S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) Empty
PostSubject: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Hel had left the comfort of the Shield building behind her, she had gotten to know her half brother Vali better then most. In that time she had started to understand that what had happened with Narfi his older brother had deeply scarred him. Reaching a clearing Hel raised her hands and started to summon one of the dead spirits. Her eyes turned white as she summoned Narfi's spirit, she would have to contruct a new body for him to reside within and so she started making a body. It was one she had decided on awhile ago, the last thing needed was eyes and Hel chose to make them look like Sigyn's own. It wasn't much but now Narfi would have something to tie him in some way to his family...unfortuantely his memory would not be the same. He wouldn't know who he truly was...but Hel would at least be able to give him this. Finally melding both body and soul together she spoke, she caused him to wake up...he would in a sense be her servant, however Hel wouldn't force him to do anything he would be uncomfortable with.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 pm

The young sat still for a good moment, neither moving or breathing. Slowly, he finally lifted his head, , dark yet bright blue eyes staring at the figure infront of him.
A heartbeat.
He looked down at his hands, his body, then slowly got up to his feet. He looked back at Hel once more, expression unreadable as he looked to be studying her before kneeling ifront of the lady.
He didn't know who or where he was, but knew that his purpose was to serve her.
"My lady," he spoke finally as he looked back up again, meeting her eyes with his.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:20 pm

She allowed it only for a moment before leaning forward and raising his chin so she could meet his eyes, "It is an honor to meet you Adam Falk." She said softly before she released his chin and signalled him to rise; "I hope you enjoy your new name." She added gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:24 pm

He had a gentle smile on his face, but blinked what looked like confusiton at what she said. "New name?" he repeated, but still smiling. Did he already have a name? Not that he knew of anyway...
He nodded notheless. "Whatever you wish for my lady," he stood up, looking around the clearing in curiusity. "If I may ask, why have you summoned me?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:29 pm

She sighed, "I need your help here...you'll be an assistant to me and I have no doubt you'll be up for the task." She added with a small smile before she approached him, "Tell me, do you remember anything before now?" She asked as she studied him with interest.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:32 pm

He gave her a nodd, letting her know that he would do it without question. At her question, he again looked a little unsure and titled his head slightly. "Before... now?" he repeated after her, trying to see if he did. ...which e couldn't he realised.
He shaked his head. "My apologies, i can't recall anything," he said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:38 pm

She nodded, "Well perhaps someday you'll get them back." She said quietly as she gave him a small smile. "If you think about anything you're curious about in this world, you'll have understanding of every thing about this world. I've made it so you won't feel overwhelmed by knowledge, and if you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask." She added gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:44 pm

He nodded again, feeling a stragne familiarity the more he took her in. He also felt his curiosity rising, feelign excited to be able to walk around earth again and learn.
He looked around them again, starrign into the dark woods with a fond smile, and then up towards the dark night sky filled stars.
"I have one question Mistress," he spoke up again a she gave her a small smirk. "Am I suppose to walk around naked the whole time?" he asked while motioning towards his still very naked figure. "Not that I mind the cold, I quite like it. But I'm sure the rest here finds it inappropriate."

(xDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:49 pm

She laughed suddenly, "My apologies....though the view's not bad." she said lightly before she summoned a change of clothes for him which she handed to him. She hadn't been lying either...if he wasn't her half-brother...she took her mind away from that dangerous territory.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:53 pm

He chuckled, winking teasingly at her before pulling his cloths. "You're lucky I can't charge you for that," he joked lightly as he finished, feeling no shame whatsoever. He turned bakc around to face her. "So my Mistress," he smirked. "Anythign else you'd like to see before we return to your current 'home'?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:01 pm

She laughed with more amusement, " I think my sight seeing is over for the day Adam...maybe some other time." She added with a tiny smirk. She continued walking and glanced over at him, "You don't mind sharing a room with me right?" She asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Turning his attention away from the nightsky and back to her, he shaked his, the smile still in place. "Of course not. I hope you don't snore," he said flatly, with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 pm

She snorted and nudged him with her hip, "Oh I don't snore....you on the other hand..." She trailed off before smiling at him and looking away again, yes this was dangerous territory, flirting with her half-brother...and yet, she couldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:08 pm

"Hmm?" he stared down at her, first now realizing how much taller he was than his Mistress. "If I snore you only need to demand me to stop," he said simply before adding. "You sure are sort for a Goddess."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Careful on who you call short buster." She said teasingly as she poked him lightly in the chest with her finger as she smiled at him. She slipped her hand back to her side before she added mischieviously, "I could always shrink ya."
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:14 pm

"Ah, good point," he laughed, secretly praying she wouldn't beaucse he sort of like his height he realised. "I rather stay like this. Remind me that you're sensetive next time and I won't point out your hegith~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:19 pm

She chuckled, "Don't worry I wouldn't shrink you...I like you this height." She said in a conspiratol tone as she winked up at him. "If I had been truly bothered by your comment I would have done so without a warning." She added almost thoughtfully. She gave him a small smile, "Its a good thing you're a charmer." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:23 pm

He gave her an amused expression, but took the compliment notheless. "Why thank you. Compliments rom the boss already on the first day? Wow, I'm that good huh," he winked, putting his hands inside his pockets. "You sure you didn't summon me for any 'personal' reasons?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:27 pm

She chuckled, "I'm sure." She said though now there was a hint of something else in her voice...something she didn't dare put a name too. She fell silent after that and smiled when the university came into view, "This is where we'll be staying for the next little while." She added as she led the way towards the entrance. That question had brought back memories of someone else...someone who had broken her heart, but she wasn't going to dwell.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Adam whistled to himself as he took in the shcool, slightly impressed. This would be intressting for sure. In a bad or good way he couldn't tell yet, but interessting non the less.
Even when taking in all the new things, he was still paying extra close attention of his Mistress and had notice something was off in her voice.
"You alright my lady?" he asked softly, attention now fully back to her. His eyes held something soft and comforting in them, looking apologetic for whatever it was he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:44 pm

She turned to look up at him with a small smile on her face, "Its nothing you said Adam, I was just remembering someone." She said quietly. She had been young when she had met the man...and even though her father had warned her against it, Hel had started a relationship with him. She should have known that he was trouble...but he had taken her virginity and then had just left...she had learned her lesson after that. "I trusted the wrong person." She said after a moment before giving him a small smile, "Now come on I'll show you to our room."
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:49 pm

He stared at her in silence as she spoke, and after she finnished speaking and was about to continue walking, he gently took hold hold of her shoulder, making him look back at him. "Not that I understand how you must've felt, but I know that the best way learn certain things is to make mistakes first. Life is cruel like that," he said with small, sympathetic smile. "and besides, that made you're stronger as well didn't it?" he added with a grin. "Permission to hug? You look like you need one," he asked blankly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:55 pm

She laughed and smiled at him, "Permission granted." She said quietly, and then smiled at him, "Don't feel like you ever have to ask permission to do something like that for me." She added quietly but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:01 pm

He just gave her his already typical smile and pulled her into a comforting hug. He nodded again at what she told him, making mental note to try and stop being so 'old-fashioned'. Made him wonder from wich time period he came from.
"...you sure feel small in arms," he said before stopping himself. 2Oh right, sorry, not comments about heights~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:11 pm

She smiled up at him, his arms around her made her feel somwthing she hadn't felt in awhile and she looked down hastily. "Naah you're right, I'm small." She said with a little smile on her face, she wasn't small in some area's though....as she had quite a lot of cleavage...made her kinda proud at times, not that she would admit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)   Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Narfi's Return (shared fanfic with Adam Falk)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next