S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+14
Batman
Lupa
Celeste
Hermes
Vali
Adam Falk
Sigyn
Jormungand
Hel
Nightcrawler
Animus
Lilium
Wolverine
Shadowcat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:28 am

(Uh Dani the soldiers aren't super powered Razz XD)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 am

(some of the bad guys are fighting though aren't they?)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:13 pm

(no, Victor is fighting the soldiers but other then that nope XD)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:16 pm

(oh well... honestly i'm too exhausted to do any changes right now ... barely willing to type now)
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:53 pm

(I'm so so so sorry for the late reply, but I was retaking the ACT today and all of my attention was put towards focusing on that ><)

Sophie slowly blinked. " . . .does P.E. swim class count?" she asked before shaking her head. "Nevermind, we should probably deal with the commandos storming the school right now."

----
Hermes gave an encouraging grin. "Nah, I'm sure you're not! You're far too clever! You've just got to get a bit more self-esteem, that's all!" he said brightly before wrapping an arm securely around her. "Alright, let's get going then!" he chirped.

And then they were flying towards the roof of the school. If Ami were to look back, she might see some translucent wings sprouting out of the back of Hermes' converse.

----
Donna grunted as Pietro tackled her out of the way, and nodded at him in thanks, quickly reaching around him to deflect a bullet.

----

Strange's eyes widened when the one soldier tackled Wanda, causing her to fly into him. He rubbed his head and looked down at her in worry before looking up at the soldier, raising his hands and sending the man flying into several of his other soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote :
Donna grunted as Pietro tackled her out of the way, and nodded at him in thanks, quickly reaching around him to deflect a bullet.

----

Strange's eyes widened when the one soldier tackled Wanda, causing her to fly into him. He rubbed his head and looked down at her in worry before looking up at the soldier, raising his hands and sending the man flying into several of his other soldiers.
Pietro smiled and nodded. "Thanks Donna." He rolled off the pretty young Amazon and flipped back onto his feet.

-----------------

Wanda rubbed the side of her head trying to clear her vision not wanting to be a target she stayed low while she blinked away the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5