S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you know the word? [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angerboda

Angerboda

Do you know the word? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:24 pm

A soft breeze flew through the maze, and only a couple of leafes rustling in the wind was heard until a more forceful wind joined in.
Out of nowhere, a shadow appeared, taking a few stepps into the maze before halting and taking a more visual form.
The woman inhaled deeply, and the everything turned still and quiet again, as if nothing never happend. She opened her eyes slowly and took in her surrondings with an unreadable expression.
"Huh," she said, unfaced. "Guess I took the wrong turn," she sighend and crossed her arms, looking over her shoulder to the exit of the maze.
She stared at the giant building of the school with her unchanging expression. "Guess I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Selina needed to get out of that university, seriously what had she been thinking by joining the staff? Clearly she hadn't been thinking at all, she shook her head needing to clear it and found herself walking in the hedge maze that was right outside the school. She wasn't expecting to see the older woman standing right at the exit of the maze either and studied her warily, "I get the feeling you're not on the staff." She said eventually, she didn't recognize her at all and she made it a point to know everyone.
Do you know the word? [Open] Tumblr_mc12baL9N21rijl83o1_250
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Do you know the word? [Open] 200
As she had began leaving the maze, she had started to feel soemone else precense but did not care enough about it until the person spoke up. Halting, she calmly turned around, giving the younger female a critical look, before turning to keep on walking.
"And I get the feeling you don't like beign part of it."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Selina smirked, "Not bad...do you do psychic readings too?" She asked snarkily as she followed after her. All right so maybe curiosity killed the cat but then she always loved discovering more...and besides this was more interesting then that stupid school she was in at the moment.
Do you know the word? [Open] Tumblr_lzq2smTaiq1qat4nno1_500
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Angerboda didn't as much as glance at the woman, not even when she caught to her, and simply kept on walking further inside the maze. "I do alot of things you wouldn't comprehend," she replied flatly. "And you're right kitten," she suddenly stopped, facing the smaller one with a small, cold smile. "Curiosity did killed the cat, but they've always stupid ad navie enouhg to do over the mistake.2
with that she ebgan walking again like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Selina brightened, "Wow you are good." She said with a little laugh as she followed after her, "So you can read minds...hmmm pretty nifty trick." She said.
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 pm

She merely raised an eyebrow at the feline, not so amused or taking the compliment. "So many would say," she sighend, sounding bored. "Not that I find any intressting in your head, little feline. Don't use me as a distraction to your boredom."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Selina sighed, "Fine...I suppose I'll just be on my way then." She said and turned to go before something dawned on her, "Just what is it that you're doing here anyway?" She asked curiously as she glanced over her shoulder at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:47 pm

At this, the witch smiled and turned to face again, only this time she actually aknoledge the other's precense.
Crossing her arms, she took a few steps closer to the other. "Right question, little feline," she purred mockingly, pocking ehr on the nose as she reached her. "To put it simply, i'm looking for someone."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Selina made a face when she got poked on the nose and smiled a little bit, "Oh who?" She asked as she folded her arms and studied her with her head tilted to the side just so.
Do you know the word? [Open] Tumblr_mdp6rgwPZt1qeyjtso1_500
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:02 pm

The witch grinned smugly down at her, eyes looking back at the school. "Well, looking for three to be precise," she added, eyes going bakc to Selina once again. "My children."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:13 am

Selina's eyes widened but she did her best to hide her shock and cleared her throat, "Three kids huh? What are their names?" She asked as she studied the woman with interest, she hadn't exactly pegged her as a mother but eh who was she to judge?
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 pm

(muahaha if she only knew...<333333 xD)

She chuckled dryly at Selina's reaction, but took it as a compliment. She'll be even more chocked when she finds otu just who these kids are.
She didn't first care to tell her about it and just vanish, until a thought struck her. She was here, might as well enjoy herself. "Curious one aren't ya?" her smirk widend slightly. "You must really be bored out of your tiny skull to care enough about a complete's starngers offsprings."
She looked over her shoulder towards the exsit, still spotting the school. "The oldest is called Fenrir, though I doubt he's even a student here. The second is Jorumgand, and the youngest goes by the name of Hel. I'm certain you've heard of at least two of them correct?"
Do you know the word? [Open] Tumblr_mrfaxnEzI41sf7olgo1_400
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Selina raised an eyebrow as she took that in, "Well you're right I do know the other two...Hel is on the staff and Jorumgand is a student." She said thoughtfully before she folded her arms. They were Loki's kids...at least that was the rumor going around the school but didn't Loki have a wife that worked on the staff?
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Angerboda stared blankly at her for a few seconds, before girnning widely. "So the little Aseir is here as well?" she snorted before starting to laugh. "Oh this is just rich! THe whole nice, complicated family, gatherd again. That poor half-breed must be losing sleep over this," she chuckled the last part, before focusing bakc at Selina again. Yes, she ahd just acted like the feline wasn't there. Wouldn't be the first or last time. "Thanks for the info kitten."
Do you know the word? [Open] Tumblr_mp0s5gfdXo1s75t9jo2_500
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:03 pm

(I completely forgot this thread DX)
Selina wasn't sure what an aseir was...but she assumed Angerboda meant Sigyn, she wasn't sure though. "You're welcome I guess." She said with a small shrug before she stepped back , "I'll leave you to it." She added, she had no doubt the woman could easily handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know the word? [Open]   Do you know the word? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you know the word? [Open]
Page 1 of 1