S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)

Go down 
+4
Ra's al Ghul
Adam Falk
Hel
Black Adam
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:58 am

"You are Adam....in every sense of the word." She said softly before she gestured with her head back to her room, "I think I need a shower after that." She added, it was true though...she hated feeling like she needed too.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 pm

His smile fell a little again, but not enough to vanish completley. So his first day at 'job' wans't exactly a succes. "Of course," he nodded, holding the door open for her with one arm while the other still holding on to her books, and with ease apparently. "You'd like me to prepare you somethign to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:22 pm

She noticed how his smile fell and leaned over to lightly brush his cheek with her lips, "It wasn't your fault Adam." She said quietly before she pulled back and exited the room before glancing over at him with a small smile, "And that would be nice." She said as she smiled at him.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6cbkiFq2H1rp62eq
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:53 pm

He didn't reply anything to her assuring him. Adam wans't stupid, or self-pitying. No, what angerd him was the fact that the guy had the enrve to touch ehr so freely like that, acting as if he could actually tmae her, own her.
"Then i'll have it ready for you when your done."
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Tumblr_m0xyclWJsu1r9xhxko2_500

(hmm.. should somethign happen? or someone else come? xD)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 pm

(yeah that's fine...ohhh Loki could come by? Very Happy)
She smiled at him, "All right...thank you." She added gently as she looked back down, she wasn't sure if he believed her, and that bothered her. However she was nothing if not good at hiding emotions and so kept walking, she wanted to tell him everything then...but she wasn't sure how too.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 am

(sure^^ <3)

Adam turned to start his own task, but stopped again as he thought he felt something rather... familiar? Frowing a little her looked over his shoulder, seeing nothing and turned back around, only to come face to face dark, mysterious green eyes.
Normally, he would've attacked any staranger who'd appear out o nowhere like this. But he felt something similar to his Mistress from this man. So instead, he put out his usual smile nad politetly greeted the man infront of him, who only raised an eyebrow at him as he did so.
"I suppose you're here for Hel?" Adam stated flatly.
Loki said nothign at first, only observing the young man closely with a critical look.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 am

Hel sensed her father arriving and inwardly cursed before turning around and watching as her dad studied Adam with interest. "Dad....I wasn't expecting you." She said quietly as she studied Loki's face...she had never had the easiest time reading her dad and now she wondered if he could pick up on Adam's true self.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:53 am

"Ah so I guessed right then," was adam simply reply as he gave the half-god a slight bow, before walking past as if nothing happend.
Loki stared at young mans back for a cuple more second, before looking towards his daughter. "New toy I see," he said simply, giving her his typical smirk.
No idea who this new guy was, but his eyes.... He had thought for a second he was staring into Sigyn's blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 am

Hel frowned at his words, "His name is Adam dad." She said quietly and then straightened her spine, "So what brings you over here dad?" She asked curiously, she hadn't been expecfing her dad to arrive. Deep down she hoped her dad left the mystery of Adam Falk alone...she was still trying to think of a way to tell him the truth.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Loki just smiled fondly down at her, messing up her hair a little bit. Loki was many things, but stupid wasn't defenetliy not one of them. Normally, he'd let Hel do whatever with her spirits and souls, 'cause he knew the balance bewteen death and life couldn't be in better hands thna hers. However, there somethign about this new toy of hers. He jst couldn't figure otu what, it was like something had been locked off from the world to see, as if something, someone wanted to hide him.
"No reason, just felt like seeing my little girl," he replied all to happily to not be hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:51 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, she knew her dad well enough that he was well aware that she was keeping something from him. She straightened her hair and folded her arms, "Look dad...I realize you don't believe me but I'm going to have to ask you to leave it alone." She said quietly as she studied him.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6cadcNY1z1rp62eq
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Adam glanced slightly towards the two, but never stopped what he was doing.
Loki pouted, faking a hurt look which quickly dissapeard with his usual grin. "That's cold Hel. And as much as I sometimes enjoy that, no need to be so supicious?" he said calmly. Though of course, beign suspicous of him wa snothing but smart, even for her.
"But fine, ya got me," he siad in mock surrender. "I just thought I felt some... familiar presence in shcool lately..."
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Tumblr_mmfp0rGrFh1qjnqapo1_500
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

She didn't believe that her dad would drop it and she sighed pinching the bridge of her nose , "One day I'll tell you, I promise but for now please let it alone?" She asked as she looked at him seriously. She hated keeping things a secret from her father....but so long as she told him eventually she felt at least slightly better.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Loki went silent again for a short moment, looking at ehr closelsy as if tryign to solve a riddle. Sighign lightly, he messed up her hair again before he turned and tooka seat in the room.
"Hey, boy-toy, I'm hungry," he whined.
Yes he'd dropp it for now... wouldn't mean he'd leave yet though. He just had to try this guy first~
Adam simply turned, still with his calm smile with a snack ready and served the god without qustion or any complaint.
"Yours is done as well my lady," he told Hel withotu any bother whatsoever. "Still gonna take the shower first or do you want to eat now?"
He's a good cook, the trickster thought in the background, still eyeing Adam VERY closely, before giving Hel a knowing smirk. Naughty girl~
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Hel felt her face flush as she noticed her dad smirking at her and hastily looked away, "I'll eat now, thank you Adam." She said gently as she sat across from her dad. She didn't trust her dad not to interrogate Adam while she was indisposed and even though she knew her dad might leave it alone...better safe then sorry.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6cbftKjLX1rp62eq
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Adam smiled at them both, before moving on to clean or do whatever else there was to do.
As soon as he did, Loki turned his full attention back to Hel, smirk wide and all to knowingly. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeell," he began, before slurping loudly on his drink. "How good is he?" he asked flatly, before adding: "In bed I mean."
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Tumblr_m3dadgC0161qapy9o
(xD)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Hel stared at him with a raised eyebrow, "Well I could tell you but I do like my privacy in some things...and my sex life is something I would like to keep private." She said with a pointed look in his direction. "Although...I have no complaints." She added in an undertone.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6cbkzIdmx1rp62eq
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Loki just winked teasingly at her. "It shows that you didn't grow up in Asgard like the rest," he chuckled. "Beacuse the word 'privacy' doesn't excist in our dictionary~ Well, not in mine at least. Heck, even the humans knew what we were up to! ...still not sure how they did thoguh," he mumbled the last bit in wonder, before grinning widely at Hel again.
"That good huh? Seems like you have the same taste in me as your old man," he laughed. 2I'd be careful with him, someone might snatch him out from your grasp~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm

She studied him thoughtfully as she took a bite of her food, her dad had been right...it was amazing. After she swallowed her food she put her fork down, "Like who?" She asked as she leaned back in her chair. She had no intention of letting Adam get snatched or killed...again, she owed it to her half-brother Vali to keep him alive.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:49 pm

"I should be asking you that," he spoke a little more serious. Sighing lightly again, he leanet bakc in chair, taking another sip from his drink as he continued speak in a flat tone.
"I've noticed how close you and Vali gotten lately," he said out of nowhere. "So close that eh actually feels comfortable with you."
He smiled again, recalling some old memories. "Kind of ironic, as he used to be terrifed of death and fear for you. Narfi always told him to respect you though, even though none of you ever met."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Hel barely managed to hide a flinch when he mentioned Narfi and looked down, "Vali deserves to know more of his family." She said eventually, choosing her words carefully. "And Vali is a good kid..he shouldn't be blaming himself for what happened." She added with a sad tone in her voice. She did like Vali...he reminded her of her two other brothers and while it had taken a while to get him to be more comfortable around her she was grateful for it.
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Loki didn't miss Hel flinch, but for the moment kept silent and just keept a close eye on her in secret. She told him to not push it, so he wouldn't. Dind't mean he'd try and figure out it himself though.
"You're as fair to him like his mother and late brother," he spoke softer. "Speaking of Nari, somethign tells me you would've liked him. He always held a deep respect fr death, even when holding so much love for life as he did. Sort of a mix between Fenrir and Jorumgand now that I think about it."
He stared Hel in the eye. "Death to him was not something bad or terrifying, not a nightmare or darkness. Just the end of somethign old, so somethign new could begin."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Hel sighed, "You always do have a way of getting the truth out." She said quietly and clasped her hands in front of her as she tried to think of a way to tell him. "Adam is Narfi." She said quietly before she leaned back in her chair once more, "He doesn't remember who he is...something happened to him when I brought him back and he just doesn't remember. I wanted to let him figure it out on his own...but if he doesn't remember anything then I'll tell him." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Loki's expression stayed unchanged, unreadable as he manged to squeeze out the truth out of her. He was silent at first, staring at her, cold green eyes slowly growing harder.
With a low sigh, he stood up from his seat and walked to her side, looking out the window where raindrops ad begun to hit the glass.
And then suddenly, a loud smack echoud out through the room as he slapped her across the face. "You foolish girl," he hissed out.

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 pm

A little cry left her lips when he slapped her and she stared down at the floor with her hands clasped tightly in her lap before she raised her head to stare at her dad, "You have no right to condescend to me." She said suddenly as she stood to face him. "I brought him back because Vali needs to get over his guilt...he has suffered long enough. "When he is ready I'll tell him everything....and as for the other..I.." She trailed off, her dad knew now that she was basically sleeping with her brother...well half brother if one wanted to be specific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next