S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fun testing (tag: Torunn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torunn

Torunn

fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:01 pm

(There! edited a little^^)
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Wally raised his hands in surrender. "Ok you win." He told her with a grin. "Lets get back to work." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:23 am

Torunn gaped a little at him. "What.. that's it?" she pouted and crossed her arms stubbornly. "That was barely even a warm-up..." she sighend but let ig go, snapping her fingers and made her sword vanish, leavign a big hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Wally laughed. "Why do you think I did all that running earlier?" He asked her jokingly. "Now back to throwing." He told her as he got ready for her to begin again.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:05 pm

She raised an eyebrow. Shrugging again she went back to throwing the stuff, but with less enthusiasm this time.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Wally noticed Torunn wasn't having as much fun throwing things at him. He began moving forward still dodging. He then stopped her from throwing the next thing.

"Ok really what's wrong Torunn? You seem so out of it." He looked at her worriedly. "You were angry when you came in and now you just seem so upset. What's the matter?" His voice was filled with concern.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:13 am

Apparently,Torunn had be to occupied with ehr own thouthgs, as she blinked a little surprised at Wally whe he stopped from throwing anything else. Seeing his concern, she snorted and avoided eye contact. Well this was humiliating... For a warrior like herself allowing her weak emotions to show. It was worse that she actually worried him.
"Like I said before, nothing," she mutterd, denying it again. "You know i have some werid mood swings..."
fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 Tumblr_ll8xr89qGE1qdoecso1_500
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 am

Wally put his hands on her shoulder and rub them lightly trying to comfort her. "Torunn I know it's not random mood swings. You can tell me anything you know. I care about you. You're one of my best friends and I hate worrying about you. And there's an old saying on my earth at least, 'A problem shared is a problem halved." He offered hoping she would listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:39 am

She held back a blush, honestly warmed by those nice and comforting words from her friend. And he was being so honest as well... which is why she didn't want to bother him with her silly excuse of a problem.
Sighing, she allowed herself to look up at him. "...I feel I have failed my kind, and myself..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Wally smiled at her softly. He pulled her to him and hugged her. "I don't know why you think that but I can tell you one thing. You are no failure. It's not possible." he told her with a smile that said very clearly 'your just being silly.' "Now what brought this bought of self-doubt?" He asked her kindly as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:21 am

(Wally you adorable thing you<3)

She sighend again, looking more annoyed at herself. His words soothed her, a little at least, but she doubted he'd understand her. They were afterall from completely different worlds... The way they saw things is not the same.
"Please don't think any less of me, as i do value you as close friend..." she began slowly, averting ehr eyes fromhis again. "But I think I might be growing feelings for someone..." she bit her lip, holding back a blush of shame. "...someone who's our enemy."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 am

Wally blinked holding in his slight disappointment. Not in her having feelings for an enemy but having feeling for anyone not him. He liked Torunn but he wasn't going to begrudge her her feelings for another.

"I would never think less of you for how you feel about anything or anyone. Come on." He pulled her over to a set of chairs that Torunn hadn't thrown yet.

"Now tell me who is this guy. Maybe he's not as bad as you think. Sometimes people that are villains simply because they don't know the kind of good they could do. Or the prefer to steal but don't like to hurt people." He suggested trying to be helpful and supportive.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:11 am

Torunn refused to sit down at first, feeling more anger thrating to spill out. No, he really didn't understand. In fact his words only amde thigns worse... beacuse she knew Victor was a bad guy forst hand. Yes, maybe he first was just a victim of circumstances but that doesn't make up for all the sick thigns he's done up till no, which he even enjoys.
Sighing frustrated she sat down non the less. "You have no idea what you're talking about brainiac," she smiled sadly at her friend. Biting her lip, she willed herself to foregt about her honour for a moment. "...and he's not the whole reason for my problem... you're part of it as well...."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:14 am

Wally looked at her with surprise. "How am I part of the problem?" He asked concerned. He never wanted to cause her problems of any kind.

"I would never cause you problems. Just tell me what I can do to make it better." He asked her pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:46 am

Torunn felt another blush comming on, and she quickly looked away again. "You sure are slow for beign so damn smart, brainiac," she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "Stop sounding so desperate and pleading, it's pathetic to hear," she tried to spat angrily at him. 'Try' beign the keyword, as she was only growing more embarrassed by the second.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Wally backed up looking confused. He cocked his head to the side. "What are you talking about?" While Wally was brilliant when it came to science, math and things that had a lot of logic built in but when it came to people, more specifically woman/girl he was at a complete loss as to figuring things out.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:17 am

Torunn sighend loudly, rolling her eyes at her friend being so damn oblivious. Although, maybe it was better.... sicne she ehrself wasn't exactly sure of what she was feeling anymore. And belive it or not, hurting Wally was NOT something she wanted to do...
"Sorry.. let's just forget about it..." she sighend, pattign his shoulder. "I'll be back to my normal moody self in no time anyway."

fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7r3y95Jix1r988i9
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Wally looked at Torunn in confusion. "Are you sure cause if I can help you in anyway I will. You just have to tell me." He offered her sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:06 pm

She sighend again, and gave the boy a softer look. "I'm sure Wally. Just... for your own sanity, you should probably ignore me for a while," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Wally smiled still confused. "I won't ignore you but I will be here for silent support if that's what you need of me." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun testing (tag: Torunn)   fun testing  (tag: Torunn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fun testing (tag: Torunn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2