S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+14
Batman
Lupa
Celeste
Hermes
Vali
Adam Falk
Sigyn
Jormungand
Hel
Nightcrawler
Animus
Lilium
Wolverine
Shadowcat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:18 pm

{OOC: Eeek! *///* <3333}

Bruce stared into her eyes, taking in what she was saying. He kissed her gently on the lips before pulling back a little. "Then you can have all of me..." He whispered, before kissing her again. He pushed the gadgets they had been working on over to the side, before turning Hannah around. He lifted her onto the table, having her sitting on it, while he stood and kissed her.

His hands ran down her sides, before fingering the hem of her blouse.

----

Barbara smiled when she felt her feet return to the ground once more. She still held onto him tightly, not wanting him to let her go. She kept kissing him, moving a little to make it a bit more intense.

Barbara could feel her hormones going haywire; she had almost forgotten what it was like to be held and loved. Only problem with this would be the fact that Clark couldn't even really have sex with her without killing her...

We're going to have to fix that... She thought, before pushing it back in her mind as she focused on kissing the Man of Steel.

----
{OOC: *cough* We're getting rated R here, sooooo avert your eyes if you don't wish to read this... >.> XDDDDD}

Logan felt his body react to her moan and how she gripped onto him. He pulled away from his lips, only to quickly remove both of their shirts and completely get rid of her bra. He moved to where her legs were on either side of him, as he pressed his bare chest against hers. His lips returned hers quickly as he pulled her up to where they were both sitting, and she was straddling him.

As he kissed her hard, his other hand made its way to her other breast, giving it the same attention that his other hand have given her other breast earlier.

He knew she could feel him growing beneath her, he didn't care though.

He just wanted her and needed her. He loved her and didn't want to let her go or let this moment slip by.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Hermes wrote:

Kurt sniffed and gave Anna a small smile.  "Danke," he whispered.  At least she wasn't mad or upset.  It would take Kurt a little while longer to get over the incident himself, but for now . . . for now, this was enough.  

When she called him her friend, Kurt couldn't help but brighten a little.  She . . . she still thought of him as a friend.  She still wanted to be friends with him after . . .

Kurt's thoughts were interrupted by her request.  His smile fell a little, and he looked down to see that his fingers were already shaking from nervousness.  He gulped and closed his eyes as he tried to think.  

You need to show her.  Under your own terms, when you're not trying to harm her.  Give her something to remember that face by other than a monster.

So, taking a shaky breath, Kurt nodded his head, and nervously let his hand creep towards the perception filter on his wrist, and . . .

He pressed the button.  Like that.  No noise except for a small beep, and his blue fur and three-fingered hands were visible.  He kept his yellow eyes cast towards the floor, and his tail swished back and forth nervously.  
Anna saw how nervous he was when she asked him. Ack, maybe I should have asked a different time... She thought, biting her lip as she felt bad. She was surprised when he nodded his head, agreeing to her request.

She watched as his hand pressed a button on his watch, before she heard the beep. She blinked when his appearance changed in front of her so instantly. She took in his appearance, her eyes moving from his hands to his tail, before moving back to his face.

Anna smiled softly as she grabbed one of his hands with her own. She moved and gave him a kiss on the cheek, finding his fur to be just as soft as it looked. "...I was right." She said, her smile brightening.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Hermes wrote:

Sophie felt the surprised vibe coming from him, and almost immediately winced.  "Oooh, sorry, just gave you an empathetic smack, didn't I?" she smiled a little sheepishly.  "I'm not used to having to watch my emotions around people, so I tend to get a little . . . spastic, with them," she coughed.  
She then gave an exasperated exhale at what he said.  "Oh, god, it's just awful.  I feel embarassed for them and for me," she shook her head before blinking.  "Smells?" she tilted her head thoughtfully.  "Huh, I've never noticed that before."  
"Well, that might be beaucse you can't notice it?" Jorry suggested, rubbing his neck. "Lats time I chekced, humans sense of smell, hearing and all that, are way lower thna animals... right?"
Well maybe for a few exception. There's alot of different types in this shcool afetrall. "And trust me, you're lucky you don't
[quote="Hermes"]quot;

Hermes wrote:

At this, Hermes gave a playful grin.  "Nah, just the clever pretty ones," he winked before crossing his arms.  "Now, what was it that had you in a poor mood, anyways?" he asked, a concerned frown on his face.

She held back blush this time and cleared her throut. With a sigh she leaned bakc agains the tree again with a soft frown. "Well, the fact that i'm so ungratefull and actually am whising back my old boring, uneventfull life.." she admitted a little shamefully. "It's great to know i'm not crazy, but i didn't sign up for THIS sort of crazy either," she sounded more furstared at this point. "I mean, everywhere I go here, there's big risk i get myself either raped or killed! And even after this shit happening, i haven't learned ape shit about my own abilites oranything else."
She inhaled deeply, before giving him an apolgetic look. "Sorry... litsening to a weak human's complaints must be more than broing and annoying for you..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Vali wrote:

Vali's smile froze, before looking a little ashamed as he glanced around the room again. "To be honest, me and father has not shared a single word sicne I got here..." he admitted. "Niether has me and mother..."
--
Adam made a little grimace at even thinking that. "I understand his worry, but still Hel is a goddess. I couldn't hurt her even if I wnated too... plus, she can control me like a puppet if she so wished."
Hel raised an eyebrow at that, "Why not?" She asked quietly as she studied him, "I mean I know Sigyn will be overjoyed if she saw you and dad...dad will be pleased to talk to you." She said quietly.  She knew one thing for sure that Sigyn didn't blame him for the past and that she would love to talk to him once again.
--
Sigyn studied him thoughtfully, "Well in that case I give my blessing, and while Hel can indeed handle herself...she has been hurt.  I'm surprised she and Black Adam are teaching a class together after what he did." She said darkly, it wasn't often one got to see Sigyn upset or even slightly angry but in that moment she looked quite intimidating. Realizing that what she had said wasn't common knowledge she turned away, "She wouldn't want me to tell anyone." She said quietly, it was the one thing she hadn't said to anyone.

Last edited by Hel on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Batman wrote:
{OOC: Eeek! *///* <3333}

Bruce stared into her eyes, taking in what she was saying. He kissed her gently on the lips before pulling back a little. "Then you can have all of me..." He whispered, before kissing her again. He pushed the gadgets they had been working on over to the side, before turning Hannah around. He lifted her onto the table, having her sitting on it, while he stood and kissed her.

His hands ran down her sides, before fingering the hem of her blouse.

----

Barbara smiled when she felt her feet return to the ground once more. She still held onto him tightly, not wanting him to let her go. She kept kissing him, moving a little to make it a bit more intense.

Barbara could feel her hormones going haywire; she had almost forgotten what it was like to be held and loved. Only problem with this would be the fact that Clark couldn't even really have sex with her without killing her...

We're going to have to fix that... She thought, before pushing it back in her mind as she focused on kissing the Man of Steel.

----
{OOC: *cough* We're getting rated R here, sooooo avert your eyes if you don't wish to read this... >.> XDDDDD}

Logan felt his body react to her moan and how she gripped onto him. He pulled away from his lips, only to quickly remove both of their shirts and completely get rid of her bra. He moved to where her legs were on either side of him, as he pressed his bare chest against hers. His lips returned hers quickly as he pulled her up to where they were both sitting, and she was straddling him.

As he kissed her hard, his other hand made its way to her other breast, giving it the same attention that his other hand have given her other breast earlier.

He knew she could feel him growing beneath her, he didn't care though.

He just wanted her and needed her. He loved her and didn't want to let her go or let this moment slip by.
Hannah made a startled noise when he cleared the desk and sat her down on the table, her hands slipped around his neck in response as she kissed him eagerly. She shivered a little bit when she felt his hands start to play at the bottom of her shirt and she pulled back a little, "I...I love you." She whispered against his lips before she met his eyes shyly as she stared at him with her lips slightly parted.
--
Clark kissed her eagerly, he knew he couldn't actually have sex with her...but there were other things he could do to bring her some pleasure. He just hoped he didn't screw up majorly and look like an idiot, he kissed her even deeper as he brought them closer against one another unable to restrain his moan as he felt her soft curves against him.
--
When she felt his hard on it really only made her want him that much more, she slipped her hands along his bare chest marveling in the feel of his muscled chest. Slipping one hand down she rubbed him through his pants, knowing that she was the cause of his hardening length only made her that much more happier.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Bruce couldn't help but smirk a little at her startled noise when he moved her around. He enjoyed her eagerness, showing him that he wasn't rushing anything. When she pulled back and whispered those three words, he looked into her eyes, taking in her words and beauty. He moved and kissed her forehead. "I love you too...." He whispered back.

He kissed her lips gently, but with passion as he held her close.

---

At the sound of his moan, Barbara pressed herself more against him eagerly, though, considering how close they were before, there really wasn't any space left. Her hand that had been feeling his arm muscles, shifted to the front of his shirt, before eagerly slipping under the shirt. Barbara ran her hand across his chest, as her hand in his hair pulled his head closer to hers.

She let out a small moan of her own, having trouble keeping her hormones in check. "Gosh, you're intoxicating..." She mumbled as she pulled back just a little, before putting her lips right back on his.

---

{OOC: Okay, who let out a lust magic or something???XDDD}

Logan let out a half grunt and half moan when started rubbing him through his pants. Her scent, touch, breathing, and taste were taking over his senses. His other hand moved down to her bottom and gave it a squeeze, before he moved his lips from hers to her neck and kissing her neck.

He bit a little on her flesh as he moved around her neck to her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Hannah smiled at his words and when he kissed her gently returned his kiss happily as she moved one hand down to run down his chest. She rubbed his firm muscles before she moved it further down and started to slide it up under his shirt so she could feel his bare skin.
--
Clark chuckled against her lips, "And so are you." He whispered his voice heavy as he kissed her deeply and moved his hands down to rest on her hips while one hand grazed her bare skin. Feeling the soft skin there he gently squeezed it before he kept kissing her.
--
Kitty gasped eagerly as he started moving his hands along her body and even more so when he bit down on her skin, she knew she would have a mark there. Sliding her free hand up his back she gripped the base of his neck and lightly ran her nails along the skin there as she whimpered eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:31 am

Hel wrote:

Hel raised an eyebrow at that, "Why not?" She asked quietly as she studied him, "I mean I know Sigyn will be overjoyed if she saw you and dad...dad will be pleased to talk to you." She said quietly.  She knew one thing for sure that Sigyn didn't blame him for the past and that she would love to talk to him once again.
Vali craefully meet his eyes with hers again, this time nto able to hide the hurt and fear he's been holding in. "Father is avoding me..." he almsot whisperd, but loud enough for her to hear. "And mother... I do miss her, and i'd want nothing more than to act liek a child again and curl up in her arms but I...I just can't face her..!"

Hel wrote:
Sigyn studied him thoughtfully, "Well in that case I give my blessing, and while Hel can indeed handle herself...she has been hurt.  I'm surprised she and Black Adam are teaching a class together after what he did." She said darkly, it wasn't often one got to see Sigyn upset or even slightly angry but in that moment she looked quite intimidating.  Realizing that what she had said wasn't common knowledge she turned away, "She wouldn't want me to tell anyone." She said quietly, it was the one thing she hadn't said to anyone.
Adam's expression stayed unreadable, even after the goddess little slip of the tounge. Sighign deeply, as if to calm himself down, her rubbed his forhead. "No, no my Lady really wouldn't want that," he chuckled, oferring Sigyn a warm smile. "But thanks anyway, now at least I understand her slightly better than before... Loki sure is lucky to have you," he added afetr a moment, as if in after thought.

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:09 am

Hel frowned, "I know you still blame yourself Vali....but you can't hide from her forever, if you want I can be there with you when you do talk to her ok?" She offered, inwardly though she was angry at her dad for avoiding Vali however she knew he had his reasons....even if she didn't understand them.
--
At his words she smiled warmly, "You are too kind." She said softly before she turned to go, "And Hel is lucky to have you in her life, I believe she is in good hands." She added as she gave him a small smile over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Celeste wrote:

Anna saw how nervous he was when she asked him. Ack, maybe I should have asked a different time... She thought, biting her lip as she felt bad. She was surprised when he nodded his head, agreeing to her request.

She watched as his hand pressed a button on his watch, before she heard the beep. She blinked when his appearance changed in front of her so instantly. She took in his appearance, her eyes moving from his hands to his tail, before moving back to his face.

Anna smiled softly as she grabbed one of his hands with her own. She moved and gave him a kiss on the cheek, finding his fur to be just as soft as it looked. "...I was right." She said, her smile brightening.
Kurt looked up in surprise when Anna grabbed his hand, blushing slightly - though it was hardly visible under the fur - when she kissed his cheek.  He gave her a slightly bewildered look, unsure of how to respond to this acceptance.  

"V-vight about vhat?" he managed to ask.  

Lilium wrote:

"Well, that might be beaucse you can't notice it?" Jorry suggested, rubbing his neck. "Lats time I chekced, humans sense of smell, hearing and all that, are way lower thna animals... right?"
Well maybe for a few exception. There's alot of different types in this shcool afetrall. "And trust me, you're lucky you don't
Sophie nodded her head.  "Well, yeah, I'm not always human, though," she said thoughtfully before snickering slightly at what Jorry said.  "Yeah, I probably am," she scratched behind her head before looking at Jorry curiously.  "What're you, then?  If you don't want to say, that's fine, I was just curious," she added quickly.  

Lilium wrote:

She held back blush this time and cleared her throut. With a sigh she leaned bakc agains the tree again with a soft frown. "Well, the fact that i'm so ungratefull and actually am whising back my old boring, uneventfull life.." she admitted a little shamefully. "It's great to know i'm not crazy, but i didn't sign up for THIS sort of crazy either," she sounded more furstared at this point. "I mean, everywhere I go here, there's big risk i get myself either raped or killed! And even after this shit happening, i haven't learned ape shit about my own abilites oranything else."
She inhaled deeply, before giving him an apolgetic look. "Sorry... litsening to a weak human's complaints must be more than broing and annoying for you..."
Hermes listened to her thoughtfully, and he nodded his head.  "Oh, that's totally understandable.  I'd be frustrated, too.  Heck, almost everyone gets frustrated if they go through what you are.  Do you know how whiny Odysseus could get?"  Hermes shook his head before giving her a bright grin.  "Nah, I like listening to human's problems!  Humans are brilliant!!  Much more interesting than any problems gods go through," he ran a hand through his hair with a frown.  "Most of the time it has to do with mortal women or some nymph, actually."
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Vali forced out a smile, but shaked his head. "No... I appreciate the offer but... No thank you..." he trailed off, trying to hold back the pain he felt threating to well upp inside of him all over again. "And about father," he chuckled, eyes growing darker. "I think it's for the best we don't meet, as I probably would only try to rip his throut open the moment I see him..."

---

Adam smiled, and gave the goddess a slight wave of his hand as she turned to leave. At her words, soething flickend in his eyes for a quick second. I'm the one who's in good hands, he thought to himself. "My lady, pardon for beign blunt, but that son of yours that goes to this shcool..." he started to ask, suddenly ecallin his vision from before, ho ahd looked exactly like the younger version of the goddess son. "...he doesn't have the ability to manipulate dreams, has he?"

---

Jorry titled his head, the hint of a smile tugging at his lips. "Not human all the time?" he murmued in thought. "You're a shapeshifter as well then," he said it more like a fact than asking.
He ahsked his head at her question, assuring her that's it's fine to ask. "I'm giant serpent."
he couldn't ahve said it more flatly or non caring.

---

Ami felt herself smile, both in relief and awe as the man yet again did nothign but to make her feel better. Huh, she wasn't thinking about the fact that this nice person was in fact a god a this point.
She giggled at him fondly, not bothering to hold back the small blush this time. Well, even if most of the stuff here was shit, at least she's had the luck to meet Hermes.
"Wherever I read about myth, gods are always pervs with trouble keeping their pants on. Men and women alike," she shrugged, smiling. "No offense though."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Hel frowned, "Why is that?" She asked quietly, she didn't know what her dad had done to merit that from his own son. She loved her dad and while he could react badly to some things she knew he cared about her.
--
Sigyn blinked in surprise before she turned to look at Adam, "No...he does know basic healing spells and could become a powerful sorcerer but everything he has been taught is all related to nature magic." She explained softly as she studied him with interest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
Hannah smiled at his words and when he kissed her gently returned his kiss happily as she moved one hand down to run down his chest.  She rubbed his firm muscles before she moved it further down and started to slide it up under his shirt so she could feel his bare skin.
--
Clark chuckled against her lips, "And so are you." He whispered his voice heavy as he kissed her deeply and moved his hands down to rest on her hips while one hand grazed her bare skin.  Feeling the soft skin there he gently squeezed it before he kept kissing her.
--
Kitty gasped eagerly as he started moving his hands along her body and even more so when he bit down on her skin, she knew she would have a mark there.  Sliding her free hand up his back she gripped the base of his neck and lightly ran her nails along the skin there as she whimpered eagerly.
Bruce rubbed her back as he kissed her and pulled her closer to him. He ran one of his hands down and rubbed her waist.

---

Barbara pulled herself closer to him, not wanting the kissing to stop. She started to slowly rub her hands over every piece of his exposed skin. She pulled back a little and let out a breath. "Wow... Think we need to slow down?" She asked, softly, knowing she wanted to keep kissing him, but was afraid that they might be going too fast.

---

Logan moved his lips down to her breast and started kissing it, while he moved his hand that was on her butt to her front. He started massaging her lightly through her panties.

{OOC: so much rated r... o.o'}

Hermes wrote:
Kurt looked up in surprise when Anna grabbed his hand, blushing slightly - though it was hardly visible under the fur - when she kissed his cheek.  He gave her a slightly bewildered look, unsure of how to respond to this acceptance.  

"V-vight about vhat?" he managed to ask.
Anna smiled brightly at him. "About how cool and cute you look." She admitted, knowing her cheeks might be turning a little pink, but she wasn't going to lie. "Did I mention that blue is one of my favorite colors?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Hel wrote:
Hel frowned, "Why is that?" She asked quietly, she didn't know what her dad had done to merit that from his own son.  She loved her dad and while he could react badly to some things she knew he cared about her.
Vali's hands gripped the couch so tightly they whitend. "Well why do you think?" he forced out a laugh, voice trembling rising anger. "He's the reason this all happend in the first place...!"

Hel wrote:
Sigyn blinked in surprise before she turned to look at Adam, "No...he does know basic healing spells and could become a powerful sorcerer but everything he has been taught is all related to nature magic." She explained softly as she studied him with interest.
"Huh I see...." Adam mumbled in thought, glancing out the window in wonder. So then, with that vision he had before... was that a... memory?
He shaked his head, deciding it wasn't important, not anymore at least. Not for the man he was now. "He seems like a good kid, works hard. You must be proud."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Hel understood then...in more ways then one, "I know what you mean...he was gone when my brothers and I were taken as well. However it was because of the Aesir that he was not present during our kidnapping. I am sorry for what happened Vali....it was awful what they did to you and Narfi." She said quietly and with anger, it wasn't right that they had punished the children for something they had had no control over.
--
Sigyn smiled at his words, "I am, and I am overjoyed to see him once again...it has been many years since we last spoke." She said with sadness resonating through her tone.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Sophie nodded her head, a smile on her face. "Yep!" she chirped before blinking at Jorry, her eyes slowly widening. "No. Freaking. Way. Dude, that's awesome!" she exclaimed, a huge smile on her face. "Man, I wish I could turn into something like that!! So far I can only turn into a dog, a rabbit, a squirrel, and a pigeon," she then gave a sarcastic smile. "Because pigeons are so terrifying, with those beady little eyes of their's, you know?"

-----

Hermes shook his head. "None taken!" he said brightly before sighing in exhasperation. "Oh, the family reunions are awful. Demeter keeps yelling at Hades to keep his hands off Persephone in public, Hephaestus is complaining about how Aphrodite spends more time with the homicidal war god than him, Zeus isn't even there and is off chasing some mortal woman while Hera spies on him," he shook his head. "It's worse than those awful Kardashian shows," he made a face.

-----

Kurt stared at Anna in surprise, his cheeks heating up even more. This only increased at her confession, and he looked down with a small smile. "I-I don't zink zough," he then looked up, his yellow eyes meeting hers. "S-so . . . v-vou don't mind . . . zhis?" he asked, looking back down at himself.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 pm

"Well, you should think so..." Anna said, smiling at him still.

"Of course I am! Kurt, you could be my least favorite color and I would still be okay with this." She said, jokingly. "Kurt, I get the feeling that people have given you grief over on how you look..." She said, looking him in the eyes.

"But, God doesn't make mistakes." She stated, smiling a bright smile. "Besides, even if you looked like everyone else, if you weren't the sweet, nice, and fun guy that I know, then we would have a problem." She said, shrugging.

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Batman wrote:

Bruce rubbed her back as he kissed her and pulled her closer to him. He ran one of his hands down and rubbed her waist.

---

Barbara pulled herself closer to him, not wanting the kissing to stop. She started to slowly rub her hands over every piece of his exposed skin. She pulled back a little and let out a breath. "Wow... Think we need to slow down?" She asked, softly, knowing she wanted to keep kissing him, but was afraid that they might be going too fast.

---

Logan moved his lips down to her breast and started kissing it, while he moved his hand that was on her butt to her front. He started massaging her lightly through her panties.

{OOC: so much rated r... o.o'}
--
Hannah moaned eagerly as he drew her closer against him and kissed him hungrily as her hands ran along his upper body. She didn't hear the door open but she did happen to spot two soliders over Bruce's shoulder, both aiming weapons right at them. Pulling away from the kiss she managed to yank Bruce to the side before three tranq darts whizzed past them.
--
Clark nodded but he was having a hard time focusing to her words and he reluctantly pulled back with a small smile down at her. "You're beautiful." He whispered softly as he grazed her cheek with his thumb tenderly. His super hearing picked up on the sounds of a helicopter starting to near the school and he frowned to look in the direction that he was hearing it from, "Something's not right." He whispered.
--
Kitty shivered as he kissed her upper body and ran her hands through his hair as she responded to his lips on her breast. "Logan." She breathed eagerly. The T.V. Monitor facing the bed flickered on and Nick Fury's face filled the screen. "Logan if you-" he broke off and stared at the couple with a look of horror. Kitty shrieked and tried to cover herself, "FURY?! WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled at him hoping that he couldn't see that much.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:17 am

"...but you still don't hate him do you?"
Vali's voice was surprisingly at this point, so much more than seconds before. He almost sounded like a complete diffferent person. He felt like one....
"At least for you, he felt bad for what happend..."

---

Adam's eyes softend at the saddness heavy in her voice. "You still haven't really talked to him yet... have you."
It was more of a statement than a question. It was as if he somehow knew the boy had been avoding her.

---

Jorry raised an eyebrow at Sophie. "You sure are weird," he blurted out flatly. He didn't mean it as a bad thing, but more beacuse he was expecting a different reaction. But then again... "Let me rephrase that: You're all weird in this place," he chuckled.
He cleared his throut, and looked slightly more serious. "And don't underestimate pigeons..." he added quietly.

---

Ami ahd to cover her mouth to not burst out laughing again. "Wow, these deitys sure remind me of prom," she giggled. "Well not that i ever attended to it, but they do remidn me of my old classmates... my horny and crazy old classmates," she added in snort. "Huh. There really is no differece between our kinds huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Hel winced as he said that because it was true...and she hated it, "No I don't...and I don't know what he feels-" What she was about to say next was lost as the window shattered and two men climbed in through the open window. Hel stood up as one of the men aimed a gun at her and before he could move he and his buddy were tossed back out through the window.
--
Sigyn shook her head, "No he's avoided me." She admitted softly as she gave him a sad smile, turning to go again she stopped in her tracks when the door burst open and two men came in. Both of them aimed guns right at them and Sigyn backed up, her magic was for healing....and while she could wield a sword she didn't have a weapon on hand.
(forgot to say the fight starts now <3)
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Kurt looked down, his cheeks heating up more. Boy, was he glad that his fur was covering up that blush right now . . .

. . . but she didn't mind. She didn't mind that he had fur, or that he was blue, or that he had a tail and pointed ears and yellow eyes . . . she . . . she didn't care.

Eyes trembling with happiness, Kurt looked up at Anna. "D-danke," he whispered before jumping at the sounds of commotion coming from outside.

----

"And proud of it!" Sophie responded with a grin. "Eh, everyone's weird in their own way," she waved her hand dismissively, chuckling a bit. "Weird is relative," she replied before returning the serious look. "Oh, I don't. I'm quite cautious around those flying rodents," she nodded her head solemnly before frowning as she turned towards the mansion. Was that . . . a helicopter?

"What the . . ."

----

"Nope!" Was Hermes' bright reply. "Really the only difference is that they're immortal, have powers, and throw worst tantrums than toddlers," he stated, shaking his head. "It's incredible how many of them have refused to mature," he then snorted. "Course, I'm talking here," he scratched behind his head before blinking and turning sharply towards the mansion, a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am

Vali was at the window as soon as the man had been thrown out, looking out to see where the hell they came from. "What in the name of..?!"
He glared at the heliocpter he saw, and eveyrhwere he looke dmore felt thna saw more of these men entering the building.
"Hel, i think we're under attack."

---

Without a word Adam had placed himself infrotn of Sigyn, still not looking alarmed or even worried for that matter as the gun was aimed straight for his head from he stood. "Well that's not very polite, aimign a gun at an unamerd lady," he smiled at men. He knew Sigyn was strong, but something irked him to snapp the men's throut when he saw their weapons pointed at her. Justa s the first one was about to fire, Adam suddenly appeard behind him and snapped his neck. As the first one fell, Adam wasted no time disarming the one behind him, cracking hs skull agaisnt the wall. Weapon still in hand, he grabbed hold of Sigyn with his free one. "I suggest we find somewhere safe my Lady," he smiled and led her outside.
I need to get back to Hel.

---

Jorry snickerd. Yeah, like he was oen to tlak, when 'weird' was litterly running in his family's blood.
Frowing at the sudden commotion, he felt other precenses comming towards them, and withotu warning he tackled Sophie out of the way just as someone fired at them. Looking up with a blank expression, he merley raised an eyebrow at the men about to surrouned them, all with weaopns in hand aimed for them. "Huh. Just another day at S.H.I.E.L.D." he said simply, pulling them both up straight.

---

Ami was about to reply, when the sound of what she thoguth was a helicopter alogn with gunshots and screams erupted from the mansion. Feeling a very fmailiar panic rise again, she sighend loudly, subconsciously gettign closer to Hermes. "Oh come one, again already?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:06 am

Hel frowned as she saw the chopper, "I think you're right." She stated with a dark glare down at the men who were attempting to break into the rooms below them.  Shaking her head she tossed them back out onto the ground, "We should warn everyone, stay with me Vali." She ordered before she summoned a crossbow to her which she slung over her shoulder while she changed her outfit into something more suitable.  "Lets go." She said as she headed for the door.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mi7z91iHjc1qz4rgp
--
Sigyn raised an eyebrow as he took down all of the men in the room before he grabbed her and pulled her along with him.  "I need to find Loki and Vali." She said her eyes wide as she stared at him with worry.  She knew he was probably concerned for his mistress but she knew Hel could handle herself.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mmp9yghCYf1qz4rgp
--
Victor wasn't even sure why he had bothered showing up at the school...and yet he had a bad feeling in his gut the moment he had seen the choppers. He frowned again when he saw a familiar blonde ahead of him and shook his head before he approached her, "Shouldn't you be running from the guys attacking the school?" He asked dryly already knowing the answer and yet feeling slightly relieved that she was still in one piece.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_m6ro5ghJou1qiho7po1_500
(sorry forgot to add him in Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Vali blinked at her, pleasantly surprised at her change of mood. Espacially at the weapon she fished out. Again, why had he feared her? Had he known any better back then, she would've been his hero.
"Right behind you," he grinned, bow and arrow already in hand.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_mluhm7xVne1qilgexo2_250

---

Adam glanced back at her, still attentive to their surroundigns as they kept passing room after room. You could hear the real choas had started through out the building. He chuckled. For some reason, he could see the trickster sit back and simply 'enjoying the show'.
He knew of course Hel could handle herself. But still, he was afetrall meant to be by her side. However...
Halting as they reached a corner, he held out an arm to signal Sigyn to stay still while he took notice of more men apporachign thme from the other end. Her worry was obvious, and then that feeling from before was again. The need to stay with her and protect. "Then I'll help you," he smiled at her, cutting the closest man's throut open before he even had time to react. He easily and fats finished of the other two, wipping of their blood that ahd gotten on his face. "Let's move on shall we?"
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_lykqd8XvF21qfryqfo1_500

---

Hearing the very familiar but at the moment unwelcomed voice, the yougn warrior turned around so they were face to face. Snorting, she tossed the limp body of the man who ahd been stupid enough to try and attack her, before turning to continue on her way. "As I've already asked plenty of times, why do you care?" she hissed.
She's been going through alot of tantrums and silly mood swing beaucse of this guy... An no, she was not happy to see him or about the fact that he talked to her.... the warm feeling in her belly was not buttterflies or some stupid thing like that... No.
Sigh.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_lys95mi5ay1r1ts5v
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 pm

(XDDDD love that gif of Vali)
Hel glanced over at him with a small smirk on her face as she spotted the bow and arrow in his hand, "Good." She said before she slipped out the door and took out two of the guards who had been about to enter in through her room.  
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mi1mhjBp1i1qeiocm
--
Sigyn glanced over at him with a small smile, "Thank you." She murmured before she summoned a sword into her hands.  She hated weapons of any kind but even worse she hated taking lives needlessly.  She just hoped it didn't come to that, forcing a smile she turned to Adam, "Lead the way." She said .
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mkww1lLl2D1qz4rgp
--
Victor sighed, "It isn't obvious huh blondie?" He asked before he pulled her towards him before a soldier tried to shoot where she had been standing seconds earlier.  Leaping forward Victor took down the soldier before he straightened and looked over at her with a small smile showing off his fangs, "I guess I'll have to show you then." He said in a low voice before he approached her and kissed her on the lips.
(*hides* HEDIDIT!!)
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_m2p9pz963Y1qca76a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next