S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+15
Supergirl
Kirika
Superman
X-23
Wolverine
Batgirl
Shadowcat
Ra's al Ghul
Scarlet Witch
Celeste
Wonder Woman
Sigyn
Animus
Gemina
Hel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Superman wrote:
Clark smiled down at her in relief before he set her down, "I think I see Bruce....doesn't look like he's been brainwashed." He noted as he saw him kissing one of the students.  Frowning he studied the looks of the battle, it didn't look good "Shall we split up?" He asked as his eyes swept the scene.
--
Hannah blushed when he kissed her hand before he kissed her gently on the lips, "I will." She whispered back as she raised her eyes to meet his.  Pressing one last gentle kiss against his lips she stepped back, she knew she wouldn't be able to do much but she could damn well try.  "I hate to interrupt this precious moment but we do have a battle going on here." A voice said from behind them and Cassandra showed herself as she gave Bruce a raised eyebrow.
--
Kitty didn't mind when he kissed her even harder and slipped her arms around his neck, as she felt him trembling against her she only felt even more love for him.  He knew every aspect of her both the good and the bad and he was the person she trusted the most and seeing him like this broke her heart.

Barbara looked in the direction he was looking at and her eyes widened when she saw him kissing a student. She shook her head, before looking back at Clark. "Might be best... Give a shout if either of us need help." She said, knowing full well that Clark would be able to hear her if she called out to him. 

----

Bruce gave Hannah one last look, before turning to Cassandra. He gave her a nod, before he ran into the battle. He saw a male student over a female one, trying to choke her. He threw him off of her, before quickly knocking him out.

-----

Logan moved deeper into the kiss, before hearing a comment from the peanut gallery; "I can hear you two kissing, you know." 

He pulled back from Kitty to look down at Laura. "Don't worry, you'll live." He stated, before he kissed Kitty on the forehead. "We'll talk later..." He whispered, against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Laura peeked up at Logan when he said that she would live. "I do not think I will live, I feel even sicker now." She said in a tone that she only spoke to Logan with. She really wasn't the type to joke, but sometimes she just couldn't help herself. Though, she suddenly started feeling tired and weak once more. Her eyes blinked for a quick moment, before blinking again. The more she tried to keep her eyes opened, the more she started to feel sick from all the blood loss. Her body slowly started to shake, before she suddenly couldn't hide it any longer. "I do not feel so good." She said suddenly before putting her free hand on her forehead when the room started to spin. Next thing she knew, darkness took over her eyesight as she started to close her eyes.

"Laura?" Sarah asked, before seeing her daughter pass out in front of her eyes. "Laura!"[/i] She gasped as she suddenly dropped her head backwards, causing her to gently pick her head back up so it could lay against Logan's chest. She looked at her daughter in worry, before looking up at Logan and the other female. "Do you have a hospital area around here?" Sarah asked, her voice staying calm, but her eyes showed every emotion she was holding.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:19 am

Logan gave her a look, before he noticed that she started to look paler then she did a moment ago. Crap. He thought, before he felt Laura shake against him. When she passed out, he openly cursed, before looking up at Sarah. "We've got a medical bay at the school; best place for her." He stated, also hinting that a regular hospital may not want to work on a mutant.

He picked her up better in his arms. "I'll take her..." He stated, knowing the he was right now, he didn't feel it was safe for him to stay and fight. Normally he would argue, but he was too afraid of the chance of his mind being altered again...

"I'll take the Black Bird and I'll be back." He said, turning to Kitty. "Be careful out there, all right." He told her, hating that he was leaving her alone to fight. He knew she could take her own though...

He was the one that trained her after all.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:36 am

Clark nodded, "You know I got your back Barbara." He said gently before he kissed her lightly on the lips. Drawing back he flew up into the air and started towards where Bruce was landing next to him he gave him a once over to make sure he was all right before he knocked back a guy who tried attacking him. "Good to see you." He commented as he glanced over at him.
--
Hannah stepped back and started to scan the battlefield, she spotted Sophie yanking out the cords that were leading to the tubes and decided to go and help. She didn't know if they would do much damage but she could at least feel like she was doing something to help out.
--
Kitty nodded as he promised that they would talk later before she nodded, "You too, and take care of both of you, ok?" She asked quietly before she backed up.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:13 am

"Peter?" Kara asked as she suddenly saw Peter gripping his right arm. "Peter what's wrong?" She asked, suddenly getting really worried about him. Though, when he suddenly let go of his right arm, and he shot webbing at her. She shrieked as the webbing hit her, causing her to stumble backwards. As she fell backwards, she suddenly tripped over a pole that was on the pole she had been standing on. Which caused Kara to fall into a pole that connected to both the ceiling and floor. When she hit it, she immediately looked up at Peter to see him struggling for control over his body. "Peter! Peter fight it!" Kara screamed, before suddenly gasping as webbing was suddenly shot into her mouth. Blocking her throat up.

Kara suddenly started to cough as she suddenly couldn't breathe as well. "P-pet..er." She gasped, before webbing suddenly forced the hand that was on her neck to connect to the pole behind her. Making her cough more as she continued trying to breathe. She raised her hand to look at Peter pleading with both him and his body to stop, before that hand was stuck to the pole as well. She then suddenly had webbing shoot at her face, hitting her mouth, causing it to stay closed. Her baby blue eyes widened as she noticed she wouldn't be able to gasp for air. She started to panic, making choking noises as she tried to breathe through her nose with no progress at all.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:32 am

Logan nodded to Kitty, before he ran out of the warehouse with Laura in his arms. 

---

Barbara couldn't stop the smile on her face when Clark kissed her lips, before he flew off. She dodged to the right, having known the attacker was behind her. She lifted her leg and kicked the student in the stomach. She winced when he bent over and held his stomach. "Sorry..." She mumbled, before she quickly knocked him out.

----

Bruce finished tying the student up, before looking up to see Clark land beside him. "Right back at ya." He said, in response to his comment.

"Did I miss much?" He asked, standing up and turning to face a student who was charging at him. He jumped out of the way, before kicking the student in the back, knocking him to the ground.

-----

Peter's eyes widened as his hands sent webbing to Kara's hands and face, trapping her. "N-NO!" He shouted, finally finding his voice. He fought his body, pulling off his web shooters, knowing they were only the one thing keeping him from getting to Kara.

Once they were off, he ran to Kara and started ripping off the webbing. He got most of it off her face and was met with her coughing. He sighed in relief that she could breathe again, as he moved and pulled off the webbing on her hands. "I am so sorry! God, I can't believe this happened! Are you all right?!" He asked, fumbling all over her, wanting to make sure she was okay and that nothing was wrong.

Last edited by Wolverine on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 am

When Peter was able to rip the webbing off of her, Kara suddenly started to cough, taking in the air finally. She continued to cough until he had gotten her fully out of the web. Once she was out, she quickly moved forward and hugged Peter. She let him check her until she suddenly grabbed his hands, and coughed a little. "I'm fine," Kara coughed, "I'm fine." She said, before staring at Peter. After a couple minutes of silence, and staring into his eyes. She finally started to let the tears come out once more as she started to shake. Kara suddenly whimpered before moving forward and hugged him once again. "Peter!" Kara whimpered, hugging him a bit tighter as she started to cling to him. "Thank god, thank god you're back. I was so worried, I-I didn't want to fight you, I ... Kara stopped as she suddenly started to cry.

She buried her face into his chest as she cried. Kara had been so afraid she had lost him, even though he had been able to fight through the control. Just that brief moment of his body not letting him be in control of it, made her scared. She continued to cry into his chest, gasping at some points. "Peter.." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:52 am

Peter finally stopped looking her over when Kara grabbed his hands, causing him to look at her. “I’m fine.” She said, making his shoulders slump. He saw the tears form in her eyes before they fell and his heart ached at seeing those tears. Her pretty blues shouldn’t have tears in them…

He was about to hug her when he saw her start to shake, but she let out a whimper and hugged him first. His arms immediately wrapped around her tightly, not wanting to let go of her again. As she cried, he kissed her head a few times. “I know… I’m here… we’re not going to let that happen to me ever again…” he said, trying to comfort her as best as he could.

When she started sobbing and gasping, he lifted her head up to look at him, before he kissed her cheeks. He wanted to kiss her tears away. “Come on, you need to be smiling… I’m here, I’m back; it’s a celebration! I know, after things settle down, we’ll go out and enjoy the town! Just you and me… No one else…” He said, before kissing her cheeks again.  “Don’t hide your beautiful smile… please?” He begged, having hated not seeing her smile. He smiled some and pointed to his smile. “See? Remember?” He said, before kissing her nose, trying to get her to perk back up.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:19 am

Kitty watched him leave before she started to join the fight, she took down some of the men who were attacking the female students.
--
Clark smirked before he knocked out the guy Bruce had taken down, "Well you missed some things but we'll talk about it later. So who's the girl?" He asked before he paused he was overhearing some thing and his brow furrowed. "Hold that thought." He said simply before he flew off and landed next to Kara and Peter. "What happened?" He asked in a strained voice as he stepped forward slowly. He only vaguely remembered what had happened with Kara earlier and he could have smacked himself for not coming sooner.

Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:
Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:
(XDD I did catch that, yeah XDDDD)

Kurt's eyes narrowed as he looked at Anna, trying to block out what she was saying.  "Vou said vou vere my friend, but I should have known zhat vou'd go back on zhat as soon as vou saw vhat I am!!" he shouted at her, all of his hurt and anger coming out in his voice and in his eyes.  His tail whipped around in his anger, though it still managed to help him keep his balance.  
Anna looked at him in shock. He thought she rejected him? Because of how he looked?

"...Are you kidding me?" She said, suddenly. "Reject you? Are you crazy?! You're the most adorable guy I have EVER MET!" She shouted, struggling a bit in his arms to turn around and look at him full on. "You're blue! Blue is my favorite color! You're covered in fur and have a freaking tail! Do you even realize how badly I've wanted a tail ever since I was a kid?! You have sharp teeth like fangs! I've always wanted fangs! And you have yellow eyes! Kurt, I feel like you're looking into my very soul with those! Do you even realize that anybody would kill to have amazing eyes like yours?? I mean, people buy contacts that are colored like that so they could look cool!" She exclaimed, naming off everything about him and how much she loved it, not hated it.

"Dude, seriously, if you had actually shown me out of your own free will about how you actually looked, I would have hugged you immediately and fangirled over your entire appearance! You are just the coolest guy I know!" She said, reaching over and quickly kissing his cheek. "Think about it, Kurt, you know me; you've seen me go crazy over a kitten!" She stated, rolling her eyes.

"Kurt, you're the sweetest guy I know and I know better then to just let that be thrown away by appearances!" She stated, giving him a stern look.
Kurt was taken back by Anna's response, his brow furrowing slightly in confusion.  He was even more startled when she kissed his cheek.  This wasn't right . . . no.  

"But . . . I did show vou . . . und . . . und vou ran avay!" he exclaimed, though the memory started blurring even as he said it.  Kurt shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind, and growled.  "No!  No, vou're . . . vou're lying!!  Vou ran avay!  Everybody runs avay!"
{OOC: I am laughing soooo HARD right now X'D}

Anna scoffed. "Please! I don't even run away from spiders!" She said, rolling her eyes. A mischievous look came into her brown eyes when she saw how startled he was by her kiss on his cheek. She grinned, before she started giving him kisses all over his face, except his lips. "I won't stop kissing you until you believe me!" She said, in-between all of the kisses. She was giggling as she was doing this, not having done anything like this since she was four-years-old and with her first boyfriend at that age.

"I'm your friend, I'm your friend!" She said over and over again, as she started snuggling his cheek with her own. She shifted her arms to where she was now hugging him tightly.

{OOC: Oh my gosh XD I don't even know what she's doing now...}
(XDDDD Oh man, poor Kurt is going to be so flustered when he's in his right mind again XDDDDD)

Kurt was about to voice a disagreement at her statement, but he was cut off by Anna's kisses. His eyes widened, and he almost slipped and fell off the rafters in his embarrassment. He quickly teleported back into position, making sure Anna was with him. He looked down at her, his yellow eyes seeming to grow softer. "A-Anna?" he stuttered out.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Gemina wrote:

Hannah stepped back and started to scan the battlefield, she spotted Sophie yanking out the cords that were leading to the tubes and decided to go and help.  She didn't know if they would do much damage but she could at least feel like she was doing something to help out.
Sophie looked over at Hannah and barked her thanks before going back to ripping out chords, adding an occasional growl to make herself feel more dangerous. 'You're a fierce canine that's doing a very important thing right now Sophie . . . don't forget that.'
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Gemina wrote:
Kitty watched him leave before she started to join the fight, she took down some of the men who were attacking the female students.
--
Clark smirked before he knocked out the guy Bruce had taken down, "Well you missed some things but we'll talk about it later.  So who's the girl?" He asked before he paused he was overhearing some thing and his brow furrowed.  "Hold that thought." He said simply before he flew off and landed next to Kara and Peter.  "What happened?" He asked in a strained voice as he stepped forward slowly.  He only vaguely remembered what had happened with Kara earlier and he could have smacked himself for not coming sooner.

Bruce raised an eyebrow at Clark asking who Hannah was. Since when did the man care about his relationships (excluding the one he had with Lois)? He watched as Clark flew up to the rafters to where his cousin was hugging a male student. He looked around and went over to where Barbara was. "What's our status?" He asked, getting Barbara's attention.

He watched as she breathed out a sigh of relief. "Glad to see you still you." She said, before giving him the low down on how things have been so far. "It looks like the girls are bringing the men back to themselves mostly on their own, but Lady Sigyn has helped out some with that as well..." She finished up, looking around at the chaos. The two ducked when a shot was accidentally directed at them from the fight between Wanda and Dr. Strange.

"Looks like these two will be the hardest to deal with..." Bruce said, with Barbara nodding in agreement.

Animus wrote:
Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:
Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:
(XDD I did catch that, yeah XDDDD)

Kurt's eyes narrowed as he looked at Anna, trying to block out what she was saying.  "Vou said vou vere my friend, but I should have known zhat vou'd go back on zhat as soon as vou saw vhat I am!!" he shouted at her, all of his hurt and anger coming out in his voice and in his eyes.  His tail whipped around in his anger, though it still managed to help him keep his balance.  
Anna looked at him in shock. He thought she rejected him? Because of how he looked?

"...Are you kidding me?" She said, suddenly. "Reject you? Are you crazy?! You're the most adorable guy I have EVER MET!" She shouted, struggling a bit in his arms to turn around and look at him full on. "You're blue! Blue is my favorite color! You're covered in fur and have a freaking tail! Do you even realize how badly I've wanted a tail ever since I was a kid?! You have sharp teeth like fangs! I've always wanted fangs! And you have yellow eyes! Kurt, I feel like you're looking into my very soul with those! Do you even realize that anybody would kill to have amazing eyes like yours?? I mean, people buy contacts that are colored like that so they could look cool!" She exclaimed, naming off everything about him and how much she loved it, not hated it.

"Dude, seriously, if you had actually shown me out of your own free will about how you actually looked, I would have hugged you immediately and fangirled over your entire appearance! You are just the coolest guy I know!" She said, reaching over and quickly kissing his cheek. "Think about it, Kurt, you know me; you've seen me go crazy over a kitten!" She stated, rolling her eyes.

"Kurt, you're the sweetest guy I know and I know better then to just let that be thrown away by appearances!" She stated, giving him a stern look.
Kurt was taken back by Anna's response, his brow furrowing slightly in confusion.  He was even more startled when she kissed his cheek.  This wasn't right . . . no.  

"But . . . I did show vou . . . und . . . und vou ran avay!" he exclaimed, though the memory started blurring even as he said it.  Kurt shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind, and growled.  "No!  No, vou're . . . vou're lying!!  Vou ran avay!  Everybody runs avay!"
{OOC: I am laughing soooo HARD right now X'D}

Anna scoffed. "Please! I don't even run away from spiders!" She said, rolling her eyes. A mischievous look came into her brown eyes when she saw how startled he was by her kiss on his cheek. She grinned, before she started giving him kisses all over his face, except his lips. "I won't stop kissing you until you believe me!" She said, in-between all of the kisses. She was giggling as she was doing this, not having done anything like this since she was four-years-old and with her first boyfriend at that age.

"I'm your friend, I'm your friend!" She said over and over again, as she started snuggling his cheek with her own. She shifted her arms to where she was now hugging him tightly.

{OOC: Oh my gosh XD I don't even know what she's doing now...}
(XDDDD Oh man, poor Kurt is going to be so flustered when he's in his right mind again XDDDDD)

Kurt was about to voice a disagreement at her statement, but he was cut off by Anna's kisses.  His eyes widened, and he almost slipped and fell off the rafters in his embarrassment.  He quickly teleported back into position, making sure Anna was with him.  He looked down at her, his yellow eyes seeming to grow softer.  "A-Anna?" he stuttered out.    
Anna let out shriek when Kurt almost slipped off the rafters with her still in his arms. She let out a sigh of relief when Kurt had teleported them back. Oh wait... I can fly... She thought for a moment, before looking up at Kurt when he said her name. Her eyes softened at seeing how his weren't so harsh anymore. 

She let out a cry of joy as she rethrew her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Pleeeease tell me you're back to being my Kurt who is my friend and not the one who wanted to kill me!" She pleaded, with a smile as she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:31 pm

When Peter lifted her head, she whimpered a little, before resting her hand on his as he kissed her cheeks. Her baby blue eyes looking into his, showing nothing but happiness. When he told her she needed to be smiling, and then went on to say how they would go out and enjoy the town, a small smile formed on her face. Her smile grew as he kissed her cheeks again, before making a cute little noise as he pointed to his smile. Kara laughed immediately when he kissed her nose. "Okay, okay!" She laughed, before kissing his nose back. She let out a little giggle, before poking his nose, "You better keep your promise, you and me going to the town. No one else." Kara said as her cheeks started to flush. The idea of going on a date with Peter made her heart race, and her spirit soar. Finally, she would be with her crush.

Kara was about to tell Peter that she loved him, but suddenly heard a familiar voice. She turned her head quickly and immediately saw Kal-El right there. Her eyes widened, "K-Kal-El?" She asked as tears started to form in her eyes again. With a quick movement, Kara got up and flew to her cousin, hugging him immediately. "Kal!!" She shrieked, hugging him a bit tighter, "You're back! You're back, you're back!!" Kara laughed. Finally two of the people she loved were back.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Peter laughed when Kara poked his nose. "Okay! I promise! Spidey's Honor!" He said, giving a mock salute, before they both heard a voice making them turn. Peter gulped a little when he saw it was Kara's cousin; Kal-El, aka; Clark Kent, aka; Superman...

Boy did he have a lot of names...

Not as many as Wolverine does... He thought, before being brought back to Earth by Kara jumping on her cousin and laughing for joy. Peter smiled, feeling relaxed and happy that Kara was happy and safe.

I wonder if her cousin is going to kill me for kissing her... He wondered, silently, but pushed the thought away for now.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Quote :
At that moment, Doctor Strange felt himself awaken, and he looked around in a mildly interested fashion. Ah, fighting was going on . . . hm.

However, his eyes fell on Wanda, and he felt a surge of hate and anger. Memories suddenly flooded back to him, of how he discovered that it was her magic that caused April's accident, that it was her fault that his little sister had died on his table. Strange's eyes narrowed dangerously, and the air started whipping around him as he started chanting. And then with a wall of magic he threw Wanda against a wall.
Wanda coughed up a small bit of blood when she hit the wall. She looked up at Dr. Strange with a little hurt. She knew that he wasn't meaning this really but it still hurt that he was doing this to her. Then she glanced at the man responsible. Her eyes narrowed at the man with his stupid beard. This was his fault. But right now she had to focus on stopping Dr. Strange.

She redirected her eyes and stood glaring at the Dr. he was going to be tough. She raised her hands over her head and began throwing her Hex bolts at him violently. As she threw them she began running to make sure to dodge any of Strange's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Clark raised an eyebrow at Peter over Kara's shoulder, "And I'm glad to be back, did I hurt you?" He demanded as he pulled back from the hug and studied her with concern. She seemed fine but he would feel much better if he heard that from her.
--
Hannah smiled at Sophie, she hadn't known she could change into a dog but it was really neat. She yanked more of the cords out and tried to see if they were doing any damage but she couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Kara quickly shook her head when he asked her if he had hurt her. "No, you only shot me with your heat vision. It hurt for a couple of minutes, but after that I was fine." She said as she put her hands on her cousin's arms. Kara then turned to look at Peter, she had noticed Kal-El looking at him earlier. Which caused her to look at Peter, she couldn't help but laugh at his expression on his face. She turned back to Kal and gave him a smile. "Don't worry about him he is harmless." Kara giggled, pulling away from her cousin as she turned to look at Peter. "I'm sure you two know each other from classes, so I don't really have to introduce you two." She said with a tilt of her head as her arms went behind her.

Kara then proceeded to put one hand behind her head, rubbing it lightly as she blushed. How would she be able to tell Kal about her feelings for Peter? She knew if she said it in a wrong way, Peter wouldn't be at good terms with her cousin. Her eyes slowly navigated to Peter, before her body freezing a little as a thought came to mind. Were her and Peter a couple now, or just two friends going on the date. This question made her blushing appearance turn into a confused one. Which had the question all over her face as she now stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Peter shifted nervously as Mr. Kent watched him. He gave a small smile when Kara told her cousin that Peter was harmless. He cleared his throat and stepped forward, extending his hand out in a friendly manner. "Hi, Mr. Kent..." He said, nervously.

He looked at Kara and noticed her confused look. "What?" He asked, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:57 am

Clark chuckled, "No need to call me Mr. Kent, Pete." Clark said and held out his hand for Peter to shake, "Its Clark." He added with a small smile before glancing over at Kara, "If you're sure you're ok, just take it easy all right?" He asked, his voice full of concern for his cousin before nodding to Peter, "I'm sure we'll talk more later Pete." He added with a small smirk on his face before he flew off to help another student.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Celeste wrote:

Animus wrote:

Kurt was about to voice a disagreement at her statement, but he was cut off by Anna's kisses.  His eyes widened, and he almost slipped and fell off the rafters in his embarrassment.  He quickly teleported back into position, making sure Anna was with him.  He looked down at her, his yellow eyes seeming to grow softer.  "A-Anna?" he stuttered out.    
Anna let out shriek when Kurt almost slipped off the rafters with her still in his arms. She let out a sigh of relief when Kurt had teleported them back. Oh wait... I can fly... She thought for a moment, before looking up at Kurt when he said her name. Her eyes softened at seeing how his weren't so harsh anymore. 

She let out a cry of joy as she rethrew her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Pleeeease tell me you're back to being my Kurt who is my friend and not the one who wanted to kill me!" She pleaded, with a smile as she hugged him tightly.
Kurt gulped and hesitantly hugged her back.  "I . . . I zink so . . . " he said shakily.  His mind was a bit of a jumble, and he wasn't sure if he was talking in German or English or if he was just spouting out sounds.  "I . . . I'm sorry I almost dropped vou," he finally stuttered out.  It seemed like the appropriate thing to say at the moment.  

Scarlet Witch wrote:
Quote :
At that moment, Doctor Strange felt himself awaken, and he looked around in a mildly interested fashion. Ah, fighting was going on . . . hm.

However, his eyes fell on Wanda, and he felt a surge of hate and anger. Memories suddenly flooded back to him, of how he discovered that it was her magic that caused April's accident, that it was her fault that his little sister had died on his table. Strange's eyes narrowed dangerously, and the air started whipping around him as he started chanting. And then with a wall of magic he threw Wanda against a wall.
Wanda coughed up a small bit of blood when she hit the wall.  She looked up at Dr. Strange with a little hurt.  She knew that he wasn't meaning this really but it still hurt that he was doing this to her.  Then she glanced at the man responsible.  Her eyes narrowed at the man with his stupid beard.  This was his fault.  But right now she had to focus on  stopping Dr. Strange.  

She redirected her eyes and stood glaring at the Dr.  he was going to be tough.  She raised her hands over her head and began throwing her Hex bolts at him violently.  As she threw them she began running to make sure to dodge any of Strange's attacks.
Strange managed to throw up some shields to block Wanda's attacks, and then threw a hex her way.  She was good, very good.  It had been a while since he'd battled an opponent who could challenge him . . . hm, perhaps this would be a bit more fun than he thought.  

Strange raised both his arms and then clapped his hands together, sending a wave of vibrations towards Wanda to throw her off-balance.

Gemina wrote:

Hannah  smiled at Sophie, she hadn't known she could change into a dog but it was really neat.  She yanked more of the cords out and tried to see if they were doing any damage but she couldn't tell.
Sophie continued to yank out chords, looking around to see if there was any other piece of technology she could sabotage.  Anything to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Quote :
Strange managed to throw up some shields to block Wanda's attacks, and then threw a hex her way. She was good, very good. It had been a while since he'd battled an opponent who could challenge him . . . hm, perhaps this would be a bit more fun than he thought.

Strange raised both his arms and then clapped his hands together, sending a wave of vibrations towards Wanda to throw her off-balance.
Wanda braced herself when Strange clapped his hands together by reenforcing her legs attaching her to the ground. While the vibrations coasted over her body she raised her hands and forced up a shield up. She then forced her pent up anger into the shield and expanded it to slam into Strange slamming him back into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Animus wrote:
Celeste wrote:

Animus wrote:

Kurt gulped and hesitantly hugged her back.  "I . . . I zink so . . . " he said shakily.  His mind was a bit of a jumble, and he wasn't sure if he was talking in German or English or if he was just spouting out sounds.  "I . . . I'm sorry I almost dropped vou," he finally stuttered out.  It seemed like the appropriate thing to say at the moment.  
Anna smiled and gave him a small squeeze. "Don't worry about it." She said, before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "How're you feeling?" She asked, pulling back a little to look at him.

Her eyes seemed to lighten up as she looked into his yellow colored eyes. "You know..." She said, after a moment. "Blue is a good color for you." She said, with a grin, before slipping her fingers through his hair real fast. Ooooh... soft...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5