S.H.I.E.L.D. University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.H.I.E.L.D. University

Time To Train As Some Of The Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm

She didn't protest when he kissed the corner of her mouth, though a small smile grew before she moved to kiss him back. She curled her fingers into his hair as she kissed him eagerly, he was so....different, exciting and at the same time she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Bruce kissed her back, moving the hand that had been caressing her cheek over onto the bed, right beside her head, while his other arm moved to caress the other side of her face. As they kissed, his hand moved from her face down to her side, as he moved his leg that was on the bed, over more, so he could get better access to her.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:03 pm

She shivered a little bit as she felt his hand trail down her side, feeling goose bumps follow his hand...it was all a good feeling though. She shifted a little bit so she could feel more of him against her and slid her hand up that was gripping his neck to gently trail a the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Anna looked at the map in her hands as she made her way to the girls dorms. "Why can't they post signs or something?" She muttered to herself, before hearing a soft "meow" from her bag. "Shhh, Quinn, we're almost there..." She whispered, trying to hush the kitten that she was sneaking into the school.

"Finally..." She said, when she arrived at the girls dorm. "Here we are." She whispered, to her kitten, when she came to the door that said Gemina and Celeste. She didn't hesitate to open the door.

What she saw made her pause and her eyes go wide.

.... A couple... making out on one of the beds....

She noticed them tense up and the man moved to look up at her. "Whoops! Wrong room! Sorry!!!" She said, frantically, as she quickly shut the door. She felt her face grow warm as she stared at the door. 

After a few moments, she finally convinced herself to let go of the handle. Ack... Great first impression.... She thought, miserably.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Bruce instinctively looked up when he heard the bedroom door open. He didn't bother to hide his annoyance at the woman who walked in on them. When she slammed the door shut, he sighed. "I wonder if that was your roommate." He said, looking back down at Hannah, with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Hannah was blushing by now, even though a huge part of her wished there hadn't been an interruption. "Uh yeah that was Anna." She said, her face was still a brilliant red however as she spoke. She met his eyes shyly, "Sorry." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Bruce let himself chuckle softly at her acting shy, before he kissed her forehead. "You don't need to apologize; she did that loudly enough herself." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:35 pm

She smiled up at him, "Good point." She said quietly as she stared up at him with caring in her eyes, she laughed a little bit under her breath. "I guess I should get up now." She said quietly even though that was the last thing she wanted to do. Almost unbidden she wondered if he would seek her out in the future again...did he like her?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 pm

"You don't have to, you know." He told her, before kissing her forehead once more. Despite what he said, he sat up on the bed, both of his feet now on the ground. He stroked her cheek once more.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:50 pm

She nodded and slowly sat up before she leaned against his shoulder, "Nah I need to get up." She said quietly as she smiled over at him.  Knowing that she needed to apologize to Anna she got up and took one step forward before she fell down with a little cry.  She dimly remembered that she should have taken her pills before getting up, she was such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Bruce had a feeling she would collapse, so when she started to fall, he was ready. He quickly swooped her up in his arms, before setting her back on the bed. "I think you need to stay in bed for a bit... Do you want something to drink?" He asked, seeing how tired she looked.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 pm

She blinked at him slightly confused and feeling disoriented, "Uh yeah...wa...water would be good." She said quietly as she struggled to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Bruce nodded, quickly heading to the bathroom. He found a paper cup and turned on the faucet, filling the cup with water. He came back into the bedroom and knelt down beside her, giving her the cup.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:52 pm

She took the cup with shaky fingers but managed to hold onto it long enough to drink from the cup, the water helped with the confusion though. "Sorry about that." She said quietly once she had finished drinking. She slowly met his eyes and blushed again feeling even more like an idiot, "Thank you." She added softly, he had after all caught her just in time and had gotten her some water...the guy was definitely different from all of the men she had ever known.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 pm

"You're welcome." Bruce said, watching her. "...Is there anything I can get that could help you?" He asked, thinking there had to be something to relieve her pain...
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 pm

She nodded and gestured to the cabinet next to the bed, "There's a set of pills in the first drawer, if you could get those for that would be great." She said quietly, she had to take five pills as of right now but she hated taking them as they tasted disgusting and always made her feel sick for about an hour or two after she had taken them.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Bruce moved over to the cabinet and pulled out the pills. "Do you need to eat anything with them?" He asked, as he handed her the pills.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:58 pm

"Yeah...I ate like two hours ago so I should be fine." She said as she smiled gently at him before taking out the pills she needed and swallowing them. After she had taken the pills she lay back down, "The pills make the nausea even worse for about an hour or two...then after that I'm back to my normal self." She said as gently as she could.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Bruce sat on her bed again and rubbed her back like he had been doing before. "Tell me if you need anything..."
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 pm

She shifted more against his hand as he started rubbing her back once again, "What you're doing is just fine." She mumbled as she peeked at him, she used one hand to gently take his free hand.  This felt nice...and she knew it wouldn't take much before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Bruce smiled softly at her, noticing how tired she seemed to be getting. He leaned down and kissed her temple. He continued rubbing her back, content with where he was.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Hannah made a noise and pulled on his hand gently, "You can join me." She whispered, she'd feel better with him by her side anyway and she'd enjoy having him right beside her...he made her feel safe after all.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:05 am

Bruce looked down at her, a little surprised at her offer. "Only if you're sure..." He said, before she nodded.

Bruce slipped into the bed beside her, wrapping one arm around her, so he could continue rubbing her back. "This all right?" He asked, in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 am

She nodded and smiled when he slipped next to her, she had been right it did feel nice having him right against her. At his question she gave a small smile, "Mhhm." She hummed as she slowly started to fall asleep against him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:42 am

Bruce held her for a long while, even after she fell asleep, he continued rubbing her back. When he knew she was deep asleep, he slipped out of the bed. he bent down and kissed her forehead once more, before going to the door and quietly existing.

Anna had been sitting out in the hall for a good while. She had let Quinn out to play with and she was lucky that the kitten decided she wanted to sleep in Anna's lap instead of exploring the school.

She jumped a little when she heard a voice and looked up to see the guy who had been in bed with her roommate.

Bruce raised an eyebrow at the woman. "You're Anna, right?" He said, repeating his question. He kept his voice in a whisper, not wanting to wake Hannah.

"Um... yes, I am." Anna said, unsure what to make of the man she found making out with her roommate. 

"Hannah told me you were a good friend of hers." Bruce continued.

Anna's eyes widened. "H-Hannah?" She asked, before quickly getting up, disturbing her kitten. "You were making out with Hannah?" She asked, in a whisper, as she held onto her kitten.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but if you ever hurt Hannah, I will come after you. She's the sweetest girl ever and she's had a lot of crap thrown at her and has had a hard time, so don't you dare think you will be able to walk all over her, because, buddy, I won't let you." Anna said, her voice dead serious and the look in her eyes told Bruce she wasn't joking.

"I have knives, I have needles, and I have every ninja weapon known to man and I've been trained in how to use them." She said, earning a raised eyebrow from the man.

"...Are you done?" He asked, hiding his amusement.

Anna narrowed her eyes, before looking away. "For now..." She said, before looking back at him.

"Look, I don't have any intentions of hurting her. She's already told me what she's been through... She's also told me how you're one of the few that have stood by her in her time of need." Bruce told her.

Anna looked at him in surprise. "Really?" She asked, knowing he couldn't have known that unless Hannah told him.

Bruce nodded. "Yes, she did. She's asleep at the moment, so when you go in there, try not to wake her." He suggested, knowing Hannah needed her rest.

Anna nodded, thinking Hannah knew that he was gone. "All right... And I wanted to apologize for coming in earlier while you two were... making out." She said, feeling bad about that.

Bruce shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He said, before he started walking away. "Goodbye, Miss Russo." He said, with a wave over his shoulder.

Anna waved back, before realizing she didn't get his name. She mentally growled, because if she shouted, Hannah would wake up.

I'll find out from Hannah. She decided, before quietly going into the room. She floated into the room and unpacked only the things she needed to unpack, like the litter box for Quinn, which was placed in the bathroom.

Anna floated as she changed her clothes, before she slipped into her new bed, with Quinn, curling at her feet. She decided to take a nap herself, she was tired after the journey to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)   Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have We Met? (shared fanfic with Bruce)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next