S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+15
Supergirl
Kirika
Superman
X-23
Wolverine
Batgirl
Shadowcat
Ra's al Ghul
Scarlet Witch
Celeste
Wonder Woman
Sigyn
Animus
Gemina
Hel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 am

Peter almost didn't believe that he felt her kissing him back, before feeling her break free from the webbing. He jumped up to move away fast, but she grabbed him and tossed him onto the rafter, before pinning him and his wrists. He struggled against her for a moment, before feeling something wet land on his cheek.

His widened in shock as he saw the tears fall from Kara's baby blue eyes. He froze as she cried and told him how the memories he was seeing weren't real. Something in his mind kept trying to get him to not believe her...

But a thought came to mind, why was he in a tube in the first place?

He swallowed hard as she reminded him about their times together at the school... He felt his heart ease at the memory of the water fight. Man, she looked so beautiful wet and smiling... the sun shining on her hair...

The image of Kara killing his Aunt flashed into his mind again, causing him to close his eyes. This-This isn't right! He thought, before opening his eyes again, just before she told him that she loved him. His eyes were wide in shock, but they seemed to grow wider when she suddenly kissed him.

He felt her love in that kiss and he kissed her back just as passionate. He loved her just as much that was why he didn't want too and now fully didn't believe in the memories in his mind. Kara wouldn't have done that... Someone had been controlling him!

When she pulled away, he opened his eyes and stared into hers. He was sure that she could see that he believed her, but he wanted to tell her. He opened his mouth, only to have nothing com out, again!

Why the hell can't I speak!? He thought, panicking. I have to say it back! Peter thought, tryign to get sound to come out of his mouth.

He mouthed the words, hating that he couldn't actually say them, "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:55 am

Kurt growled as he watched them from up above. Anna was screaming now . . . worried about her "friends." With a snarl, Kurt teleported down behind her, grabbed her by the waist and teleported up to the rafters again.

Diana stood next to Kara and Barbara, hoping to calm Clark down. "Kal-el, Clark, please, we are your friends, not your enemies," she pleaded.

Donna, who saw Hannah going after Ra's, flew to the other girl's aid, her eyes narrowed.

Sophie whimpered in her dog form, and then looked at all of the machinery. She slunk over there, hoping to go under detection, and started looking for something she could do to reverse the process.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Animus wrote:
Kurt growled as he watched them from up above.  Anna was screaming now . . . worried about her "friends."  With a snarl, Kurt teleported down behind her, grabbed her by the waist and teleported up to the rafters again.
{OOC: I squeaked when I saw this XD That was exactly what I was hoping he would end up doing 8D}

Anna fixing to fly down to Hannah when she heard a familiar sound behind her. She let out a shriek when she was suddenly grabbed around the waist and teleported away. She looked around to see Kurt had teleported the two of them up in the rafters. 

She struggled in his arms. Okay, take a deep breath... He doesn't realize what he is doing... She thought, before turning her head to look over her shoulder at him. "Kurt, please, think about this..." She said, trying to get her voice even, but it was hard with all of his snarling. "Look, whatever is going through your mind right now isn't true; I don't want to fight you." She said, looking at him with pleasing eyes. Hie yellwo eyes were filled with so much anger and hurt... She almost couldn't stand the intensity of it, but she kept eye contact, even if she found herself easy falling into his eyes.

{OOC: Oh, Sophie, if you want you can bring out Dr. Strange and have him attack Wanda X3 it's going to be kinda like all of the guys go after the girls who they are interested in XD If you didn't catch that lol (which I'm sure you did :3)}
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Kirika wrote:
Kirika was about to go to Logan, and try to knock some sense into him, but saw how fast Laura had advanced. Causing her eyes to narrow. Laura was faster than her, and she didn't like it. That was her father, she was nothing but a clone. Why did she act like she was his daughter, and why was she so fast to protect Kitty and try to get her dad to fight the fake memories. These thoughts caused Kirika to shake her head, "No, I can't think of this right now, I need to help out." She said to herself, before taking out her claws and running towards Laura and Logan. Maybe with the two of them, Logan would be able to remember some of his real memories. Kirika  slid underneath a table that was blocking her path, before getting back onto her feet and ran faster towards the two.

Though, the moment she was close to them, she was knocked down. Kirika quickly felt claws in her arm and knew exactly who it was. She quickly looked at him, growling as he started to speak. "Why? Because maybe if he sees all three of us, he'll break free?" She  growled viciously as she used her free arm to slash his face. Causing him to stumble back. Kirika quickly advanced onto him, kicking him in the chest, causing him to hit the wall hard. "Sorry, but I rather see my dad back to his normal self. And, I will not let you get in the way of that!" She yelled, slashing at him.

Supergirl wrote:
Kara had been staring at Kal-El in shock. The way he kept looking at both her and Barbara was making her scared. He seemed so angry, hurt, and betrayed. It had been enough to make Kara freeze in her spot. She had heard people fighting around them, but all she could focus on was how her cousin was being controlled by someone else. How he no longer had the real memories, only fake memories. How she had just lost her cousin in a matter of hours. Knowing this, it caused Kara to start shaking as the tears ran down her cheeks. "Kal-El, please, don't attack us." Kara whimpered out, not wanting to have to fight her only living relative. Or, what was left of him. Though, she knew he was still here, but she knew it wasn't her cousin right now.

With that last glare from Kal-El, Kara forced herself to take a step forward. "Kal-El?" She asked, before seeing his eyes light up red, causing her eyes to widened. "Kal, DON'T!" Kara screamed as she got hit by his heat vision, causing her to fly into the wall and break through it. She laid in the rubble of the broken wall for a couple of seconds, before slowly getting up to hold her head. Kal-El was strong, stronger than her, but now she had to fight him. It was like the time where she was under control of Darkseid, but the roles were reversed. Kara didn't want to fight him, but she had to. Slowly, but surely, Kara got up, and before she could think anymore of the subject, she started to fly towards Kal-El.

Kara quickly flew towards him, getting ready to hit him with a punch. She knew Barbara was strong, but they needed each other in order to be able to defeat him. Once she was close enough to him, she quickly threw her fist, punching him, sending him to a wall. She then flew back to Barbara and looked at her. "I know you're strong, and you are able to take on Superman. But if we want any chance of defeating him, and get his memories back. We have to fight together." She said as the tears fell from her eyes as she started to shake.

Celeste wrote:
Anna stepped back and gasped a little when he hissed at her. She jumped again when he teleported away, causing her to look around for him. She flew up a little, over the fighting crowd below, hoping to catch where he might have gone.

Her eyes caught Hannah going after the man behind the whole thing himself; Ra's Al Gul. "HANNAH!? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" She shouted, looking at her best friend in shock as she took on the leader of the League of Shadows.

-----

Barbara moved into a defensive position the moment Clark shot Kara with his heat vision. When Kara punched Clark into the wall and flew towards her. She listened to Kara's words. "I was hoping you would say that." She said, seeing her friend starting to cry over having to fight her only living blood relative. "We'll get him back... don't worry..." She said, comforting herself just as much as she was comforting Kara. S

She was shaking on the inside, thoughts racing through her mind, realizing now she had been slowly falling for the Man of Steel for some time now...

She wasn't going to let it all come crumbling down because of Ra's wanted to control all of the men and wanted Bruce as his puppet...

Barbara watched as Clark started to come back through the wall. "On my signal, use your heat vision..." She whispered, before seeing Clark's head exit the wall. She threw a smoke bomb at him, glad she had her belt in her purse and had placed it over her black dress. "NOW!" She shouted, before the threw a vary of detonating batarangs.

----

Logan let out a growl when Laura jumped on top of him, before throwing him away from Kitty. He got up and watched her try to reason with him. He just growled more, not believing a word she said, not even really hearing her. All that flashed in his mind was the memories of betrayal from the woman he had been falling for and the two girls who claimed to be his daughters...

They all betrayed him... All to Sabertooth... Girls were working for Sabertooth... to gain Logan's trust...

He growled even louder, before running at Laura and slamming her into the wall. He raised his claws above her, before bringing them down and stabbing her in the stomach.
--
Clark flew back at the force of Kara's punch and even though he had crashed through a wall he slowly heaved himself up. He spotted Kara and Barbara talking to one another and he remembered the way they had looked as they had tried to kill Lois, the woman he loved. Getting up he was about to fly towards them but glared as a smoke bomb landed in front of him hampering his vision and then disoriented even further when batarangs flew towards him and blew up. Shaking his head he flew forward and grabbed Barbara around the waist as he glared down at her, "Why?" He growled as he lifted them up high enough that he could cause serious damage to her if he released her.
--
Victor was shocked by the woman extending claws exactly like Logan's and attacking him ruthlessly however he sighed and grabbed her by the wrists and stood up with her. Making sure those claws weren't going anywhere he smirked at her coldly, "So you must be another one of his pets huh?" He asked darkly before he leaned forward and sniffed her. He frowned, she smelled like Mariko...and Logan, interesting..."He never told me had a kid." He sneered. He was about to say more but was interrupted as the other kid slammed into him and the girl, effectively knocking them both over.
--
Kitty had been struggling to do much of anything, it had been awhile since she had phased through adamantium and it hurt. On top of that she couldn't watch the ongoing battle and not feel like a failure....this was her fault. She shouldn't have suggested this thing in the first place...going to a club...urgh she was stupid. But right now she couldn't focus on herself she had to intervene, every moment she wasted she was causing Laura to become even more injured and that was something she didn't want. She was about to jump in but froze as Laura was flung towards her, she was still feeling the effects of the adamantium and so she couldn't concentrate on phasing. She let out a grunt as Laura knocked her back and she realized that she hadn't been the only one to fall over...Sabretooth and Kirika were also there. She got up making sure not to injure Laura any further as she needed to heal, "Logan...please stop this...I love you." She said gently as she approached him with her hands up, she could feel tears threatening to fall down but she forced them back.
Back to top Go down
Kirika

Kirika

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Kirika growled viciously when Sabretooth grabbed her wrists, forcing her to stay in one place. Her dark green eyes glared at him coldly. When he asked if she was one of her dad's pets, she growled, "Guess again." She growled, before trying to rip herself away from the man. She was going to kick his legs out from under him, but he suddenly started sniffing her. Causing her eyebrow to rise. "What the hell are you doing?" Kirika asked, growling. Though, when he spoke about how Logan didn't tell him he had a kid, she froze a little. Why would her dad tell this guy about having a daughter, when he himself didn't know he had one either. Kirika was about to ask why, but suddenly saw two people heading towards them. Her eyes widened as she was suddenly knocked over by Sabretooth when he had gotten knocked over.

When Kirika got up, she suddenly saw Laura right next to her. Her eyes widened when she suddenly saw how badly she was bleeding. Causing her to freeze a little. As Laura spoke, telling both her and Kitty to bring Logan back, she turned her head right as Logan growled viciously at all three of them, before looking back to Laura. "Laura?" She asked softly, before seeing her pass out, causing her eyes to widen more, "Laura! Shit!" Kirika cursed, before looking up when Kitty started to approach her dad. Causing her to take a step forward, "Be careful, Kitty." She said loudly, hoping that the lady would hear her.

Kirika then turned when she heard a low groan, making her look at the man who attacked her. Her eyes narrowed as she quickly kicked him onto his back and got on top of him, pinning him with all of her strength. All she was hoping was that he wouldn't do something that could force her to get off of him. Her green eyes glared at him as she growled viciously. "What are his new memories!?" She yelled, "What does he think we did to him!?" She continued to yell, before putting her claws by his throat, "Tell me or I swear to God I will kill you right here and now!" Kirika yelled, pressing her claws against his neck more.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Victor chuckled, he knew the kid wouldn't be able to really keep him down but he was amused by her efforts. "Well I don't know, but you're welcome to find out." He said with a smirk. Before she could move he had punched her in the stomach and had lifted her off of him with ease before slamming her down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Gemina wrote:
Hannah had followed the rest in and tensed when she heard what was going on...where was he?  Her eyes landed on Ra's, she knew him...not personally no but she knew Bruce's connection with him.  And she had a feeling that wherever Bruce was, this man was responsible for it before she could even talk herself out of it she was running forward and then she had shoved him.  Eyes widening she stared at him with some horror before she glared down at him, "Where is he?!" She demanded.  Ok so she wasn't a Batman and she could imagine her threatening tone wasn't exactly threatening.
(I'm sorry, I've been busy)
Ra's shoved himself up off the ground before he turned to look at the pretty young woman in front of him, he knew her and he also knew she would pose a threat to his plans here. "Well looks like you take after your boyfriend." He commented dryly as he studied her with interest. If she managed to heal Bruce and restore his memory then everything here would be for naught, grabbing her roughly by the arm he held his sword against her throat. "If Bruce remembered who you were he would mourn your death, unfortunately he believes that Talia is his wife and that you have tried to kill her." He said with a dark smile. His grip on her tightened and he sneered at her, "I suppose your knight won't come to save you." He added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kinney

Sarah Kinney

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Sarah walked into the warehouse, her green eyes taking in the whole scenario. She had been given orders to worry about the people who were under control, before worrying about Ra's al Ghul. Which she was planning to stick by. Though, one the other side of her mind was wondering how Fury was able to resurrect her. It was a mystery to her, but she couldn't think about it right now. She walked further into the the warehouse, her curly hair bouncing as she did. Her eyes narrowed, trying to figure out who she'd have to stop first. Who was the strongest here, and would cause a lot of trouble for everyone here? That was a hard thing to figure out, all the men looked strong. As her eyes continued to roam the ground, they fell upon someone laying on the ground in a puddle of their blood. Causing her eyes to narrow more to examine the casualty. Though, the more she walked towards the body, her eyes widened. Sarah quickly ran to the body.

"Laura!" Sarah called out her daughter as she went on to her knees to start checking her pulse. She breathed as she could feel it, she quickly moved the hair out of her daughter's face. "Laura, hang in there baby, hang in there." She whispered, before suddenly noticing the wound, causing her eyes to widen even more. Her hands quickly went to cover the wound, blood was still coming out so it was a fresh wound. Sarah looked around her to check the surroundings to find something that could help her daughter. When she found nothing, she cursed and took off the jacket she was wearing. She quickly tore a big part of the jacket, before picking Laura up into her arms, and lifting up her shirt to look at the wound a bit more.

"Shit." Sarah gasped as she saw how bad the wound was, "Why isn't your healing working?" She asked herself more than to her daughter. She propped Laura onto her chest so she would be sitting up and give her enough room to wrap the ripped piece of the jacket around her wound. When she was done wrapping the cloth around her, she made sure it was tight, wanting to stop the blood. Sarah then picked up her daughter and brought to the shadows where there was a booth. She laid her on the seats, before kissing her forehead, "I'll come back for you, I promise." She whispered, before narrowing her eyes as she walked away from her daughter to check the surroundings. She remembered seeing a male and a female fighting beside her when she was helping Laura.

Once Sarah found the two, she examined them, trying to figure out who was the bad guy. When she heard the girl ask the man certain questions, it was clear who was the bad guy. Sarah quickly advanced onto the guy, grabbing his arm and turning him around. Her eyes narrowed fast as she caught his glance at her. As she started to stare at him, a piercing pain started to fill Victor's head. Causing him to go on one knee. She took a step forward, raising her hand to the other girl, wanting her to stay out of range of them. "Don't come close, you'll get affected too." She said, before walking closer to Victor to where she was hovering over him. Forcing him to look up at him. "What is your name?" Sarah asked, "Tell me, or I will make the pain grow." She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Superman wrote:
Clark flew back at the force of Kara's punch and even though he had crashed through a wall he slowly heaved himself up.  He spotted Kara and Barbara talking to one another and he remembered the way they had looked as they had tried to kill Lois, the woman he loved.  Getting up he was about to fly towards them but glared as a smoke bomb landed in front of him hampering his vision and then disoriented even further when batarangs flew towards him and blew up.  Shaking his head he flew forward and grabbed Barbara around the waist as he glared down at her, "Why?" He growled as he lifted them up high enough that he could cause serious damage to her if he released her.

Barbara cursed when Kara was taken by Peter. She kept trying to distract Clark with more batarangs, but knew that it wouldn't last for long...

Apparently it didn't last as long as she had hoped, for Clark had flown past the batarangs and grabbed her by the waist. She let out a groan and winced as he flew them up high over the battle below. She managed to look up at him and flinched under his glare.

So Bruce had been teaching him the batglare...

She gasped, feeling her squeeze him a little. "Clark, what ever you believe; it's not true." She said, praying to God that he would listen to her. "Remember how time working together at the school, and how we figured out that maze together... The tickle fights, the late nights-" She gasped again, feeling him squeeze tighter. "-slacking off of figuring out the course work for the next week..." Her blue eyes stared into his, not leaving his once.

"Please, Clark," She pleaded. "Kara loves you! She adores you! Don't-Don't forget that!" She said, secretly slipping her hand down to her belt, hoping to get what she needed if it called for it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Logan growled as his eyes moved to the other three. He saw a woman taking care of Sabertooth, which ticked him off a bit, but gave him a chance to go after the two girls that were left standing.

His eyes landed on them, studying the two. He still hardly knew Kirika; her mission had failed before he realized the truth about her...

His anger now was directed at his first target in the beginning; Kitty Pryde, the woman who broke his heart.

He growled loudly, before running at her. He didn't extract his claws this time, wanting to beat the woman with his fists more then his claws. He moved to punch her in the stomach, but at the last minute changed his position to kick her in the head, sending her flying back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:13 pm

When Peter mouthed those three words back to Kara, a huge smile formed. Kara slowly started to loosen her grip on him, as well as lifted some of her strength off of him. She stared down at him, wondering if he was really back. Was he able to break through the control? The more he didn't attack her as she slowly made her strength died down, the more she was convinced that he had broken free. Once she had completely turned her super strength off, and no signs of attacking occurred, Kara couldn't help but laugh. She quickly hugged him, finding herself crying on his chest. "Thank goodness, I thought I lost you forever." She cried, before pulling away to look down at him, kissing him before she got off of him.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Sarah Kinney wrote:
Sarah walked into the warehouse, her green eyes taking in the whole scenario. She had been given orders to worry about the people who were under control, before worrying about Ra's al Ghul. Which she was planning to stick by. Though, one the other side of her mind was wondering how Fury was able to resurrect her. It was a mystery to her, but she couldn't think about it right now. She walked further into the the warehouse, her curly hair bouncing as she did. Her eyes narrowed, trying to figure out who she'd have to stop first. Who was the strongest here, and would cause a lot of trouble for everyone here? That was a hard thing to figure out, all the men looked strong. As her eyes continued to roam the ground, they fell upon someone laying on the ground in a puddle of their blood. Causing her eyes to narrow more to examine the casualty. Though, the more she walked towards the body, her eyes widened. Sarah quickly ran to the body.

"Laura!" Sarah called out her daughter as she went on to her knees to start checking her pulse. She breathed as she could feel it, she quickly moved the hair out of her daughter's face. "Laura, hang in there baby, hang in there." She whispered, before suddenly noticing the wound, causing her eyes to widen even more. Her hands quickly went to cover the wound, blood was still coming out so it was a fresh wound. Sarah looked around her to check the surroundings to find something that could help her daughter. When she found nothing, she cursed and took off the jacket she was wearing. She quickly tore a big part of the jacket, before picking Laura up into her arms, and lifting up her shirt to look at the wound a bit more.

"Shit." Sarah gasped as she saw how bad the wound was, "Why isn't your healing working?" She asked herself more than to her daughter. She propped Laura onto her chest so she would be sitting up and give her enough room to wrap the ripped piece of the jacket around her wound. When she was done wrapping the cloth around her, she made sure it was tight, wanting to stop the blood. Sarah then picked up her daughter and brought to the shadows where there was a booth. She laid her on the seats, before kissing her forehead, "I'll come back for you, I promise." She whispered, before narrowing her eyes as she walked away from her daughter to check the surroundings. She remembered seeing a male and a female fighting beside her when she was helping Laura.

Once Sarah found the two, she examined them, trying to figure out who was the bad guy. When she heard the girl ask the man certain questions, it was clear who was the bad guy. Sarah quickly advanced onto the guy, grabbing his arm and turning him around. Her eyes narrowed fast as she caught his glance at her. As she started to stare at him, a piercing pain started to fill Victor's head. Causing him to go on one knee. She took a step forward, raising her hand to the other girl, wanting her to stay out of range of them. "Don't come close, you'll get affected too." She said, before walking closer to Victor to where she was hovering over him. Forcing him to look up at him. "What is your name?" Sarah asked, "Tell me, or I will make the pain grow." She demanded.
Victor coughed and glared up at her as he ignored the pounding in his head, he had had worse before and yet...he sniffed her and smirked as he smelled Laura on her. "So you're the kid's mother huh?" He asked knowingly as he glanced over at Laura before he turned to look back at her. Before she could move he had pinned her to the ground and tightened his grip around her throat, "I've faced all kinds in my day bitch, so what makes you think I'm going to just spill everything to you?" He demanded as he shoved her against the floor.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Ra's al Ghul wrote:

(I'm sorry, I've been busy)
Ra's shoved himself up off the ground before he turned to look at the pretty young woman in front of him, he knew her and he also knew she would pose a threat to his plans here.  "Well looks like you take after your boyfriend." He commented dryly as he studied her with interest.  If she managed to heal Bruce and restore his memory then everything here would be for naught, grabbing her roughly by the arm he held his sword against her throat.  "If Bruce remembered who you were he would mourn your death, unfortunately he believes that Talia is his wife and that you have tried to kill her." He said with a dark smile.  His grip on her tightened and he sneered at her, "I suppose your knight won't come to save you." He added after a moment.
Hannah glared at him defiantly, she wasn't afraid of him she was only afraid for Bruce..."I'm going to ask again, where is Bruce?" She asked calmly though her eyes glinted dangerously as she stared at him. She knew she couldn't attack him as he was holding a sword to her throat but she was trying to think of things she could do to fight him off.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Peter sat up after Kara had gotten off of him. He knew she thought he was completely back, but he still felt off...

He smiled a little when she laughed, before she hugged him. He looked at her in surprise at first when he realized she was now crying. He hugged her back and when she kissed him, he returned it. 

When she pulled back, he flicked her hair, giving her his signature smile for her. He stood up and immediately felt pain course through his muscles. His face scrunched up in pain before he opened his eyes to see his right arm pointed at Kara. "Shit!" He mouthed, grabbing at his arm with his left hand.

At first it seemed to work, but before he could get it all the way down, his left arm suddenly let go of his right, right before his right hand closed down on the button, shooting webbing at Kara.

He tried to force his arms to obey, but they ignored his commands as they started repeatedly shooting webbing at Kara. His face showed how much he was trying to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kinney

Sarah Kinney

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Sarah tilted her head when he mentioned how her being Laura's mother. Knowing instantly that he was able to tell by her smell. "Good instincts." She complimented, before watching him glance where her daughter was. Not letting her eyes off of him, even though she wanted to turn around and check on Laura, but that was something she couldn't right now. She continued to studying, trying to figure out him out. Sarah glanced at his claws, she knew about his senses just by him sniffing her and telling her who she was, all she needed to know now was his weakness. When he looked back at her, her eyes stared straight into his, and she could tell he was thinking of something. The question was, what?

Though, before she knew it, she was suddenly tackled to the ground and pinned. Sarah laid still, and stayed calm as she stared up at the man. She let him speak, not even wincing when he shoved her against the floor once more. She waited for a few seconds, before flashing her eyes wide before they narrowed. The moment this happened, the pain in his head grew worse, and worse. It grew until he started to hear a whistling in his head that brought pain to his ears. "Because, if you don't I'll keep this going" Sarah said, making the pain grow even worse. She watched him cover his ears, and get off of her, letting her get up as she towered over him again. "Let's try this again, shall we?" She asked calmly, making the pain and the whistling noise grow, "What is your name, who are you, and what are your motives?" She asked, ready to increase the pain at any time.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Batgirl wrote:

Barbara cursed when Kara was taken by Peter. She kept trying to distract Clark with more batarangs, but knew that it wouldn't last for long...

Apparently it didn't last as long as she had hoped, for Clark had flown past the batarangs and grabbed her by the waist. She let out a groan and winced as he flew them up high over the battle below. She managed to look up at him and flinched under his glare.

So Bruce had been teaching him the batglare...

She gasped, feeling her squeeze him a little. "Clark, what ever you believe; it's not true." She said, praying to God that he would listen to her. "Remember how time working together at the school, and how we figured out that maze together... The tickle fights, the late nights-" She gasped again, feeling him squeeze tighter. "-slacking off of figuring out the course work for the next week..." Her blue eyes stared into his, not leaving his once.

"Please, Clark," She pleaded. "Kara loves you! She adores you! Don't-Don't forget that!" She said, secretly slipping her hand down to her belt, hoping to get what she needed if it called for it.
Clark scowled down at her, "You're lying!" He snapped as his hands tightened on her dangerously, he released her only to grab her by her elbow before she fell to her death. Hoisting her up to his eye level he glared down at her, "I thought I trusted you." He added as he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Wolverine wrote:
Logan growled as his eyes moved to the other three. He saw a woman taking care of Sabertooth, which ticked him off a bit, but gave him a chance to go after the two girls that were left standing.

His eyes landed on them, studying the two. He still hardly knew Kirika; her mission had failed before he realized the truth about her...

His anger now was directed at his first target in the beginning; Kitty Pryde, the woman who broke his heart.

He growled loudly, before running at her. He didn't extract his claws this time, wanting to beat the woman with his fists more then his claws. He moved to punch her in the stomach, but at the last minute changed his position to kick her in the head, sending her flying back a bit.
Kitty landed on the ground, she didn't want to fight Logan and she would do whatever it took to make sure that she didn't injure him or worse. She could feel a bruise forming from where he had kicked her but she ignored it and concentrated on phasing before she ghosted through the floor and then rising up behind him. She gripped him by the shoulders and phased him along with her, "Logan listen to me, you need to snap out of this." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Barbara let out a shout when he dropped her, her hand not getting to her grappling hook fast enough. When he grabbed her by the elbow, she let out a painful cry, feeling her arm go out of place from her shoulder. She looked up at Clark with tearful eyes. "W-Why..." She started, hissing in pain. "Would I lie to you?" She asked, reaching up and grabbed the arm that was holding her other arm, just to give her injured arm a better chance of not hurting so much.

"You literally hold my life in your hands." She said, looking at him sternly through the tears. "Clark,-" She said, hesitantly, feeling her life and her heart were both on the line. "Y-you mean everything to me..." She said, feeling a bit light headed.

Before either of them could blink, she swung her body back, ignoring the pain in her arm. When she came towards him, she reached up and kissed him on the lips, not caring what he did in response.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Sarah Kinney wrote:
Sarah tilted her head when he mentioned how her being Laura's mother. Knowing instantly that he was able to tell by her smell. "Good instincts." She complimented, before watching him glance where her daughter was. Not letting her eyes off of him, even though she wanted to turn around and check on Laura, but that was something she couldn't right now. She continued to studying, trying to figure out him out. Sarah glanced at his claws, she knew about his senses just by him sniffing her and telling her who she was, all she needed to know now was his weakness. When he looked back at her, her eyes stared straight into his, and she could tell he was thinking of something. The question was, what?

Though, before she knew it, she was suddenly tackled to the ground and pinned. Sarah laid still, and stayed calm as she stared up at the man. She let him speak, not even wincing when he shoved her against the floor once more. She waited for a few seconds, before flashing her eyes wide before they narrowed. The moment this happened, the pain in his head grew worse, and worse. It grew until he started to hear a whistling in his head that brought pain to his ears. "Because, if you don't I'll keep this going" Sarah said, making the pain grow even worse. She watched him cover his ears, and get off of her, letting her get up as she towered over him again. "Let's try this again, shall we?" She asked calmly, making the pain and the whistling noise grow, "What is your name, who are you, and what are your motives?" She asked, ready to increase the pain at any time.
Feeling the pain rise in his head he doubled over and clutched his head, his nails grew and started to dig into his skull at the pain. He growled, little bitch "Victor Creed." He snarled as he moved his eyes up to meet her own. "And I just want revenge on those who have wronged me." He bit out.
Back to top Go down
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Gemina wrote:

Hannah glared at him defiantly, she wasn't afraid of him she was only afraid for Bruce..."I'm going to ask again, where is Bruce?" She asked calmly though her eyes glinted dangerously as she stared at him.  She knew she couldn't attack him as he was holding a sword to her throat but she was trying to think of things she could do to fight him off.
Ra's smiled at her, she had spirit and for a moment he could almost see what Bruce liked about her, "You want to see where he is, very well then I'll show you." He said and before she could move he had slid his word back into its sheath on his back before he took her to a secret panel against the wall and opened it leading her into a room.  Inside the room was one tube, and the man inside of it was fully alert, he led them both forward until he shoved the girl on her knees.  "I didn't want to do this but Bruce you have given me no choice, either join the League of Shadows willingly or I'll kill your little girlfriend." He said as he held up the sword to show Bruce that he was being completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Bruce didn't know how long he had been in that tube, but already figured Ra's was behind all of this. He had been meditating as he thought of a way to get out, when Ra's came in, dragging Hannah with him.

He glared at Ra's as he forced Hannah to the ground, before he tensed at the man's threat. He looked at Hannah, seeing her seething with anger. He watched her for a moment, before looking back at Ra's. He had already witnessed Hannah dieing once before... He wasn't even sure if her healing powers could bring her back this time if he said no and Ra's did kill her...

"If you swear to spare her and let her go free... I'll join." He stated, no emotion in his tone and his face hard.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kinney

Sarah Kinney

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 pm

"Nice to meet you Mr. Creed, I'm Sarah Kinney." Sarah said softly, before listening to what his motive was. While keeping her power focused on him, she turned her head to look at her daughter. What did she do to make this man want revenge? She turned to look back at him, questions like that had to wait. Right now she had to focus on knocking out anyone who was threat right now, before she had to focus on helping the brainwashed men. "I'm sorry that you are filled with nothing but hatred. But, if I do find out that you are really part of what happened to my daughter. I will find you, and finish the job." She said, making the pain in his head flare up before decreasing a little bit, "This isn't a threat, it's a promise." Sarah stated.

"Goodnight, Mr. Creed." She said, before ripping all of the pain out of his head, causing him to pass out and fall to the ground. Once she confirmed him being knocked out, she looked up and looked for her next target. Though as she looked, she suddenly heard a fierce growling, making her turn her head to right quickly. The man her eyes fell upon, made her eyes widened. Wolverine, the man whose DNA S.H.I.E.L.D used on her so they could have Laura. She watched how he threw the female who was holding him over his head. As she continued to stare at him, she suddenly remembered Laura's wound. There were three holes in her stomach, and Wolverine had three claws. Sarah slowly put two-and-two together, before narrowing her eyes as she started to walk towards him.

Once she reached Wolverine, Sarah gently grabbed the female and placed her behind her. "I'm sorry, but you need to stay behind me, and no matter what you stay there. If you come in front of us and get to close, you'll be affected as well." She said calmly, but strictly. Sarah watched how Wolverine looked at her, and waited for him to run at her before she quickly narrowed her eyes and sent pain all throughout his head. This time she used half the amount of pain she used on Victor. She didn't want to knock him out, but she had to use a lot of her power in order to make this man fall down. "If there is anyone who can heal minds in here, can you please help Wolverine right now! I have him in a hold." Sarah said loudly, hoping someone would hear here. She then turned her head a little bit, but not all the way so she could speak to the female behind her.

"Talk to him! Remind him of any good memories." Sarah stated, before putting all of her attention back onto Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Hannah's eyes filled with tears as she stared at Bruce, she looked down as she did her best to control her breathing. "No...Bruce, my life isn't worth that." She argued as she looked up at him, her life was meaningless compared to other lives. "If you join...you'll regret it and even worse it'll kill you." She said quietly, she was silently pleading with him to change his mind.
--
Cassandra had followed Ra's and Hannah into the room and frowned when she overheard the ultimatum and she knew that she was Bruce's only real hope of getting out of that tube. She entered the room soundlessly and when she was close enough she grabbed Ra's around the neck and yanked him away from Hannah, "Not today you won't." She snapped as she looked in Bruce's direction.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Bruce noticed Cassandra before anyone else did. When she grabbed Ra's by the neck, he gave her a look. "What took you?" He asked.

"Hannah, press the green control on the control panel there." He told her, knowing that was the button that would free him from the tube.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Sigyn had been trying to focus on someone to heal but everyone was locked in battle and she wasn't skilled enough to hold her own in a truly difficult battle. She kept going through the hall until she overheard someone calling for a healer, she made her way towards the two women and the man who was on the ground. Once she was close enough she reached out with her healing abilities and started gently repairing the damage that had been done.
--
At the other woman's words, Kitty nodded and started to speak, she reminded Logan of their first date and how much she loved him. "This isn't exactly how I pictured telling you...but I've always loved you. And you are amazing Logan....you've been there for me whenever I need you and you're always telling me how much I mean to you." She said and started to tear up as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)   A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl's Night Out (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next