S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Torunn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torunn

Torunn

Character Profile: Torunn Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Torunn   Character Profile: Torunn EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:07 pm

NAME- Torunn
ALIAS- Valkyire
AGE- 18
RELATIONSHIPS- Thor (father) Hel (best friend)

Character Profile: Torunn Tumblr_lyn1oaZrjK1r1ts5v
"Where there is no discipline, there is no honor."

PERSONALITY- A young and fierce Asgardian, never backing down from any sort of fight or challanege. She's reckless and always act  before really thinking anything through. She's very blunt, always spitting out exactly what's on her mind and has a wild, crazy temper, some say even worse than her father.
She seems to belive she's invinsible and one of the best, one of the main reasosns she's so reckless and has a bad habit of looking down on others, even when she doens't mean to.
She easily becomes restless and always needs to have something to do, or else she just start to smash thigns in boredom.
She's stubborn, hard-working, storngly dislikes being told what to do and way to proud for her own good sometimes, always beliving she knows what's best. However, she's young, and do have her calmer and lazy moments where she just wants to relax and have fun, and from time to time even shows to have a very childish curisosity. She has her own weird sense of humor, where it often involves something viloent or something exploding.  

Character Profile: Torunn Tumblr_m9lcolpQog1r2cm5xo1_500

HISTORY- Beign the child by two of the most powerful and respected gods in Asgard (Thor and Sif) pressure of always trying to achive the best of all as been a normal thing for Torunn. However, the only thing she seemed to complain about is that the challanges they gave her weren't enough and that they didn't let her leave their home.
She always craved adventure and longed to travel to achive 'honour' like her father had done in his younger years. So, this resulted in her sneaking out often, though she always got caught.
She sort of got her wish fullfilled when she was offerd to train with the valkyire, and became one of the strongest. However, due to her reckless ways and disobedience, she had trouble fitting in and getting along there as well. Following orders has never been her thing, and always preferd to work alone. And she hated beign lead and following orders, therefor she always got into rather bloody and messy fights along with the other young warriors. And the fact that no matetr she did somethgin always broke with her in the room.
She has experinece in figths and some wars, but is still rather navie and would need more control of her powers and bad temper, wich is usually what gets in her way.

Character Profile: Torunn Tumblr_m52o81eOO71rqtw44o1_500

"No pressure, no diamonds."

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- Like her father, she inherits incredible strength, durability the ability to fly.
She's also able to learn how to control lightning, though as right nwo she would need alot of training and practice before beign able to like her father can.
She also weilds a sword can generate and absorb electricity. This sword acts just like Thor's hammer Mjolnir, so only she, and likely Thor, can summon and lift it.
And besides her powers, she's also a great fighter and warrior with inhuman agility.

Character Profile: Torunn C12Character Profile: Torunn Bloody_-caccolaCharacter Profile: Torunn ?c=isi&im=%2F8605%2F16158605%2Fpics%2F1784199232Character Profile: Torunn Candice_accola_icon_by_vallyk-d3hzineCharacter Profile: Torunn C28

You hit me once
I hit you back
You gave a kick
I gave a slap
You smashed a plate over my head
Then I set fire to our bed

My black eye casts no shadow
Your red eye sees nothing
Your slap don't stick
Your kicks don't hit
So we remain the same
Love sticks
Sweat drips
Break the lock if it don't fit

A kick to the teeth is good for some
A kiss with a fist is better then none

Last edited by Torunn on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Torunn   Character Profile: Torunn EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:09 pm

I'VE MISSED TORUNN!!! *huggles her*
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Torunn   Character Profile: Torunn EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:12 pm

HEL! MAH FREIND!!! *glomps* 8D
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Torunn   Character Profile: Torunn EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:17 pm

*huggles tightly* I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Torunn   Character Profile: Torunn EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Hey Torunn Wink You want to hang out (winky face) ^^
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Torunn   Character Profile: Torunn EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:06 am

You better be gurl<333 *pats her head*

*turns to Wally* I think there's something in your eye smartboy but sure^^ *pats him too*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Torunn   Character Profile: Torunn Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Torunn
Page 1 of 1