Animus
Batman
X-23
Catwoman
Gemina
Celeste
Wolverine
Shadowcat
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) Empty
PostSubject: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 am

Kitty Pryde was at the podium finishing up her remarks, so far she had explained who taught which classes and at the very end of her speech she dismissed the students to find their new room mates and then head to their dorms.  She watched as the students started to follow her orders before she herself turned to join the teachers.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Logan sat bored up with the teachers; he was glad Kitty was short, sweet, and to the point. He stood up when she started walking over to them. "Well, Headmistress Pryde, it's begun." He said, with smirk as he walked over to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Anna sat excited in her seat in the auditorium as she listened to the headmistress. Once she was done speaking, the whole room started buzzing with voices. She turned to Hannah who was sitting right next to her and did a little squeal. "I'm so excited!" She said, bouncing a little in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Kitty smiled up at Logan, "So it has Headmaster Howlett." She teased lightly as she nudged him with her elbow. She took a quick glance around the auditorium, "Do you think it went ok?" She asked with some nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Hannah grinned at Anna's excitement, "I can tell." She said with a little shake of her head as she turned her attention to the teachers who were still sitting up on the stage. Her eyes fell on Bruce and she smiled a little goofily to herself before she smiled at Anna, "I'm just happy we're room mates." She said with a wide smile, she hadn't expected having her as a room mate and she was relieved.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Logan chuckled, before putting a hand on Kitty's shoulder. "You did great." He reassured her, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Anna stuck her tongue out at Hannah. "Come on! I know you are too!" She said, before leaning over to her ear. "Especially when a certain bat has your eye." She whispered, smirking.

"I still can't believe it, you know... DC superheros in our world! It's... insane! But totally epic!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Kitty smiled with some relief, "Well thank you, your little speech was good too you know." She said with a little wink up at him. She was being honest however and she had been slightly surprised to see that Logan was a good speaker, though in all honesty she was grateful he would be working with her.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Hannah smiled shyly when Anna brought up Bruce and couldn't stop the blush that came to her face at the thought of him. She brightened at Anna's words though, "I know! Its so cool!" She said with a smile at the thought of them. "And Superman is here, I have to get his autograph!" She said as she remembered seeing him there.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Logan shrugged. "You pick up a few things over time." He said, stating the truth.

"So, classes start tomorrow, you ready for that?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

"Batgirl is here too! And Wonder Woman! Boy, my autograph purse is going to be full!" Anna said, with a laugh.

"I get to learn from my inspirations! How cool is that?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Kitty nodded, "Yeah I've gone over everything I'm going to be teaching them, I just hope I don't mess up." She added under her breath, almost as if sensing her troubled thoughts Lockheed landed on her shoulder. The pet dragon nuzzled her cheek before flying over to land on Logan's head, Kitty blinked in surprise when her dragon did so and couldn't help the little giggle that escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:07 pm

"Ohh you're right, and then there's Catwoman too! Gosh I love her!" Hannah said with a wide smile as she looked up at the stage where the teachers were again as she studied them all. "I never would have imagined coming here." She added under her breath as she fiddled with her wig that she was wearing, the wig actually looked and felt like real hair...even though it was super itchy.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm

"You'll do fine. You've always been a leader when you were a student; you'll be a great teacher." Logan said, before the dragon landed on his head.

"... hello to you too, Lockheed..." Logan said, sending a glare up at the dragon. He didn't mind the dragon, but he was on his head...
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Selina's eyes swept across the mass of students and teachers, she wasn't sure why she had even bothered showing up. Making a face she turned to look at the teachers until she found Bruce, his eyes were on one of the female students...a pretty cute one too but there was something different about her. For one thing she didn't look all that healthy and there was a glint in her eyes that Selina recognized all too well. Getting up from her chair gracefully Selina approached him, "So who's that?" She asked quietly once she had approached him.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 pm

"This is going to an epic school." Anna said, smiling.

Anna laughed a little. "Wonder how they convinced Catwoman to be teaching here?" She asked, knowing Catwoman's reputation.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Laura had been listening and watching the speech from both Shadowcat, and Wolverine. Though, at times she would just look at Logan. Sometimes he would meet her glance, which made her look away. Yes she was on good terms with him now, and trusted him more, but she couldn't bring herself to show how she felt. For if she got too close to him, he would most likely end up getting hurt. Which was something she didn't want to risk. He was the only family she had left, and she was the only family he had left. She now realized this. Family had to stick together, which was something she had been doing quite a lot lately. Visiting him when he had the time, or when he was away from Kitty. Other days she would be by herself and just think. Though, before she could even think more about the subject, the speech had ended.

Laura waited for most of the crowd to leave before she headed towards Logan and Kitty. As she walked towards them, she walked slowly, giving them time to talk. When she felt it was a good time to finally approach them, she did. With a very small smile, she approached them. "Good job.." She said softly to both of them, not knowing what else to say.

Last edited by X-23 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 pm

"Well thank you, I just hope I don't mess up while I'm here." She said quietly before she held out her arm for Lockheed to land on, which he did. She turned to look at Laura when she approached them and smiled at her, "Hey Laura, thanks...thought I'd botched it there for a minute." She said with a little laugh, it was true though, she had almost stumbled over her words while talking about the room mates.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Hannah frowned at Anna's question, "I don't know...she might have joined because she doesn't know this place." She said thoughtfully, she really couldn't think of any other reason that Selina would have agreed to come.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Logan looked at Laura when she came over to them. "Thanks. Not everyday you get to say a speech to a bunch of new kids with powers." He said, knowing that practically all of the students there had some kind of power or another.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Bruce didn't glance up when Selina came over to him. "A student." Was all he said, before standing up.

"I'm still surprised you volunteered to teach..." He said, moving subjects. He knew Selina had to have another reason for wanting to teach the kids besides the fact they needed teachers.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Selina rolled her eyes, "Well I can see that and I'm not stupid you know." She added shortly as she folded her arms. When he changed the subject she smirked a little bit to herself, "What? You can't see me as a teacher?" She asked lightly as she smiled up at him.
A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) Tumblr_mdp6rgwPZt1qeyjtso1_500
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Bruce looked over at her. "No, I can't." He stated, with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Anna shrugged. "I guess we'll find out." She said, pondering the idea. 

"...Also, can you believe who are headmasters are?" She asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Selina laughed a little bit under her breath, "Maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do." She said with a wink at him. "Now back to the student over there...you like her don't you?" She asked with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next