S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta start somewhere [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilium

Lilium

Gotta start somewhere [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Ami slowly creaked the door open to peak inside carefully, as if afraid someone would notice her. When not seeing anyone inside she pushed the door open fully and strossed inside the library, grinning childishly to herself as she took in all the books.
"Found my new favourite place already," she giggled and didn't waste time to explore the maze of books.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 pm

(<<>> Annnd I wanna reply to this one too XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:41 pm

(Then do eeeeeeeeeeeeeet<333 xD)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 pm

(YAY!! XDD)
Hannah entered the library, her eyes landed on all the many bookcases surrounding the room and stopped in place. "Oh wow." She whispered in awe as she stared at all the books....she was in nerd heaven...definitely.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:17 pm

(pfft nerdheaven<333 we understand each other so well<3 Razz)

Ami whisteld happily to herself as she walked around, her arms filled with books it was a wonder she was still able to walk with all that covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 pm

(XDDDD but of course we do <333)
Hannah was studying each book she found and eagerly flipping through the pages before she noticed someone walking past with a towering pile of books in their arms. Sliding the book back in its proper place she hurried forward, "Can I help you with that?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Having been lost in her own world (like usual) Ami squeeld out in surprise and dropped the books she was holding. "Jesus! Sorry, you scared me, and... Oh dear the books!" she exclamied in panic.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Hannah winced, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you!" She apologized, before bending down to start picking up the books that had fallen on the floor. Most of them seemed to be all right but a few had nose dived onto the ground with their pages spread out and now with some of the pages pressed into the opposite direction. Putting the gathered books onto a nearby table Hannah stood up, "Uh...sorry for the uh mess." She said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, Ami kept yelling to herself, to busy picking up the books at the moment. As they finished, she returend the shy yet grateful smile. "Nah, it's my fault for thinking I was in a magic cave.. haha," she chuckled. "Um, hi by the way. I'm Ami. Funny to meet you?" she grinned, trying to lighten up her own mood and offerd Hannah a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Hannah smiled back in some relief, "Its nice to meet you Ami I'm Hannah." She said and held out her hand. "And its all right...I get that way too sometimes, getting lost in my own imagination." She added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:07 am

Ami smiled relifed as well and took the hand offerd to her. "Really? I thought i was the only one gettign lost inside my own head," she laughed. "Sooooo are you new here too?"
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Hannah nodded, " Yeah I came here yesterday, what about you?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:42 pm

"Just arrived, new fresh meat," she joked, feeling more lame buy the second. This is why I stay quiet instead of starting a conversation, she sighend to herself.
"Sooooooo what do you think of this place so far? For it feels... unreal. A few weeks back I didn't even belive in the supernatural."
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Hannah chuckled dryly at her words, "I know what you mean...everything just feels so...different, I mean I'm glad I came here but some of the things we're learning are kinda crazy." She admitted. She never would have dreamed that she would be learning how to hack into computers or learning something about advanced technology...it was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Ami smiled birhtly. "Tell me about it! Although I suck at computers and pretty much anything this school will teach.... I feel rather lucky actually," she grinned. Beacuse in this place, she knew she wasn't crazy... much.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:14 am

Hannah nodded in agreement, "I'm lucky if I can do something without killing my laptop...or anything electronic." She admitted, so she had a feeling that she would probably fail the Headmistress's class....which kinda sucked.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Ami laughed warmly. "Well at least we wouldn't be alone in that depratment then right?" she joked. "It would seem that everythign I touch breaks down or something... but hey, I've survived this far~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta start somewhere [Open]   Gotta start somewhere [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta start somewhere [Open]
Page 1 of 1