S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile- Kid Flash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Flash

The Flash

Character Profile- Kid Flash Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile- Kid Flash   Character Profile- Kid Flash EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:30 pm

NAME- Wally West
ALIAS- The Flash
AGE- 19
OCCUPATION- Student Teacher
RELATIONSHIPS- None (at the moment)
PERSONALITY- Wally is happy and fun loving. He is a bit sarcastic at times and a little egotistical at times
FEARS- Claustrophobic (fear of enclosed spaces)
HISTORY- Wally grew up fairly happily with his family in Central city. After the first Flash showed up Wally wanted to be just like him, not knowing that his hero was his aunt’s new boyfriend. Wally then recreated the accident that gave the Flash his power, giving himself those powers. That’s when he found out that his new Uncle Berry was The Flash. He started as Kid Flash for many years. One day while he was away at college his Uncle was pulled into the Speed Force. Two months later he took up the mantel of the Flash.
POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- super fast super smart and incredibly good with the sciences
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Kid Flash   Character Profile- Kid Flash EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Sooo... is he Kid Flash or Flash in this then? XD His username says Kid Flash XD
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Kid Flash   Character Profile- Kid Flash EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Had too. XD

Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Kid Flash   Character Profile- Kid Flash EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:19 pm

I love Clark's face and ohh fun fact the guy voicing Flash in this plays Lex Luthor in Smallville Wink
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Kid Flash   Character Profile- Kid Flash EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:52 pm

:O No way! I did not know that! I LOVE HIM AS FLASH! 8D Learn something new everyday XD Fitting that Flash and Lex switched bodies then XD
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Kid Flash   Character Profile- Kid Flash EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:11 pm

I looved that XDDD (I think they did it purely for that reason Wink XDDD)
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Kid Flash   Character Profile- Kid Flash EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:12 pm

I wasn't really thinking about it when I typed it in but I do want Wally to be the Flash now this will give him the will to be more mature i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Kid Flash   Character Profile- Kid Flash Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile- Kid Flash
Page 1 of 1