S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Batman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Character Profile: Batman Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Batman   Character Profile: Batman EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:53 pm

NAME- Bruce Wayne
ALIAS- Batman
AGE- 36
OCCUPATION- TeacherĀ 
RELATIONSHIPS- Dick Grayson (adopted son), Tim Drake (adopted son), Barbara Gordon (partner), Selina Kyle (past flings), Diana Prince (Justice League)... *Note: If your character has had a past thing with Batman, let me know if you want it mentioned here. At the moment, I'm only adding ones that I've talked about with the ones playing the characters*
PERSONALITY- To the public eye, a playboy, in reality, he can be harsh, but he has a good heart. He states things as they are, with hardly any care about how someone feels. He'll do whatever he can to save a person's life, even if it means at the cost of his own.
FEARS- Failing his promise to his parents, killing someone, those who work with him killed... (he's got a long list)
HISTORY- When he was eight-years-old, his parents were killed right in front of him by a man that was robbing them one evening after he went to see a movie with his parents. Ever since that day, he vowed to stop that from happening to anyone else... Over the years as he grew, he trained to become a master at martial arts, samurai, disappearing, escaping, becoming a detective. Determined to become the hero Gotham needed, he became Batman, a vigilante that villains feared and hated. Police Commissioner James Gordon found a respect for Batman that others couldn't understand.

To the world, Bruce Wayne is a playboy billionaire, but he also wants to make Gotham a better place, rebuilding the city, making it anew.

(If you have any questions about Batman's past, feel free to ask, but pretty much everyone knows about Batman.)

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS-
Genius-level intellect
Peak physical and mental conditioning
Master martial artist, acrobat, detective, escapologist, strategist, tactician, and marksman
Use of high-tech equipment, weapons, armors & gadgets
Master of stealth
Immune to mind control
Master of disguise
Proficient with technology
Access to vast wealth and criminal records
Trained computer hacker
Photographic memory
Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Batman
Page 1 of 1