S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+8
Animus
Batman
X-23
Catwoman
Gemina
Celeste
Wolverine
Shadowcat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:51 pm

"Selina, I'm not about to discuss my relationships with you." He stated.

I have enough problems when Alfred wants to meddle...
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Hannah grinned when she brought up the Headmaster's, "Both of my favorite heroes of all time...teaching this school, I can't wait." She said as she turned to look at both of them. "And gosh Lockheed...Its so cool to actually see him." She added as she almost started bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Laura couldn't help but smile a little bit wider at what Logan said. She turned her head to look at some of the students who were excited about being roommates, while others looked unhappy. Some seemed to think they needed help, while others thought they were tough shit. Which all Laura saw were people who still needed help with their powers. She looked back at Logan and Kitty, focusing back on them. "I hope they are willing to learn.." Laura said softly. This was because she wanted some time to work on controlling her trigger scent. She was still having trouble with it, and if her classmates were willing to learn and wouldn't interrupt any class time. She would most likely have a little time to train with Logan.

"You think you can beat me?! Hah! I can blast you through that wall in a heartbeat. You little twig!" A voice suddenly echoing in the Auditorium.

"As if! I could beat you to a bloody pulp!"

Laura turned her head immediately when she heard those two voices, seeing two boys glaring at each other. Both of them were standing in a fighting stance, ready to go. She watched and when she saw fire form on one of the males hands, and another bring out a weapon, her eyes narrowed. Causing her to immediately walk away from both Kitty and Logan. She started heading their way, making sure not to bump into the people who were in her way. Once she got there, the boys were now advancing onto each other.

Laura quickly moved in, grabbing one of the boys and flipping him over her, causing him to fall hard on the ground. When the boy with the flames came after her, she grabbed him and picked him up with her strength then knocking them on the floor. When they looked at each other and started to get up to attack her, she quickly brought out her claws. "Stop." She said sternly, giving both the boys a glare.

"Both of you are incredibly weak, and you both would have lost this fight." Laura stated, glaring at him, in a way she was looking a lot like Logan at this point. "You two will have plenty of time to fight, in class. Which you will not be attending if you continue to act this way. So be smart." She said sternly, before retracting her claws and backing away from them, giving them time to get up. All she was hoping now was that they wouldn't attack her, cause she wasn't in the mood to injure someone.

"Bitch." Said one of the males before walking off, not daring to take her on. While the other just stared harshly at her.

Laura looked away, starting to walk off, until suddenly hearing the male come after her. She turned around quickly, seeing flames coming towards her. Causing her bend backwards, dodging the flames, once she was now kneeling on the floor she threw her leg forward then swiped it behind the male's leg. Causing him to fall, and with a quick move she was now on top of him, pinning him down with her right hand claws at his throat. "Did I not say that there will be time for this in class? Attack me again, and you will end up in the hospital on your first day. You will never win a fight against me." She said, before pressing her claws against his neck, giving him a scare before getting up and backing away.

Once she got up, she watched the male run off. Laura stood there, before turning her head only to freeze when she saw everyone else looking at her.

Dammit..

Last edited by X-23 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Selina's knowing smile widened even more so, "So there is a relationship between you two!" She said with a triumphant tone in her voice. She smirked at him before looking back at the student who was talking with someone else, "Well I think I like this one." She said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Logan watched Laura head towards the fight, he put a hand out to stop Kitty from following. "She's got it." He said, not taking his eyes off of Laura.

Logan smirked when Laura beat them off. He rolled his eyes when the guy tried to attack her when her back was turned.

When Laura got up and looked around, everyone had their eyes on her. Logan gave a whistle before clapping. "Good job, and Miss Kinney brought up a good point, which was stated in the speech, I believe; fighting your fellow students will only end in disaster. Don't do it, because, believe me, you don't want to deal with the consequences." He stated, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Kitty had almost followed after to intervene but when Logan stopped her, nodded in agreement...she knew Laura could handle herself after all. After Laura had taken care of the little dispute Kitty spoke up, "And to go along with Mr. Howlett's earlier statement...we're here to work as a team and if one of you can't handle that then the exit is over there." She said and pointed to the doors. "While we're here, I expect each and every single one of you to cooperate with the rules...we are here to learn from each other and respect one another's gifts and abilities." She stated firmly as she folded her arms, unconsciously mimicking Logan's own pose. "With that said, you're dismissed to go to your rooms." She added.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Anna's eyes widened when she saw the girl take down the boys. "Hannah, I think that's X-23!" She whispered over at Hannah, smiling.

"Oh, look they're posing." She joked, nodding over to the headmasters. She pulled out her phone and took a quick picture.

---

Bruce shook his head at Selina, but was glad for the distraction. Before anyone could notice, Bruce slipped away.

{OOC: Didn't feel like changing accounts XD I meant to login as Bruce, but hit enter on Celeste XDD}
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Hannah's eyes widened when the girl took down both of those boys, "Holy...she's even cooler in person!" She squealed with excitement before turning to look at the Headmaster's, when she saw their matching poses she laughed. "They're actually kinda cute." She said, all right so she was shipping them but who could blame her? Her eyes shifted to where Bruce had been with Catwoman though she noticed that he had left, she caught a brief glimpse of him leaving the room and bit her bottom lip
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:59 pm

"She is! Gah, I can't wait to learn from Wolverine! Okay, I can't wait to learn from all of them!" Anna said, smiling. 

"Shadowcat and Wolverine... Cute idea." She said, smiling, before noticing Hannah's look of distraught. She glanced back up at the teachers and noticed Bruce had disappeared.

"You know how Batman is with crowds." She said, with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Hannah nodded still looking slightly upset that he had left but gave Anna a small smile, "You're right." She said with a little laugh that she didn't feel. "So which class are you looking forward too the most?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Anna hugged her. "We'll go look for him if you want. I'm sure in the dead of night, he'll be at your bed." She said, as a teasing grin formed on her face.

"Flying and Ethics with Superman and Batgirl, Martial Arts with Wolverine, Computer hacking with Shadowcat and Batgirl, and, of course, Advanced Weaponry and Technology with Batman." She said, with a grin. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Sophie bounced in her seat excitedly. Oh man, this was going to be fantastic! A school for superheroes where she'd be taught by superheroes! Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman and all of them were here to teach her.

Looking around, Sophie noticed a few superheroes and students milling around, and she smiled, unsure if she should get up and talk to anyone. Everyone seemed to be friendly, but she didn't want to interrupt any conversations . . .

So, Sophie decided to stand a little ways away from Hannah and Anna, waiting for a break in conversation so she could jump in without being rude.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Kurt had been sitting towards the back a bit nervously, one finger stroking the perception filter on his wrist anxiously. He brightened considerably when he saw Anna, but saw that she was talking to someone and decided to hang back. He didn't want to be a bother . . .

Kurt jumped in alarm when Laura reprimanded the two students, and gulped at the exchange. Wow. He needed to make a mental note to not get on her bad side.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Hannah's eyes widened at the insinuation and covered her face, "Anna!" She said as she blushed even more so. Spotting Sophie standing nearby Hannah waved her over, "We were just talking about the classes we'll be having, so what will you be in?" She asked curiously as she tried to cover up her embarrassment over Anna's words.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Anna laughed a little at her embarrassment. "Adorable, hun." She said, before she spotted a familiar face in the back. She floated up a little, so she knew he could see her. "Hey, Kurt!! Over here!" She called, with a bring grin as she waved.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Sophie smiled and bounced over to Hannah and Anna, tilting her head as she thought. "Uhhhhh . . ." she dug around in her backpack and took out her schedule, squinting at the classes on it. "Flying and Ethics, Computer Hacking, Advanced Weaponry and Warfare, Martial Arts - [sub]dear Lordp/sub] - aaaand . . . ooh, Archery!" she smiled brightly before looking up at Hannah and Anna. "What about you guys? Excited for the year?"

Kurt smiled shyly and shuffled up to the group, giving Anna a little wave. "G-guten tag," he stammered out.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Wally had been waiting in the auditorium. He wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do here. He was a student but also a 'teacher' so he hadn't been sure where to sit. He ended up in the back of the auditorium waiting.
-----------

Pietro showed up in the auditorium late. He had honestly not wanted to come at all but he realized that both Wolverine and Shadowcat would probably get mad at him if he didn't show up. He casually slipped onto the stage with the rest of the teachers and took his seat next to Wanda. He gave a confident smirk to the teachers that looked at him and the students that noticed his late arrival.

------

Wanda gave her brother an annoyed eye roll as he sat down next to her. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked away from him. She was not going to talk to him right now. She was at least going to make him suffer for making her do this alone.

-----------

Oliver stood silently to the side. He was going to be teaching archery but he wasn't really sure how to do that considering how he learned was so different from how he learned. He figured he would play it by ear when it started.
Back to top Go down
Troia

Troia

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Donna had been standing close to her sister - Diana. She looked around at all the students, and then seemed to brighten a little when she noticed Pietro, though a little amused smirk made its way onto her lips when she noticed that he had arrived late. Artemis would have had him flogged at the post if this was Themyscira . . . though Donna had learned that things were considerably different here.

Meanwhile, Doctor Strange sat near Wanda, and noticed the tension between her and her brother as the latter arrived late. Hm, they must have had a fight recently. Best not to ask, at least not here. So instead, Strange gave Wanda a small, reassuring smile that was intended to put her at ease - though the smile itself was not fake. He was quite fond of Wanda - he liked her spunk, and she had quite the talent when it came to magic.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 pm

{OOC: Sorry, for the late reply, Sophie! I had to jet to work and forgot to mention that >.<}

"I know I am." Anna said, with a bright smile. She smiled more brightly when Kurt joined them. "Welcome to the party!" She said, jokingly. "What classes are you looking forward to, Kurt?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kirika

Kirika

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Kirika had been watching the whole scenario with a woman and two males. She watched how she was able to beat both of them, and saw how quick she was. The lady was even able to dodge, and counter attack one of the males' attack. Though, it was pretty stupid that the boy thought he even stood a chance when fighting like the way he was. It was a bit pathetic. She watched until it was over, then she started looking for the main reason why she was here. The reason why she even came to this school. To find her biological father, Wolverine. As she scanned the room, she suddenly heard a male's voice, causing her to look directly at him.

The moment she laid eyes on him, was the moment her eyes widened. It was him, Wolverine, Logan. The man she had been searching for ever since her mother had died. She finally found him. A smile quickly took form on her face. She waited for both him and the other woman to finish speaking before stepping into the Auditorium. Kirika needed to approach him, he needed to know who she was. She quickly went past two girls who seemed to have been fangirling over both him and the other woman. Which made her heart skip a beat. To her, only her mother was his true love. When she finally walked past them, she felt better.

As she continued to approach, she stopped slowly when seeing the woman who had beaten the boys was now talking to him. Who was she? When she finally arrived in front of Logan, she paid no attention to the other two. She stood there in silence, not caring that the woman with green eyes and dark, black hair was looking at her now. After a few more moments of silence, she spoke;

"Wolverine, also known as Logan?"
Kirika asked suddenly
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Logan turned when he saw Laura look behind him. He raised an eyebrow in surprise to see an Asian girl standing there. His other eyebrow raised when she asked if he was Logan.

"Uh, that's me; what can I do for you, kid?" He asked, mentally noting that she looked a lot like Mariko...
Back to top Go down
Kirika

Kirika

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 pm

When he turned around, her eyes widened slightly, before blinking in shock. It really was him. He looked exactly the same as he did in the photo that her mother gave her of him and her. He hadn't aged a bit. She took a couple of seconds, gathering all of her thoughts before finally speaking up again. "Kirika, and I am.." She hesitated, biting her lip as she continued to look up at the man. The way he looked at her, the way he even looked. It all seemed to unreal. Did she really find him? Or was it all a dream. Kirika broke eye contact to look at both of the woman, before looking up at Logan. So many thoughts filled her head. Right now she wished her mother was alive to see this moment. After she slowly let her thoughts dim, she spoke up once more.

"I am.." Kirika breathed, calming her whole body, "I'm your daughter.." She spoke suddenly, seeing the shock quickly form on his face. This caused her to step forward and look at him in the most sincere way. "My name is Kirika Yashida, my mother was Mariko Yashida." She quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 am

Logan stared at the girl with wide eyes for a long moment. She was his what?

When the girl mentioned Mariko, his eyes seemed to widen even more, even though he didn't think it was possible. 

How the hell could he have a daughter? Why wouldn't Mariko try and contact him to tell him he had a child with her?

"Uh..." He said, not sure what to say at all. Then he remembered that both Kitty and Laura were standing right beside him. 

Crap... He thought, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:37 am

Kitty wasn't exactly sure how she was supposed to react....on the one hand she was happy that Logan's daughter had found him. On the other...well she was going to sound like a real bitch but damn it, how would this affect things between them? They had only just started a relationship so everything was new..."Welcome, we're so glad to have you with us." She said gently, even as she felt the beginning of a headache come on.
Back to top Go down
Kirika

Kirika

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:02 am

Kirika had made a mental note at how both of the women next to her father looked at her. The brown haired one, that was one of the headmasters looked at her in confusion and shock. In a way she could sense that the woman didn't know how to react. As she discreetly looked at the woman, she remembered how two girls had talked about her and her father being a thing. Causing her to also sense that she didn't know if this would affect both her and her father's relationship. The woman wasn't bad looking, but she did look a bit young. She looked away, wanting to hide what she was thinking from the woman. Even if her face showed nothing but calmness and a little bit of nervousness, no one would know what was going into her head.

It will affect your relationship with him.. If you're not as kind as my mother was, consider yourself already removed.
She thought to herself.

Kirika then looked at the girl behind Logan. The girl was gorgeous. She had bright green eyes, and her facial structure reminded her of her dad's. The girl wasn't looking at her like the other woman was. Kirika could see hurt, shock, and sadness in her eyes. The expression made her even more beautiful, she watched how she looked at her Dad before looking back at her, shaking her head a bit. Why was she shaking her head? What was he to her Dad? Why did she even look like him a little? Did he have another daughter? No, that was out of the question, the only woman he loved enough to have a child with was her mother, Mariko. Well, she would find out sooner or later who she was.

Kirika looked back at her father, seeing him in completely and utter shock. "I know it's a lot to take in, but please believe me." She said, finding it was hard to find more words to this man. Though, she knew this chat was meant for more of a private setting. Thus causing her to bite her lip. She looked at both the women again, making her feel a bit bad she had just brought this up in front of them. "I'm sorry.. I should've brought this up in private." Kirika said, looking back to her father again. Though, in a way she was glad she had told him this in front of the two women, especially the on rumored to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next