S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+8
Animus
Batman
X-23
Catwoman
Gemina
Celeste
Wolverine
Shadowcat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Logan watched the girl in front of him glance at Kitty before glancing at Laura. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to get his thoughts straightened out.

"Yeah... that might have been better..." He said, not really sure how to respond to the situation... If it had been done in private, then he probably would have been able to think without having to worry about Laura and Kitty...

He sighed, before moving to introduce Kitty and Laura. "Kitty Pryde, the headmistress of the school..." He said, trying to think on how to word the next bit. "...and my girlfriend." He said, mentally flnching, figuring that wasn't what Kirika would want to hear after finding her father... 

"And this is Laura Kinney, my daughter... well, I guess your sister then." Logan said, not hesitating that time when he introduced Laura.

He never planned on to stop seeing her as his daughter... He worked hard to gain her love and her trust...
Back to top Go down
Kirika

Kirika

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:04 am

Kirika felt a bit bad that she didn't pull him aside and then told him the news, but there wasn't much she could do now. When Logan spoke the thoughts of guilt suddenly went away as he introduced both women. When he said the headmistress' name, her attention went right to her. Giving her a soft smile. She was about to tell her it was nice to meet her, but her father had suddenly mentioned that she was also his girlfriend. She had to force herself to not show the twitch that happened in her head when he said that. So this lady really was his girlfriend. Not something she wanted to hear, she wanted to hear that her father was alone. Kirika didn't know this lady, she didn't know if she was fit for her father. Was she even nice?

With a widened soft smile, Kirika bowed slightly. "It's nice to meet you, Ms. Pryde. I'm glad my father is with a beautiful woman like yourself." Kirika said politely, before standing up straight to give a big smile at the woman. All she was hoping now was that this lady would be nice to her as well. She didn't want to chase this woman away if she turned out be a villain of the sort. Once their introduction ended, she was immediately introduced to the other woman. The one that looked a lot like her father. The moment her names was spoken, and she heard both the words, daughter and sister, her whole body froze. She stared at this woman now. He had another daughter? He made another child with another woman? The thought of this caused her whole body to twitch slightly. Now, she was okay with the girlfriend, but having a sister? It wasn't okay.

Kirika stared at Laura in shock, trying to collect everything she had just heard. "I have a sister?" She asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 am

Laura was about to speak to Logan more, but she had noticed a girl had walked behind Logan and started to stare at him. This made her confused, why was the girl just standing there? Why wasn't she calling to him? She was just staring as if that would get his attention. Laura did one quick glance to Logan, before looking back behind him. The moment she had told Logan with her eyes that someone was behind him, the woman spoke and asked him if he was Wolverine. Causing more confusion to run through her brain. How did she know who he was? How was she even able to guess? Laura was now looking both at the girl and Logan. As she waited for the girl to tell the reason why she had came to him, Laura couldn't help but feel the warm atmosphere turn into a uncomfortable feeling. She really felt like something big was about to happen.

"I'm your daughter.. My name is Kirika Yashida, my mother was Mariko Yashida."

Those words had went by so quickly, that Laura couldn't help but think twice about what she had just heard. She was Logan's daughter? His biological daughter? The words had wiped the calm, happy expression off of Laura's face. Now it was filled with sadness, hurt, and shock. He had a legitimate daughter, a daughter that wasn't a clone. This caused her whole body to freeze and now and then she could feel herself shake. Slowly she could start to feel tears coming. Which was something she had to immediately fight away. No one could see how hurt she was from hearing this news. She watched how Logan reacted, before seeing Kirika apologize for not having this conversation in private. Something Laura was now wishing she had done. Laura could just feel herself starting to break. She wanted to leave right now and just go to her room. She didn't want to be here anymore.

Though, things got more worse when Logan suddenly started to introduce Kitty. Causing Laura to look straight at him in disbelief. He was really going to introduce them right now? Her heart started to race, wanting him to turn to her and see the look in her eyes. The look that would tell him she didn't want to do this right now. Not right now, please not right now. She didn't want to be introduced to her, she just didn't! If she wasn't introduced right now, she would be able to leave the conversation before Kirika found out. The moment Kirika bowed down as she was introduced to Kitty. Laura was going to grab Logan's shirt to tell him she was going to go, but he had suddenly introduced her the moment Kirika had stopped bowing and made her compliment.

Laura froze immediately as her eyes widened. When Logan turned after having had introduced her. She was sure he had seen the shock in her eyes. Now the tears were suddenly there in her eyes. He had introduced her to Kirika. Something she wasn't ready for. All of this was going too fast. She had just accepted Logan as her father, and now she had to accept that she had a sister.. Well in a way, a half sister. Still, it was all too much. Laura bit her lip, fighting the tears away as she looked at Kirika and softly smiled. Though, the moment she looked at Kirika, she suddenly saw her expression. It looked like she was in shock. Her face showed a bit of anger, shock, and a bit of hurt. Causing Laura's smile to fade immediately. Now what was she suppose to do? Everything seemed so awkward to where she just wanted to run away to her room and lock it. She wanted to be alone so much right now.

After a good moments of silence, Kirika had suddenly spoke, asking if she had a sister. This caused Laura to try and get enough strength to finally speak. "It is nice to meet you, Kirika." Laura said, hoping to break the ice a little. Even though she was mentally hurt by all of this. Her hands were behind her back now, hiding the action she was doing now. Her nails were digging in her arm, making herself bleed. It was the only way to keep her from breaking down and running away. Something she knew that would upset Logan. Which was why she was staying here, fighting all of the emotions she was going through.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:15 am

Kitty's eyes flicked between them as she looked at Logan, when he introduced her to Kirika as his girlfriend she was pleasantly surprised. She hid it though before smiling warmly at Kirika when she complimented her, "Thank you...you are too kind, and I am not as beautiful as you are." She said gently, she meant the words as well. She turned around though when someone hurried in through the double doors, "Headmistress Pryde, Headmaster Logan; Nick Fury is on the phone...he's demanding to talk to one of you." He said frantically. Kitty's eyebrows went up and she glanced at Logan, "I should take this...it was nice meeting you Kirika." She said honestly before following the student out.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 am

Logan was not happy that Kitty left him alone with this... He knew he screwed it up the moment he saw the look in Laura's eyes and how Kirika tensed when he introduced the women as they were to him in relation.

The moment the bell rang for lunch, Logan resisted sighing in relief. Saved by the bell... He thought, before turning back to Kirika. "It's time for lunch, but I promise we'll talk about all of this further as soon as we can, all right?" He said, needing time to process everything properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)   A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New School Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE! :D)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3