S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
+14
Batman
Lupa
Celeste
Hermes
Vali
Adam Falk
Sigyn
Jormungand
Hel
Nightcrawler
Animus
Lilium
Wolverine
Shadowcat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Torunn

Torunn

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:13 am

(mehehehe same here Cool )

Vali whistled as he watched her effortlessly shoot the men, impressed at her quick reflexes. And here he thought he was good with arrows. Well he was, but nice to know he wasn't the only one who shared same 'hobby' in their family.
As soon as they walked out of the room, Vali, looking all nonchalant aimed and shot two men running their way, the arrow flyingright through the first ones throut and into the second guy's head.
"Huh," he grinned, reaching for a second arrow.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_mmpfaq4HSR1rb3jbfo3_250

---

He grinned boyishly at her as she summoned the sword. He coudl tell she didn't exactly enjoy violence, but was glad she wouldn't hesitate either to fight. She was more than just a pretty face. Then again, she is after all an Aesir. And if there was anything her kind was partically raised with, it was fighting and bloodshed.
"This way my Lady."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_m5k5z6eUFp1rr648i

---

She cursed in her in mind, ahsamed for nto beign attentive enough and glared at Victor. She frowned confused though at his words, preparing herself with her beloved sword in hand as he approached her once more.
About to strike him down, she froze in complete shock as his lips touched hers. She almost dropped her weapon and just stood there, neither returign the kiss or pulling away.
She didn't know what to think, it was if all her brain cells had decided to drop dead at this moment.
Her eyes started to flutter close, when a sound from behind them suddnely snapped her out of her daze and made her able to react. Pullign away, she simply raised her sword towards the men approaching them with their guns, but before they could even aim at the two, lighting struck them.
Taking in a deep breath, she turned back to man she couldn't tell if she adored or hated anymore. She looked confused as hell, but also... hurt. As f thinking he was proberly just messing with her head again.
"Victor... what the fuck?" she spoke in a surpsingly soft voice.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_lymxmdHZX21r1ts5v

(*squeeeeeeeeeeels* ABOUT DAMN FRICKIGN TIME!!!!!! >8D)

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:20 am

Hel smiled over at Vali as he took out two other men and when she spotted another soldier about to take him from behind she shouldered her weapon and then punched the man in the face. The man went down and then Hel shot him in the face with her crossbow, straightening she scanned the area "Looks clear." She said softly...for now anyway, she wondered where Loki and Adam were, hoping that they were all right she started to move forward. "We need to evacuate the rooms, make sure everyone heads to the panic room." She said as she hefted her crossbow.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mi1mhvLOq91qeiocm
--
Sigyn nodded and followed after him only stopping when a soldier came up behind her, undeterred Sigyn took him down. Hating the fact that her sword was now blood stained she grimaced and kept walking...she hated taking lives and she had a feeling that one person was the first of many.
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mm36v9jNUb1qz4rgp
--
Victor hated that tone in her voice, "Look I'm not the kind of guy who likes feelings all right? And yet for some reason when you came into the picture, I haven't had a damn good night's sleep for awhile. All I ever saw was you, and I tried to deny it but every time I saw you...I realized some things. I like you, more then anyone and if its love then I never saw that coming....truth is I don't know what love is, and I can't promise you the nice home with the white picket fence." He sighed out and turned away from her, "And I'll admit that kid friend of yours annoyed me because I was jealous of him." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Vali couldn't help but grin a little down at the corpses they passed, poking them with his foot from time to time. He really shouldn't be getting excited... And great, here comes the guilt trip once more.
He nodded at Hel's words, aiming and shootign without even blinking at yet another man.
"Just what's the deal this time?" he mutterd.
---
Huh. As he expected, the lady really could hold her own. Come to think of it, the more thought he put into it, the feeling of familiarity only grew.
Shaking those thoughts away once again, he patted Sigyn's shoulder softly, givign ehr a warm smile as if to say 'hang in there'.
"The best we can do now is help the rest while look for your family."
---
As Victor spoke, or more like tryign to explain this to her, Torunn only found herself unable to understand. Was this guy serious? Well then... at least he had soem pride in him and wouldn't go as far as to mess with ehr that way. But still...
She stared at his back, still not sayign anything. What was she suppose to say? Or do? Feelings wreen't exactly considerd a weakness in her home, but it was a distraction. And if it were beacuse of an enemy, naturally that would be brinign shame over oneself.
"Victor..." he vocie was barely above a whisper as she slowly reached out to him. She was barely even thinking anymore, and just went with her feeling. Even when beign well aware of the consequenses this would bring, it almsot felt worht it. Just for this small moment of feeling wanted by someone, for simply being her. Hearing him actuallya dmitting that he was jealous of her dear friend, btoh made her slightly annoyed and really happy.
Her forehead pressed softly agaisnt his back, arms losely wrapping around his waist. "You better not be giving me false hope here..."
The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_lzwofuXdjC1r4kfic
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 am

Hel shrugged, "The next person we find...we interrogate." She said simply as she glanced back at him over her shoulder with a small smile on her face.
--
Sigyn smiled at him feeling comforted by his words, "I can see why Hel chose you...you're a good man Adam." She said gently. It was strange...the longer she stayed around him the more she felt she knew him...odd.
--
Victor slightly tensed when she hugged him from behind, he wasn't used to people hugging him...much less willingly. "I would be a fool to do that." He admitted quietly as he moved his hands to cover her own. "You don't give yourself enough credit...any man would be more then lucky to have you." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Lilium wrote:

Jorry snickerd. Yeah, like he was oen to tlak, when 'weird' was litterly running in his family's blood.
Frowing at the sudden commotion, he felt other precenses comming towards them, and withotu warning he tackled Sophie out of the way just as someone fired at them. Looking up with a blank expression, he merley raised an eyebrow at the men about to surrouned them, all with weaopns in hand aimed for them. "Huh. Just another day at S.H.I.E.L.D." he said simply, pulling them both up straight.
Sophie made an "oof" noise when she was tackled, and then blinked at the guys surrounding them. "First mad scientists, now the government, does no one love us?" she asked in a over-dramatic exhasperated tone.

Lilium wrote:
Ami was about to reply, when the sound of what she thoguth was a helicopter alogn with gunshots and screams erupted from the mansion. Feeling a very fmailiar panic rise again, she sighend loudly, subconsciously gettign closer to Hermes. "Oh come one, again already?"
Hermes arched an eyebrow at the sounds of chaos coming from the mansion. "Hm, this doesn't sound good at all," he mused before looking down at Ami. "Best get you someplace safe then!" he said brightly, before taking Ami's hand and starting to run in the opposite direction of the mansion.

(>< Sorry it took me so long to reply, school started up and I'm in three APs, so it's a liiitle hectic DX)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Vali chuckled at her. Seeing the goddess of Death in action huh? It both excited and terrified him...
The next one who had the bad luck to get close enough, Vali easily tackled down to the floor, holding his own weapon agaisnt the guy's head.
"Will this one do?"
---
"As nice as that thought is, I doubt that's the reason she chose me," Adam mumbled, eyes still alert on their surroundings. "At times it feels like she choosed em for someone else's sake."
---
Torunn smiled slightly to herself, knowing he wasn't sued to the touching. But, after what he just confessed, she'll just make him get sued to it... Even hardcores like they needs a hug ocne in a while. "Don't get to soft on me now Vic," she giggled, willing him to turn around and face her slowly.
---
Jorry still didn't look worried. In fact, he looked asstoic and non caring as ever. "Well, from what I've seen, your kind those have the bad habbit fo hating each other," he said blankly, as if the men surroindign them wasn't even there.
---
"Huh? Hu-wha! Wait where-?!" Ami stumbled on her words, but didn't protest or tried to break lose fo his hold as they suddenly staretd running the opposite way. "As much as I appreciate you trying to take me soewhere safe," she said while they ran, not bale to help the smile. "What about the rest?"

(sorryyyyyyyy, i'll be REALLY busy to from now on >.< but i'll try and get on to reply<333)
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:37 pm

"Yeah, some of us are trying to work on that," Sophie replied with a grimace as she looked around.  "So . . . what we gon' do about the commandos?" she asked, turning to Jorry, attempting to raise an eyebrow, but then scrunching up her face when she failed.  Gosh dangit Sophie, you know you can't be cool like that, only Dad can raise one eyebrow, you just end up looking like your face is imploding.

----

Hermes skidded to a stop and blinked before turning to Ami.  "Do you want to go back and help?" he scratched behind his head.  "I can probably do something about those guns of theirs, and their equipment.  What about you, though?" he asked, some clear concern on his face.

(It's okay ^-^)
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:00 am

(ok i don't know why but I always miss when important things start *pout* So everyone knows I pretty much just jumped to page six to catch up I will not make all my characters interact with others until i know where everyone is so you come up to mine please)

The fight was a little crazy and Wally was worried about Torunn. He knew that with a fight she could take care of herself but with her having feelings for a 'bad' guy he didn't want her to be left open to an attack by someone. Wally knew that any guy with an interest in Torunn wouldn't take advantage of her distraction but that didn't mean someone else wouldn't.

Finally he spotted her. He was slightly sad and a little jealous when he saw her hugging a large man from behind. He knew immediately that that was the guy she was having confusing feelings about. Wally smiled gently when he saw her though. She was happy and that was the important thing.

Wally then threw himself into the fight but kept one eye on Torunn to make sure no one came up behind her. He would always have her back no mater what.

----------------------

Pietro and Wanda had been out for most of the day. Today nether of them had classes so they decided to spend the day catching up. When they got back they saw the fights going on and immediately joined the battle.

-------------

Oliver had heard the battle begin and quickly changed into his gear. He then took a high position and began taking aim at the attackers. He tried not to get in the way of others fights but kept his eyes open in case someone needed back up.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:02 am

"Perfectly." Hel said simply before she latched her fingertips under the man's chin and studied him with a dark look while her eyes turned a dark red. "Tell us who sent you and why." She ordered, the man in front of her stared at her absolutely terrified before he started talking. "We...we don't know...we just got orders to attack...and...we didn't know this place was a school." The man in front of her was saying as he tried to keep calm under Hel's withering glare.
--
Sigyn frowned and was about to argue that before she spotted another man charging towards them and swung her sword with an ease that spoke of years of practice, easily taking down the man. Her eyes flicked back to Adam, "Do not think so little of yourself...Hel...it is only rarely that she ever summons people back from the dead. Yes perhaps she had different motives when she first brought you...but I sense there is more...more from her and you." She said quietly.
--
Victor smirked as he turned to face her before kissing her with his fangs scraping her lower lip hungrily before pulling back to study her, "Never." He said quietly before he pulled back. "Now I think I smell that little friend of yours." He sneered as his eyes scanned the trees before landing on the man in question.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:28 am

(pfffft Sophie you're ADORABLE and FUNNY<3 xD)

Jorry gave her a blank look before looking over at the men, still unbotherd. If he wouldn't be stuck in this form, he could've easily wiped them all out along with the shcool in one go. But since he can't right now....
"Think and act fast," he replied flatly, grabbing her arm and dodging the bullets right before they would've gotten hit. At least he was still fast.
---
Ami bite her lip. She hadn't really thought this through... as always. She knew she was useless in fights and would most likey die if she decided to play the hero and turn back. And, she'd also only be in the way from the rest. Her powers were as useless as she was.
"Well I'm sure you'd do ok, being a god and all... I'll just, find a hole and cral down there until it's all over...?"
---
Vali stayed silent as he let Hel do the work, but growled in irritation when the man climed to nto know anything while trying to kee himself sane at the goddess precense.
"Then this is a waste of our time," he sighend, pressing the tip of his sword agaisnt the guy's throut. "What kind of brainless beings follows orders without knowledge?"
---
Adam's smile wa sstill intact as if nothing was out o the ordinary. Well forhim, mayeb it was not. He didn't knwo himself how logn he's been wanderign around death.
"Don't worry my lady, as much as I enjoy thinking, I don't think that lowly of myself," he chuckled, taking down soem other men, while keeping oen barely alive. "Now let's focus on the task at hand shall we?"
---
Torunn gasped slightly at the sudden and bruising kiss, but was able to respond this time at least. At his next words however, she turned and smiled brightly at her friend. "Brainiac, I thought you'd miss the party!" she smirked and ran up to him, giving him her typical, friendly punch to his arm. "You ok?"
She blinked a couple of times before trying to hold back a blush. "...how long where you here?"

Last edited by Lilium on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 am

(Vic didn't attack him Razz his eyes just searched out Wally XDD)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:48 pm

(aaaaah silly me *derp* that's what i get for reading through to fast x'D but there, edited<3)
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Wally leaned forward smiling kindly. "Long enough. I'm glad things are working out with you bad guy." He told her and he was happy that she was happy that is what mattered to him. He then glanced around the fight. "Shall we get back into the fight?" He asked her smiling. He bowed and moved his arms for her to be guided into the fight like a Lady to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:04 pm

(^///^ Thaaaank you Ami XDDD)

Sophie yelped when Jorry grabbed her arm, and started dodging as best she could.  She briefly wished that she'd stuck with those ballet and tap-dance lessons as a kid, as maybe that'd make her more light-footed, but then realized this was an absurd time to be regretting past decisions regarding dance, and decided to focus her attention on dodging bullets and keeping up with the super fast snake-guy.  

---

Hermes looked at her, his concern still clear.  "You sure you'll be alright?" he asked.

---

As Pietro started fighting, there was a crashing noise as Donna joined in the fight, throwing some of the soldiers through a wall. She nodded her head at Pietro, and then immediately started helping him fight, blocking bullets with her bracelets, and kicking and throwing some of them towards the side.

---

As Wanda fought, there was a slight rush of air, and then Doctor Strange was floating beside her, giving her a comforting smile before raising his hands and sending energy bolts towards some of the soldiers.

---

Diana flew towards the school, her eyes narrowing when she saw the confusion and battle. Her lips pursed, she shot closer towards the school, and then started fighting some of the soldiers outside, lifting her bracelets when they fired at her, and retaliating with throwing her tiara at them, knocking them into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Pietro turned and smiled when he saw Donna begin fighting by him. He turned and saw someone about to attack her from behind. He swung around and kicking the guy in the neck sending him flying back.

---------

Wanda smiled at the Doctor happy he was there now. She nodded to him and began throwing more hexes and attacking other villains.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Hel frowned, her eyes narrowing as she discovered something, "Those without souls of their own." She said flatly and stood up, "Questioning them will be useless...at this point, one can say they are not themselves." She said before sighing and making a motion with one hand causing the man to blink rapidly, "What the...who are you?" He demanded as his eyes took in the room. Hel sighed, "Doesn't matter, now sleep." She ordered causing the man to fall asleep at her feet. "Whoever did this...he's someone with a lot of power, someone who can command souls." She said with a frown on her face, it wasn't good and she was starting to feel worried, no one besides her should be able to command souls at such an immense scale.
--
Sigyn was about to argue that point but she knew Adam was right, "Very well then." She said before sending him a mental thought I didn't mean any offence. Giving him a level look she continued onward using her telepathy to knock some of the soldiers out.
--
Victor tensed as Wally openly called him a bad guy right to his face, "Watch your mouth Slim." He snarled as his nails lengthened. Before any of them could react he had ripped out of the attacking soldier's hearts and tossed it onto the ground before pushing his way past the kid and continuing the attack.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:42 am

(<333 ^^)

Jorry glanced back at the redhead, and then cast a glance back towards the men. he could sense more of those guys comming from the opposite direction, so if they kept running like ths they'd end up conred again with no way out. Sighing to himself, he wordlessly threw Sophie over his shoulder sprinted towards the crowd who was after them. Before the closest man ahd time to fire, Jorry had leaped up into the air, kicked the guy's face in, and dissapeard from the rest's view before any of them knew what happend.
"Hm. Now I'm not sure which way is the safest," he mumbled from the window ledge he stod on, dropping Sophie alittle less than gently on the floor.
---
Ami rubbed her neck, forcing out a smile. No, with her luck she'll be dead before morning...
" 'Course! I'm a big girl, I'll figure something out!"
---
Vali frowned, finally starting to realsie the danger at hand and how bad the sitiuation may really be. Lowering the sword, he stared silently at the guy as he lost consciousness, almsot feeling pity for the poor soul. If someone with the same ability as Hel attacjed the school... well, then he might just get the chance to recall just how terryfying his old nightmares were as a child. Even more if so if ti even worried Hel herself.
---
Adam didn't reply this time, not even through the mental link. That's odd, even though this is the first time they meet, that link that just created between them now even felt familiar.
---
Torunn pouted, embaressed that her friend had seen mora than enough and tried to ignroe the guilt in her gut. Wally really was a too good friend to her... more than she deserved.
She was about to comment on to not treat her like a 'lady' to Wally, but the words died in ehr mouth as she stared blankly at Victor kill the soilder before either of them recated.
She raised an eyebrow at him. "Show off," she called after him, but with warmth in her voice. "Come on Brainiac let's join the fun!"
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:31 am

Wally raised an eyebrow at the guy after he ripped another guys heart out. A good guy wouldn't do that so he didn't know why the guy had an issue. He smiled at Torunn and nodded following after her into the fight. "After you." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Hel started to lead the way again as she thought about what it could all mean...this bore looking into. She paused in place when she sensed two familiar presences and hastened forward, she smiled when she spotted Adam and Sigyn ahead of her. She turned to look at Vali, "Stay with them Vali....I need to find out what's going on and Adam can protect you and Sigyn." She said quietly, she knew Vali hadn't talked to Sigyn in a long time but she needed to find out what was going on.
--
Sigyn looked up when she heard a familiar voice and even more so a very familiar presence, her heart ached as she saw Vali. She wanted nothing more then to embrace him but she knew he probably would flee as soon as she approached him. She looked down hastily and tried to calm herself...she needed to stay focused and not be distracted.
--
Victor smirked a little bit when he heard Torunn's remark and glanced back at her, "Then come over here and join me Blondie." He teased, his voice holding just enough warmth in it for her to know he wanted her near him.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Vali almost forgot to breathe. He stood frozen on the spot, wanting so bad to turn and run like he's been doing for the longest time, but as soon as his eyes looked with Sigyn, something held him in place. He barely even heard what Hel said, nor didn't he seem to notice the man standing beside his mother. "H-hi mother...."
His throut felt dry, and it hurt to utter those words as he felt the guilt wanting to swallow him up again.

Adam smiled happily as soon as he felt the precense of his Mistress nearby, and more so when they came face to face.
At her words he nodded, and staied silent as he glanced bewteen Sigyn and Vali. He frownd. Vali looked an awful lot like the boy from his vision...
He could tell both fo them were trying to keep calm and focused, while so many other strong emotions were welling up inside them.
He smiled back at Hel as he walked up to her, giving the two the little privacy they could aford at the moment. "You seem worried My Lady."

---

Fighting beside Wally,Torunn huffed at the nickname and made her way clsoer to Victor, knocking someone out wihout even looking. "Way ahead of ya Wolfie," she taunted back, quite happy wth herself. Ha.... she was starting to feel like one of those idiotic love sick school girls....
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Hel was relieved when Vali didn't make a run for it and gave Adam a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "I am...the people attacking the school, their souls have been taken from them...someone is controlling them." She said with a frown on her face as she recalled it. "I am going to find out who's behind it and stop them." She said simply.
--
Sigyn smiled when he finally spoke to her, it had been so long since she had heard his voice, "I'm so glad to see you Vali." She said tenderly as she smiled warmly at him. She felt much better now, knowing that he was in one piece, "Have you been well?" She asked gently.
--
Victor snorted and shook his head before taking down two guards and stopping one from getting Torunn from behind. "If you say so." He said as he winked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Donna nodded at Pietro in thanks, and responded flying towards a soldier aiming for him and punching him to the ground.

----

Strange smiled over at Wanda, nodding his head in approval when she started throwing hexes, and proceeded to continue throwing spells, as well - specifically aiming for any soldiers that were firing at Wanda.

----

Sophie yelped when Jorry threw her on his back, and when he started running, she clutched onto his shoulders for freaking dear life. Her eyes widened significantly when he ran towards the group, and her eyes only widened more when Jorry kicked the guy in the face and jumped up into a window. Holy . . .

When he set her down, Sophie just looked around, a little disoriented from that piggy back - 'More like wild boar-back' - ride. Instead of answering what she was sure was a rhetorical question, Sophie merely looked at Jorry with a serious expression. "I would like to enroll in whatever badass lessons you took, please."

----

Hermes pursed his lips - she wasn't comfortable with being left alone, he could see - but instead grinned. "Hey, why don't you come with me instead? You can animate drawings, right? I might need you to draw up some sort of mechanical thing for me!" he stated brightly.

Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:44 pm

"I'll come with you," Adam didn't miss a beat as he said it. He knew Hel had just told the other two that he'd stay with them, but they were strgon enoguh on their on... and beside, he ws certain eh would barely even be noticed by them anyhow.
He smiled his singtaure smirk at his mistress. "The more people who knows abotu souls, the betetr right?"
---
Vali had missed that warm and gentle voice so much words couldn't describr. Hearing her speak with him liek that againw as both a blessing and painfull. The fact hat she still could look at him withotu hate and disgust, nto blaimign him for the blood his hands hand bathed him. Or the fact that he left, withotu a word.
In reflex he avoided eye contact, hands trembling as he fought to stay in place. "I-I have mother..." he forced himself to speak.
---
Torunn stuck out ehr tounge at him before turning ehr ehad away, refusing to let him see her blush and that goofy smile she was hacing. Ugh. Really Torunn, how shameful.
She easily knocked out more of the men, and already being so dman happy she failed to notice the one in the shadows, aiming stright for her head as he fired.
---
(Sophie<333333 xD)
Jorry turned away from the window and focsed back on her, blinking once without saying anything for a couple seconds. "I doubt you'd survive centuries in imprisonment and torture below the sea though," he said with blank expression, and looked back out the window. "Though I'm sure there's less painfull ways you humans do to ahcive that."
---
Ami gaped up at him. "S-seriously?" she chuckled nervously. "I barely even know hwo to tuse my powers! And as much as I ahte to admt it, i'm always in the way, sort of like the-damsel-in-distress-type," she sighend, disgusted with herself.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Hel raised an eyebrow at him before nodding, "If you're sure." She said softly, inwardly though she was pleased that he would be joining her, as she was certain whoever this person was wasn't friendly. Not that she would be in any real danger but she still didn't have any clues as to who this person was...and that well, was a worry to her.
--
Sigyn had to fight not to hug him but she knew that wouldn't be a good move, she looked towards Adam and Hel "Thank you Adam and thank you Hel...we'll be fine." She said gently as she smiled at them both warmly not noticing the two soldiers behind her about to attack her.
--
Victor had just taken out two guys but froze in step when he heard something, his eyes turned and landed on the source. Noticing that Torunn was in danger he leapt forward and charged the man about to attack her on all fours much like the animal he had named himself after. Tackling the man he ripped out his heart with his claws and stood up his eyes narrowed in slits.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Quote :
Donna nodded at Pietro in thanks, and responded flying towards a soldier aiming for him and punching him to the ground.

----

Strange smiled over at Wanda, nodding his head in approval when she started throwing hexes, and proceeded to continue throwing spells, as well - specifically aiming for any soldiers that were firing at Wanda.

Pietro grinned as he saw Donna fighting. Now she was deflecting bullets from one of the soldiers in front of her. He then saw someone behind her fire at her exposed back.

Quicksilver didn't wait to think he speed forward tackling Donna out of the way letting the two shooting at her shoot each other.

----------

Wanda continued attacking but she didn't see a super powered person come up to her and back handed her. She was slammed into Doctor Strange taking them bother to the floor.

Wanda shook her head trying to clear the haze she had from being hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)   The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Malady (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next