S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile- The Hood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hood

The Hood

Character Profile- The Hood Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile- The Hood   Character Profile- The Hood EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm

NAME- Oliver Queen
ALIAS- The Hood, The Vigilante
AGE- 29
OCCUPATION- Teacher
RELATIONSHIPS- None (at the moment, If anyone wants to bring in Felicity from the show I will be all over that lol Razz)
PERSONALITY- Oliver used to be very open about most things except his relationships. He was a player and selfish and could be very cruel. He has since become very introverted though he will pretend to be like he was before hand.
FEARS- Going back to the Island
HISTORY- Oliver grew up in a very privileged home as the heir to a multi national company. When he was 24 he was cast away on an island in the South China Sea. There he learned to fight, hunt, shoot a bow and arrow and how to kill when necessary. After coming back from the island he began attacking people on a list that his father left him.
POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- Archery, martial arts
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

Character Profile- The Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- The Hood   Character Profile- The Hood EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:14 pm

ok i have to say ... I LOVE THE PIC FOR OLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Back to top Go down

Character Profile- The Hood
Page 1 of 1