S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)

Go down 
+4
Ra's al Ghul
Adam Falk
Hel
Black Adam
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Loki didn't move as she stood up to face him, face grim as he kept starring into his daughters eyes. "You really are naive Hel," he sneerd at her, tkaing a step closer as he almsot hoverd over her smaller form. "You honestly think this would make you precious little brother get rid of his guilt? Seeng Narfi... no, Adam again? Even if he did regain his memories, what makes ou think he actually forgives him?" he snapped in her face.
Loud knocking was heard from the door, and someone kicking it open. Loki didn't even turn to look at Adam who had rushed in, only lifted a hand towards the man and froze his movements.

Adam gritthed his teeth, almsot feeling pain this time as his body refused to move, but didn't stopp. The distressed look on Hel's face made him care less that this man here is her father. Not even he was allwoed to hurt her...

"And did you even think what this would do to Sigyn?" Loki continue dina loud hiss, grabbing her face with one hand to make her stare right back at him. "Narfi is dead." He said lowly,, bfore his voice staretd to echo in ehr head instead so Adam wouldn't hear. 'This mna here, this tool that you've brought isn't and will never be Vali's borther. Even with his memories back, he'll just be a lost soul. Condemned to suffer throught the same pan again.'
With that, he reliesd both, Adam wasting no second before appearign at his mistress side.
"My Lady..!" he said, looking at her in concenrn, eyes darkeing seeing the evidence of the slapp on her face. He turned back to the half-god, unafraid and filled with rage, looking as if getting ready to fight, which Loki only scoffed at.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm

He is Narfi, don't you see? And I won't let him suffer not again She sent right back to her dad, she wouldn't show her dad any emotion other then anger. When Adam reached her side she reached for his hand, gently squeezing it before meeting her dad's eyes. "I think you should go dad." She said flatly before mentally adding, We'll talk again it hurt her that her father refused to see that Narfi was alive now...that he refused to see how his son was back, tears pricked her eyes but she didn't let them fall.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 Tumblr_menfsfRjQb1rbofaz
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversityrp.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Loki gave her a last look, one of dissapointment and shked his head. "I think so too, as should he," he said coldly befoe givng them his shoulder, vanishign before even reaching the door, leaving the air cold and heavy inside the room.
"My lady..." Adam spoke softly, concern written al ove rhis afce again as he faced her, not botherd what the other man had said. "Let me take care of that.." he said soothingly, staring at her reddening cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 pm

She hated those disappointed looks and sagged a little bit before realizing Adam was talking to her, "No Adam...I'm fine, I think I'll have that shower now." She added before she bolted towards the bathroom...she couldn't help but feel guilty and being with Adam...while she loved it she was starting to second guess her decision, why did she have to be such a coward and hide the truth from him anyway??
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mi1monkpUV1qeiocm
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:53 am

THe bathroom door slowly opened again after she had enterd. "My lady..." the soft vocie of her servent spoke. Two strong arms wrapped themself around her shoulder. It wasn't much he could do, Adam realised, since t felt this last dispute had somethign to do about him. He hand't missed that look the trickster had sent him after all. But he couldn't stand watching his mistress like this either.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 am

She turned in his arms and clung to him as she buried her head in his chest, she did her best to compose herself but it was difficult. She let out a shaky laugh, "Some Goddess of Death I am huh?" She asked with amusement before she pulled back and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:48 pm

He carrsed her cheek soothingly. He opend his mouth to say something, when a quick flash suddenly changed his view of Hel into a crying a little boy. With the same striking green eyes as the trickster. He blinked a few times confused, before shaking his head to clear of his mind.
"I think you're quite lucky though, that you're able to be open with your feelings," he spoke softly. "Makes you the most bravest among your kind to not hide it," he said with honest admiration. "Not even humans dare to do it as much, and they were made for just that."
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 Tumblr_lyngh8oHEA1r3h56h
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 pm

She smiled at him and leaned forward to kiss him gently on the lips before pulling back just slightly, "Well thank you....you're one of a kind Adam." She said gently as she smiled up at him.
Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 Tumblr_meng5mQqhA1rbofaz
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:05 pm

He chuckled. "Well, you're the one who made me so i guess all the credit goes to you," he winked, messing up her hair a a little.
Wonder what that vision was about... Well, no matter.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:13 pm

She laughed and fixed her hair as she made a face up at him, "And I'm glad I did." She said sincerely as she pulled back a little bit and cleared her throat, "And while I could keep you in here, I think I'll have my shower now." She added softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Falk

Adam Falk

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:20 pm

He snickerd, agve her mock bow before walking out the bathroom. "Of course. Be glad i hsve some respect for privacy," he winked, closing the door softly after him.
As he did, he gently leaned his back agaisnt the door, face frowned in confustion and wonder.
Too bad I seem to be to curious...
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 pm

She watched him leave and once the door shut bit her bottom lip...a huge part of her wanted to open the door and pull him back inside so she could have some company with her. However she knew he probably needed some time to himself and started to undress, humming a little bit to herself as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)   Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretending (tags: Hel and Adam)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3